Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
I don't want to believe he was a sacrifice but today being summer solstice is making me suspicious that he could be one..........there are rumors of a M1nkey subunit forming soon In the worst case he could be a sacrifice for the subunit's success :(
A Key subunit was formed in 2014,..on 3/11/2014. 6 months later, his granny died on his birthdate. Minho may have needed a career boost as SHINee popularity is on the decline, but all these deaths may cause fans to think twice.

SHINee Key's grandmother passed away on the feast of Mabon. On this date, thanksgiving rituals are performed. This could just be a coincidence, right?

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Key's grandmother
Minho's grandfather
Jonghyun
It's possible that people die of old age, but I think it's an interesting that all these deaths have aligned with dates claimed by occult.
SHINee is deep in the occult and it might have been an unconcious initiation which they can't get away from without the consequence of physical death.
His career needed a reboot. I guess he is about to blow up.
Too many deaths around SHINee...
Anyway, anyone noticed this hanging man illusion in KPOP? They used it on 9/11 to give the impression that this man was falling

Link for September 11: Why So Sirius & What's Up With The Moon? (subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com)

btach

Veteran
Well he is "Catholic" I am not a christian but from I have heard the catholic church seems to have incorporated some pagan practices and some christians have even said they have connections with the occult
I went to a private catholic highschool and the rituals were so deep, one girl tried to burn down a dorm. They had owls in the middle of the night. Ironically, this is where I found Christ. We would fast and pray every week. The school only had 360 students, but it was one of the intense spiritual training I ever had. It is why I tend to see things I have no business seeing. I was elected the christian union treasurer. SIGH. The catholic church is one of the best places to hide as a satanist.

Pope Francis declares nun killed in satanic ritual a martyr | SW NEWS | 129

`I have smelt the breath of Satan and heard the demons' voices. . .

Nuns in India tell AP of enduring abuse in Catholic church

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Minho grandfather passed away.I hope this is not a sacrifice.Today is summer solstice,it is an important day in occult
The "second coming redebut" of SHINee is going to be one for the books. They are going in. People can't stop talking about them. They have captivated minds and when Taemin comes back next year, all eyes will be on them. It's inevitable because SM needs them.
Taemin is the lead in SHINee, the head, so all his military events are reported to keep fans engaged. Their occult magic is engrained in their actions that they don't have to broadcast it. It's a part of them and it's working. Fans know of Taemin's occult energy which is now rebranded as art.

Shuna

Star
A Key subunit was formed in 2014,..on 3/11/2014. 6 months later, his granny died on his birthdate. Minho may have needed a career boost as SHINee popularity is on the decline, but all these deaths may cause fans to think twice.

SHINee Key's grandmother passed away on the feast of Mabon. On this date, thanksgiving rituals are performed. This could just be a coincidence, right?
Speaking of pagan rites, I wanted to post some notes, I saw an old report on the Druids.
And in the report, in addition to referring to the outfit of the druid, normally held in the form of warriors and whose chosen colorimetry is the same as that, of the outfit that Kai wears in Mmmh:
Sans titre-1.jpg

He had the headdress, which is not equal on both sides, in reference to the mistletoe, symbol of immortality. The headdress my direct made me think of the Kwans, the dead Mickeys, the Mickey ears which was not the same, in the first pictures, then balanced due to the animation, using geometric shapes. The shape my too, is reminiscent of the Korean headdress, which refers to the rabbits of the moon:
1624331583036.png
Page of a link, resuming the report: Celtes : Le Prince de Glauberg, un Druide ? Ils coupaient la Tête de leurs Ennemis, les clouaient sur leurs Portes et enterraient leurs Chefs avec leurs Biens (+ 4 films) - Rudapithèque, Graecopithèque, Néandertal, Dénisova, & les Haplogroupes Hyperboréens - Les Actus Scientifiques - Sciences, Archéologie & Génétique (over-blog.com)

Another interesting thing, the druids sacrificed kings. If he had the slightest problem, it was the King who took it. One of the rites after a person has died is to have their head cut off. The severed head is a symbol of speech in Freemasonry. Example, in the movie 'Lord of the Rings', to reduce the scene, they reduced, to the action that Aragorn cut off the head of the 'Mouth of Sauron'.

btach

Veteran
Speaking of pagan rites, I wanted to post some notes, I saw an old report on the Druids.
And in the report, in addition to referring to the outfit of the druid, normally held in the form of warriors and whose chosen colorimetry is the same as that, of the outfit that Kai wears in Mmmh:
View attachment 57910

He had the headdress, which is not equal on both sides, in reference to the mistletoe, symbol of immortality. The headdress my direct made me think of the Kwans, the dead Mickeys, the Mickey ears which was not the same, in the first pictures, then balanced due to the animation, using geometric shapes. The shape my too, is reminiscent of the Korean headdress, which refers to the rabbits of the moon:
View attachment 57911
Page of a link, resuming the report: Celtes : Le Prince de Glauberg, un Druide ? Ils coupaient la Tête de leurs Ennemis, les clouaient sur leurs Portes et enterraient leurs Chefs avec leurs Biens (+ 4 films) - Rudapithèque, Graecopithèque, Néandertal, Dénisova, & les Haplogroupes Hyperboréens - Les Actus Scientifiques - Sciences, Archéologie & Génétique (over-blog.com)

Another interesting thing, the druids sacrificed kings. If he had the slightest problem, it was the King who took it. One of the rites after a person has died is to have their head cut off. The severed head is a symbol of speech in Freemasonry. Example, in the movie 'Lord of the Rings', to reduce the scene, they reduced, to the action that Aragorn cut off the head of the 'Mouth of Sauron'.
These things we post are not secret..in fact some fans are very aware of them. We here are more like watchers who are here to witness the manifestation of words spoken by those who walked and learned from Rabbi Yeshua the Messiah.

Letter to Timothy says that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having an illusion of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! He also said, But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them. 2 Timothy 3

The end of age has come and we are entering a new age in human history and this comes with a shift in how people perceive reality...Some are waking up to what most refer to as negative polarity which is the absence of good. The evil will be more evil and there is nothing anyone will do because as Paul said their consciousness have been sealed as though with an iron.1 Timothy 4:2. They have no awareness of good. So we are just witnesses, not reporters really...because they know these things.

I wrote all this unware of the length ....I just realized how long it is ha ha ha...Forgive me. I hope it makes sense.

btach

Veteran
I was about to ask this question, but does anyone know if some of these songs have back ground sounds that can influence minds?

queen82

Star
I went to a private catholic highschool and the rituals were so deep, one girl tried to burn down a dorm. They had owls in the middle of the night. Ironically, this is where I found Christ. We would fast and pray every week. The school only had 360 students, but it was one of the intense spiritual training I ever had. It is why I tend to see things I have no business seeing. I was elected the christian union treasurer. SIGH. The catholic church is one of the best places to hide as a satanist.

Pope Francis declares nun killed in satanic ritual a martyr | SW NEWS | 129

`I have smelt the breath of Satan and heard the demons' voices. . .

Nuns in India tell AP of enduring abuse in Catholic church
i remember that nun murder, it was a famous crime case here in Italy

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
The "second coming redebut" of SHINee is going to be one for the books. They are going in. People can't stop talking about them. They have captivated minds and when Taemin comes back next year, all eyes will be on them. It's inevitable because SM needs them.
Taemin is the lead in SHINee, the head, so all his military events are reported to keep fans engaged. Their occult magic is engrained in their actions that they don't have to broadcast it. It's a part of them and it's working. Fans know of Taemin's occult energy which is now rebranded as art.
How many debuts and come backs are they going to have? Every time I hear about them is either a debut or a come back or sympathy-baiting for their lost member that they either sacrificed or didn't give a shit about his declining mental health while he was alive!
It's like manipulating the public and their confetti-brained followers is their full time job!

arhur12

Star
How Many Redebuts are they going to have? I thought Dcm was also a Redebut? wierd how they had more success with dcm then exo or NCT had with their comebacks and the fact that Dcm was l5m's favourite song........yeah fans can keep on ignoring but these aren't just coincidences.

arhur12

Star
Key's grandmother
Minho's grandfather
Jonghyun
It's possible that people die of old age, but I think it's an interesting that all these deaths have aligned with dates claimed by occult.
SHINee is deep in the occult and it might have been an unconcious initiation which they can't get away from without the consequence of physical death.
His career needed a reboot. I guess he is about to blow up.
Too many deaths around SHINee...
Anyway, anyone noticed this hanging man illusion in KPOP? They used it on 9/11 to give the impression that this man was falling

Wow! I didn't know about Key's Grandmother and 0new had a sexual harassment scandal which was probably a humiliation ritual wierd how "woke" sh1nee fans never mention it and claim he is the Purest of soul :rolleyes: I heard 5m paid money to the victim to close the case. I wonder who T@emin will sacrifice after his discharge or has he also sacrificed someone before? other than obviously j0nghyun who they all seem to not care about and keep using for getting cheap sympathy.

AmazingGrace

Established
I was about to ask this question, but does anyone know if some of these songs have back ground sounds that can influence minds?
I wouldn't be surprised at all. If you want to believe in cloning, imagine how far science have to be in understanding brain and effects of sound. We have rumors that every experiment that could have been done, was done, without any concern about human rights. What we are shown on TEDx talks, in publicly accessible scientific papers etc are just small drops imo of how far science really is. It makes perfect sense they wouldn't tell us truth.
Some people say music is weapon. One guy who makes videos about entities he meats when astral traveling claims he got instructions from "them" what kind of music to use in his videos to affect the listeners the "right way". I take it all with a big grain of salt, but it's something worth paying attention to at least, I guess, because weapon that looks harmless could do the most harm.
Talking for myself, I felt about a year ago how God was leading me to stop listening to secular music. It's difficult to pinpoint how, but it definitely changed me. On the other hand, I also know the power of worship with the right songs, and no, I'm not talking about Hillsong slow-burner songs that make people emotional and repeat one sentence 50x.

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
Wow! I didn't know about Key's Grandmother and 0new had a sexual harassment scandal which was probably a humiliation ritual wierd how "woke" sh1nee fans never mention it and claim he is the Purest of soul :rolleyes: I heard 5m paid money to the victim to close the case. I wonder who T@emin will sacrifice after his discharge or has he also sacrificed someone before? other than obviously j0nghyun who they all seem to not care about and keep using for getting cheap sympathy.
T@emin could have sacrificed j0nghyun if we take under consideration that he was his biggest supporter and close friend. I believe j0nghyun was as close as a family member to T@emin. It's really shocking to me how they continue like nothing happened, if it was another band with empathic members it would have disbanded, but not them.

btach

Veteran
T@emin could have sacrificed j0nghyun if we take under consideration that he was his biggest supporter and close friend. I believe j0nghyun was as close as a family member to T@emin. It's really shocking to me how they continue like nothing happened, if it was another band with empathic members it would have disbanded, but not them.
Jonghyun was a SHINee sacrifice. He helped Onew overcome his scandal and Onew always blames himself for some reason and Taemin shines in the glory of his absence. He knew about it too. The idea that people reincarnate is easily accepted in SK and that may be why it's not a big deal to them. In their mind 'He will be back". Which is stupid. No one knows the future. I also don't think they valued his life. Nothing stays hidden forever. It's God's law. Even pedophiles like Bill Gates, Clinton, Bezos, Prince Andrew etc were all exposed. The truth will come out.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Why artists would be sacrificing another artist or his own agency would be sacrificing their own artist? Isn't it a very weird way to rise up fame? Shinee isn't that popular anymore. Idk how sacrificing jonghyun has actually helped anyone anyways.
How you come to conclusion that someone's grandma or grandpa death is a sacrifice? Someone can die normally because of old age. I really don't see any clear indication to claim this sort of notion.
it helped Taemin , he became huge as a solo, after his death

arhur12

Star
Why artists would be sacrificing another artist or his own agency would be sacrificing their own artist? Isn't it a very weird way to rise up fame? Shinee isn't that popular anymore. Idk how sacrificing jonghyun has actually helped anyone anyways.
How you come to conclusion that someone's grandma or grandpa death is a sacrifice? Someone can die normally because of old age. I really don't see any clear indication to claim this sort of notion.
Well in some cases like michael jackson and whitney houston their deaths are suspicious and could be said that they were a sacrifice but I don't know about kpop I am not into numerology or gematria so I don't know significance of these dates sometimes when I read this stuff I think maybe they did sacrifice their loved ones other times I am like maybe we are being a little too suspicious

arhur12

Star
it helped Taemin , he became huge as a solo, after his death
nah his career was on peak before j0ng's death after j0ng died his popularity actually declined until late 2019 when he had a rise in popularity again after joining superm.

arhur12

Star
Guys I know this ain't a popular opinion on this thread but after thinking alot about this I think j0nghyun's death might have been an actual suicide because of his mental health issues celebrity life is hard and he did have issues before he himself talked about his depression on mnet 4 things show and he used to cry alot on award shows and concerts he had a rough childhood he probably suffered alot throughout his life and even in if you notice after 2012-13 his eyes started to lose the spark in them and his y si fuera ella performance if you notice his expressions and emotions they exude depression and hopelessness same with crazy performance from 2016 his eyes look depressed maybe the 2013 car accident was a suicide attempt? I read somewhere that he had seasonal depression which in his case affectsed him mostly in winter months I think he talks about it in before our spring and his death being in December also makes sense if you look at it like that. I am starting to believe this because His ballad songs always make me feel so sad and hopeless it doesn't happen with anyone else. I remember one time I listened to "skeleton flower" and "elevator" at night and I felt depressed the entire night I have almost stopped listening to his songs since then because his ballads always make me feel depressed. I think people shouldn't be digging too much into this occult stuff I mean we have been discussing his death since more than 3 years now and everything is still a speculation I don't think this discussion is going to lead us anywhere.

Last edited: