Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
This is what Im asking. How you know Taemins solo or Shinee has connection to his death? Im pretty sure he was murdered but can't get along with his sacrifice stories. Taemin was already rising before his death.
How you distinguish between who is sacrificed and who is not?
Not exactly but this is the main opinion on this thread honestly I don't see how either sh1nee or Ta@min benefitted well sure it helped 0new with his scandal but looking at how seungri is still roaming free and b1gbang still popular 0new scandal would have been no big problem for 5m. T@emin was already more popular then j0nghyun his solo albums always sold more and "move disease" happened during j0nghyun's life j0nghyun's death actually adversely affected their career where they were known as nothing more than the "Tragic group" after his death that's why they had to have a Redebut with dcm they still don't sell that much and are known more for stuff like that "ending fairy" stupidity key popularized and most of T@emin's popularity is organic i-e he had a steady rise in popularity as his career went on and not a sudden rise in popularity like bt5 he was already making a name for himself during 2016 with sayohito and press it and his popularity kept increasing as years went on.

arhur12

Star
You should read the thread about his death "jonghyun deserve better". Reading it thoroughly (I haven't finished yet though) its quite clear to me he was murdered. For example why he should leave a suicide note to his friend before dying? What is irony his friends and family didn't even take the responsibility to look after him, atleast that friend, looks like it was an eyewash. No matter what, universal truth is friends do take care of their friend who is literally planning to die and don't let him do it or leave him alone. He planned to publish a book or something and he was about to contact the publisher with whom he was working on. The publisher still regrets why he didn't confirm that meeting by contacting with him earlier. If he planned his suicide he wouldn't be planning to publish a book and contacting a publisher. Jonghyun rented an apartment to commit suicide? Sounds more like he was hiding or trying to escape.
That coal briquett didn't even burn, how can he die from carbon monoxide poisoning then? From the picture from police it seems someone just set that up cause their literally wasn't any dust around it, quite unrealistic. The phone was mysteriously destroyed beside the pan of coal briquett, its not a sign of suicide more like he was having trouble with phone before death. I don't see any suicide committer destroying their phone or even trying to reach their phone, its pretty obvious he might be trying to reach it but somehow stopped and his phone was destroyed by someone.....etc. Somewhere I saw he was sitting in a bathtub with 28 tally marks on his hand, the age of his death. The whole scenario indicates he was aware he was gonna be dead but was trying to escape it.
Yes I understand that point of view and for the longest time I have been believing that narrative too but jonghyun was very open about his mental health issues he revealed it on blue night sessions I don't have the time to post it but he said he had seasonal affectative disorder where he had depressive episodes in autumn and winter and he said he had it since childhood and people around him tried to cheer him up shawols knew about that black dog of depression as well he was open about these things and shinee probably did know about it as well also one physical sign of depression is bags under your eyes and jonghyun atleast to my eyes it appears he did develop them during his later years especially 2015-17 South Korea has the highest suicide rate in the world their society doesn't care about mental health so I wouldn't be surprised if his friends and family did not care about him and his songs too the lyrics are so depressive and even without lyrics his songs have that depressive, hopeless sound in the end we can only speculate since we will never have the complete information but His suicide letter too although I was suspicious about it at first but his words he is blaming himself for being not strong enough which is common for people who have depression same theme keeps repeating in his lyrics his lyrics it's clear he had issues before 2017 probably as early as 2012 or even before but God knows best about what actually happened to him.

btach

Veteran

Yesnoidk

Rookie
God is working

View attachment 57939
glad people are snapping out the bts spell ngl their overrated as hell rn oops..

arhur12

Star
or maybe he was sacrifice for Exo , some members were his close friends ..
Nah not for x-0 either the only one who we can say may have benefited from his death were bt5 in terms of popularity and recognition because they were the only one who blew up after 2017 so If he was sacrificed it was probably for bt5 other wise he could've actually commit suicide I mean all we can do is speculate.

arhur12

Star
My question is how you identity its a sacrifice not murder?
How speculation help you anyways when you never want to search up for any fact?
I have spent plenty of time on this thread and independently searching about his death trying to figure out what exactly happened to him Why I am saying all we can do is speculate is because most of us aren't south koreans or have any close connections to him or his acquaintances he is a stranger to us just like all these other celebs all news we got about his death are from secondary sources either 5m, fan accounts or in some cases like on this thread by trying to get clues from his interviews, vlives or trying to connect the dots from the information we were provided. Why most people here believe he was a sacrifice is because this is an illuminati thread and people in the occult are known for making human sacrifices or rituals to achieve their goals/harness energy an example would be famous rocket scientist Jack Parsons who was known for taking part in magic rituals in his house at night and Aleister crowley who advocated human sacrifice in his demonic book stuff like "A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory victim" so people on this thread naturally come to the conclusion that he was a sacrifice by looking at all the symbolisms they show in their videos. Secondly when we say he was a sacrifice we are also partially saying that he was murdered because if you sacrifice someone you are technically murdering them. Of course another way to view this is that he may have had been killed by someone due to either personal or some other grudges or maybe because he was trying to expose something but as I said we do not have primary information on him and so whatever conclusion we come at cannot be considered absolutely correct because we do not have concrete proofs to prove that

arhur12

Star
When we talk in the real world on something unsolved, that pretty much gives us a clear idea whats the conclusion. In this case, I understand some would be saying its a murder and some would be saying its just a suicide relying on the suspicious hints we have seen this far. The thing I can't get how you speculate he is sacrificed, or other artists like exo, shinee, taemin, bts sacrificed him, to rise up on fame. I mean where is the sign that confirms these claims. You see how many words I bolded, how you speculate that apart from him being illuminati or mason or whatever??
Well I am not that familiar with the occult or numerology or gematria but some have said his death was a moon ritual because his death aligns with celestial events? The date is significant for sacrifices in the occult? people say there were hints in shinee Mvs like he was singled out in RDD or him not being present for why so serious Era and his own songs like let me out most of the times they are just looking at the dates though like if some group had sudden rise in popularity after the death of someone close to them that's considered a sign that they were sacrificed. I honestly don't understand why people say shinee or exo or even bts sacrificed him because factually speaking his death did not bring fame to any of them. I suggest you to take these speculations with a grain of salt because most of the time these opinions are just guesses and may also include someone's personal bias against someone.

btach

Veteran
Guys I know this ain't a popular opinion on this thread but after thinking alot about this I think j0nghyun's death might have been an actual suicide because of his mental health issues celebrity life is hard and he did have issues before he himself talked about his depression on mnet 4 things show and he used to cry alot on award shows and concerts he had a rough childhood he probably suffered alot throughout his life and even in if you notice after 2012-13 his eyes started to lose the spark in them and his y si fuera ella performance if you notice his expressions and emotions they exude depression and hopelessness same with crazy performance from 2016 his eyes look depressed maybe the 2013 car accident was a suicide attempt? I read somewhere that he had seasonal depression which in his case affectsed him mostly in winter months I think he talks about it in before our spring and his death being in December also makes sense if you look at it like that. I am starting to believe this because His ballad songs always make me feel so sad and hopeless it doesn't happen with anyone else. I remember one time I listened to "skeleton flower" and "elevator" at night and I felt depressed the entire night I have almost stopped listening to his songs since then because his ballads always make me feel depressed. I think people shouldn't be digging too much into this occult stuff I mean we have been discussing his death since more than 3 years now and everything is still a speculation I don't think this discussion is going to lead us anywhere.
Jonghyun recorded SHININ music video three days before his death and the publisher confirmed that he contacted him to write a book that morning. A suicidal person tired of the celebrity life wouldn't do that. Also, how he wrote a suicide letter 10 days before his death and only revealed after his death. Does that make sense to you?

The whole time that he was doing his concerts, recording his final album and doing his video, NINE had his letter and did nothing. Do you believe that? She was so unbothered, but after his death, she became so affected that she was "watched" or should I say controlled for a whole year. What kind of friend is that, unless she is the devil herself?

If he truly killed himself, then we can conclude that those around him, including the family, must have really wanted him dead because they would benefit from it hence the sacrifice..

I was also shocked to learn that the hotel he was found was 15 minutes from Taemin's old place and very close to the hospital. He had stayed there before..so why did cops take long to get there?

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Well I am not that familiar with the occult or numerology or gematria but some have said his death was a moon ritual because his death aligns with celestial events? The date is significant for sacrifices in the occult? people say there were hints in shinee Mvs like he was singled out in RDD or him not being present for why so serious Era and his own songs like let me out most of the times they are just looking at the dates though like if some group had sudden rise in popularity after the death of someone close to them that's considered a sign that they were sacrificed. I honestly don't understand why people say shinee or exo or even bts sacrificed him because factually speaking his death did not bring fame to any of them. I suggest you to take these speculations with a grain of salt because most of the time these opinions are just guesses and may also include someone's personal bias against someone.
This is what Im asking. How you know Taemins solo or Shinee has connection to his death? Im pretty sure he was murdered but can't get along with his sacrifice stories. Taemin was already rising before his death.
How you distinguish between who is sacrificed and who is not?
Taemin has become very popular, even in Africa. I was amazed to see some posts. Jjong's death has had an impact. The death energy shifted the power to them. It worked for them.Everyone is talking about him, doing his covers...even on this thread. He is the most talked about. That craft worked for him. If you want a group popular, go for the most talented and vulnerable member.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Last edited:

btach

Veteran
I understand how a tragic incident can shift everyones attention to a certain direction. Its true JH got more popularity than before after his death, more people got to know his name and many got into shinee and taemin. But sacrificing a band member has a bad image, some won't feel and don't feel the same way after his death. How you clarify its a sacrifice for fame but not just murder to hide something heinous? And to blow up in fame you can blow some scandals and marketing strategies to promote, why to literally kill one of your money maker who is the most talented for the other lower ones???
Taemin was perceived to be more talented which we can now see that his vocals have a limit even though he is a favorite of LSM. The group was known to have challenging chemistry. There was a Taemin Show when he was promoting in Japan and Jonghyun is seen telling Taemin in so majy words that he had no problem with his success. The group facial expressions tell a story and sadly you won't fund that full video anywhere except for clips as it was yanked from the internet.
The circumstances surrounding his death are a red flag, but it was meant to be.

Korea a country with all kind of high tech gadgets and spy cams, SM could ony find the video that is 9blurred out? Where is the video of him getting out of his car or entering his hotel room?

We got played my friend. They tried that suicide card on MJ and his fans and family demanded an investigation and it turned out SONY had hired his doctor to kill him. Sympathy makes people spend money to show love and that's what happened with SHINee.

MJ's Dr was charged with murder.

btach

Veteran
I hope the people still questioning whether Jonghyun was murdered read about Mcafee.
I bet you there will be issues with autopsy etc
They will find z story line.but his wife was very intelligent to let them know that he was not depressed so they don't use that.
Even the Mayor of Seoul was murdered and they already had a sexual abuse storyline to justify it. smh.

And just as predicted, here is the story line. Since they can't pin suicide via depression, they justify his murder with claims pinnedson him..He was never charged with murder and the US government took over his project like they did all social media platforms.
Alleged means there is no evidence he did it. ROLLING STONE Magazine still reports Jonghyun's death as an alleged suicide.

He was a p***phile so he had secrets too...so maybe he intended to tell secrets...

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Taemin has become very popular, even in Africa. I was amazed to see some posts. Jjong's death has had an impact. The death energy shifted the power to them. It worked for them.Everyone is talking about him, doing his covers...even on this thread. He is the most talked about. That craft worked for him. If you want a group popular, go for the most talented and vulnerable member.
what occult energy? the man didn't win any awards last year his sales never crossed 200k mark in his entire career his Mv views are low his fans don't act like zombies to stream his mvs nor do they buy 1000s albums to make him win awards nor are they as obsessed with his chart achievements he did not even have music show wins for advice his fans rarely start wars send death threats to people over small things or show toxic or unhealthy behavior that we see from Armys/Ba3khyun/x-0 fans/B1g bang fans what does he have? some military updates? lip service from his company? thats not where the money comes from ka1 and ba@khyun outsold him at their DEBUT half of the kpop fandom doesn't even know who he is his popularity did not increase because of jonghyuns death his recent rise in popularity is because of superm and Dcm success and he still ain't considered one of the biggest names in kpop despite being in the industry for 13 years one year old rookies such as Aespa are more popular than him also the only reason this sub talks about him is because he is from Jonghyun's groups so where is this occult energy and why is it so useless that it hasn't even got the power to give him a few music show wins or chart higher on melon he isn't the only idol using symbolisms or dark imagery there are plenty others who use way more sinister symbolisms so I don't understand why this sub always singles him out. Rookies cover his songs because he is a veteran also he is scandal free compared to someone like Gd so it is easier for rookies to cite him as their inspiration.

arhur12

Star
Jonghyun recorded SHININ music video three days before his death and the publisher confirmed that he contacted him to write a book that morning. A suicidal person tired of the celebrity life wouldn't do that. Also, how he wrote a suicide letter 10 days before his death and only revealed after his death. Does that make sense to you?

The whole time that he was doing his concerts, recording his final album and doing his video, NINE had his letter and did nothing. Do you believe that? She was so unbothered, but after his death, she became so affected that she was "watched" or should I say controlled for a whole year. What kind of friend is that, unless she is the devil herself?

If he truly killed himself, then we can conclude that those around him, including the family, must have really wanted him dead because they would benefit from it hence the sacrifice..

I was also shocked to learn that the hotel he was found was 15 minutes from Taemin's old place and very close to the hospital. He had stayed there before..so why did cops take long to get there?
Its still all speculation based on secondary sources of information his sister did try to help him and south korea's police and justice system ain't that good they still haven't closed the burning sun scandal even after 2 freaking years. Seungri roams free to this day without any punishment and him being involved in other music projects does not mean anything Haruma Miura was filming a drama when he commit suicide there was a bollywood celebrity who recently commit suicide he was also filming projects. He himself said he had "Affectative seasonal Disorder" in his blue night sessions he talked about it and he said he had it since he was a child why would he lie? if he was trying to save himself why would he then try to cover up by lying that he had a disease? things don't line up. We have been discussing this stuff for more than 3 years now still no actual clue what happened to him all speculation based on some reports no concrete proof of anything everyone has their own opinions about his death no concrete proof.

Attachments

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
Its still all speculation based on secondary sources of information his sister did try to help him and south korea's police and justice system ain't that good they still haven't closed the burning sun scandal even after 2 freaking years. Seungri roams free to this day without any punishment and him being involved in other music projects does not mean anything Haruma Miura was filming a drama when he commit suicide there was a bollywood celebrity who recently commit suicide he was also filming projects. He himself said he had "Affectative seasonal Disorder" in his blue night sessions he talked about it and he said he had it since he was a child why would he lie? if he was trying to save himself why would he then try to cover up by lying that he had a disease? things don't line up. We have been discussing this stuff for more than 3 years now still no actual clue what happened to him all speculation based on some reports no concrete proof of anything everyone has their own opinions about his death no concrete proof.
May I ask what is the point of your posts? We are discussing satanic and illuminati influences in this thread because we believe they are present in k-pop. Every person has their own mind and opinions, so if you don't believe any of that, it's totally fine. But I start to find it a bit rude to be presented with a bunch of aggressive questions based on things you have seen on the news that in my opinion are just the surface.
Illuminati symbolism is not "just speculation", we have thousands of examples in this forum. Of course there are people who believe that illuminati aren't real, that God or Satan aren't real etc.
I think you should really take some time to think if you want to participate in the thread trying to convince us to change our minds. In my real life, I am surrounded by people sleep walking mostly, they do not want to discuss any of this and if you try to start a conversation they will dismiss it as 'some conspiracy theory". So I like this forum very much because the people are polite and like minded.
Miura was one of my favorite actors and he did not commit suicide. Generalization is dangerous. Not everyone commits suicide and not everyone is a sacrifice, that's why we are having those discussions in the first place.
That's my first and last time to address this, I am not here to start any drama, but I refuse to feel attacked for my opinions. Maybe other members will be more interested in defending them.
All the best

btach

Veteran
I work in the health industry and while I know depression can take a toll, Jonghyun would never have been able to even hold a concert days before his death if his condition was that serious. He was open about his issues stemming from his dad's emotional rejection of him, but his ability to create music and perform shows that he had a mild scale form of depression and someone used that.

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
I work in the health industry and while I know depression can take a toll, Jonghyun would never have been able to even hold a concert days before his death if his condition was that serious. He was open about his issues stemming from his dad's emotional rejection of him, but his ability to create music and perform shows that he had a mild scale form of depression and someone used that.

Thank you for this clarification, I totally agree!

cdigital379

Established
May I ask what is the point of your posts? We are discussing satanic and illuminati influences in this thread because we believe they are present in k-pop. Every person has their own mind and opinions, so if you don't believe any of that, it's totally fine. But I start to find it a bit rude to be presented with a bunch of aggressive questions based on things you have seen on the news that in my opinion are just the surface.
Illuminati symbolism is not "just speculation", we have thousands of examples in this forum. Of course there are people who believe that illuminati aren't real, that God or Satan aren't real etc.
I think you should really take some time to think if you want to participate in the thread trying to convince us to change our minds. In my real life, I am surrounded by people sleep walking mostly, they do not want to discuss any of this and if you try to start a conversation they will dismiss it as 'some conspiracy theory". So I like this forum very much because the people are polite and like minded.
Miura was one of my favorite actors and he did not commit suicide. Generalization is dangerous. Not everyone commits suicide and not everyone is a sacrifice, that's why we are having those discussions in the first place.
That's my first and last time to address this, I am not here to start any drama, but I refuse to feel attacked for my opinions. Maybe other members will be more interested in defending them.
All the best
------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: