Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Miss Bunny

Established
I remembered s/he did share some info on the thread before they got hacked:(

Why do you think they got hacked?
Why they cannot be the same person?

Just think about it, if you were a phycho who wants to spam in some forum by hacking others' accounts, you would choose veteran ones to cause as much troubles as you can. Why would you waste your effort just to hack a new joint who barely had posts in the forums?
Moreover, if we assume that the account is really hacked, can't the original user sign in by a new one to tell us, or at least to continue their activities here...?

Let's face it, we do post valuable information but that doesn't necessarily mean that we are alike when it comes to the mental stability...

Edit: their very recent joining makes me certain more that they came here only to cause troubles.

Last edited:

Miss Bunny

Established
Bruh i was fucking bored and chose at random. You don’t need “veteran accounts” (does that mean something particular) to spam gay kissing scenes

LOL!
Why are you justifying yourself as if someone asked you to?
Relax, I was just explaining a possibility of what's going on, so don't freak out.

Edit: they deleted their post I quoted above, so I think this tells us about them a lot
Edit2: I was wrong about them deleting their post, cuz they actually gone.

I think this teached us a lesson to not let any freak mess up here or in any other forums without report them intensively.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Hi guys I need your help. I feel like straykids and other people has been stalking my every post and moves. I'm so scared because they copy everything I do. The first time I had noticed this is when I posted a picture of hyunjin looking similar to an anime character named saito with long hair after that on their comback hyunjin had long hair. I also posted him looking like ryota kise with blond hair and after that he turned his hair blond too every move I make I feel like they do something similar and they want me to stay and post everyday on Facebook or else they will not get active. There was a time when I finally had enough of kpop and told the truth I said I only like hyunjin because of his visuals and he got angry after that he then was punished by his manager and made a fake. Story that he is a bully. I feel like they are watching me and my everymove. Straykids was not that popular before I became a fan of them back on March 2020 but after I started posting about them they suddenly got popular. It's so weird how after gods menu they got so popular and got many album sales I mean their music is just mediocre and not even that good to me it's noise and would never bother to listen to it. I only followed them because of hyunjin and how handsome he is but after he grew his hair longer and looked gay ugly I stopped. I hate the title of their song because its blasphemy and they try way too hard like fan service for their fans. I am so scared right now because I felt like someone is watching me even the government. I also feel like I'm the reason why there is a covid pandemic because I said a lot of racist words to white people and said I hate pewdiepie on a game called mobile legends and I feel like someone made me go trending and exposed me as a racist and now people are angry at me and created a virus to make Asians look bad. I live here in the Philippines and the president here is duterte I feel like he is making the people here a hostage if I don't post he will force to vaccinate the people and if I do then the vaccination will get delayed. I'm so scared and angry at the same time because I don't want people to get vaccinated because one of my pastors told me that the vaccine is the mark of the beast and I don't want people to go to hell because of me. I don't want to go to hell because I didn't stay and post on Facebook everyday but at the same time I don't want to post because I'm angry at these evil people wanting me to post because that's against my free will. Guys please help me I'm so paranoid now I prayed to God everyday to help me but he still doesn't answer it. I feel like I can end the quarantine if I sacrifice myself and post everyday but I don't want to because I feel like they are always mocking me, humiliating me with the shameful posts I see and I feel like it's directed towards me.
o

Oh ok sorry I read your tone wrong. I’ll edit my message to be less defensive
I feel like these are the same person

Last edited:

Yellowish

Rookie
LOL!
Why are you justifying yourself as if someone asked you to?
Relax, I was just explaining a possibility of what's going on, so don't freak out.
I never saw a hacker justifying himself or trying so hard to proof he is a hacker. He is additionally showing he edited past posts to clear its a hacking. Hackers usually hack for the purpose of bashing the hacked one or causing something very big trouble. This user don't hold any character of a hacker.

even though I'm saying this in this thread, this doesn't apply to kpop only: but this whole system isn't invincible.
To begin with the obvious, it's one of the things that aren't "perfect", there are immense flaws obviously (the whole thing is rotten but what I mean is that the rules they are setting, no matter how widespread they get, are defectuous so u can defeat and overcome them, you see?).
Yeah so that's it, it means that the people who were caught in their web can get out, it isn't impossible for them to do so, it can be fatal but as long as you're alive you still have time.

Yellowish

Rookie
even though I'm saying this in this thread, this doesn't apply to kpop only: but this whole system isn't invincible.
To begin with the obvious, it's one of the things that aren't "perfect", there are immense flaws obviously (the whole thing is rotten but what I mean is that the rules they are setting, no matter how widespread they get, are defectuous so u can defeat and overcome them, you see?).
Yeah so that's it, it means that the people who were caught in their web can get out, it isn't impossible for them to do so, it can be fatal but as long as you're alive you still have time.
Sad truth is, they are in denial to face THAT fatality and continuing to do what they do and are as before. Not everyone in the world are alike. Some chose other way to live with.

swayy000

Star
just some things i noticed, i remembered when jd kpop made her video exposing blue hour she said that the song was about sun worship, and she said that the Ferris wheel in the music video represented the sun. I didn't believe her at first and thought it was far-fetched, like how would a ferris wheel represent the sun, but then i noticed when you look at the side of the ferris wheel closely you notice a circle and the suns rays around it :oops:
bluehour1.JPG
you also notice it here, and the red beams that hold the seats also represents rays of the sun. And it makes sense as to why they show the ferris wheel up in the clouds, just like the sun is.
bluehour2.JPG
And it finally made sense to me as to why in one of their teasers, they show one of the members with outstretched arms. He is worshipping/ praying to it.
Capture.JPG
and in one of the performances for the songs one of the members is wearing a sunflower brooch
Capture13.JPG
taken from @ayo05:
sunflowers.JPG
but yeah just some things i noticed

gettingedu

Established
hi guys so how do you think I should approach telling my cousins about this stuff. Should I start with the music industry and stuff like I don’t think they know about all this stuff so I wanna introduce it in a way that will make sense to them. We are all Christians so that should make it easier for them to understand. I want them to know about how evil the kpop industry is and bts and stuff so should I start with a song by bts and do a lyric and music video breakdown?

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
just some things i noticed, i remembered when jd kpop made her video exposing blue hour she said that the song was about sun worship, and she said that the Ferris wheel in the music video represented the sun. I didn't believe her at first and thought it was far-fetched, like how would a ferris wheel represent the sun, but then i noticed when you look at the side of the ferris wheel closely you notice a circle and the suns rays around it :oops:
View attachment 59064
you also notice it here, and the red beams that hold the seats also represents rays of the sun. And it makes sense as to why they show the ferris wheel up in the clouds, just like the sun is.
View attachment 59065
And it finally made sense to me as to why in one of their teasers, they show one of the members with outstretched arms. He is worshipping/ praying to it.
View attachment 59068
and in one of the performances for the songs one of the members is wearing a sunflower brooch

taken from @ayo05:
View attachment 59071
but yeah just some things i noticed
I am a Hindu and a practicioner of Sun worship.
As a student of theology, i do not believe that SUn worship should be associated with anything demonic.
Honestly, paganism is so much more nuanced and complex than most people, specifically adherent of Abrahamic faiths, make it out to be.
Christianity in itself was conflated with Sol Invictus ( the cult of the Unconquered Sun).
A lot of Christian iconography , including the cross was derived from this cult.
Eg: The cross

btach

Veteran
hi guys so how do you think I should approach telling my cousins about this stuff. Should I start with the music industry and stuff like I don’t think they know about all this stuff so I wanna introduce it in a way that will make sense to them. We are all Christians so that should make it easier for them to understand. I want them to know about how evil the kpop industry is and bts and stuff so should I start with a song by bts and do a lyric and music video breakdown?
First, pray for guidance. I learned that trying to prove things only expands the interest. What you can do is ask God for perfect timing on what and when to bring up these topics. When you do this, the right moments will come.

Hello, so I've been here for a while but I never got the courage to post about this. I was a melody but gradually withdrew from celeb culture for obvious reasons. I'm a Muslim so I always intended to leave the fandom cult(ure) but always delayed but something was final nail in the coffin and it was this video of my bias.

I love btob and I don't have hate for most groups but the music industry is definitely messed up and we don't know what idols are really like bts(lol )
So anyways I always felt like I was betraying the group but finally got the courage to post about it.
Kpop fans literally treat celebs as idols and it is very concerning, I couldn't get behind this thing that most of the fandon got behind albeit as a joke but its very disturbing imo
The fact that he endorsed that is

Attachments

btach

Veteran
Hello, so I've been here for a while but I never got the courage to post about this. I was a melody but gradually withdrew from celeb culture for obvious reasons. I'm a Muslim so I always intended to leave the fandom cult(ure) but always delayed but something was final nail in the coffin and it was this video of my bias.

I love btob and I don't have hate for most groups but the music industry is definitely messed up and we don't know what idols are really like bts(lol )
So anyways I always felt like I was betraying the group but finally got the courage to post about it.
Kpop fans literally treat celebs as idols and it is very concerning, I couldn't get behind this thing that most of the fandon got behind albeit as a joke but its very disturbing imo
The fact that he endorsed that is

INTERESTING. Let me check it out