Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
i thought Momoland weren't to illuminati things , but after hearing their latest song and video , i was wrong, the song and the video is beta sex kitten programming all the way :

a bunch of p3do codes too and they do the call me sign at 0:43. and Ive found that whenever these groups, especially girl groups, have hearts in their mv or are wearing heart shaped jewelry/ attire it refers to the girl l0ver symbol. Also if i remember correctly aren't there supposed to be more members in that group??
heart.JPG

woah i just looked up the lyrics for the song, i had it on mute.....:oops: makes sense why they used the call me sign. They're probably actual pr0stitutes:confused:

lyrics:
It's my first night out with you (꽃이 돼 줄게)
Treat me right and buy me shoes (너만 볼 수 있게)
Let me be your fantasy, Play with me (어때)
I wanna be your girl
(Wanna be your girl, wanna be your)

Just give some time, I'll be ready
Do my make-up, bathe in my perfume
Quick shower, won't take too long
I'll be done, just sing this song
So, wrap me in plastic and make me shine
We can make a dollhouse, follow your design
Let's build a dog out of sticks and twine
I can call you master, you can call me mine
Wrap me in plastic and make me shine
We can makе a dollhouse, follow your design
Let's build a dog out of sticks and twinе
(Wrap me in plastic, wrap me in plastic)
(You can call me mine)

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
i found this article that says:
“The teardrop has been associated with a falcon which symbolizes strength, accurate vision, and power. […] Another Ancient Egyptian teardrop symbol is the top of the ankh. An ankh is a staff shaped like a teardrop on top of the letter T. Many ancient Egyptian gods and goddesses carried an ankh, and most of these gods and goddesses were associated with the underworld. Ma’at who watches over the scales of justice in the underworld carries an ankh. Osiris, king of the dead, and his wife Isis also carry ankhs. […] The tear on top of the ankh can symbolize sorrow and death.”
so this is definitly a occult sybol
As soon as I saw the twitter post the first thing that came to my mind was how similar was the text to hieroglyphs seems they have taken inspiration from ancient egyptian culture and their god horus which is connected to the occult

Yesnoidk

Rookie
I was just about to post this him attending a mass is nothing new because he is known to be a devout catholic but how are people getting this information?
we get updates about every move he does in the military from what his training schedule is to how much he eats this is creepy as hell and he got someone who follows him around like a manager? never heard of this happen with any other idol I feel suspicious maybe 5m sent a handler?
Creepy as hell it is.... Im new to shin33 so im not sure but did the other members get this treatment in the military, I heard they even play his solo songs in the canteen. Did we receive as much as updates on them as we do on T@em? Really think he didn't enlist on his own.. I don't remember getting this much updates on ch@nyeol and B@ekhyun, somethings up fs.....

arhur12

Star
Creepy as hell it is.... Im new to shin33 so im not sure but did the other members get this treatment in the military, I heard they even play his solo songs in the canteen. Did we receive as much as updates on them as we do on T@em? Really think he didn't enlist on his own.. I don't remember getting this much updates on ch@nyeol and B@ekhyun, somethings up fs.....
nah!! I follow sh@wol twitter and most sh@wols are saying this is unusual we did not receive this many updates on any other members and neither any x-0 members seemed to have this many updates some people are comparing his enlistment to Gdrag0n's who had people monitor him 24/7 suspicious how the similarities between him and Gd keep increasing proves they are preprogrammed since debut.

Yesnoidk

Rookie
nah!! I follow sh@wol twitter and most sh@wols are saying this is unusual we did not receive this many updates on any other members and neither any x-0 members seemed to have this many updates some people are comparing his enlistment to Gdrag0n's who had people monitor him 24/7 suspicious how the similarities between him and Gd keep increasing proves they are preprogrammed since debut.
wow gd and T@em in the same scenarios again...what a surprise *_* damn I'm acc starting to think his handlers followed him there fs T@em is too precious for 5m to leave him alone for a day let alone almost 2 years wow....

queen82

Star
a bunch of p3do codes too and they do the call me sign at 0:43. and Ive found that whenever these groups, especially girl groups, have hearts in their mv or are wearing heart shaped jewelry/ attire it refers to the girl l0ver symbol. Also if i remember correctly aren't there supposed to be more members in that group??
View attachment 57858

woah i just looked up the lyrics for the song, i had it on mute.....:oops: makes sense why they used the call me sign. They're probably actual pr0stitutes:confused:

lyrics:
It's my first night out with you (꽃이 돼 줄게)
Treat me right and buy me shoes (너만 볼 수 있게)
Let me be your fantasy, Play with me (어때)
I wanna be your girl
(Wanna be your girl, wanna be your)

Just give some time, I'll be ready
Do my make-up, bathe in my perfume
Quick shower, won't take too long
I'll be done, just sing this song
So, wrap me in plastic and make me shine
We can make a dollhouse, follow your design
Let's build a dog out of sticks and twine
Wrap me in plastic and make me shine
We can makе a dollhouse, follow your design
Let's build a dog out of sticks and twinе
(You can call me mine)
yes some members leave the group during the years, they were 9 members at the beginning

arhur12

Star
Minho grandfather passed away.I hope this is not a sacrifice.Today is summer solstice,it is an important day in occult
I don't want to believe he was a sacrifice but today being summer solstice is making me suspicious that he could be one..........there are rumors of a M1nkey subunit forming soon In the worst case he could be a sacrifice for the subunit's success :(

btach

Veteran
Minho grandfather passed away.I hope this is not a sacrifice.Today is summer solstice,it is an important day in occult
Key's grandmother
Minho's grandfather
Jonghyun
It's possible that people die of old age, but I think it's an interesting that all these deaths have aligned with dates claimed by occult.
SHINee is deep in the occult and it might have been an unconcious initiation which they can't get away from without the consequence of physical death.
His career needed a reboot. I guess he is about to blow up.
Too many deaths around SHINee...
Anyway, anyone noticed this hanging man illusion in KPOP? They used it on 9/11 to give the impression that this man was falling