Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

5hawol

Established
Hello, so I've been here for a while but I never got the courage to post about this. I was a melody but gradually withdrew from celeb culture for obvious reasons. I'm a Muslim so I always intended to leave the fandom cult(ure) but always delayed but something was final nail in the coffin and it was this video of my bias.

I love btob and I don't have hate for most groups but the music industry is definitely messed up and we don't know what idols are really like bts(lol )
So anyways I always felt like I was betraying the group but finally got the courage to post about it.
Kpop fans literally treat celebs as idols and it is very concerning, I couldn't get behind this thing that most of the fandon got behind albeit as a joke but its very disturbing imo
The fact that he endorsed that is
In my opinion "oh my Me" is better than "oh my G.." The latter phrase is so common and normalised today and everyone say it without a thought and without realising it is actually an offence towards our Lord. Some even insert the F word in it. SMH... Its an insult to our Lord. The Bible says "thou shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that take his name in vain. Exodus 20:7

arhur12

Star
In my opinion "oh my Me" is better than "oh my G.." The latter phrase is so common and normalised today and everyone say it without a thought and without realising it is actually an offence towards our Lord. Some even insert the F word in it. SMH... Its an insult to our Lord. The Bible says "thou shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that take his name in vain. Exodus 20:7
yeah you are right about inserting the F word it's insulting towards our lord and creator.

wasn't the guy's intention in the vid to compare himself with God? which I hope isn't the case

AmazingGrace

Established
I am a Hindu and a practicioner of Sun worship.
As a student of theology, i do not believe that SUn worship should be associated with anything demonic.
Honestly, paganism is so much more nuanced and complex than most people, specifically adherent of Abrahamic faiths, make it out to be.
Christianity in itself was conflated with Sol Invictus ( the cult of the Unconquered Sun).
A lot of Christian iconography , including the cross was derived from this cult.
Eg: The cross
Cross was not derived from any cult. As many historians of his time recorded, there lived a man, a real historical figure, who did many miracles, and was executed in a way Romans commonly executed criminals = on a wooden cross. And some people who follow Jesus like to remember him and his life using the wooden cross he was executed on by Romans.

wasn't the guy's intention in the vid to compare himself with God? which I hope isn't the case
In korean entertainment industries, people many times call talented people as "god" but that doesn't mean I'm ok with it, I still felt it was disrespectful. The fans really fuel up the idols ego so much which is problematic.

swayy000

Star
Last edited:

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Cross was not derived from any cult. As many historians of his time recorded, there lived a man, a real historical figure, who did many miracles, and was executed in a way Romans commonly executed criminals = on a wooden cross. And some people who follow Jesus like to remember him and his life using the wooden cross he was executed on by Romans.
Clearly, you have misconstrued what I have said.
Christian Iconography and the rituals of the Catholic Church can trace it roots back to several pagan cults prevalent in the Empire. Many of these rites and symbols were adopted by the Church inorder to integrate the vastly popular pagans , particularly sun-worshippers into the folds of the Church. In other words a shrewd tactic for conversion. The cross too is no exception.

The below is a paper on Solar Imagery and Christian Iconography for anyone interested.