Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established
View attachment 58031 View attachment 58032

View attachment 58033 View attachment 58034

idk but this does not look like hyunj1n anymore,,, do you think he's cloned while he's on hiatus or something??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DELIGHTS.LIA:

Well, we all know that everyone in the industry has been forced/has had to get plastic surgery done. Unfortunately, it is usually not for medical reasons but for cosmetic reasons. I prefer his original look from B4. I wish the industry would stop "brain-washing", "white-washing", and 'BS-ING" these people into thinking they are anything less than perfect!!

Thinking they need to get surgery to "enhance' their chances for stardom. Unless, it is for serious medical reasons, all this pride and vanity BS that comes after the procedures; i will at some point in either this life time or the next life time WILL come back to haunt these kids, teens, adults. Also, the people involved in enforcing this stuff WILL get their own!

cdigital379

Established
T@emin apparently has a bible at home...saw this on my tl...idk weather to believe it, for sure that's him and his house but idk about the book?View attachment 58053
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
YESNOIDK:

Well, we know he Taemin "considers" himself Catholic (if I remember?). Taemin has stated in many past vids and interviews that he was an alter boy at church. Also, is this REALLY his home? Like in the USA and most other countries, they usually show a different location 2B used as the celebrity's home??? And how weird it is they focus or zoom in on the "The Bible"???

cdigital379

Established
Guys, go and read what's on a0a M!na insta before she delete or close the comments section. Real drama happening there. From what I got from the comments, M!na stole someone's bf and then insulted the ex gf and the ex gf's dad and then the ex gf's whole family.. etc etc. Jajajajaja https://instagram.com/kvwowv?utm_medium=copy_link
-----------------------------------------------------------------

✌() 5HAWOL: ()

You know, I rarely follow female entertainers but this is sad. Sometimes, I wonder if the management company encourages this behavior? You know how like they do when they are practicing and they encourage the wrong type of competition that messes with their head??? Regardless, we NEED to keep all of these people in our prayers. I hope Mina wakes up and snaps out of it b4 she is in deeper shyt than she is now. As much as I hate men/boys that bully...I strongly hate women/girls THAT bully and pull this kind of crap, even more. Just sad all around. =0( =0( =0(

queen82

Star
Guys, go and read what's on a0a M!na insta before she delete or close the comments section. Real drama happening there. From what I got from the comments, M!na stole someone's bf and then insulted the ex gf and the ex gf's dad and then the ex gf's whole family.. etc etc. Jajajajaja https://instagram.com/kvwowv?utm_medium=copy_link
that's sad, i heard she have some mental illness or something

Yesnoidk

Rookie
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
YESNOIDK:

Well, we know he Taemin "considers" himself Catholic (if I remember?). Taemin has stated in many past vids and interviews that he was an alter boy at church. Also, is this REALLY his home? Like in the USA and most other countries, they usually show a different location 2B used as the celebrity's home??? And how weird it is they focus or zoom in on the "The Bible"???
This scene was from his T@em-vlogs, he was at his home in Korea showed playing video games and it was in the camera shot behind ig someone spotted it and zoomed it in...

ScarlettRose

Rookie
did Miss A predicted Covid back in 2010 , i mean those masks , plus the title of the song :

I don’t see it that way.

In Far East countries is normal to wear the mask , especially if the area is very polluted, like in cities Pekin or Seoul. Other reason can be (apart of being sick but not in relation with what we are going through), the woman or girl lack of confident and wants to wear a mask because she doesn’t wears makeup and sees herself as ugly, or because a person is shy and doesn’t want to get recognised.

By that rule you mention, if that was the case, many songs would be “predicting” the pandemic state just by the name of the song, like in other western artist… and that is not the case, at least for me in this case. Is more of a falling in love thing that makes you hard to breathe.

cdigital379

Established
FROM WHAT I POSTED IN THE BTS BOARD:

========================================================

Everyone in this forum; (JIMIN WANNABE)

I just came home from work and was catching up on the Olympic Trials for the USA. As I was flicking through articles, this "popped" out of nowhere, approximately 8 hours ago.

Though I have BTS on pause for now; I still keep up all things BTS when feasible. This reminded me of the Barbie wannabe from Europe and the Ken wannabe from the USA. THIS IS NOT EVEN GOOD.....my apologies AHEAD of time to those who are into this type of plastic surgery.

Honestly, as much as I am "apalled"; I guess...well, I see this fan is living his dream... "IN A FALSE REALITY" that is!!! (my own personal opinion). This fan went WAY OVERBOARD!!! Also...CLEARLY this was NOT for medical/health purposes.

BTS FANS...PLEASE DO NOT THIS TO YOURSELF...I rather you be a crazy nutty fan than do this and perhaps, suffer long-term affects down the road; THAT MAY NOT BE REVERSIBLE!!

Again, I re-vertebrate;
I have nothing against this fan; my opinion is he made a crazy drastic choice w/out truly thinking of the ramifications down the road.

PEACE OUT!!! BLESSINGS EVERYONE!!! =0p =0P =0P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://nypost.com/2021/06/28/oli-london-identifies-as-korean-after-surgeries-to-look-like-bts-jimin/amp/#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16249318421565&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
In OTHER News:

If this happening to normal people around the world (and we know this shyt goes on). JUST IMAGINE what is happening to your younger celebrities/crushes and trainees of BOTH sexes?? Many even come to the USA or some other country for an abortion.

THIS BREAKS MY HEART!!! I call b/s THAT no one was aware!! This sickens me 2 the core!!
---------------------------------------------------------

5hawol

Established
FROM WHAT I POSTED IN THE BTS BOARD:

========================================================

Everyone in this forum; (JIMIN WANNABE)

I just came home from work and was catching up on the Olympic Trials for the USA. As I was flicking through articles, this "popped" out of nowhere, approximately 8 hours ago.

Though I have BTS on pause for now; I still keep up all things BTS when feasible. This reminded me of the Barbie wannabe from Europe and the Ken wannabe from the USA. THIS IS NOT EVEN GOOD.....my apologies AHEAD of time to those who are into this type of plastic surgery.

Honestly, as much as I am "apalled"; I guess...well, I see this fan is living his dream... "IN A FALSE REALITY" that is!!! (my own personal opinion). This fan went WAY OVERBOARD!!! Also...CLEARLY this was NOT for medical/health purposes.

BTS FANS...PLEASE DO NOT THIS TO YOURSELF...I rather you be a crazy nutty fan than do this and perhaps, suffer long-term affects down the road; THAT MAY NOT BE REVERSIBLE!!

Again, I re-vertebrate;
I have nothing against this fan; my opinion is he made a crazy drastic choice w/out truly thinking of the ramifications down the road.

PEACE OUT!!! BLESSINGS EVERYONE!!! =0p =0P =0P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://nypost.com/2021/06/28/oli-london-identifies-as-korean-after-surgeries-to-look-like-bts-jimin/amp/#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16249318421565&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com
I feel sorry for him. There's a true sad story behind his surgeries. When 0li was younger he was badly bullied by his peers. Their bad treatment and attitude towards him left a permanent scar in his psyche and he started hating himself to the extent he wished for a different persona and a different reality for himself. He was thus so traumatized that even in his adult life he still feels like a misfit and that started his obsessions with surgery. He is making his fantasy of transforming himself into a popular "it" boy and to him that popular boy is J!min. I pray 0li will learn to accept and love himself for whatever he is. Everyone is special in their own ways and everybody deserves love and happiness.

platinum

Established
Has anyone seen twice new mv for perfect world?
Yeah I dont usually pay attention to Twices Japanese mvs but there was way too much symbolism in that, the masks, outfits and the colors specifically. Sadly when they had made an innocent comeback with alcohol-free with little or no symbolism at all they had to show everyone that they were still sold out. Its not surprising anymore.