Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
Remember how we predicted and said hot sauce by en cee tee was about sucking d*ck? skip to 3:20 :oops:
you can see the embarrassment in his eyes after lmao. Poor guy. They are a younger group so im sure they have young fans, yet they're doing things like this. Disgusting. But fans love to sweep it under the rug.

kPoP iS fOr cHiLdREn
spongebob.JPG

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Remember how we predicted and said hot sauce by en cee tee was about sucking d*ck? skip to 3:20 :oops:
you can see the embarrassment in his eyes after lmao. Poor guy. They are a younger group so im sure they have young fans, yet they're doing things like this. Disgusting. But fans love to sweep it under the rug.

kPoP iS fOr cHiLdREn
View attachment 58601
so you mean they were forced to sing those type of song?

swayy000

Star
thought i'd share this, i was scrolling through tik tok and one of t ex t's songs showed up on my for you page. As I was deleting it from my page THIS shows up for a split second...I was like WTF did i just see?? Seriously what is wrong with these people? I keep thinking about younger fans who probably saw that :( I get scared from even looking at it.

Capture1.JPGwtf.JPG
i found the video of the tik tok on youtube, it shows up at 0:11for those who want to see it. I wont be surprised if that doll's cursed or something
i checked the comments to see if anyone else noticed that part but it seems like no one did :confused:

Last edited:

platinum

Established
Another kpop idol, Kang Min Soo or Aquinas comes out as bisexual today. He definitely got more attention from that. And his last mv one month ago was pretty symbolic too, with the colors, masks and the devil horns dance move in the chorus. The same old same old, this is not surprising at all anymore..

queen82

Star
Another kpop idol, Kang Min Soo or Aquinas comes out as bisexual today. He definitely got more attention from that. And his last mv one month ago was pretty symbolic too, with the colors, masks and the devil horns dance move in the chorus. The same old same old, this is not surprising at all anymore..
never heard of him

chigua

never heard of him but thanks for the recommendation

btach

Veteran

Solarbea

To the creator
Thank you for creating this space to allow us to discuss the many aspects of Kpop as entities try to determine world affairs through entertainment

To Jonghyun who inspired this thread. I love you more than I can express in words. As a blinger, your death has left a wound that has left many asking questions, but we will never know your moments as you departed from SHINee and the world you created. Lately, listening to your songs has become hard as thoughts linger especially with how your group has silenced your existence. Even as I write this, I am in tears for your loss, but love knows everything and will fix brokenness. Saranghae!

To all those on this thread who have shared thoughts, advice, hope and every great message and all those who watch the influences that the unconscious state knows nothing about, thank you for your hard work and keep spreading knowledge because this world needs it. As the system pushes its agenda through KPOP and KDRAMAs, so much will change so we must prepare through knowledge and understanding.

I read a lot, but I wanted to share something Jonghyun talked about on his twitter in 2016. This was at a time when SHAWOLS forced him to apologize for wearing INDIAN clothing in a VCR. He wrote a long apology that also addressed his thoughts on homosexuality. He stated that he didn't swing that way and he is not in a position to judge those who choose to live that way, but homosexuality was not his heart's inclination. I just thought I should share this in case it wasn't shared as this was a topic here.

Jonghyun's position in his own words. English translation and the twitter post.

"I also want to share my thoughts on my comment during the talk segment of the concert when I said, “I respect those inclinations, but I don’t swing that way.”

I don’t remember what my exact words were, but I do remember thinking to myself that I need to speak accurately to avoid any problems arising, which is why I used the phrases “inclinations” and “swing that way”. The meaning of the word “inclination” is “tendencies that come from one’s inherent disposition”. Disposition is the essence of one’s heart. Meanwhile a tendency can be interpreted as the way that happenings, ideology, and actions are related. Therefore “inclinations” can be defined as “the specific course that one’s identity leads them on.”

I used the word “inclinations” not because I’m afraid to use words like “gay” or “homosexual” or “sexual minority,” but instead to convey that I don’t share those tendencies. That being said, if the phrase “swing that way” is a colloquial degradation of sexual minorities, then my use of it was an ignorant mistake. If this is the case, I apologize on this point as well. But “swing that way” was not the intended focus of my statement, “inclination” was."
I love you all.

Attachments

Observalita

Rookie
Hey I posted this about a month ago and my thoughts have changed drastically since then back then I did not know much about Catholicism because I am a Muslim and only knew basic stuff about Christianity like salvation/Triune concept so I ended up misunderstanding some of the symbolisms in his Mvs. I believe at least he believes he is a "Catholic" because so much of the symbolisms in his Mvs are related to Catholicism like "Purgatory" reference in Idea and advice or opening scene of idea with the "confession room" where he is talking to his other self or "stigmatas" in both Idea and advice mvs and teasers (black paint) songs like "Holy water" and "Lights" with lyrics that more or less are about his relationship with God and his burning heart tattoo which could be a reference to "sacred heart" in christianity. Surprisingly Catholicism and occult share quite a lot of symbolisms like the
"eye of providence" or "Petrine Cross" a.k.a inverted cross
View attachment 58293View attachment 58294
so most of the symbolisms in his mvs are more related to catholicism and less to the occult but frankly the catholic church has a shady history and from what I have observed they have incorporated some pagan rituals in catholicism and stuff like depicting images or icons of christ and other heavenly beings are not prohibited but rather encouraged in Catholicism I would say Catholicism in a way encourages "art" so maybe when Tm is dressed as a priest or wearing a crown of thorns it's not him trying to mock christianity but he is just using these symbolisms for a concept.
I feel he is more aware than others too but more in the sense that he knows kpop is fake and manufactured and possibly evil and that's because almost all of his title tracks since jonghyun's death (2018) have been about how his "idol" image is fake and he has a "bad side" to him which he hides in front of public under my skin-famous-criminal-idea-advice are all about the same theme of "false idol" plus advice had another reference to jonghyun's death (complete the cruel history) the chess motif in advice is I think symbolizing "war" against 5m/fans/public for forcing these false stereotypes on him like the "baby dress" and the "prostitute outfit" with strap is obviously a reference to the "baby image" and "flower boy" image which 5m made him portray and the choreo has him shooting and throwing punches to his enemies that's why he keeps referencing his own death in the lyrics and mv (car crash, completing cruel history, if you want to see the "end", "loser pours it out" I.e pouring out wine for someone who has passed away on his grave) and that would explain the sword he held in teasers.
But I don't think he is anymore than just a regular industry "puppet" anymore 5m loves him because he is a perfect corporate slave he loves to work so it is easy to exploit him for money which is the only thing that 5m cares about.
Perfect explanation

5hawol

Established
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: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-AayUG59NTv0q
Hello! Having a bad day? Take a deep breath, count to ten and then try again.

Miss Bunny

Established
Hello! Having a bad day? Take a deep breath, count to ten and then try again.

I don't know who's behind it, but apparently the most remarkable activities of them were sharing a bunch of gay video links in many others forums of The Vigilant Citizen before got crazy here...

Great!
I was happy to finally find a space where I can discuss freely what freaks have been doing to our world, and now one of them intrudes upon it...

Miss Bunny

Established
I don't know who's behind it, but apparently the most remarkable activities of them were sharing a bunch of gay video links in many others forums of The Vigilant Citizen before got crazy here...

Great!
I was happy to finally find a space where I can discuss freely what freaks have been doing to our world, and now one of them intrudes upon it...

image.jpeg

They don't get online very often, but when they do they spam everywhere. Judging by the same content of every video links they shared so far, I guess it's another gay who feels insecure by the actual facts and information regarding LGBTQ agenda being shared widely.

Miss Bunny

Established
No you dont understand. Before they would make informational post sometimes, now they edited it into shit. Im worried for og op.

I don't know...
I just don't remember I've ever seen this user in the forum before. Besides, they joined VCF very recently and started to spam everywhere sooner... I mean, when did they have time to share any useful information...?