Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Pepsi

Veteran
this was fun to read
i did not know shinee had this many fuck ups ( i knew about the sexual harassment thing tho). you wouldn't think they were like this considering how their fans go around being "mature" and holier than thou on social media. yet another fandom that went around cancelling celebs that did far less lmao

arhur12

Star
this was fun to read
i did not know shinee had this many fuck ups ( i knew about the sexual harassment thing tho). you wouldn't think they were like this considering how their fans go around being "mature" and holier than thou on social media. yet another fandom that went around cancelling celebs that did far less lmao
as a south asian I will say that the colorism jokes aren't too bad because colorism is pretty normalized in south asian countries and I am pretty sure these idols learn some of this fatphobic and colorist stuff from their own companies it isn't ok but it's just a cultural thing so we can't judge korean celebs by the same standards as western celebs because most asians don't even consider colorism and fatphobia all that offensive but key's comments towards sistar's soyu and nicole were really offensive and should'nt have been treated as mere jokes as for CA yeah it was considered ok in the 2nd gen plenty of 2nd gen groups got away with doing CA which most idols would be getting cancelled for today but shinee's scandals are still pretty tame compared to say TVXQ, Bigbang or 2pm's scandals.

SpoiledBAP

Rookie
as a south asian I will say that the colorism jokes aren't too bad because colorism is pretty normalized in south asian countries and I am pretty sure these idols learn some of this fatphobic and colorist stuff from their own companies it isn't ok but it's just a cultural thing so we can't judge korean celebs by the same standards as western celebs because most asians don't even consider colorism and fatphobia all that offensive but key's comments towards sistar's soyu and nicole were really offensive and should'nt have been treated as mere jokes as for CA yeah it was considered ok in the 2nd gen plenty of 2nd gen groups got away with doing CA which most idols would be getting cancelled for today but shinee's scandals are still pretty tame compared to say TVXQ, Bigbang or 2pm's scandals.
No excuse for colorism!!!!!!!

arhur12

Star
No excuse for colorism!!!!!!!
I am not saying colorism or fatphobia is ok but in asian countries this stuff isn't taken seriously I mean south korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world for a reason lookism, colorism, fatphobia are normalized in their culture and you can't expect korean idols who themselves grew up being taught that being dark skinned is bad to take this stuff seriously I myself live in an asian country and literally 90-95% people I know are colorist or fatphobic in one way or another even I have laughed on colorist and fatphobic jokes in my childhood so I can't cancel them for this because then I would have to cancel myself too for doing the same the best thing we can do is properly educate these idols first and if they then continue to do the same then it's fine to cancel them

AmazingGrace

Established
Pics from Lis@'s recent solo mv l@lis@ n photoshoot,
Baphamot n 1eye
That top also.
A single tree - the tree of life.
The globus cruciger (globe and cross) is royal regalia and was held by kings as a symbol of authority. It was also supposed to mean Christ's dominion over the world.
Interestingly enough it has a ring around it. Connection to Saturn? The cross is one of Saturn symbols, so this could mean satans dominion over the world?
Seashell is associated with Roman goddess Venus that is also Greek Aphrodite and Ishtar from Mesopotamia, they are goddesses of fertility and sexuality.
1631301831097.png
1631303113450.png
Aphrodite