Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
I think it was faked for media play but maybe it was real it's not uncommon for group members to compete with each other but I think 5m maybe put him under pressure after move blew up on a side note that particular clip reminds me of an interesting dream T@emin talked about in this conference
He talks about the dream at 5:13 what do you guys think a premonition? a sign? also music Core PD's instagram update at 2:05 is also quite interesting (T@em's day and night promo happened one week before jjong's death his last show was on 17th dec).
Not the first time it happened. That was unscripted. You can see that same energy in Jonghyun's she is showcase.Watch the body language, the way they complain that Jonghyun never show up for their events etc.... There was always a jealous vibe. When they were asked to praise his OP album, Key and Onew couldn't bring themselves to say anything positive .Onew never even showed up for Jonghyun's showcase and that FAKE "surprise" planned party for his mini album was also telling. Key's and Onew's body language before Jjong arrived...

SHINee's relationship was competitive for star power. They all wanted to be on top. They never really liked each other. You won't see non work related interactions as much. True organic friendships just happen. But, this was their fate. The journey. BTS is relatable because they talk about their good moments as well as their challenges. They fight and make up and they are not afraid to talk about it. Most older gen SM artists like SHINee only portray scripted perfection..scripts that only create a survival mentality.

Taemin's dream was the unconscious expression of his desires. You only dream what you consciously or unconsciously desire. Onew also unconsciously expressed his desire for 4 members during that unscripted moment with Minho and the universe delivered.

Miss Bunny

Established
RM said he was so shocked that he couldn't even sleep. He said he was shocked and while speaking his heart, V shut him down. V was the same guy who named his dog' coal briquette. The story has a photo of him with one eye. Maybe they all agreed that Jjong would be the sacrifice and that's why his mom was handsomely rewarded. They are always sending coded messages.

Isn't this what any celebrity usually does when another one dies...?
And by (this) I mean claiming be traumatized or affected by the incident. I've been stan for SHINee since 2009, and yet I was quite shocked by the number of people who stepped in interviews to claim they were "close/best friends" of him. I know he produced and made so many works together with other celebrities, but that wasn't enough to consider someone as a "best friend".

After I saw how his family and fellow members indifferently react to his death, I don't believe any of what others in the idustry say how they feel about it, because clearly all what they want is just to see their names on the headlines news and that's it.

Look at AOA's Mina, she did the same and played "the close friend" of Sulli... Again, I never knew the two were close friends...!!!

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
And by (this) I mean claiming be traumatized or affected by the incident. I've been stan for SHINee since 2009, and yet I was quite shocked by the number of people who stepped up in interviews to claim they were "close/best friends" of him. I know he produced and made so many works together with other celebrities, but that wasn't enough to consider someone as a "best friend".

After I saw how his family and fellow members indifferently react to his death, I don't believe any of what others in the idustry say how they feel about it, because clearly all what they want is just to see their names on the headlines news and that's it.

Look at AOA's Mina, she did the same and played "the close friend" of Sulli... Again, I never knew the two were close friends...!!!
Yeah, his mother is a unique one. I shared her reaction with my mom and she was like "why didn't she ask for an autopsy before the cremation?"
Yeah these celebs clutch on to misfortune like white on rice.

btach

Veteran
Male artists should always stay close because their fame vanishes faster than the women. People like BOA and IU are still household names, but the males who debut with them are not on the same level.
Maybe this why these effeminate men in KPOP are more favored because they can at least guarantee their labels long money...

showtime_t25

Rookie
as a shawol its shocking to see people on here think that jonghyun and taemin were against each other lol. its well known that jonghyun cared for taemin a whole bunch, and taemin cared for him a lot as well. whether they had fights or not, we cant really know what exactly went down, but we do know that at the very least they were close friends. i dont mind the speculations cus its just speculation, but it is funny for me to see it considering i view them so differently

arhur12

Star
Male artists should always stay close because their fame vanishes faster than the women. People like BOA and IU are still household names, but the males who debut with them are not on the same level.
Maybe this why these effeminate men in KPOP are more favored because they can at least guarantee their labels long money...
Disagree! If we are talking about idols boy groups actually last longer than girl groups but there is a certain rule in kpop that girl groups and girl soloist will release public friendly songs and focus on modeling and cfs and endorsements while male groups and artists will try to develop large devoted fanbases who are willing to spend large amounts on concerts and albums but despite that even among soloists you have GDragon, Taeyang , Psy and even Rain is still popular and we still have D.O, Baekhyun, Bobby from Ikon kang daniel, Zico from last generation and I doubt any female artists will ever come close to GDragon in terms of power and impact he has over the industry no female idol or soloist would be able to bounce back after the amount of scandals Big Bang and male idols in general go through.

Pepsi

Veteran
I doubt any female artists will ever come close to GDragon in terms of power and impact he has over the industry no female idol or soloist would be able to bounce back after the amount of scandals Big Bang and male idols in general go through.
because of the fact that both male and female idols are held to a higher standard. people like taeyong got accepted even when they were bullies, but people like aoa jimin and irene were either banished from the industry or had to go through severe backlash.

arhur12

Star
as a shawol its shocking to see people on here think that jonghyun and taemin were against each other lol. its well known that jonghyun cared for taemin a whole bunch, and taemin cared for him a lot as well. whether they had fights or not, we cant really know what exactly went down, but we do know that at the very least they were close friends. i dont mind the speculations cus its just speculation, but it is funny for me to see it considering i view them so differently
These sentiments existed even when jonghyun was alive I am not an older shawol but I have a few friends who are oldwols and shawols weren't very nice to Taemin when he debuted as a soloist most thought jonghyun deserved to be the first one to debut and there was a general consensus among shawols that Taemin was stealing spotlight from other members and there still is thanks to 5m's favoritism but you can't really blame him for that 5m chooses favorites in every group it's the same with nct, aespa, snsd, redvelvet, etc and jonghyun used to call himself the biggest Taemin fan so I don't get why people think they hated each other.

arhur12

Star
And by (this) I mean claiming be traumatized or affected by the incident. I've been stan for SHINee since 2009, and yet I was quite shocked by the number of people who stepped in interviews to claim they were "close/best friends" of him. I know he produced and made so many works together with other celebrities, but that wasn't enough to consider someone as a "best friend".

yup that's the most obvious answer like what else do people think they were going to say that they were happy that he was gone? of course they were going to pretend that they were saddened by it.

arhur12

Star
Not the first time it happened. That was unscripted. You can see that same energy in Jonghyun's she is showcase.Watch the body language, the way they complain that Jonghyun never show up for their events etc.... There was always a jealous vibe. When they were asked to praise his OP album, Key and Onew couldn't bring themselves to say anything positive .Onew never even showed up for Jonghyun's showcase and that FAKE "surprise" planned party for his mini album was also telling. Key's and Onew's body language before Jjong arrived...

SHINee's relationship was competitive for star power. They all wanted to be on top. They never really liked each other. You won't see non work related interactions as much. True organic friendships just happen. But, this was their fate. The journey. BTS is relatable because they talk about their good moments as well as their challenges. They fight and make up and they are not afraid to talk about it. Most older gen SM artists like SHINee only portray scripted perfection..scripts that only create a survival mentality.

Taemin's dream was the unconscious expression of his desires. You only dream what you consciously or unconsciously desire. Onew also unconsciously expressed his desire for 4 members during that unscripted moment with Minho and the universe delivered.
Agree about sh1nee not being very close I noticed the same during Advice showcase m1nho didn't have anything nice to say when he appeared in the comeback Vlive and Key apparently hasn't even listened to Never gonna dance again which is wierd because he knows all trendy kpop songs but regardless I do think they care about each other but most probably they are just friends and most kpop idols fake their relationships bt5 have been faking it to gain sympathy points since ages but are not really that close as they portray. I won't comment on the dream part because I have my own theory about what happened to jonghyun but could you plz share the link of that post where Onew said he desired 4 members?

showtime_t25

Rookie
These sentiments existed even when jonghyun was alive I am not an older shawol but I have a few friends who are oldwols and shawols weren't very nice to Taemin when he debuted as a soloist most thought jonghyun deserved to be the first one to debut and there was a general consensus among shawols that Taemin was stealing spotlight from other members and there still is thanks to 5m's favoritism but you can't really blame him for that 5m chooses favorites in every group it's the same with nct, aespa, snsd, redvelvet, etc and jonghyun used to call himself the biggest Taemin fan so I don't get why people think they hated each other.
yeah i rmbr that fans were split and jonghyun winning on shows more than taemin kinda ripped the fandom for a while lol, but its not any of their faults that that happened. eventually taemin was the more successful one, and fans turned it around. saying they hate each other doesnt make sense to me when jonghyun wrote him a song called "pretty boy" lol

queen82

Star
because of the fact that both male and female idols are held to a higher standard. people like taeyong got accepted even when they were bullies, but people like aoa jimin and irene were either banished from the industry or had to go through severe backlash.
Kim Woojin ex Stray Kids member was accused of bullying and even of sexual assault and he still have a career ..