Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Has anyone listened to Minho's radio show. He called it Best Choice. It also has its own twitter account just like Blue Night. I haven't yet. Just curious if anyone has and what they think of it.
Haven't listened to it but it's a sports radio show where he invites sports stars as guests not exactly my kind of thing but sh1nee really starting to bore me now they are on too many variety shows these days and I hate k-variety it's all scripted and false and it feels like no one in sh1nee really cares about music or art anymore wonder what T is gonna do post enlistment will he continue focusing on his solo or become like 0new and minkey who focus more on variety shows and cfs.

5hawol

Established
Has anyone listened to Minho's radio show. He called it Best Choice. It also has its own twitter account just like Blue Night. I haven't yet. Just curious if anyone has and what they think of it.
K3y guested on it and he went wearing THE RING - jj0ng's gift to him.
IMG_20211015_040554.jpg
He also talked about how his parents starting to worry about his not getting married yet.
Its kinda sus tho, that they freaking out over it. I mean 30 is still young for marriage in Korean standard. There are so many late 30s and 40s Koreans stars who aren't married... so why are they so concern over Key's. Is it cuz they so desperately want him to be with a girl... ??? Like really Psst... Why K3y still wearing the ring. Is he still...? I mean he should move on. Its bout time he did. His parents are worried....

5hawol

Established
Haven't listened to it but it's a sports radio show where he invites sports stars as guests not exactly my kind of thing but sh1nee really starting to bore me now they are on too many variety shows these days and I hate k-variety it's all scripted and false and it feels like no one in sh1nee really cares about music or art anymore wonder what T is gonna do post enlistment will he continue focusing on his solo or become like 0new and minkey who focus more on variety shows and cfs.
Onew's sea of hope show was great. He sang some gr8 duets with Suhyun, R0sé and some other artists.
Minho has been involved more in tv shows and cf since forever. It is cuz SKorea don't appreciate his sexy baritone. M!nho don't like singing high pitch and kpop producers appreciates only high notes and so nevr the twain shall meet lol
K3y's bad love is soty.

btach

Veteran
View attachment 63984
He also talked about how his parents starting to worry about his not getting married yet.
Its kinda sus tho, that they freaking out over it. I mean 30 is still young for marriage in Korean standard. There are so many late 30s and 40s Koreans stars who aren't married... so why are they so concern over Key's. Is it cuz they so desperately want him to be with a girl... ??? Like really Psst... Why K3y still wearing the ring. Is he still...? I mean he should move on. Its bout time he did. His parents are worried....
Wearing the ring marriage are just Buzz marketing. How did his album do?

btach

Veteran
You can really see that they are done being a group, but they will try to stay together for the fans. Taemin has SuperM. He'll be fine.
Mystery keeps people interested,...that's how MJ stayed relevant for so long. Let them take advantage while they can..the fans need to stay entertained lol.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Onew's sea of hope show was great. He sang some gr8 duets with Suhyun, R0sé and some other artists.
Minho has been involved more in tv shows and cf since forever. It is cuz SKorea don't appreciate his sexy baritone. M!nho don't like singing high pitch and kpop producers appreciates only high notes and so nevr the twain shall meet lol
K3y's bad love is soty.
SONG OF THE YEAR? I haven't listened to it.

Posted by ThisKpopismyreli8,220 pts Thursday, October 3, 2019
BTS V becomes first and only Kpop Baritone legend!

SHINee will be fine. They have a lot of fans who love and adore them. Their career is still strong so they will be fine.

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
You can really see that they are done being a group, but they will try to stay together for the fans. Taemin has SuperM. He'll be fine.
Mystery keeps people interested,...that's how MJ stayed relevant for so long. Let them take advantage while they can..the fans need to stay entertained lol.
I agree. Onew has also signed for a tv show -not a singing show but something related to business, i think. Don't know why SM don't give him a solo album. His voice is excellent.

I don't think superM will continue. 94 liner Kai will enlist soon followed by 95 liner Taeyong. Lucas with his scandal is a big question mark as well.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
K3y's bad love is soty.
I loved sea of hope but I don't like shows like I live alone, amasat or wild idol where minho is appearing right now. I liked bad love but it's not soty or aoty for me and I blame it on myself for checking out American pop music last year the whole aesthetic of bad love is so similar to Chromatica by lady gaga even the title tracks have similar names (stupid love/Bad love) plus Bad love's instrumental just reminds me of weeknd's blinding lights so It just ruined the whole experience for me because this is really nothing new he is just following the 80's trend revived by American pop artists last year but props to him I just hope he gets rid of that diva persona soon it's not cool

arhur12

Star
He finally won an award for bad love.
not to sound depressing but bad love had 4 versions and he went all out with promo I think he almost got the same amount of promo as sh1nee during dcm but he only sold 100k units so far and bad love didn't chart on k-charts either he won on music core but he had lower preorder numbers than advice on ktown and advice only had one version and no fansign to boost sales and bare minimum promo so for the investment he did the results aren't good but I guess that's to be expected he was always known more for his variety skills so it's natural that knetz wouldn't take his solo very seriously selling 100k is already big for him even if it only happened because he had 4 versions.

Shuna

Star
"Ce concept d'union a conduit en occident à la doctrine du "tantrisme", dont certaines branches visent à réaliser concrètement l'unification masculin/féminin, notamment par l'accomplissement codifié de l'acte sexuel. Cependant le trantrsime est souvent confondu avec le "tantra" qui se réfère le lus souvent à des rituels, et lus largement à une méthode ésotérique de pratique spirituelle (Sadhana). Ces rituels sont pratiqués après une initiation (diksha) sous la guidance d'un maître qualifié."

Même si l'acte sexuel, ne fait qu'augmenté l'énergie en reconnectant les énergies (vu sur un site d'alchimiste, qui le testait sur le ses apprentis).

Hors, la reconnections, en plus de cette acte sexuel, est aussi un retour, de la lumière à la matière, la lumière redevenant matière, tue la lumière, la vie.

La pratique sexuel, utilisant chaque mois, un acte de poursuite, de viol... de rituels sexuels, différent par mois, par rapport aux actes. Il a aussi dans le tableau, des filles dessiner avec un cup cake, sur un plateau, et une bougie (représentatrice du la lumière du soleil), symbolise la lune, comme les gâteaux classiques. Et la pizza, étant composer d'un pain plat (symbole solaire), et de garnitures, représente justement le soleil.
"This concept of union has led in the West to the doctrine of "tantrism", certain branches of which aim to concretely achieve male / female unification, in particular by the codified accomplishment of the sexual act. However, trantrsima is often confused with "tantra" which often refers to rituals, and widely read to an esoteric method of spiritual practice (saadhana). These rituals are performed after an initiation (diksha) under the guidance of a qualified master."

Even if the sexual act, only increases the energy by connecting the energies (seen on an alchemist site, which tested it on his apprentices).

However, the reconnection, in addition to this sexual act, is also a return, from light to matter, light becoming matter again, killing light, life.

Sexual practice, using each month, an act of pursuit, r*pe ... sexual rituals, different per month, compared to the acts. It also has in the table, girls drawing with a cup cake, on a tray, and a candle (representing the sunlight), symbolizes the moon, like classic cakes. And the pizza, being composed of a flat bread (solar symbol), and toppings, precisely represents the sun.
Seeing the new BTS teaser, I thought back to the drawing testimony of one of the victims I met. The painting, where he compared himself to the cut tree up close. He had drawn above, two eyes, which I had taken for planets, except that the eye had no popillera and had a black dot in the center of each eye. However, what is interesting is that the ball that the billiard player has to hit is a ball with a point. I had thought about the comparison, but having smaller points, I hadn't really been able to confirm this theory. Even, the comparison to the planets, is not so far removed from the planets. What is also interesting, victims being compared to a target. If we remove the ax from the tale, the arrows can be replaced by darts. Besides, the tree is bigger than the Man, so why can't the arrows be smaller? Especially, that he must be ultra young, at that time, and he was also drugged.

Twice&I

Established
I was a huge BLACKPINK fan since 2017 but the lack of music was always an issue. Every time I would try to point out the fact the so called biggest girl group to this date have less than 30 original songs I get called a hater. 21 songs plus 4 solo songs plus 2 features. Yet they can release Boombayah on Spotify like 7 times through Japanese versions live versions of concerts etc. Despite the fact their 5 years old and listening to them gets so repetitive with lack of content that it diminished whatever enjoyment was originally there. Thier greatest success is deceiving so many people with the least amount of music. It’s remarkable.

Twice&I

Established
On the subject of Lisa solo I subjectively feel she had the worse. My desire for vain things has diminished and I find no enjoyment in hearing her rap about money or sounding no different from western pop whores. No she’s on a song with Megan Thee Stallion. But in hindsight I shouldn’t even be surprised by their past features. I feel like music has played a large part in brainwashing the whole world into being perverse lovers of pleasure. I couldn’t even listen to money more than once with all the cursing. It’s not even KPop just pop music. As for repeating “Lalisa love me” over and over that’s clearly a spell. She’s tell them to say her name and love her not for Lisa to love them. Which they may believe.

Twice&I

Established
Nah but seriously BLACKPINK released a movie in theaters which was all old footage pasted together and the fans still worship them. No Japanese original content but old songs. No new music since 2020 but planned 2 online concerts for 2021. I’m so over them at this point. Then you have TWICE who make consistent comebacks so I mentioned that on YouTube and people are whining that their overworked by JYP. As if people don’t work for a living and that’s not the job they chose. As if TWICE life is so harder than the average 9-5 worker or if they personally told them they were tired. It’s like you whine for no music then complain when you get it. Humans can’t be satisfied and the delusions have drawn us mad.

Sleepytumm

Established
Nah but seriously BLACKPINK released a movie in theaters which was all old footage pasted together and the fans still worship them. No Japanese original content but old songs. No new music since 2020 but planned 2 online concerts for 2021. I’m so over them at this point. Then you have TWICE who make consistent comebacks so I mentioned that on YouTube and people are whining that their overworked by JYP. As if people don’t work for a living and that’s not the job they chose. As if TWICE life is so harder than the average 9-5 worker or if they personally told them they were tired. It’s like you whine for no music then complain when you get it. Humans can’t be satisfied and the delusions have drawn us mad.
yh bp members come formmega rich families
they literally are underworked and go on vacations

arhur12

Star
View attachment 63984
intresting! I have always felt suspicious about k3y but what about jjong? I thought he was straight if there was something between them was it one sided or.........

arhur12

Star
Everything in kpop is so fake and manipulated now I miss the good old 2nd gen where groups selling 100k or an Mv hitting 10 million was a big deal now kpop's popularity is so inflated fans and companies use so many strategies to inflate a groups' popularity enpipen just came out with an album they sold more than 700k units but the songs are not charting on any k-chart besides bugs which fans manipulate by mass streaming by making korean accounts everything is so fake now
MV views= 70-80% views are due to fans doing mass streaming plus ads bought by companies FAKE!!
Album sales= fans bulk buying, multiple versions to boost sales, fansigns by companies where you have to buy 100s of albums to even get a chance to talk with your fav, Chinese bars of idols popular in Chinese markets bulk buy albums from anywhere to 50000 to even 500-600k for more popular artists thus even if you are only popular in a certain niche you can sell million albums due to dedicated fandoms
Personalities: FAKE!!!!
Live singing: most idols don't sing live these days either it's prerecorded vocals, loud backtrack or some combination of pitch correction+autotune and now they are using live recorded vocals where they even record mistakes which makes it sound so realistic most fans don't realize that their favs are lip singing but its a fraud, it's manipulative as hell Aespa haven't sung live even once and they already have one PAK the standards are becoming so low now back in the early 2000s artists like britney, jlo and mj use to get so much flak for lip synching but their concerts were so high energy it made sense for them to not sing everything live but now groups with more than 5-7 members aren't expected to sing live because HARD CHOREOS when most of these idols sing max 40-50 seconds per song they are even lip singing in concerts these days like what do these idols do all these years for training???