Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fearfulone

Hi guys I need your help. I feel like straykids and other people has been stalking my every post and moves. I'm so scared because they copy everything I do. The first time I had noticed this is when I posted a picture of hyunjin looking similar to an anime character named saito with long hair after that on their comback hyunjin had long hair. I also posted him looking like ryota kise with blond hair and after that he turned his hair blond too every move I make I feel like they do something similar and they want me to stay and post everyday on Facebook or else they will not get active. There was a time when I finally had enough of kpop and told the truth I said I only like hyunjin because of his visuals and he got angry after that he then was punished by his manager and made a fake. Story that he is a bully. I feel like they are watching me and my everymove. Straykids was not that popular before I became a fan of them back on March 2020 but after I started posting about them they suddenly got popular. It's so weird how after gods menu they got so popular and got many album sales I mean their music is just mediocre and not even that good to me it's noise and would never bother to listen to it. I only followed them because of hyunjin and how handsome he is but after he grew his hair longer and looked gay ugly I stopped. I hate the title of their song because its blasphemy and they try way too hard like fan service for their fans. I am so scared right now because I felt like someone is watching me even the government. I also feel like I'm the reason why there is a covid pandemic because I said a lot of racist words to white people and said I hate pewdiepie on a game called mobile legends and I feel like someone made me go trending and exposed me as a racist and now people are angry at me and created a virus to make Asians look bad. I live here in the Philippines and the president here is duterte I feel like he is making the people here a hostage if I don't post he will force to vaccinate the people and if I do then the vaccination will get delayed. I'm so scared and angry at the same time because I don't want people to get vaccinated because one of my pastors told me that the vaccine is the mark of the beast and I don't want people to go to hell because of me. I don't want to go to hell because I didn't stay and post on Facebook everyday but at the same time I don't want to post because I'm angry at these evil people wanting me to post because that's against my free will. Guys please help me I'm so paranoid now I prayed to God everyday to help me but he still doesn't answer it. I feel like I can end the quarantine if I sacrifice myself and post everyday but I don't want to because I feel like they are always mocking me, humiliating me with the shameful posts I see and I feel like it's directed towards me.

130713wdydi

Rookie
Hi guys I need your help. I feel like straykids and other people has been stalking my every post and moves. I'm so scared because they copy everything I do. The first time I had noticed this is when I posted a picture of hyunjin looking similar to an anime character named saito with long hair after that on their comback hyunjin had long hair. I also posted him looking like ryota kise with blond hair and after that he turned his hair blond too every move I make I feel like they do something similar and they want me to stay and post everyday on Facebook or else they will not get active. There was a time when I finally had enough of kpop and told the truth I said I only like hyunjin because of his visuals and he got angry after that he then was punished by his manager and made a fake. Story that he is a bully. I feel like they are watching me and my everymove. Straykids was not that popular before I became a fan of them back on March 2020 but after I started posting about them they suddenly got popular. It's so weird how after gods menu they got so popular and got many album sales I mean their music is just mediocre and not even that good to me it's noise and would never bother to listen to it. I only followed them because of hyunjin and how handsome he is but after he grew his hair longer and looked gay ugly I stopped. I hate the title of their song because its blasphemy and they try way too hard like fan service for their fans. I am so scared right now because I felt like someone is watching me even the government. I also feel like I'm the reason why there is a covid pandemic because I said a lot of racist words to white people and said I hate pewdiepie on a game called mobile legends and I feel like someone made me go trending and exposed me as a racist and now people are angry at me and created a virus to make Asians look bad. I live here in the Philippines and the president here is duterte I feel like he is making the people here a hostage if I don't post he will force to vaccinate the people and if I do then the vaccination will get delayed. I'm so scared and angry at the same time because I don't want people to get vaccinated because one of my pastors told me that the vaccine is the mark of the beast and I don't want people to go to hell because of me. I don't want to go to hell because I didn't stay and post on Facebook everyday but at the same time I don't want to post because I'm angry at these evil people wanting me to post because that's against my free will. Guys please help me I'm so paranoid now I prayed to God everyday to help me but he still doesn't answer it. I feel like I can end the quarantine if I sacrifice myself and post everyday but I don't want to because I feel like they are always mocking me, humiliating me with the shameful posts I see and I feel like it's directed towards me.
*sigh*
Get help.
Or get a hobby.:rolleyes:

AmazingGrace

Established
so all in all, what we call mk ultra is people being possessed? and the glitches is when what is possessing them is acting up? I apologize in advance if im saying something wrong ^^

also I know brainwashing exists but this whole mk ultra universe can't be some rocket science that us, non-cia members, can't undertsand at all
Some people say alters are demons, other people say it's different personalities that are artificially created by splitting the core personality and programmed for different purposes. They are separated in brain somehow and demons only guard them. I saw it described like the brain is cabinet with drawers, in each drawer you have one alter, and each drawer is protected by lock that is demon. Fiona Barnett described her alters as girls that looked like her in the time when the alter was created, and that would support the theory of splitting of the core personality, I suppose.

arhur12

Star
so all in all, what we call mk ultra is people being possessed? and the glitches is when what is possessing them is acting up? I apologize in advance if im saying something wrong ^^

also I know brainwashing exists but this whole mk ultra universe can't be some rocket science that us, non-cia members, can't undertsand at all
Most of the time It's not demons possessing them it's dissociative identity disorder (DID) where the mind of a person splits into distinct alters of which each of them have their own distinct memories and self identities separate from each other. People who suffer from DID have history of facing severe abuse or trauma in childhood (usually before or around age 6-7) which causes imbalances In the brain's chemical structure. There's usually a "host" or the person who stays in control most of the time and the "glitch" could be them switching from one alter to another.

Suffering from hangover
Some people say alters are demons, other people say it's different personalities that are artificially created by splitting the core personality and programmed for different purposes. They are separated in brain somehow and demons only guard them. I saw it described like the brain is cabinet with drawers, in each drawer you have one alter, and each drawer is protected by lock that is demon. Fiona Barnett described her alters as girls that looked like her in the time when the alter was created, and that would support the theory of splitting of the core personality, I suppose.
Most of the time It's not demons possessing them it's dissociative identity disorder (DID) where the mind of a person splits into distinct alters of which each of them have their own distinct memories and self identities separate from each other. People who suffer from DID have history of facing severe abuse or trauma in childhood (usually before or around age 6-7) which causes imbalances In the brain's chemical structure. There's usually a "host" or the person who stays in control most of the time and the "glitch" could be them switching from one alter to another.
Thank you all!

drknessbexposed

Established
T$ Entertainment has shut down? I've never really listened to any groups from them but after doing some quick research I found that they've had lawsuits filed against them especially by their artists for child abuse, physical /verbal abuse, not geing paid properly or at all, their living conditions, etc. I will provide links, what are your thoughts? I'll go first, to be honest I'm not surprised at all. I've been reading tweets and comments on the matter and all I can think about is how some people believe these things don't happen amongst well - known agencies either, they love to nitpick which companies are the best/worst when in actuality this is a worldwide issue, the big 3/wealthier companies are just secretive about what goes on and probably pay their way out of sticky situations.

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
T$ Entertainment has shut down? I've never really listened to any groups from them but after doing some quick research I found that they've had lawsuits filed against them especially by their artists for child abuse, physical /verbal abuse, not geing paid properly or at all, their living conditions, etc. I will provide links, what are your thoughts? I'll go first, to be honest I'm not surprised at all. I've been reading tweets and comments on the matter and all I can think about is how some people believe these things don't happen amongst well - known agencies either, they love to nitpick which companies are the best/worst when in actuality this is a worldwide issue, the big 3/wealthier companies are just secretive about what goes on and probably pay their way out of sticky situations.

====================================================================

DRKNESSBEXPOSED:

Normally, when it comes to this company; I would have a million plus NEGATIVE SHYT things to address and say. This company has been discussed heavily in past posts in this forum and the WWW (world wide web). AND I MEAN discussed 2 death. All I can say, is this company
NEEDS 2 TRULY TRULY TRULY GO WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE!!!!!!!

What these shytheads did to THE BELOVED B.A.P, its own artists and the other boy group (sorry, I 4-get their name - TRCNG???) But I remember crying for days when I read all the reports of this VILE BUTT-FCUKED UP company.

However, despite their character; this company PALES IN COMPARISON 2 the former BIG SHYT 3. This along with KARA, SHINEE, 2NE1, U-KISS, 4MINUTE, BIG BANG, SUJU & FX (and countless others), were the ONLY groups where I cried 4 days when I was introduced to K-POP, after hearing their stories and struggles made my blood boil.

As a BLUNT but STRAIGHTFORWARD CHRISTIAN;
I REALLY HOPE JUSTICE IS SERVED IN THIS LIFETIME for these MALEVOLENT CROOKSTERS!!!!!!!
=0( =0(
(And I being polite here). =0( =0(

Thanks for posting up the update for us
BABY FANS of THE ONE & ONLY B.A.P (BEST ABSOLUTE PERFECT)!!! :):):):):):):)

Last edited:

drknessbexposed

Established
====================================================================

DRKNESSBEXPOSED:

Normally, when it comes to this company; I would have a million plus NEGATIVE SHYT things to address and say. This company has been discussed heavily in past posts in this forum and the WWW (world wide web). AND I MEAN discussed 2 death. All I can say, is this company
NEEDS 2 TRULY TRULY TRULY GO WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE!!!!!!!

What these shytheads did to THE BELOVED B.A.P, its own artists and the other boy group (sorry, I 4-get their name - TRCNG???) But I remember crying for days when I read all the reports of this VILE BUTT-FCUKED UP company.

However, despite their character; this company PALES IN COMPARISON 2 the former BIG SHYT 3. This along with KARA, SHINEE, 2NE1, U-KISS, 4MINUTE, BIG BANG, SUJU & FX (and countless others), were the ONLY groups where I cried 4 days when I was introduced to K-POP, after hearing their stories and struggles made my blood boil.

As a BLUNT but STRAIGHTFORWARD CHRISTIAN;
I REALLY HOPE JUSTICE IS SERVED IN THIS LIFETIME for these MALEVOLENT CROOKSTERS!!!!!!!
=0( =0(
(And I being polite here). =0( =0(

Thanks for posting up the update for us
BABY FANS of THE ONE & ONLY B.A.P (BEST ABSOLUTE PERFECT)!!! :):):):):):):)
Hi:) You're welcome, I didn't know that past spoke about this agency, I haven't went through them all and to be honest I didn't know anything about this agency until today, I only knew of B. @.P from hearing about them. T$ should've been shut down long ago and put in jail for what they've been doing but of course that won't happen. This incident should be a huge eye - opener for those who don't believe this happens with just about every agency out there. I really hope that none of the artists from T$ sign with other agencies because at that point they're putting themselves in that predicament all over again but hopefully they'll escape while they can. Trust me, I constantly have to remind myself of Romans 12:19, they will surely reap what they sow if they don't get it together and repent, but that may never happen either. The words evil/wicked are an understatement when describing these people.

Last edited:

queen82

Star

i know that Pascal Ent .Stellar company shut down, but i don't know about Ts ent.