Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Another coincidence:Key was filming with boa on dec 2017,and they stopped all because of what happened.

She had a relation with an actor,Joo won since 2015,they broke up at nov 2017.
She was casted at 5m when she was 11th years old because her brother failed the audition.
he was also 11 when he joined 5m and their debut ages were similar both were 13-14 years

arhur12

Star
"Only one" is before "disturbance", she danced with Ex*,Suju,Ta3min,and she choosed Ta3min,they became lovers,and they broke up,after there is" trap" song.After this we have mama 2020,I think it means he wants to show her that now is the king(the performance at the beginning of mama),she is the voice that in Idea said "killing me",if she is fighting against aespa,but Ta3min controls K@rina,I think that he is not innocent anymore,he choosed himself.At nov we have idea and thinkin of you,at dec mama performance alone and with boa,he danced with her and he disappeared,and the last song is Advice.In "trap" henry plays the piano at the beginning,like Ta3min in Advice,and there is a scene where henry is in the car,so I think that "trap" and "advice" are related in some way.
I read the lyrics of these songs and it seems like bo@ is the mastermind in 5mcu she is the Queen who is greedy for power she was looking for a suitable partner she chose T@emin but in only one lyrics it says that they had differences he wasn't on the same page as her then in disturbance she says that the break up happened bcz he didn't say I love you to her in 2kids-sadkids he says he pushed her and couldn't say I love you so he rejected her (if you read lyrics of only one and 2kids side by side it seems like its talking about the same story) bcz of her greed as he says in trap jjong was still alive back then he was very close to jjong between 2012-13 jjong was always very protective towards him he wanted to save him from the elites even most of his Mvs were innocent before jjong's death. but he also says in trap that she trapped him in a cage and he can't fly away (maybe this is referring to his forced programming and he can't get away now bcz the elites have chosen him) then in tell me what to do they show that he is jealous of a girl giving more attention to M1nho and so he turns to the dark side the woman could be bo@ too in the Mv if you notice the other sh1nee members 0new, jjong and k3y appear to dislike the girl the lyrics say "I will go on a different road to get to you" and appear to be saying that he wants her back now . Also in the MV she is not a good person it also shows sh1nee breaking apart bcz of this woman it was the last korean MV where they appear as 5 so sh1nee were five angels of light but bo@ turned him to her side and they broke apart then after tell me what to do he turns to the dark then he released want-famous NGDA with Criminal-IDEA about his innocent side fighting to stay on the right path then in IDEA he reunites with bo@ and in Mama 2020 she accepts him as her consort and is promoted to the same status as her. Also when asked who she would form a group with Bo@ said T@emin, Uknow and S3ulgi Uknow is close to Bo@ he got jealous in one interview when they asked who her fav partner for only one she said T@emin in front of him I think he also wants her attention and is on her side in SMCU also s3ulgi appeared with uknow in one of his MV red velvet is part of the evil side and u-know too now s3ulgi made him join. I also think under my skin is about jjong in the Mv he is in a plain with pyramids and Cubes symbol of Ace and Base albums and he's wearing all black at one scene he's shown as if he's praying to God I think it was him mourning jjong's death and praying for forgiveness for his sins

Also in smtown 2021 L5m formally introduced smcu concept and in the ending song HOPE if u notice there senior idols are paired with their younger counterparts to show that they are passing on the torch to the new generation also hinting at their roles and levels in the hierarchy

SMTOWN '빛 (Hope)' Official Video @SMTOWN LIVE "Culture Humanity" - YouTube
here they make these pairs
1-Joy and T@eyeon (joy had the most successful solo out of all female soloist yet after T@eyeon)
2- Mark and U-know (both are very loyal to 5m and one of their favs)
3- Doyoung and B@ekhyun (they had a collab too afterwards)
4- Eunhyuk and karina
5- T@eil and kyuhyun
6- bo@ is paired with T@emin again here she couldn't appear in the concert bcz of her scandal so T@emin covers her part he is alone in his scene not paired with anyone again extending the theory that he is her consort/partner and that they share the same status now

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
I read the lyrics of these songs and it seems like bo@ is the mastermind in 5mcu she is the Queen who is greedy for power she was looking for a suitable partner she chose T@emin but in only one lyrics it says that they had differences he wasn't on the same page as her then in disturbance she says that the break up happened bcz he didn't say I love you to her in 2kids-sadkids he says he pushed her and couldn't say I love you so he rejected her (if you read lyrics of only one and 2kids side by side it seems like its talking about the same story) bcz of her greed as he says in trap jjong was still alive back then he was very close to jjong between 2012-13 jjong was always very protective towards him he wanted to save him from the elites even most of his Mvs were innocent before jjong's death. but he also says in trap that she trapped him in a cage and he can't fly away (maybe this is referring to his forced programming and he can't get away now bcz the elites have chosen him) then in tell me what to do they show that he is jealous of a girl giving more attention to M1nho and so he turns to the dark side the woman could be bo@ too in the Mv if you notice the other sh1nee members 0new, jjong and k3y appear to dislike the girl the lyrics say "I will go on a different road to get to you" and appear to be saying that he wants her back now . Also in the MV she is not a good person it also shows sh1nee breaking apart bcz of this woman it was the last korean MV where they appear as 5 so sh1nee were five angels of light but bo@ turned him to her side and they broke apart then after tell me what to do he turns to the dark then he released want-famous NGDA with Criminal-IDEA about his innocent side fighting to stay on the right path then in IDEA he reunites with bo@ and in Mama 2020 she accepts him as her consort and is promoted to the same status as her. Also when asked who she would form a group with Bo@ said T@emin, Uknow and S3ulgi Uknow is close to Bo@ he got jealous in one interview when they asked who her fav partner for only one she said T@emin in front of him I think he also wants her attention and is on her side in SMCU also s3ulgi appeared with uknow in one of his MV red velvet is part of the evil side and u-know too now s3ulgi made him join. I also think under my skin is about jjong in the Mv he is in a plain with pyramids and Cubes symbol of Ace and Base albums and he's wearing all black at one scene he's shown as if he's praying to God I think it was him mourning jjong's death and praying for forgiveness for his sins

Also in smtown 2021 L5m formally introduced smcu concept and in the ending song HOPE if u notice there senior idols are paired with their younger counterparts to show that they are passing on the torch to the new generation also hinting at their roles and levels in the hierarchy

SMTOWN '빛 (Hope)' Official Video @SMTOWN LIVE "Culture Humanity" - YouTube
here they make these pairs
1-Joy and T@eyeon (joy had the most successful solo out of all female soloist yet after T@eyeon)
2- Mark and U-know (both are very loyal to 5m and one of their favs)
3- Doyoung and B@ekhyun (they had a collab too afterwards)
4- Eunhyuk and karina
5- T@eil and kyuhyun
6- bo@ is paired with T@emin again here she couldn't appear in the concert bcz of her scandal so T@emin covers her part he is alone in his scene not paired with anyone again extending the theory that he is her consort/partner and that they share the same status now
Another coincidence...Boa scandal happened on 17-18th december 2020,you know what happened in the 2017 on 18th dec,the death of Jonghyun.And as i said Key was filming with boa when the tragedy happened,so boa is still related to Ta3min and to Jonghyun.I wonder why boa was with Key,and why the scandal happened in the anniversary of jjong.
My opinions are these:
-the scandal is a cover up ,or humiliation ritual,it is not a coincidence that happened the same day like it was not a coincidence that she broke up with the actor on nov 2017.She had to sacrifice his love story for power,and she did it.She came back to Ta3min not for love,but for love of fame,everlasting youth,money.
-she will be the sacrifice because of karma.She turned Ta3min in evil,ruined Sh1nee,and so she will paid her dues.Also if Ta3min became evil because of her to reach the top of the top he should sacrifice her,the reason of his change, to confirm that the love in his heart is gone forever.Watching advice i think he choosed the power,but he is still fighting between his good and evil side.
-these people could do bad things,but in some way what they do leave a trace,so it is a way to understand that she is involved in jjong situation in some way.
Boa follows Key and Uknow on instagram,not Ta3min,and Ta3min don't follow her.But i don't trust in instagram profile because they could be monitored by managers

She wrote a letter to jjong,and she was at his funeral,maybe she is regretful,and so she had the scandal like a humiliation ritual or punishment.Maybe the scandal that happened after mama performance is a sign that Ta3min took her place,and now he is the number 1 while boa is the number two,it is a revenge.At mama she sang "number 1",because she was the number 1,but Ta3min came at first he seems that he loves her,then he left her after the dance,he took what she had imo.They celebrate boa career,but Ta3min won best male dance solo,so boa is the past,and boa will be replaced.Even whitney before the death was celebrated,and also mj.Sometimes the celebration are a preparation for something...

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Another coincidence...Boa scandal happened on 17-18th december 2020,you know what happened in the 2017 on 18th dec,the death of Jonghyun.And as i said Key was filming with boa when the tragedy happened,so boa is still related to Ta3min and to Jonghyun.I wonder why boa was with Key,and why the scandal happened in the anniversary of jjong.
My opinions are these:
-the scandal is a cover up ,or humiliation ritual,it is not a coincidence that happened the same day like it was not a coincidence that she broke up with the actor on nov 2017.She had to sacrifice his love story for power,and she did it.She came back to Ta3min not for love,but for love of fame,everlasting youth,money.
-she will be the sacrifice because of karma.She turned Ta3min in evil,ruined Sh1nee,and so she will paid her dues.Also if Ta3min became evil because of her to reach the top of the top he should sacrifice her,the reason of his change, to confirm that the love in his heart is gone forever.Watching advice i think he choosed the power,but he is still fighting between his good and evil side.
-these people could do bad things,but in some way what they do leave a trace,so it is a way to understand that she is involved in jjong situation in some way.
Boa follows Key and Uknow on instagram,not Ta3min,and Ta3min don't follow her.But i don't trust in instagram profile because they could be monitored by managers

She wrote a letter to jjong,and she was at his funeral,maybe she is regretful,and so she had the scandal like a humiliation ritual or punishment.Maybe the scandal that happened after mama performance is a sign that Ta3min took her place,and now he is the number 1 while boa is the number two,it is a revenge.At mama she sang "number 1",because she was the number 1,but Ta3min came at first he seems that he loves her,then he left her after the dance,he took what she had imo.They celebrate boa career,but Ta3min won best male dance solo,so boa is the past,and boa will be replaced.Even whitney before the death was celebrated,and also mj.Sometimes the celebration are a preparation for something...
Well I don't think her break up with the actor is related they don't have to be in a relationship in real world it's just that in 5mcu he is her partner and they are on the same level of hierarchy. So her scandal happened on 17th it reminds me T@emin also performed this at kbs 2020 on 18th dec
I watched this live and he was trending worldwide at no1 for this he trended higher than bt5 that day one of his idol fans chaeryeong fell down on her knees and cried watching this performance do you think it was a ritual or the transitioning of power from boa to T@emin? so now he is no.1 what a coincidence that he performed this a day after her scandal and on jjong's anniversary was this some kind of revenge like you took jjong away from us and broke us apart so now I will take your place and ruin you he replaced boa in smtown concert also sh1nee got dcm which was supposed to be given to bo@ in the live performance T@emin plays the piano like Henry in trap then in advice too he's playing piano and the lyrics say "the more you try to trap me I will go off rails" and he says "I will destroy the ideal/torso you were chasing after" that he wants to destroy the image of the perfect ace and the theme of advice is all about breaking free from the trap he was given tribute by MAMA and 5m before enlistment on his torso he has the tattoo a fan asked him its meaning and he replied it's about gaining freedom I think he did everything they wanted him just to gain power but now that he is at the top he still wants control you see with 5m they are very controlling they never allow even their favs to be bigger than the company and most idols are ok with this bcz 99% just join bcz they get scouted and don't have passion towards becoming an artist but one thing I noticed watching T@emin's performances is that he seems to have this unsatisfiable kind of desire in him to be the best version of himself he wants to be more than just "5m's T@emin" he said he wants to leave a mark in the world and he wants to become his own unique person he wants to have his own identity free from 5m's company brand and I think that's the reason his performances have so much impact on people bcz even though he is a puppet when he performs the energy is coming from his own desire to be the best version of himself not bcz the elite want him to do it that's why his performance has this MJ and Britney like energy people gravitate towards him when he is on a show they always try to take care of him one of his staff member was crying on the day of his last performance before enlistment and key said his manager got lonely after he enlisted so it makes me think he still has some kind of innocence or sense of humanity left in him which makes people like him so much but he's trapped in this weird scenario where he wants to break free but rebelling too much would mean giving up on his career and become blacklisted like TVXQ or be sacrificed so he continues to accept the pressure and torture which comes with being the ace but I believe even he reached his limit in his pre-enlistment era that was even too much for him you could see he was feeling miserable bcz of all the pressure to complete all schedules in his concert at the end he sang snow flower and ended his performance with the lyrics "please love me" he was feeling lonely and burned out bcz of all the piled up stress and pressure sh@wols were worried he would have a breakdown but fortunately he survived and is now in better place than 5m sh1nee too I think stay with 5m bcz they don't want to lose the grp which would inevitably happen if they choose to rebel bcz if sh1nee leave 5m there is also a chance that they would lose control over all their music since 5m has the copyrights to sh1nee music so it also means losing all memories with jjong and being disposed off like jjong himself.

Asahi

Established
Well I don't think her break up with the actor is related they don't have to be in a relationship in real world it's just that in 5mcu he is her partner and they are on the same level of hierarchy. So her scandal happened on 17th it reminds me T@emin also performed this at kbs 2020 on 18th dec
I watched this live and he was trending worldwide at no1 for this he trended higher than bt5 that day one of his idol fans chaeryeong fell down on her knees and cried watching this performance do you think it was a ritual or the transitioning of power from boa to T@emin? so now he is no.1 what a coincidence that he performed this a day after her scandal and on jjong's anniversary was this some kind of revenge like you took jjong away from us and broke us apart so now I will take your place and ruin you he replaced boa in smtown concert also sh1nee got dcm which was supposed to be given to bo@ in the live performance T@emin plays the piano like Henry in trap then in advice too he's playing piano and the lyrics say "the more you try to trap me I will go off rails" and he says "I will destroy the ideal/torso you were chasing after" that he wants to destroy the image of the perfect ace and the theme of advice is all about breaking free from the trap he was given tribute by MAMA and 5m before enlistment on his torso he has the tattoo a fan asked him its meaning and he replied it's about gaining freedom I think he did everything they wanted him just to gain power but now that he is at the top he still wants control you see with 5m they are very controlling they never allow even their favs to be bigger than the company and most idols are ok with this bcz 99% just join bcz they get scouted and don't have passion towards becoming an artist but one thing I noticed watching T@emin's performances is that he seems to have this unsatisfiable kind of desire in him to be the best version of himself he wants to be more than just "5m's T@emin" he said he wants to leave a mark in the world and he wants to become his own unique person he wants to have his own identity free from 5m's company brand and I think that's the reason his performances have so much impact on people bcz even though he is a puppet when he performs the energy is coming from his own desire to be the best version of himself not bcz the elite want him to do it that's why his performance has this MJ and Britney like energy people gravitate towards him when he is on a show they always try to take care of him one of his staff member was crying on the day of his last performance before enlistment and key said his manager got lonely after he enlisted so it makes me think he still has some kind of innocence or sense of humanity left in him which makes people like him so much but he's trapped in this weird scenario where he wants to break free but rebelling too much would mean giving up on his career and become blacklisted like TVXQ or be sacrificed so he continues to accept the pressure and torture which comes with being the ace but I believe even he reached his limit in his pre-enlistment era that was even too much for him you could see he was feeling miserable bcz of all the pressure to complete all schedules in his concert at the end he sang snow flower and ended his performance with the lyrics "please love me" he was feeling lonely and burned out bcz of all the piled up stress and pressure sh@wols were worried he would have a breakdown but fortunately he survived and is now in better place than 5m sh1nee too I think stay with 5m bcz they don't want to lose the grp which would inevitably happen if they choose to rebel bcz if sh1nee leave 5m there is also a chance that they would lose control over all their music since 5m has the copyrights to sh1nee music so it also means losing all memories with jjong and being disposed off like jjong himself.
Omg,yes,this performance was incredibile (criminal+idea),the last note in Idea impresse me,I think he took boa place,and now he is the number one.He seems a king in Idea.I will watch with attention this performance, because is the turning point after Mama performance.I remember i saw the Idea performance, he changed the sound,it became epic,suggestive,and he is energetic,he pushed down the dancers in a strong way like he wants to say that he is the number one,at the end the final note,and him like a king.Powerful,and strong.
This year Gayo will be at 22 or 25 dec,not the 18th,and Key will be the host with a member of Itzy.

At the end the idols sang a song(bt*,nc*,aespa,Txt,et),Ta3min is the only performer,the others are together,and he is at the end ,like he is closing the festival.At the beginning there is a singer,but Ta3min part is more impressive,with the Idea outfit,and behind the piano,also he did an high note,one of the bt* voice cracked,but they are bt*,so they have an important role in the kbs festival.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Omg,yes,this performance was incredibile (criminal+idea),the last note in Idea impresse me,I think he took boa place,and now he is the number one.He seems a king in Idea.I will watch with attention this performance, because is the turning point after Mama performance.I remember i saw the Idea performance, he changed the sound,it became epic,suggestive,and he is energetic,he pushed down the dancers in a strong way like he wants to say that he is the number one,at the end the final note,and him like a king.Powerful,and strong.
This year Gayo will be at 22 or 25 dec,not the 18th,and Key will be the host with a member of Itzy
I remembered one more thing U-know also one of 5m's favourite and I think he was a rival to T@emin as well he along with bo@ was at the top of 5m's hierarchy he or bo@ was expected to become the next CEO but he had a scandal this year some time after Bo@ and his reputation which he spent 18 years to build got destroyed public lost trust in him he was supposed to be a mentor in kingdom but they removed him after the scandal but T@emin got celebrated he was awarded for being a model taxpayer which boosted his public reputation that too when 5m was going through a tax fraud case 5m always used his good boy image to cover for their scandals but he did not let them post about the model taxpayer thing on their social media to cover for the tax fraud scandal at kingdom too where U-know lost his position sf9 performed move 2-3 days before his enlistment possibly as a tribute to him before he went and they got 1st place for the first time in the show in road to kingdom the boyz performed danger they too got first place and even won the competition last year. In 2021 5m's other 2 aces bo@ and U-know fell down from the ranks while T@emin became more celebrated so that means he has now taken their place he is the no1 at 5m now. I think 5m is also receiving some karma this year L5m was mentioned in Panama papers for money laundering 5m also got downsized to midsized company and now taken over by CJ ent group now L5m sold his shares bcz there was no one who was willing to takeover as CEO in his family and Bo@ and Yunho who were expected to become CEOs had scandals so they couldn't takeover bcz of that

Edit: I think 5m is receiving karma for what they did to jjong sh1nee and T@emin got celebrated in 2021 but 5m fell down

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
I remembered one more thing U-know also one of 5m's favourite and I think he was a rival to T@emin as well he along with bo@ was at the top of 5m's hierarchy he or bo@ was expected to become the next CEO but he had a scandal this year some time after Bo@ and his reputation which he spent 18 years to build got destroyed public lost trust in him he was supposed to be a mentor in kingdom but they removed him after the scandal but T@emin got celebrated he was awarded for being a model taxpayer which boosted his public reputation that too when 5m was going through a tax fraud case 5m always used his good boy image to cover for their scandals but he did not let them post about the model taxpayer thing on their social media to cover for the tax fraud scandal at kingdom too where U-know lost his position sf9 performed move 2-3 days before his enlistment possibly as a tribute to him before he went and they got 1st place for the first time in the show in road to kingdom the boyz performed danger they too got first place and even won the competition last year. In 2021 5m's other 2 aces bo@ and U-know fell down from the ranks while T@emin became more celebrated so that means he has now taken their place he is the no1 at 5m now. I think 5m is also receiving some karma this year L5m was mentioned in Panama papers for money laundering 5m also got downsized to midsized company and now taken over by CJ ent group now L5m sold his shares bcz there was no one who was willing to takeover as CEO in his family and Bo@ and Yunho who were expected to become CEOs had scandals so they couldn't takeover bcz of that

Edit: I think 5m is receiving karma for what they did to jjong sh1nee and T@emin got celebrated in 2021 but 5m fell down
Is this the scandal?It happened at jan 2021,after boa scandal

I want you opinion @arhur12 about no awards for Shinee and Ta3min in Asia artist awards,Mamas,and I think also kbs song festival,even if Key is the host.Do you think is because Ta3min is enlisted?Is because of bt*?

Last edited:

arhur12

Star

yes it destroyed his public reputation it was talked on about at news shows in korea it got covered up like bo@'s scandal but he got removed from kingdom and lost his brand endorsement deal I think it means he lost his position as the fav. Wierd how both of 5m's former aces got into scandals within one month of the kbs 2020 performance

arhur12

Star

I want you opinion @arhur12 about no awards for Shinee and Ta3min in Asia artist awards,Mamas,and I think also kbs song festival,even if Key is the host.Do you think is because Ta3min is enlisted?Is because of bt*?
I think awards don't mean much they are based on who sells most so they are awarded to whoever is hot right now sh1nee and T@emin are past their prime so they are not going to win awards sh1nee never won that many awards anyway but they have huge impact on the industry just look at the current 3rd-4th gen boy groups all have atleast one T@emin fanboy and many are modeled on sh1nee's image the elites keep acknowledging them as one of the best in the industry and that's all that matters they are only behind B1g Bang in terms of impact their group was essential in reviving kpop in 2nd gen and they set foundation for what kpop is today. I need to make that detailed sh1nee and T@emin post soon It's based on my thoughts on their role in the agenda I learned many things after watching free britney and MJ documentaries about the elites' Agenda

Asahi

Established
I think awards don't mean much they are based on who sells most so they are awarded to whoever is hot right now sh1nee and T@emin are past their prime so they are not going to win awards sh1nee never won that many awards anyway but they have huge impact on the industry just look at the current 3rd-4th gen boy groups all have atleast one T@emin fanboy and many are modeled on sh1nee's image the elites keep acknowledging them as one of the best in the industry and that's all that matters they are only behind B1g Bang in terms of impact their group was essential in reviving kpop in 2nd gen and they set foundation for what kpop is today. I need to make that detailed sh1nee and T@emin post soon It's based on my thoughts on their role in the agenda I learned many things after watching free britney and MJ documentaries about the elites' Agenda
Yes,Seventeen,Nct,Ateez,Wayv,Skz,Onf,Oneus,,Bt*,Tx*,have at least one member who has Ta3min as role model,and I forgot others group like Sf9,the boyz,etc,and others female groups like Tw1ce,Aespa,Taeyon,Red velvet,Izone,Itzy,Oh my girl,the list is long between the fangirls.
B@ng said that his best fav group was Sh1nee and that he wanted to create a group like them.
I will wait your post about Sh1nee and Ta3min because you are on point,you are clever,smart,very good with your reasonment,really I missed your post♡♡

arhur12

Star
Ok now I am Writing my detailed analysis of Kpop the elites agenda 5m,sh1nee and why T@emin is so loved by the elites this will be in 3 or 4 parts
Part 1 The Origins:
so first a little background first I believe that what elites want is an evolution of simple pop music from just an audio based experience to a full on audio-visual experience because with audio-visual experience it is easier to hypnotize the masses you are not only putting spell on them through addictive beats which stuck in your mind but using symbols, dance movements creates the opportunity for performing mass rituals in front of the screen which are then broadcasted to the masses thus extending the influence and releases more energy it also helps them normalize using satanic gestures and symbols. The most important person in their agenda has been MJ because MJ revolutionized the pop music scene with his visual documentary type songs like Thriller after MJ's success in the 1980s and 1990s it became common for pop musicians to have some sort of visual element in their performance after MJ countless dance and performance based musicians came out in the entire world changing the pop music scene from being simply focusing on audio to focusing on audio-visual experience. Madonna too was one of the pioneers of this new type of pop music that's the reason they have been crowned the king and queen of pop music. During the 80s and 90s this audio-visual based pop music got popular in japan as well and led to the rise of groups like visual kei bands and jpop groups who would put on costumes and make up and perform. MJ also along with the likes of prince popularized the gender neutral look and feminine clothing for men while madonna did the same for women by popularizing adrogynous and provocative looks for females she also gave birth to the virgin/whore dichotomy in pop music. then the next step was the rise of teen pop and teen idols in the 90s thanks to likes of Britney spears , Christina Aguilera, Nsync, Back street boys etc.

f838814d767ee181b93d5e4ee416a9e3d3957674_hq.jpg
Now based on my own observations I believe that elites prize dance/performance based singers and push them more than other type of singers and performers just look at all of their favourites MJ, Britney, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce etc they all have some visual element to their performance and now Taylor swift too with her short films has become more of a visual based singer. One other thing I believe is that they love singers who don't write or produce their own music more bcz it makes them vulnerable and easy to control these singers don't have rights to their own music so despite spending years to build a career worth millions these type of performers can be forced to lose it all in a day bcz of one wrong move against the elites just look no further than britney how easy it was to control her simply bcz she did not have too much control over her career. This was something Prince understood very well he always told other new singers to "own their masters" he was in constant war with warner bros his label to earn all rights to his music here is a video explaining this in detail
Prince: The Artist Formerly Known As Prince Name Change Explained - YouTube
what's telling here is that prince after such a long war with warner bros was sacrificed only few hours before getting all rights to his music which
proves he was killed.
next thing which is related to the kpop agenda is the rise of teen idols and disney stars which occured in the 90s this led to the rise of pop music scene being dominated by young teens who were vulnerable, easy to brainwash and who would be set up as role models for the youth to follow thus brainwashing the young generation into thinking that satanic gestures, symbols and concepts are cool. The last thing that is important for the foundation of kpop is the trainee system which was added by japan's idol producing agencies which basically eliminated the need for singers to have natural talent and the focus shifted towards who had the x-factor the visuals, the charming personality or the will and determination to work hard
Now what L5m did was take these elements the visual/dance aspect the trainee system the idea that an idol is a role model for the young people and started the trend of new kind of music which is kpop.

In next part I will write about Kpop's history and Sh1nee's role in pushing the Agenda

arhur12

Star
Part 2 KPOP Before Sh1nee and Sh1nee's role in the Agenda
So kpop first started with groups like seo taiji and the boys these groups were inspired by black american music and hip hop and the music used to be very woke with criticism towards the govt but they were not able to stay relevent for long so the first wave of kpop did not last very long .There was also the role of groups from 5m like S.E.S, Shinhwa and soloists like Rain and Bo@ 5m has always been the company which focuses more on the audio-visual elements of pop music and don't care if their idols are talented or not they say that talent can be taught and what's important is that the person should have a strong will to achieve their goals that's why I believe their system is the most brutal and competitive with constant pressure they are also very controlling with their idols they don't allow their idols to have control over their careers they don't let them write lyrics, produce their own music or choreograph their dances even when an idol is able to do so himself their work has to first be approved by the company they dislike when their idols have more recognition then the company itself that's the reason why u see projects like smcu which put the 5m brand on everything an idol releases in one way or another in a way u can say they are the "epitome of the record label as one's own master". Now, in the first gen idols like bo@ and R@in and Groups like Sh1nhwa started the first step of the agenda to start the trend of the audio-visual based experience based music and dance performance based performances became popular but then in 2nd gen With the rise of YG and their self produced group B1g Bang and groups with more rebellious bad boy/badass girl image got popular and the earlier dance and performance based model of idol began to be looked down upon as being artificial and manufactured although their were groups like suju and GG and TVXQ who were popular but they were not well respected among industry. During this time B1g Bang I believe introduced occult symbolism to kpop and they were also the first group to start group fandoms and thereby starting fandom culture which is important because it means people go into a herd mentality where they feel they have to spend too much money on albums and merch to support their favs otherwise they would be removed from the community or not considered a good fan. Then there is the role of JYP. JYP in my opinion focused more on girl groups they brought the virgin/whore dichotomy to kpop as I talked about before in kpop they sexualized young girls. They would take young girls with pure virgin like image and then make them perform suggestive scenes to fulfill the desires of elites they also played some part in revival of performance based music with artists like Rain and Hyuna.

Now comes Sh1nee and their role in the Agenda. So What Sh1nee did was basically they brought back the dance-performance based elements to kpop and started the trend of each group having atleast one main dancer and a dance practice with complex choreo they set standards high for performance by having both good live singing combined with hard choreos and they were foundation for groups like x-0 and bt5. They also popularized the flower boy image for male idols and pushed the gender neutral image for guys. One last thing they did was bring prestige and critical acclaim to 5m along with Fx. 5m idols were known for being groups of visuals who had no talent and who were fake and plastic girls and boys dancing to manufactured tunes. YG during this time was the more prestigious people liked YG and JYP idols but disliked 5m idols but sh1nee were a coherent group with all members having immense talent in some field and no useless talentless member even at debut (although you can say T@emin was useless at that time lol) and also having control over their concepts due to the presence of jjong who was a self producing idol. They were I believe never meant to be the top group their purpose was to stay in the shadows of other big agenda pushing 5m groups but they were the experimental group. They were the mould on which 5m would test all new trends and concepts before popularizing them to the mainstream with their main groups this way they along with fx were the factory for new trends. Bcz of the nature of their group since they were not made to win awards they could be used as scapegoats anytime and we saw this happen to both Fx and sh1nee with the groups' vulnerable members sulli and jjong being sacrificed for Kpop's agendas. I think they killed jjong not only bcz he did not agree with their agenda but bcz jjong was naturally gifted person who was self produced idol they were afraid that he would be able "Master his own handlers" and thus expose them some day so they chose to kill him by putting him through immense pressure to work hard they knew he had a sensitive personality he would take people's criticism seriously and blame himself for not being good enough this they targeted they put pressure on him to break him apart knowing he would not be able to survive in the kind of brutal environment 5m creates for its idols and so he was mercilessly killed to further their agenda.

Next part is the beef of the total post and where I will write about what I believe Aespa's concept is how it is connected to 5m and an analysis and breakdown of T@emin and why he is 5m's and elites' favourite subject.

arhur12

Star
Part 3 smcu and the breakdown of T@emin:

1- SMCU: A3spa and the concept of AE
Introduction to aespa’s Storyline: BLACK MAMBA + NEXT LEVEL Explored | SYNK, KWANGYA, NÆVIS & more - YouTube
If you watch this MV u will understand that 5m programs it's idols. AE in aespa stands for "Alter ego" aes are fake personas of a3spa members which they show to the world in smcu episode 1 gis3elle's professor says this quote "Existence precedes essence" which means the nature of one person is not what defines who they are but the persona they put on in front of the world is the real nature of the person they try to give the message that this alter ego is the best version of the person and it should not be resisted against. So my theory based on this is that 5m is using mkultra on its idols. Firstly, They deliberately choose idols who have less interest in writing and producing music and have other talents instead like dancing and performance so they are easy to use. Secondly, they show these young idols dreams that through 5m they will be able to reach their perfect selves they will go through an evolution through mkultra and become a new version of themselves brainwashing them into joining the cult. Thirdly, after the person is in their control they torture them into doing their dirty work and punish them by taking away their rights if they refuse. In this way 5m is actually a factory for producing mkultra puppets like disney is in the west. Now I believe T@emin the key to understanding smcu and 5m's Agenda because he is the Ace at the highest level he is also the one who has went through the most programming and trauma and his music and symbolism in his music helps to understand the meaning behind the whole mystery of 5mcu.

T@emin: A breakdown of T@emin's Psychology and jjong's case:
Now first we have to remember all the things I discussed before about the key elements in their agenda elites love
1- vulnerable children and teens who can be programmed easily
2- love the ones who are performers and dancers rather than self produced idols like jjong (T@emin said in his interviews many times that he wants to make music which is experienced with the eyes a.k.a audio-visual music)
3- Elites love the mix between masculine and feminine energy
T@emin had all of these qualities plus he has something more something which other idols lack he has the inner desire to become someone unique. T@emin has said in his interviews he wants to be remembered as artist T@emin he wants to have that kind of impact on people and this unquenchable thirst pushes him to move forward and become an improved version of himself this separates him from other idols who mostly get scouted or become idols because they want fame.
TAEMIN THE STAGE - YouTube
at 13:19 he explains his goal is to become someone who transcends musical genres he wants to be remembered as his own person and now just an "idol" or "5m's T@emin" this is something he has a very strong inner desire for and I think that's where all of his determination comes from too
this is contrary to what 5m wants in it's idols though 5m does not like it's idols to have more control or become bigger than the company's name brand 5m wants him to remain as 5m's T@emin so they can keep him under control. but he is the perfect subject he has all the qualities they need and desire in their idols. He has the adrogynous image, he is hardworking and able to thrive in high pressure environment of 5m. His vision of what music should be is the same as that of the elites i.e both push for audio-visual music, he was young and easy to control he is also just a dancer thus he can't "own his masters" like jjong could and this made him the perfect victim.
Now to take control of him I believe what they did they showed him dreams of reaching his ideal self they told him we will give you opprtunity to reach your goal of becoming the ARTIST TAEMIN for T@emin who already had a burning desire to become his perfect self fell for their trap and in this way they began his programming. The evidence of all of this lies in his music.
T@emin's first album PYN was based on concept of Narcissus this is also the start of the theme of AE of T@emin and real T@emin fighting to stay in control. Narcissus in greek mythology who fell in love with his own reflection this explains to me the meaning of this cover
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

that 5m showed T@emin his AE through hallucinations (In PYN MV he sees hallucinations everytime he touches blue flowers and his evil AE takes over) these Hallucinations made him fall into this obsession with reaching his perfect self. He also has this song Rise the original name of which was ICARUS another reference to greek mythology Icarus is related to his obsession to reach the perfect version of himself even if he gets burned up in the process. So in this way blinded by his own obsession to reach perfection he is then manipulated into believeing that his AE is his MESSIAH as he says in IDEA and IDEA is based on allegory of cave it describes the state of T@emin and all 5m idols who are shown a reflection of their AE who is the evil alter ego created through mkultra and they believe this is their evolved perfect self this way 5m is using the concept of AE to make young boys and girls into puppets of this industry they after seeing the illusion of unreachable perfection throw themselves into the cult where they are then controlled and tortured. In NGDA saga T@emin realizes the truth behind this and I believe he becomes aware of his reality afterwards. There is way more symbolism left to discuss from his MVs I will explain in next post but basically every symbolism shown in T@emin's Mv and all the things he has been put through the years is related to occult and a key to understanding the system

Note: jjong too I believe was shown his AE but in his case the AE was shown to mock him bcz he was a threat to 5m in Mono Drama he talks about this perfect version of himself he cannot reach he was mocked he was told u are useless without your AE (The idol persona) and tortured and put into pressure he admited in an interview he was afraid that people would not like his real self he has a cover like the T@emin one where he is kissing his own reflection which is a clue he went into programming too but unlike T@emin who has the unquencheble thirst to reach this self which helps him survive and thrive in 5m's high pressure environment jjong had a delicate soul he did not want anything but to have a relaxed life but 5m denied him this and when time came used him as a sacrifice before he could reach a point to expose them

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
4th and final part in this part I will explain T@emin's role in thier agenda and a breakdown of his musical themes and what they reveal about their agenda.
he's done many things to push the agenda he paved the way for dancer idols to be taken seriously so now we are in a generation where dance and performance aspect is more focused on he completed the task others like boA and rain started he also pushed the gender neutral agenda and popularize the feminine/masculine mix elites love and is becoming more common now. He also became the ultimate role model to fool more teens and children to be taken into the occult bcz he started from zero without talent he is admired so much by other idols bcz he proved to them that "hardwork beats talent" and u can reach your dreams if you keep taking the pressure. The kind of treatment he went through constant mocking and underage sexualizing it is traumatizing for most teens even if we remove mkultra aspect it can break people down but now kpop idols fantasize the idea that their favs would "pull a T@emin" thus he also unintentionally became responsible for the current low level of skill most idols have. bcz of him being able to survive the high pressure system of 5m is seen as desirable which is disgusting just bcz he had the endurance to go from base to ace level bearing all torture and pressure doesn't mean anyone can. So many idols become depressed or lose themselves bcz of the pressure but is now considered normal to work insane schedule like him in name of hardwork.
Now where does he stand now? Is he a victim or is he innocent why he isn't as popular as other idols if he's the favourite?
I think he's definitely the fav but he is also someone who wants to be ARTIST TAEMIN not 5m's T@emin so if given the chance to be popular like B@ekhyun or bt5 boys there is a chance he would try to break free from the system to become free from 5m's company brand and given his talent and the impact his performance has on people if given proper exposure he could've reached MJ or Britney level fame worldwide but if he becomes too popular he would want to leave the 5m brand and carve his own path so 5m has been deliberately holding him back since move era u think it's a coincidence that jjong was sacrificed 1 day after his promotion for day and night ended?? he was the IT boy of 2017 he was gaining worldwide popularity at that time but then 5m sacrificed jjong and his momentum was lost then they tried to sabotage both criminal and advice by giving him no promo bcz again if Criminal and NGDA was allowed to be global it would easily make him a global star with immense fame. so 5m want him to remain a puppet they showed him his AE persona fooled him into becoming their slave and now hold him back from reaching his dream and since he is not someone who writes and produces his own music he is not in a position to fight back either. However after watching his MVs I think he has slowly woken up to the reality that 5m fooled him and other idols. In his Mvs since PYN he has been shown fighting his AE in criminal realizes that this AE is evil and IDEA he realizes that his AE who he thought was his Messiah under 5m programming was actually the villian torturing him in criminal the end line of IDEA says "The night I cut u out of my heart I finally open my eyes" so he is awake now. Then we have Advice where he shows what the industry has done to him with his body covered in black burn marks he is being suffocated with the mask in the beginning then he shows the fake personas put on him the Baby maknae in the small room and the adrogynous image in the end where he is also crying this is the reality of the torture he went through to become the ace the torture they put through all these idols by showing them the false messiah that is their AE he's saying he is now not going to take anyone else's advice he won't let the AE take control of him. This also explains why he is the villian in 5mcu Naevis the one who created AE is the godess like figure A3spa worship in A3spa world AE or alter ago is shown as a friend a jesus like figure who they worship however in T@emin's MV IDEA it is always torturing him and called the false messiah they want to blur the lines between what is truth and false. T@emin is trying to destroy AE bcz he knows now they are false messiahs created by 5m to destroy the idols but A3spa inside the matrix like reality are portrayed as heroes who love the AE's this way they are sending the message don't resist your programming and christianity is evil bcz in IDEA the meaning behind the song is that through his religion he comes to realize that his true perfect self can only be achieved in heaven not in this world which helps him let go of his toxic obsession to reach his perfect self in this world and he figures out the reality of 5m's programming. Also in Advice he says that bcz of 5m's programming his heart became saturated which means he lost his color then the song after advice Light which I believe is about his faith and not fans it says that when he looks at this light all his colors come back to him the song contains lyrics like "unfold stories of finding light" which cannot be said to a fan so it makes me believe it is about his faith and how it saved him. Now the occult symbolism in his MVs well he is still under 5m's control he must do all those symbolism if he wishes to stay alive also he is no1 at 5m now after fall of bo@ and u-know which means he can't rebel he must do it and same for all sh1nee members they can't rebel at this point or they will be killed.

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
4th and final part in this part I will explain T@emin's role in thier agenda and a breakdown of his musical themes and what they reveal about their agenda.
he's done many things to push the agenda he paved the way for dancer idols to be taken seriously so now we are in a generation where dance and performance aspect is more focused on he completed the task others like boA and rain started he also pushed the gender neutral agenda and popularize the feminine/masculine mix elites love and is becoming more common now. He also became the ultimate role model to fool more teens and children to be taken into the occult bcz he started from zero without talent he is admired so much by other idols bcz he proved to them that "hardwork beats talent" and u can reach your dreams if you keep taking the pressure. The kind of treatment he went through constant mocking and underage sexualizing it is traumatizing for most teens even if we remove mkultra aspect it can break people down but now kpop idols fantasize the idea that their favs would "pull a T@emin" thus he also unintentionally became responsible for the current low level of skill most idols have. bcz of him being able to survive the high pressure system of 5m is seen as desirable which is disgusting just bcz he had the endurance to go from base to ace level bearing all torture and pressure doesn't mean anyone can. So many idols become depressed or lose themselves bcz of the pressure but is now considered normal to work insane schedule like him in name of hardwork.
Now where does he stand now? Is he a victim or is he innocent why he isn't as popular as other idols if he's the favourite?
I think he's definitely the fav but he is also someone who wants to be ARTIST TAEMIN not 5m's T@emin so if given the chance to be popular like B@ekhyun or bt5 boys there is a chance he would try to break free from the system to become free from 5m's company brand and given his talent and the impact his performance has on people if given proper exposure he could've reached MJ or Britney level fame worldwide but if he becomes too popular he would want to leave the 5m brand and carve his own path so 5m has been deliberately holding him back since move era u think it's a coincidence that jjong was sacrificed 1 day after his promotion for day and night ended?? he was the IT boy of 2017 he was gaining worldwide popularity at that time but then 5m sacrificed jjong and his momentum was lost then they tried to sabotage both criminal and advice by giving him no promo bcz again if Criminal and NGDA was allowed to be global it would easily make him a global star with immense fame. so 5m want him to remain a puppet they showed him his AE persona fooled him into becoming their slave and now hold him back from reaching his dream and since he is not someone who writes and produces his own music he is not in a position to fight back either. However after watching his MVs I think he has slowly woken up to the reality that 5m fooled him and other idols. In his Mvs since PYN he has been shown fighting his AE in criminal realizes that this AE is evil and IDEA he realizes that his AE who he thought was his Messiah under 5m programming was actually the villian torturing him in criminal the end line of IDEA says "The night I cut u out of my heart I finally open my eyes" so he is awake now. Then we have Advice where he shows what the industry has done to him with his body covered in black burn marks he is being suffocated with the mask in the beginning then he shows the fake personas put on him the Baby maknae in the small room and the adrogynous image in the end where he is also crying this is the reality of the torture he went through to become the ace the torture they put through all these idols by showing them the false messiah that is their AE he's saying he is now not going to take anyone else's advice he won't let the AE take control of him. This also explains why he is the villian in 5mcu Naevis the one who created AE is the godess like figure A3spa worship in A3spa world AE or alter ago is shown as a friend a jesus like figure who they worship however in T@emin's MV IDEA it is always torturing him and called the false messiah they want to blur the lines between what is truth and false. T@emin is trying to destroy AE bcz he knows now they are false messiahs created by 5m to destroy the idols but A3spa inside the matrix like reality are portrayed as heroes who love the AE's this way they are sending the message don't resist your programming and christianity is evil bcz in IDEA the meaning behind the song is that through his religion he comes to realize that his true perfect self can only be achieved in heaven not in this world which helps him let go of his toxic obsession to reach his perfect self in this world and he figures out the reality of 5m's programming. Also in Advice he says that bcz of 5m's programming his heart became saturated which means he lost his color then the song after advice Light which I believe is about his faith and not fans it says that when he looks at this light all his colors come back to him the song contains lyrics like "unfold stories of finding light" which cannot be said to a fan so it makes me believe it is about his faith and how it saved him. Now the occult symbolism in his MVs well he is still under 5m's control he must do all those symbolism if he wishes to stay alive also he is no1 at 5m now after fall of bo@ and u-know which means he can't rebel he must do it and same for all sh1nee members they can't rebel at this point or they will be killed.
Speechless for your posts *.*
You are right,he wrote "Day and night" and he talked about a break up with someone,so Jjong was sacrificed for what you said,you did a great job,seriously♡
I read that at the beginning Key was considered a better dancer than Ta3min,and Ta3min was put in Shinee to replace Suho,who had to debut with Shinee.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Speechless for your posts *.*
You are right,he wrote "Day and night" and he talked about a break up with someone,so Jjong was sacrificed for what you said,you did a great job,seriously♡
I read that at the beginning Key was considered a better dancer than Ta3min,and Ta3min was put in Shinee to replace Suho,who had to debut with Shinee.
Yes he was supposed to debut with x-0 but then they debut him with sh1nee which was actually a good thing bcz j0nghyun's influence made him a better person I believe sh1nee were deliberately held back by 5m bcz they had the potential to be global it's sad how despite having so much impact and influence on the industry they are not given the recognition they truly deserve. I've honestly after watching documentaries about other western pop icons like MJ, Prince and Britney I have stopped judging these idols for being in the occult the music industry is evil if u want to be successful in the industry u have to sell your soul like madonna, and beyonce otherwise u get treated like slaves. It pains me to see the pattern being repeated with sh1nee they destroyed j0nghyun in the same way they did to prince they were threatened by his genius so they held him back made him feel useless they knew about his sensitive and delicate nature but they pushed him to adapt to their high pressure system which requires u to work like dog knowing he would break down and killed him j0nghyun deserved to be treated better he deserved to get recognition for his music but they denied him that and they've been doing what's been done to the likes of MJ and Britney now to T@emin they fooled him by giving him the ace title they knew he wanted to be recognized for his work so they used all that lip service to trap him and made him push all their agendas but never let him reach his full potential as an artist I've been noticing this pattern with him but didn't believe that he was being held back but when even key's bad love was allowed to be properly promoted it sealed the deal for me 5m is deliberately sabotaging his chances of going global they pushed move only for the sake of the gender neutral agenda but then for the repackage they refused to lift even a finger for him he had to prepare everything himself in 3 days they keep increasing the pressure on him he wasn't allowed to relax even after jjong's death and they shipped him to Japan to make more money as soon as sh1nee's promotion for story of light ended. Then for 2 years after want they made him focus on superm and kept delaying NGDA then gave him 0 promo for criminal despite knowing how big that song could get I joined sh1nee fandom around the release of criminal last year I know sh@wols tried to contact MTV to play criminal on their show but MTV didn't play criminal bcz 5m had copyrights for his music and they didn't allow it to be played instead they played superm and sh1nee songs then they gave advice even worse promos he didn't even get a proper teaser schedule and they kept pushing him to focus on sh1nee schedules instead they've also been giving him the worst release dates for his music his last few comebacks since 2020 have been scheduled close to other big 5m artists and bt5 so he always gets overshadowed by them. Criminal was scheduled 2 weeks after dynamite, and days apart from superm releases, IDEA got released one week before life goes on by bt5 and got overshadowed by ka1's and a3spa's debut. Advice literally got released one day after next level 3 days before butter and one week before N*t dream and one more thing they did to sabotage advice they gave him 1 version only while others always get 2 versions atleast plus they delayed n*t dream album's physical release to the same week advice got released which hurt his physical sales as well not to mention all the pressure he had on him during his entire enlistment era preparing an album in 15 days a full on high quality high energy concert in less than 1 month while also preparing for s*perm online concerts preparing sh1nee Japan album and preparing stuff for enlistment all while doing active promo for advice while eating one meal per day all the physical exhaustion add to that all the stress he was already feeling bcz of enlistment and then 5m did the worst on b1stro de sh1nee by using that VCR with jjong to get emotional reactions from them they used their trauma for emotional points and they did that at a time when T@emin was already going through a hard time and they had to add more stress by reminding him of one of his life's most traumatic events it's so much stress and pressure this is downright abuse and this was happening 2-3 days before going to army where he would be isolated from his friends and family for a long time just imagining all of the things he was going through during that time is making me feel dizzy no wonder all sh1nee members and his staff were freaking out over his enlistment they were probably worried that he would end up in a situation like j0nghyun and sulli but he has a very strong willpower he somehow managed to survive all of this although he did start to show worrying signs of distress it really felt like they were setting him up for a mental breakdown this is insane no idol should ever be put through the kind of treatment he went through this is literal slavery I hope post enlistment he finally gets the recognition he deserves they stole his teens and almost all of his 20s from him making him work like a dog for their company then they treat him like that I hope 5m someday gets their karma for mistreating sh1nee and killing j0nghyun like that

Last edited: