Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
Those shows are on CBS which is under Viacom. Viacom is responsible for the social engineering poison of BET, MTV/VHS and the Nickelodeon programs.
Anyway to answer your question sorry I don't have links. I only know things from random videos I saw on yt. Bitchute has plenty of content like that so try there. That's the best I can think of.
I will look on bitchute,thanks♡

Vmort

Star
Photos taken from Jonghyun instagram.Could you explain me what is the meaning?
Cube of Saturn. Saturn, Satan. Arch of Tripumph was bilt before 1812 catastrophy.
they have been always associated with these geometric shapes: tringle, pentagon and hexagon.
These shapes exists in nature so they will see it just like you. We need to see satanic agenda just knew symbolism alone isn't enough.

btach

Veteran
Too much perfection and repetition of shapes,this is typical from people who suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder,they have these behaviours.They have to count,they have to put things and check things in a perfect way or they feel bad,they repeat the same actions until a certain number or a certain shape,sometimes they became in this way because they are competitive people who wants the best,but they can't stand the pressure,and they fall down in this sickness.This condition is heavy,these people need help,do you know if he had also eating disorder?Did Sh1nee member knew about his problems??
Did they gain benefits from this disorder that he had?
He said many times that he had an eating disorder. He said he would order out when he felt anxious and when people were sleeping. Once after a concert, he said he and the manger went to a burger joint at 3am and he ate two huge burgers.
He also said he never ate breakfast.

He obviously felt unsafe. Might be why he often said his room was his safe space. His environment made him anxious.

Jonghyun also never left the house unless he knew he smelled good. The deep desire to appear perfect is why I know he wouldn't be so sloppy in the end. He was always concerned about other people's thoughts about him.

arhur12

Star
He said many times that he had an eating disorder. He said he would order out when he felt anxious and when people were sleeping. Once after a concert, he said he and the manger went to a burger joint at 3am and he ate two huge burgers.
He also said he never ate breakfast.

He obviously felt unsafe. Might be why he often said his room was his safe space. His environment made him anxious.

Jonghyun also never left the house unless he knew he smelled good. The deep desire to appear perfect is why I know he wouldn't be so sloppy in the end. He was always concerned about other people's thoughts about him.
Poor jjong he was so sensitive like a delicate flower this fake kpop world wasn't for him them trying to impose plastic perfect personas on him created a complex in him he was insecure, concerned that people only loved his picture perfect idol image and they would be disappointed in his real self it doesn't help that some people used to mock him for his singing style saying that he was trying to show off and he was arrogant its so wrong I bawled when I saw him cry on mnet 4 things show talking about the hate comments he used to receive korea didn't deserve him.

swayy000

Star
Brave Girls becoming popular due to an old song of theirs was strange to witness.
simple believer talked about this in one of her recent videos, i believe she talked in the video how the group visited a tarot reader/ fortune teller before, and the tarot reader/fortune teller told them that one song would become popular, and low and behold. So definitely demons at play there working for them :(

TrueUltimate

Rookie
simple believer talked about this in one of her recent videos, i believe she talked in the video how the group visited a tarot reader/ fortune teller before, and the tarot reader/fortune teller told them that one song would become popular, and low and behold. So definitely demons at play there working for them :(
I had a feeling something was off. It didn't feel natural to me.