Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
Most of their songs are about murder..Russian Roulette is about killing someone to get the boy you like, the mv features them getting killed/ killing each other in disturbing ways. In Power Up mv Irene wants to kill all the other members too. And Peekaboo mv speaks for itself, they literally had knives and torture weapons the whole thing was disturbing. In Psycho the mv wasn't that ceepy but in the second version of the song you can hear a distorted scream "help me" between the chorus.
i heard the theory that when Red Velvet came out with a new song , an idol especially male was about to die ? don't know it's true or not

Pepsi

Veteran
Most of their songs are about murder..Russian Roulette is about killing someone to get the boy you like, the mv features them getting killed/ killing each other in disturbing ways. In Power Up mv Irene wants to kill all the other members too. And Peekaboo mv speaks for itself, they literally had knives and torture weapons the whole thing was disturbing. In Psycho the mv wasn't that ceepy but in the second version of the song you can hear a distorted scream "help me" between the chorus.
Psycho is glorifying a toxic/abusive relationship. And don't even get me started on Icecream Cake. Yeri was just a child...

RV's lore is basically them being a cult that murders guys with Irene being a cult leader and the others being brainwashed. Although during the MVs the girls manage to get out of the brainwashing (Seulgi warns the boy to be careful and that he is gonna get killed in Umpah, in Peekaboo, Joy manages to snap out of it and attempts to save the pizzaboy from the sacrifice along with the other girls except for Irene) but they again get overpowered by it and fall under Irene's control. Anyway, RV is a scary, scary group and Wendy's "accident" might just have been reprogramming because she didn't want to do this dark shit anymore.

Pepsi

Veteran
i heard the theory that when Red Velvet came out with a new song , an idol especially male was about to die ? don't know it's true or not
We were discussing that theory here lol, it was either RV or Aespa (a group promoting alter egos/transhumanism). Everyone was worried it was Xiumin.

platinum

Established
They have a second version?!
Yes it's the Version A actually. They have two versions, they're awfully similar but I'm guessing they only made the first ver just to put the hidden message in it.
If your curious I could only hear it on the instrumental at 1:08 and in the other choruses. Its sounds really screechy but definitely says help me. It probably creeped out many of their fans aswell.

Pepsi

Veteran
Yes it's the Version A actually. They have two versions, they're awfully similar but I'm guessing they only made the first ver just to put the hidden message in it.
If your curious I could only hear it on the instrumental at 1:08 and in the other choruses. Its sounds really screechy but definitely says help me. It probably creeped out many of their fans aswell.
yes there are comments mentioning it. I think RV needs a separate thread lol. I think it already has one idk

Pepsi

Veteran
Holy shit I listened to this and it's literally a woman screaming help me wtf. And it's repeating at intervals. This group is the stuff of nightmares behind the pretty faces and voices

Lolylol

Established
Since you were talking about rv psych0 I'll share a theory that I was wanting to make and finally I had time to do it properly.

I already talked about this a time ago but now I'll try to be more detailed about it. If y'all disagree or want to add more things in the theory or correct something feel free to do it :) Also I'm not saying this is the truth, it's a conspiracy theory and I'm thinking about this since last year so that's why I'm sharing this with you guys.

I think RV's song 'psych0' is about Sull1 and Goo H4ra.

R3d Velvet always had a deep (aka scary and occultist) concept behind their mvs, the first example that comes to mind is "1 of these nights" mv that their fans say it was a "tribute" to the sewol ferry accident but for me it's more like a mockery with that tragedy. Isn't it creepy and weird to do a mv mirroring what happened to the students? In a scene 1rene even falls and water start to enter through the window impliciting that she died drowned, J0y is a representantion of a dead student in the after life etc. If y'all want to know more about this, research for 'red velvet sewol ferry theory'.

So if rv "paid tribute" to a sad event one time, they would do it more times right? but with psych0 is way more subtle than in one of these nights mv because if it was more clear, even the brainwhased kp0p fans would find it weird to do a "tribute" for sulli with a song named psych0... and why? because sulli's netizen bullies called her psycho when she was alive :/

If y'all go to netizenbuzz site and research for sulli's articles you'll see that koreans usually commented that she was a 'psycho' as shown below:
sulli4.png
p3.png
hasu2.png

That being said, isn't suspicious that $M did a song named psycho 2 months after a woman that was often called psycho died? For me it feels like they were mocking her and the relationship she had with Hara!

The only thing that don't fits in this theory is that psych0 lyrics is about a couple relantionship... so that mean sulli and hara were a couple? I can't 100% answer that because I didn't knew them, but a blind item on crazy days and nights says Sulli was in a relantionship with another woman!

blinditem1.png
It could had been any woman, not necessarily Hara but what make me think it was Hara is because of these facts:

1- Hara and Sulli were so close, actually their pictures together looked like couple pictures. So it isn't impossible that they were a couple right?

1629311855049.jpg
2- In the end of psych0 they repeat several times "hey now we'll be ok it's alright"... in my interpretation this part is implicitly referencing that now that they're no longer alive, they'll be ok. Since they won't suffer cyberbullying from the netizens anymore, they "will be ok". Ps: the blind item shows that sulli suffered much more than cyberbullying. These videos are more detailed about what sulli and hara dealt with (I recommend this channel so much I think everybody here already watched it but I'll put the link here anyway).

Also in psych0 mv it seems like J0y and W3ndy are a couple. In the minute 0:50 to 1:00 they hold hands and run to somewhere else, it's a subtle reference to a couple but still is. So psycho mv is telling a story about a two women relantionship...

joy asasadfsd.png

Now the creepiest thing for me: In Sull1's first and last solo mv 'g0blin' she does an adlib/harmony (I don't understand much about music sorry) that can also be heard at the minute 0:44 in psych0! It seems like the tempo is different but still is Sulli's voice! the videos showing the similarities:

*Other details that I noticed in the lyrics*

- 1rene sings "I'm original visual this is who we are" , curiously Sull1 was f(x)'s visual and Sull1 and 1rene were both born in 29th march. Also Hara was Kara's visual. so "sull1 and h4ra are original visuals this is who they are" just like in the song lyrics...

- "You got me feeling like a psycho psycho people keep telling us" as shown before in this post, people kept telling them that they were psycho.

- "We're in a beautiful and sad relationship" (the side of their friendship they shown publically was beautiful and sad as well because both ended up supposedly taking their own lives) "We make each other shine Like the moon and the river And we hug again" ("we hug again" referencing that they're together again now).

That's all.
What's y'all thoughts on this?

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
Since you were talking about rv psych0 I'll share a theory that I was wanting to make and finally I had time to do it properly.

I already talked about this a time ago but now I'll try to be more detailed about it. If y'all disagree or want to add more things in the theory or correct something feel free to do it :) Also I'm not saying this is the truth, it's a conspiracy theory and I'm thinking about this since last year so that's why I'm sharing this with you guys.

R3d Velvet always had a deep (aka scary and occultist) concept behind their mvs, the first example that comes to mind is "1 of these nights" mv that their fans say it was a "tribute" to the sewol ferry accident but for me it's more like a mockery with that tragedy. Isn't it creepy and weird to do a mv mirroring what happened to the students? In a scene 1rene even falls and water start to enter through the window impliciting that she died drowned, J0y is a representantion of a dead student in the after life etc. If y'all want to know more about this, research for 'red velvet sewol ferry theory'.

So if rv "paid tribute" to a sad event one time, they would do it more times right? but with psych0 is way more subtle than in one of these nights mv because if it was more clear, even the brainwhased kp0p fans would find it weird to do a "tribute" for sulli with a song named psych0... and why? because sulli's netizen bullies called her psycho when she was alive :/

If y'all go to netizenbuzz site and research for sulli's articles you'll see that koreans usually commented that she was a 'psycho' as shown below:
View attachment 60556
View attachment 60557
View attachment 60558

That being said, isn't suspicious that $M did a song named psycho 2 months after a woman that was often called psycho died? For me it feels like they were mocking her and the relationship she had with Hara!

The only thing that don't fits in this theory is that psych0 lyrics is about a couple relantionship... so that mean sulli and hara were a couple? I can't 100% answer that because I didn't knew them, but a blind item on crazy days and nights says Sulli was in a relantionship with another woman!

View attachment 60559
It could had been any woman, not necessarily Hara but what make me think it was Hara is because of these facts:

1- Hara and Sulli were so close, actually their pictures together looked like couple pictures. So it isn't impossible that they were a couple right?
View attachment 60562

2- In the end of psych0 they repeat several times "hey now we'll be ok it's alright"... in my interpretation this part is implicitly referencing that now that they're no longer alive, they'll be ok. Since they won't suffer cyberbullying from the netizens anymore, they "will be ok". Ps: the blind item shows that sulli suffered much more than cyberbullying. These videos are more detailed about what sulli and hara dealt with (I recommend this channel so much I think everybody here already watched it but I'll put the link here anyway).

Also in psych0 mv it seems like J0y and W3ndy are a couple. In the minute 0:50 to 1:00 they hold hands and run to somewhere else, it's a subtle reference to a couple but still is. So psycho mv is telling a story about a two women relantionship...

View attachment 60563

Now the creepiest thing for me: In Sull1's first and last solo mv 'g0blin' she does an adlib/harmony (I don't understand much about music sorry) that can also be heard at the minute 0:44 in psych0! It seems like the tempo is different but still is Sulli's voice! the videos showing the similarities:

- 1rene sings "I'm original visual this is who we are" , curiously Sull1 was f(x)'s visual and Sull1 and 1rene were both born in 29th march. Also Hara was Kara's visual. so "sull1 and h4ra are original visuals this is who they are" just like in the song lyrics...

- "You got me feeling like a psycho psycho people keep telling us" as shown before in this post, people kept telling them that they were psycho.

- "We're in a beautiful and sad relationship" (the side of their friendship they shown publically was beautiful and sad as well because both ended up supposedly taking their own lives) "We make each other shine Like the moon and the river And we hug again" ("we hug again" referencing that they're together again now).

That's all.
this makes a lotta sense, but there's one thing. in the blind, if Sulli was dating Hara, then why didn't the blind have any mention of her? usually, they make sure to hint at all celebs involved. also honestly I'm seeing a lot of people that find rv creepy so that's good ig

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star

View attachment 60556
View attachment 60557
View attachment 60558

View attachment 60559

View attachment 60562

View attachment 60563

That's all.
That explains a lot of thing...
If the lyrics as Simple believer said are inspired by demons i have no doubt that they could mock someone dead and doing these stuffs.Creepy

Fujiko

Star
i have a feeling that they are like spells, that they used for brainwashing the fans or something
I saw someone that i know doing the one eye simbolism,what i should do?Pray?I was shocked,because there is a poster about being conscious,and he did the one eye symbolism.What is the hidden message?

swayy000

Star
Guys i have a question.The signs that idols does to represent occult things,are only signs that are used to send messages to others people,or they are like spells ?
Both to send messages who they serve and to cast spells

Fujiko

Star
Both to send messages who they serve and to cast spells
Thank you,i will pray God to deliver me from these spells,and from this person♡♡♡

platinum

Established

View attachment 60556
View attachment 60557
View attachment 60558

View attachment 60559

View attachment 60562

View attachment 60563

That's all.
This makes alot of sense. Also they are kind of sick to make a song about them, but then again is it a message to their fans? Or are they mocking them?

Pepsi

Veteran
Guys what are your thoughts about RV's teaser videos for queendom? What does the cat symbolise?