Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Asahi

Established
Interesting.For this theory Ta3min controls Sh1nee,he has a knowledge that others don't have,and the other theory is that Sh1nee are a fragment of Ta3min's imagination,they don't exist.Other theory is that Ta3min "killed" the others members,and they appear in his memory as a manifestation of his guilt.All Sh1nee and Sm mvs are connected
Others video about Sm universe and Ta3min.Ta3min controls Ex* and Nc* for this theory,and is the villain since "Tell me what you do"

Last edited:
Wanted to share this one with you - its LONG! Like 5 hours!!! This video helped me to understand from start to finish what the real agenda here is and the ultimate end game. It sickens me the no of young fans they have amassed - PARENTS WAKE UP!

I get how this video looks on face-value, an ex-Freemason bravely sharing their secrets to try and help the world become aware of what their evil plans are. Did you consider he might still be a Freemason who has been instructed or has permission to reveal this knowledge that is normally forbidden to be shared? I find this line right near the start extremely strange and suspicious - "Now I'm partly doing this to wash your blood off my hands."

What possible context is there from his video where that really makes any sense? The way I see it is, he is currently a Freemason, this video is celebrating what they expect is their coming new world order victory. They follow a karmic-law type system where they believe if they hint or give signs in the open of their control and presence, it is counted as fair exchange for their actions and control of society. If people do not protest or remove them, it is considered they are wanted or have been acquiesced to.

At 12 seconds in, he says,

"you'll know for certain
(touches nose)
I'm putting my very life on the line
(pause)
And the safety of my family." (touches nose)

"Among the most common signs of lying is the nose touch."

This is a hint to the viewer that he is lying. I would imagine it is being done on purpose for the same reason I mentioned above.
He is also blinking a lot, which can be another body language sign of dishonesty.
The Revelation of the Method

This is a fascinating concept. One that is revelatory yet potentially disturbing in some ways. The basic question is this:

1. Does humanity literally give its permission for controlling forces to perpetrate what they do by being told in some form what is being, or about to be done to it? Even if it’s disguised from their conscious awareness in esoteric and occult messages?

2. Or are they simply being pre-programmed to accept what is about to unfold?

Or both?

He talks of 'this moment' being to 'tell' us and 'warn' us about something but he doesn't say anything about 'help' for us.

He says "trust your eyes" referring to what you see in the video. In the bible and mythology, the heart is more important for knowing truth or being more trustworthy than what your eyes see, which can be deceived.

"To be sure, the natural eyes and ears and brains are part of the process. Without them we cannot even see or hear or construe the natural things that reveal God’s glory: creation, incarnation, gospel, Scripture. But this natural seeing is not decisive in seeing the glory of God. “Seeing they do not see,” Jesus said (Matthew 13:13). Something more than the use of the natural eyes and ears and brains must happen.

The way the apostle Paul puts it is that you must have “the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know” (Ephesians 1:18). This too is strange — the heart has eyes! But perhaps not beyond comprehension."
Magicians and thieves used distractions for your eyes to cast a spell, or steal from you. Also the eye of horus is an important occult/Illuminati symbol with huge meaning, so "trust your eyes" could be almost a subliminal pro-Illuminati message (aka 'trust the Illuminati').

Freemason's talk about 'God' a lot in their texts but they don't mean the same God that traditional Christians worship. So his mentions to 'God' in his video don't imply goodness like some people would assume.

So a big celebrity from Australia literally reveals who the masons are, basically everything they do and what they're planning but the masses still don't listen or believe when they is clear proof in front of them. They are mocking the ignorant 99% for fun with this video and they feel the masses stupidity justifies it.

Just saw this comment on Youtube as well which seems to agree with me something's off.

I watched the Freemason video over the course of 2 days (I have 3 young children). While the content wasn’t completely new to me, I agree with others that this was incredibly in depth and he spent a lot of time showing sources/literature to prove his point. I don’t doubt the truth revealed, but I did have a couple “red flags” if you could call them that. First, why did he not specifically reference Bible verses throughout the video? Every single verse quoted was simply listed as The Gospels. To do such an in detail video and reference all of this other literature and show highlighted text, why not do that with The Bible?? To me, that should have been his primary focus...to rightly and accurately present The Word of God. Along those lines, why were we not, at the end of all of this, presented with a CLEAR GOSPEL message? He speaks of Jesus, but doesn’t say much of the “how” to know Jesus. This strikes me as odd, since he claims that this is the purpose of the video. Another thing that struck me was that he let out 3-4 curse words throughout. Not terrible words, but what would be considered, particularly as Christians, curse words. He then points this (cursing) out as sinful toward the end of the video while listing other sins. Also a bit strange is that he mentions the man who exposed freemasonry through a movie that he made, and was later killed (but reported as a murder/suicide)...along with his wife, daughter and dog. Twice he mentioned this. I looked the individual up and found that the dog was not killed, but survived in the house with the deceased for 2-3 weeks supposedly until it was found and taken to a shelter. This detail may not seem like a big deal, and maybe it isn’t, but it just struck me as odd that he wouldn’t get this fact straight when everything else appears to be so detailed. Lastly I need to ask myself why is this information being allowed to be spread? I had no problem finding this video on the internet and forwarding it to others. How is that possible? Everything is censored these days. Literally everything against the mainstream narrative is taken down instantly and not allowed to flourish. Why has this video gone uncensored? Could this be a purposeful exposure of evil? I can’t help but think this is part of Satans’s plan to take our eyes off of other threats. I’m not implying that the individual who made the video has that intent, I’m just suggesting or proposing that there are spiritual forces at work here. I can’t fully explain, but I just feel like we should cautiously absorb this video and others like it, acknowledge that evil runs deep in this world. We need to be aware, but not consumed. If anything like this presents a stumbling block to the Word, by consuming our thoughts, then this is definitely not knowledge from the Lord.
I agree with him that it's strange this video is still around on Youtube and not censored. Same for Russel Brand's latest tour called '33' with tickets costing £33.33.

EDIT: Added a couple of paragraphs to expand on suspicious things.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
I get how this video looks on face-value, an ex-Freemason bravely sharing their secrets to try and help the world become aware of what their evil plans are. Did you consider he might still be a Freemason who has been instructed or has permission to reveal this knowledge that is normally forbidden to be shared? I find this line right near the start extremely strange and suspicious - "Now I'm partly doing this to wash your blood off my hands."

What possible context is there from his video where that really makes any sense? The way I see it is, he is currently a Freemason, this video is celebrating what they expect is their coming new world order victory. They follow a karmic-law type system where they believe if they hint or give signs in the open of their control and presence, it is counted as fair exchange for their actions and control of society. If people do not protest or remove them, it is considered they are wanted or have been acquiesced to.

At 12 seconds in, he says,

"you'll know for certain
(touches nose)
I'm putting my very life on the line
(pause)
And the safety of my family." (touches nose)

"Among the most common signs of lying is the nose touch."

This is a hint to the viewer that he is lying. I would imagine it is being done on purpose for the same reason I mentioned above.
He is also blinking a lot, which can be another body language sign of dishonesty.

He talks of 'this moment' being to 'tell' us and 'warn' us about something but he doesn't say anything about 'help' for us.

He says "trust your eyes" referring to what you see in the video. In the bible and mythology, the heart is more important for knowing truth or being more trustworthy than what your eyes see, which can be deceived.

Magicians and thieves used distractions for your eyes to cast a spell, or steal from you. Also the eye of horus is an important occult/Illuminati symbol with huge meaning, so "trust your eyes" could be almost a subliminal pro-Illuminati message (aka 'trust the Illuminati').

Freemason's talk about 'God' a lot in their texts but they don't mean the same God that traditional Christians worship. So his mentions to 'God' in his video don't imply goodness like some people would assume.

So a big celebrity from Australia literally reveals who the masons are, basically everything they do and what they're planning but the masses still don't listen or believe when they is clear proof in front of them. They are mocking the ignorant 99% for fun with this video and they feel the masses stupidity justifies it.

Just saw this comment on Youtube as well which seems to agree with me something's off.

I agree with him that it's strange this video is still around on Youtube and not censored. Same for Russel Brand's latest tour called '33' with tickets costing £33.33.

EDIT: Added a couple of paragraphs to expand on suspicious things.
wow, interesting thank you for sharing this. guess the video was too good to be true lol. i could probably say the same about this vigilant citizen site as well.

Last edited:

Twice&I

Established
I really enjoy BADA from S.E.S in this song she clearly imitates Michael Jackson whose openly admitted to channeling spirits like Liberace. Anyway this woman can definitely enchant.

arhur12

Star
Interesting.For this theory Ta3min controls Sh1nee,he has a knowledge that others don't have,and the other theory is that Sh1nee are a fragment of Ta3min's imagination,they don't exist.Other theory is that Ta3min "killed" the others members,and they appear in his memory as a manifestation of his guilt.All Sh1nee and Sm mvs are connected
Others video about Sm universe and Ta3min.Ta3min controls Ex* and Nc* for this theory,and is the villain since "Tell me what you do"
Somthing intresting I figured out related to sh1nee you might be interested in this @Asahi

society_pyramid.jpg
square-pyramid-1622463235.png

Base = Jjonghyun the base is the bottom most part of a pyramid the foundation which provides support to the building (his sacrifice provided an opportunity for kpop's globalization) it could also represent his position in their Agenda in egyptian society that part was for slaves he is at the bottom the lowest in the hierarchy the disposable part.
Face= Key the face the face is the part that is in front of the pyramid the visual part which can be seen from afar so his part in their their agenda his role would be I guess to represent them visually as with his fashion choices and spreading their agenda through media and his variety shows etc he has a middle position in their hierarchy
Ace= T@emin Apex is the highest point of the pyramid Ace is the "playing card with a single spot on it, ranked as the highest card in its suit in most card games" in this case it would be the part reserved for the elites which represents his position in the hierarchy quite well
0new and M1nho haven't released too much music for me to make any connections but these 3 naming their albums over parts of pyramid which also fit their roles in the elites' agenda is quite intresting

Asahi

Established
Somthing intresting I figured out related to sh1nee you might be interested in this @Asahi

View attachment 66043
View attachment 66042

Base = Jjonghyun the base is the bottom most part of a pyramid the foundation which provides support to the building (his sacrifice provided an opportunity for kpop's globalization) it could also represent his position in their Agenda in egyptian society that part was for slaves he is at the bottom the lowest in the hierarchy the disposable part.
Face= Key the face the face is the part that is in front of the pyramid the visual part which can be seen from afar so his part in their their agenda his role would be I guess to represent them visually as with his fashion choices and spreading their agenda through media and his variety shows etc he has a middle position in their hierarchy
Ace= T@emin Apex is the highest point of the pyramid Ace is the "playing card with a single spot on it, ranked as the highest card in its suit in most card games" in this case it would be the part reserved for the elites which represents his position in the hierarchy quite well
0new and M1nho haven't released too much music for me to make any connections but these 3 naming their albums over parts of pyramid which also fit their roles in the elites' agenda is quite intresting
Omg,thanks for this post,I didn't thought about the album names connection,but now I remember that Ta3min also has a triangle shape on his album,and for the friendship with jm,k@1,sungwoon,timoteo he designed a triangle sign with them connected to this triangle,you are right about base,face,ace.

Attachments

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Omg,thanks for this post,I didn't thought about the album names connection,but now I remember that Ta3min also has a triangle shape on his album,and for the friendship with jm,k@1,sungwoon,timoteo he designed a triangle sign with them connected to this triangle,you are right about base,face,ace.

ohh I forgot about his friendship group that symbol is pretty much indicating that he's a part of the elites or at least he's one of their favs even if he doesn't have much control beyond being a performer. I also have a feeling that it was 5m who suggested naming their albums like that not sh1nee themselves. But what is bothering me the most right now is that where were T@emin's parents??? why didn't they do anything he was freaking 11 so I can't even blame him for joining the elites since he was most likely brainwashed or mkultra'd into joining during a time when he was most likely an immature teen and powerless he said his parents were very supportive and were the ones who pushed him to join 5m so does that mean they too are connected to the elites?? or were they poor so they pushed him to join 5m so he could become the family's cash cow or something?? he did mention that he bought them a house and car and supports all their living expenses so maybe that's the reason why they had no issue in selling their son to the industry

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
ohh I forgot about his friendship group that symbol is pretty much indicating that he's a part of the elites or at least he's one of their favs even if he doesn't have much control beyond being a performer. I also have a feeling that it was 5m who suggested naming their albums like that not sh1nee themselves. But what is bothering me the most right now is that where were T@emin's parents??? why didn't they do anything he was freaking 11 so I can't even blame him for joining the elites since he was most likely brainwashed or mkultra'd into joining during a time when he was most likely an immature teen and powerless he said his parents were very supportive and were the ones who pushed him to join 5m so does that mean they too are connected to the elites?? or were they poor so they pushed him to join 5m so he could become the family's cash cow or something?? he did mention that he bought them a house and car and supports all their living expenses so maybe that's the reason why they had no issue in selling their son to the industry
Now I have doubts about Jonghyun solo songs,i don't think he had these ideas,seriously "Identity" lyrics are "base,to ace",what a coincidence,I think they were written by sm staff,and others people.
Ta3min's parents are a mistero more than Jjong parents who were poor,the father left the mother,and they were very poor.

btach

Veteran
Anyone seen the KAI video? So this Korean guy has a really great explanation of the Video and its spiritual implications. Peach in Korean mythology relates to life and wading off evil spirits. He says it is a Korean take on the Roman deities. He uses the woman to give his life longevity. He is the bad guy that the girl shouldn't be messing with. He Like a spirit she shouldn't be messing with. Very interesting take. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
For every music, video or movie you listen to or watch, there is an unseen meaning. The unseen is spoke through signs which we call symbols. God also speaks through signs...Might explain why we are always looking for signs. RIGHT? Music is a form of chant and every time you repeatedly listen to a song, you chant the energy behind that song.
Stay vigilant. God bless you all.

I found another interesting comment in regards to KAI's PROLOGUE. I wanted to share it here.

At this point, we should all know what water means to these people. Water carries a lot of energy and coded messages of years past.

THE PROLOGUE.

1638466473868.png

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
Anyone seen the KAI video? So this Korean guy has a really great explanation of the Video and its spiritual implications. Peach in Korean mythology relates to life and wading off evil spirits. He says it is a Korean take on the Roman deities. He uses the woman to give his life longevity. He is the bad guy that the girl shouldn't be messing with. He Like a spirit she shouldn't be messing with. Very interesting take. What do you guys think?
Interesting video,thanks for posting♡In sm culture theory Exo are related to the tree of life,they need this tree to protect themselves from the prophecy about them being destroyed by Ta3min ,the villain who controls them,manipulates the reality,creates a matrix,so K@1 video in some way is connected to the smcu.The villain Ta3min turned him in a bad guy.He wants to be like Ta3min,that's why he has similar outfits,but in smcu Ta3min has a knowledge that the others don't have,so him being like Ta3min is an illusion.

btach

Veteran
Interesting video,thanks for posting♡In sm culture theory Exo are related to the tree of life,they need this tree to protect themselves from the prophecy about them being destroyed by Ta3min ,the villain who controls them,manipulates the reality,creates a matrix,so K@1 video in some way is connected to the smcu.The villain Ta3min turned him in a bad guy.He wants to be like Ta3min,that's why he has similar outfits,but in smcu Ta3min has a knowledge that the others don't have,so him being like Ta3min is an illusion.
Hmmm interesting. I have not watched Ta3min's work since Criminal, but as I watched KAI, Ta3min was constantly on my mind so you saying this is very interesting to me. KAI has a strong sexual appeal that TAE doesn't. As someone had posted earlier that the staff decide things like outfits etc , but I think Ta3min is spiritually aware of the manipulation in the industry and is using it to his advantage. If you search TA3MIN AND OCCULT, you will see many results. This is not to condemn him in anyway because he has chosen that path and has a right to it as he wills. It's a known fact that he knows the power of occult in music. For Kai, he said that when he is KAI, it's like something else takes over his body so he is unconscious when performing. That much he knows. They all have their roles in SM. There is so much going on and I only hope everyone will be safe and that envy doesn't lead to destruction if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
Hmmm interesting. I have not watched Ta3min's work since Criminal, but as I watched KAI, Ta3min was constantly on my mind so you saying this is very interesting to me. KAI has a strong sexual appeal that TAE doesn't. As someone had posted earlier that the staff decide things like outfits etc , but I think Ta3in is spiritually aware of the manipulation in the industry and is using it to his advantage. For Kai, he said that when he is KAI, it's like something else takes over his body so he is unconscious when performing. That much he knows. There is so much going on and I only hope everyone will be safe and that envy doesn't lead to destruction if you know what I mean.
When you have time watch the videos about sm theory,I was shocked ,because everything is connected to him,imo "Want","Famous",are connected to "Peaches".You are right about Ta3min,Ka1 is the main dancer in Exo,one of the visual in Superm(face of the group),Minho is the visual in Sh1nee,Ta3min is not the visual or the face of the group.Ka1 is sponsor by Gucci,and others brands.I read that Ta3min in korean standard is not considered beautiful,but Ka1 yes.Also the most considered sexy in Sh1nee is Minho,and in Superm K@1 and Taeyong.
I still wonder why Ta3min is connected to these groups,and plays this role in smcu,sometimes it is not easy to me understand sm,they have a difficult language.