Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Miss Bunny

Established
Hello guys,

I've been watching a series called The Arrivals on YT, that all episodes were about secret societies.
So there was this line caught my eyes, and reminded me of BTS who's their popularity spread like a wildfire in no time. Specially after their speech at UN general assembly.

image.jpeg

arhur12

Star
Hello guys,

I've been watching a series called The Arrivals on YT, that all episodes were about secret societies.
So there was this line caught my eyes, and reminded me of BTS who's their popularity spread like a wildfire in no time. Specially after their speech at UN general assembly.

View attachment 62896
ohh The arrivals was great although it's a bit old now but it's one of the few documentaries about illuminati/nwo you can still find online and I agree bts are the elites' puppets can't believe that sk is now sending a group of boys who dance and do aegyo on important meetings like that I guess it's a sign that they will get exempt from military service

Fujiko

Star
Hi guys,i took a pause from the thread,i was exhausted,and without energy.I stopped watching bt* ,and other kpop groups ,i am not interested in these stuffs anymore,i find the fans delulu and blind,i will follow this thread because this is less heavy and energy draining than bt* thread.
This is for my mental health,really there is something dark and creepy in these seven guys,and now they are full involved in creepy stuffs,goodbye bt*!!!

arhur12

Star
Hi guys,i took a pause from the thread,i was exhausted,and without energy.I stopped watching bt* ,and other kpop groups ,i am not interested in these stuffs anymore,i find the fans delulu and blind,i will follow this thread because this is less heavy and energy draining than bt* thread.
This is for my mental health,really there is something dark and creepy in these seven guys,and now they are full involved in creepy stuffs,goodbye bt*!!!
Welcome Back! and hope you're doing ok now honestly the bt* thread is a mess I've been there a few times but the thread keeps on derailing and instead of talking about important stuff members end up ranting about whatever new stuff bt* do like I don't know what's wrong with bt* but they sure do seem to exude some kind of negative energy I have never been the kind of person who stans celebrities I have my favourite artists but I don't let my favs activities distract me from my real life goals and problems but when I used to stan bt* I felt like all my energy was being drained I couldn't focus on my studies and it almost hurt my grades but thankfully I was able to recover and unstanned them before it was too late but this has never happened with any other kpop group or artist

Fujiko

Star
Welcome Back! and hope you're doing ok now honestly the bt* thread is a mess I've been there a few times but the thread keeps on derailing and instead of talking about important stuff members end up ranting about whatever new stuff bt* do like I don't know what's wrong with bt* but they sure do seem to exude some kind of negative energy I have never been the kind of person who stans celebrities I have my favourite artists but I don't let my favs activities distract me from my real life goals and problems but when I used to stan bt* I felt like all my energy was being drained I couldn't focus on my studies and it almost hurt my grades but thankfully I was able to recover and unstanned them before it was too late but this has never happened with any other kpop group or artist
Thank you dear♡♡I agree with you,i read this thread and i found interesting things,after i read bt* thread and it was impossible for me to goes on,really i can't for my mental health,and for my spirit;i remembered when i was a stan that i felt so confused,and thanks God i was able to detach from them,they are involved in bad things,and i think the ladies code,and others sacrifices in some way are related to them,because a normal group wouldn't perform at Un,i hope that T*t and enh**n won't reach this level of toxicity and creepiness.
I am glad that you find the strenght to unstan them,the brainwash is huge,they are literally promoted everywhere.

diley

Established
It's completely alright to pause...
focus on ur spiritual n personal life. Hope u r doing gud now ?!