Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

slowlyfading

Established
I read about the winter solstice who is the longest night in the year,and one of the most important sabbath in pagan/satanism ,and i think this is a big sacrifice.Not a sacrifice for jealousy or stupid things.
A sacrifice related to important things
New moon is a phase when people do rituals for a new beginning
I don't know why Jh was considered the person right for this ritual,and Sulli death could be a sacrifice to increase the power of the first ritual.
yes yes yesss omg big brain. the sacrifice could be linked to how most ppl say jh died for the increased globalisation of kpop. like after he died kpop Blew Up every group from the big 3 and hybe came to the states etc - a new beginning for kpop.

and sullis death may have just been another energy harvest to keep us in a low vibration and to increase the power maybe, i never thought of that.

i truly have no idea how they pick these ppl to sacrifice but they seem to do it by gematria and gematria comes from mystical practices so it in itself is a form of magic. like the amount oh number 9’s surrounding jhs death (9 is the flipped number 6 - elite love reversing things and 6 is the devils number (666) also 69 = above so below so 6 and 9 are sacrificial numbers).

arhur12

Star
No one deserves to ne hated and no one is a saint. Taemin doesn't hide his occult belief..it's public knowledge and just as fans mistakenly believe him to be gay due to his actions so does Taemin. His occult symbols are now considered art...so they all have issues he he he.

View attachment 57291
Fine by me.
But I'de like to clarify that I'm only interested in SM's 1st and 2nd generations idols, that's why I didn't mention hwasa and didn't even heard of her album.

Edit: If anyone else wanted to continue this discussion with me, then please feel free.:D
ohh I didn't know about that I am mostly familiar with sm idols and I don't know much about 3rd-4th gen groups beyond bt5 but I knew about maria bcz she won some awards for that last year

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
Could you give me the link for this plz also my point was simply that you guys go overboard with the t@emin hate on this forum everything he says represents his belief but if j0nghyun or any other sh1nee member did something bad no they were faking it for the cameras why did you have to call him selfish for asking minho to accompany him to the army base when he did the same for all of his hyungs? When someone analyzes his mvs and hates on him for promoting evil agendas that is justified but when you guys hate him for small things like that it is not justified at all.
I don't hate T@emin as a person and I don't think it's nice to assume for the entire forum. When someone is a public figure with hundreds of millions of people looking up to them, they can be subjected to constructive criticism because they have a heavy responsibility. I am in this forum since February and not even once I saw a member hating, in fact many prayed for him to stop the demonic cultivation, his self starving, deforming his face with fillers etc.

arhur12

Star
I read about the winter solstice who is the longest night in the year,and one of the most important sabbath in pagan/satanism ,and i think this is a big sacrifice.Not a sacrifice for jealousy or stupid things.
A sacrifice related to important things
New moon is a phase when people do rituals for a new beginning
I don't know why Jh was considered the person right for this ritual,and Sulli death could be a sacrifice to increase the power of the first ritual.But these people pay attention to the energy of someone.Sulli was the visual and was considered one of the best female visual ,Jh maybe for the powerful voice and the powerful energy he had.The sacrifice is an exchange of energy,so this is not a casual choice.This is not only a punishment.He was chosen for a reason.Same for Sulli.
j0nghyun was linked with the moon he had a song called moon and sh@wols connect him with the moon he wrote selene 6.23 selene is a pagan goddess of moon there is definetly a connection there

arhur12

Star
I don't hate T@emin as a person and I don't think it's nice to assume for the entire forum. When someone is a public figure with hundreds of millions of people looking up to them, they can be subjected to constructive criticism because they have a heavy responsibility. I am in this forum since February and not even once I saw a member hating, in fact many prayed for him to stop the demonic cultivation, his self starving, deforming his face with fillers etc.
Ok thanks for the reply I saw some posts on this thread last week and during dcm promotions where he was criticized for normal things which every idol does so I was referring to that.

Fujiko

Star
j0nghyun was linked with the moon he had a song called moon and sh@wols connect him with the moon he wrote selene 6.23 selene is a pagan goddess of moon there is definetly a connection there
It means he was prepared for being sacrificed since the beginning like you said.

slowlyfading

Established
omg if i remember correctly when he died weren’t ppl talking about how he’s like . . . in the moon ? or smth like i remember a pink(?) moon and ppl saying it was jonghyun looking down on us ??? i may just be making this up lemme go see if i can find it bc my memory jacked up frfr.

slowlyfading

Established
omg if i remember correctly when he died weren’t ppl talking about how he’s like . . . in the moon ? or smth like i remember a pink(?) moon and ppl saying it was jonghyun looking down on us ??? i may just be making this up lemme go see if i can find it bc my memory jacked up frfr.

fans still connect him to the moon

and look at all of these odd celestial occurrences that happened on dates linked to jh and shinee

perhaps through his songs etc fans were programmed to always connect him to the moon so nobody questioned it when his death was linked to the moon too.

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star

And now another connected to the moon and called moon is J1n.I wonder if these two are connected.
About Selene 6.23 fans thought that he wrote the song for them,but he denied,so this song was written for other reasons.I saw a photo of the original paper where he took notes for the song,and there are numbers related to the moon,and the names of goddesses like athena,selene,so it is not clearly for shawols.

Fujiko

Star

and look at all of these odd celestial occurrences that happened on dates linked to jh and shinee

perhaps through his songs etc fans were programmed to always connect him to the moon so nobody questioned it when his death was linked to the moon too.
He said that he loves the moon a lot,i think he was programmed to feel this attachment to the moon.And this happens when someone is involved in rituals,or a familiar is a wizard or mason.Not possible with a person who is not involved in the occult.The fact he was different is because his energy is strong,he was chosen in Sh1nee for his visuals,not for his voice.
These people could see the energy of someone and recognize if someone has the potential,they could see the aura.
Clearly he was involved in the occult in some way.About numerology i am ignorant lol.But in the industry they care to numbers and the energy.

arhur12

Star
Ok now this is my hypothesis about sh1nee take it with a grain of salt I believe sh1nee was purposefully created by lee freemason because he wanted to take control of T@emin I think T@emin is from a special bloodline I read an article about kpop idols who share ancestry with the korean emperor and T@emin was in that list I think lee soo man knew that and he chose him on purpose
Every kpop idol has a concept an image they get to portray and their company decides that for them I think the image they chose for T@emin was Luc1fer/Antichrist that's why he was the only one wearing black in luc1fer they singled him out in that mv
he also portrays luc1fer in want
T@emin confirmed in his vlive that this was based on the old testament now where does this connect with sh1nee?
firstly Their name lee soo man chose that name for them Sh1nee according to him means one who receives light guess what Luc1fer means? light bringer light bearing which means all members including saint j0nghyun were supposed to represent fallen angels which they do in RDD.
I think T@emin is Sm's version of Gdragon both of them are similiar in the way that they both were children when they entered the industry both were members of a 5 member grp which lost 1 member both have been called feminine and have supported the adrogynous agenda and Both have been titled "King of Kpop" except in T@emin's case I think he does not have as much control over his work as Gdragon and is more like a SLAVE no puns intended of the Kpop industry I think he has gone through alot of trauma and I also believe he has handlers Bcz I find it strange how sm never allows him to go anywhere without his manager and body guard they sent a body guard for his private enlistment as well which I think no X-O members recieved when they enlisted.He also seems to have no connections outside of 5m he doesn't even have many friends and 5m is always keeping him busy with work he an idol in his 13th year who has released more albums and done more promotions then anyone in 2020-2021 he even said that he has no time to eat or sleep bcz he is that busy.
I also believe T@emin went through monarch programming he was probably taken advantage of by lee freemason when he was young the way lee freemason talks about him is too creepy they purposefully chose him because he was a catholic devout christian boy they always do that they go for the innocent helpless ones like britney and justin bieber
so about Mr. Francesco I think sh1nee hyungs and his sm colleagues were involved in his grooming we know key and j0nghyun(bcz he was the self proclaimed no 1 taemint who wholeheartedly supported his solo work) were into BDSM and were probably the ones who introduced him to that stuff you also have suju who kept mocking him for his feminine appearance they were desensitizing him by doing that he resisted at first minho said if t@emin knew he would be forced to wear extensions for sherlock he would never had agreed to it T@emin resisted their feminine agenda for some time upto press it era I think after that he became desensitized to it and sadly accepted it as a part of his identity
Now Why I think he went through monarch programming if you look at his song lyrics one of the most common theme in his title tracks is about having "alters" it began with press your number
Patients who suffer from DID have said that talking with their alters is like having a phone call notice at 3:26 there are 2 taemins one who is innocent and tied and one who is committing the crime the blue roses in my opinion represent "dissociation" the dissociation from reality at the end of the Mv the innocent taemin burns the car feeling regretful for his crime
now moving on to Famous
Famous again begins with the same dual personality theme one Taemin is tied the other Taemin is the evil superstar one taemin bleeds as the other taemin performs the evil taemin kills the innocent one and leaves the lyrics also talk about this in the japanese version he talks about experiencing Dissonance and headaches and not understanding who he is and says that his fame love is all a lie it will all end one day.
Moving on to criminal this one is as straightforward as you can get T@emin himself said it is about "Stockholm Syndrome" about the evil taemin hurting the innocent Taemin the entire album is filled with songs about him fighting with his alter
Mv begins with him tied he says "I try to get away from you but being BRAINWASHED all I can do is nod" and He takes off the cloth that binds him but he is still not free he says "Its as painful as much as I can't breathe but it is also magnificent" he could be referring to 2 things here either that he hates doing the satanic stuff but loves the fame it brings him or he could be talking about experiencing dissonance again like famous that when he lets his alter takeover it brings him relief similiar to how britney said in hold it against me that it feels like "paradise" at 2:45 we see him being dragged by his backup dancers I think this represents his handlers who are controlling him they cover his face and then when they let him go at 3:02 he has completed his transition to the evil T@emin
I will talk about IDEA and Advice in another post bcz this has already become too long

arhur12

Star
He said that he loves the moon a lot,i think he was programmed to feel this attachment to the moon.And this happens when someone is involved in rituals,or a familiar is a wizard or mason.Not possible with a person who is not involved in the occult.The fact he was different is because his energy is strong,he was chosen in Sh1nee for his visuals,not for his voice.
These people could see the energy of someone and recognize if someone has the potential,they could see the aura.
Clearly he was involved in the occult in some way.About numerology i am ignorant lol.But in the industry they care to numbers and the energy.
Yes what's shocking is he wrote moon and selene 6.23 himself so It means he knew about this stuff I have been saying this I will say it again j0nghyun had some connections to the occult he probably knew he was going to be sacrificed and maybe at the end of his career he rebelled but he definetly had some connections.

Fujiko

Star
Ok now this is my hypothesis about sh1nee take it with a grain of salt I believe sh1nee was purposefully created by lee freemason because he wanted to take control of T@emin I think T@emin is from a special bloodline I read an article about kpop idols who share ancestry with the korean emperor and T@emin was in that list I think lee soo man knew that and he chose him on purpose
Every kpop idol has a concept an image they get to portray and their company decides that for them I think the image they chose for T@emin was Luc1fer/Antichrist that's why he was the only one wearing black in luc1fer they singled him out in that mv
he also portrays luc1fer in want
T@emin confirmed in his vlive that this was based on the old testament now where does this connect with sh1nee?
firstly Their name lee soo man chose that name for them Sh1nee according to him means one who receives light guess what Luc1fer means? light bringer light bearing which means all members including saint j0nghyun were supposed to represent fallen angels which they do in RDD.
I think T@emin is Sm's version of Gdragon both of them are similiar in the way that they both were children when they entered the industry both were members of a 5 member grp which lost 1 member both have been called feminine and have supported the adrogynous agenda and Both have been titled "King of Kpop" except in T@emin's case I think he does not have as much control over his work as Gdragon and is more like a SLAVE no puns intended of the Kpop industry I think he has gone through alot of trauma and I also believe he has handlers Bcz I find it strange how sm never allows him to go anywhere without his manager and body guard they sent a body guard for his private enlistment as well which I think no X-O members recieved when they enlisted.He also seems to have no connections outside of 5m he doesn't even have many friends and 5m is always keeping him busy with work he an idol in his 13th year who has released more albums and done more promotions then anyone in 2020-2021 he even said that he has no time to eat or sleep bcz he is that busy.
I also believe T@emin went through monarch programming he was probably taken advantage of by lee freemason when he was young the way lee freemason talks about him is too creepy they purposefully chose him because he was a catholic devout christian boy they always do that they go for the innocent helpless ones like britney and justin bieber
so about Mr. Francesco I think sh1nee hyungs and his sm colleagues were involved in his grooming we know key and j0nghyun(bcz he was the self proclaimed no 1 taemint who wholeheartedly supported his solo work) were into BDSM and were probably the ones who introduced him to that stuff you also have suju who kept mocking him for his feminine appearance they were desensitizing him by doing that he resisted at first minho said if t@emin knew he would be forced to wear extensions for sherlock he would never had agreed to it T@emin resisted their feminine agenda for some time upto press it era I think after that he became desensitized to it and sadly accepted it as a part of his identity
Now Why I think he went through monarch programming if you look at his song lyrics one of the most common theme in his title tracks is about having "alters" it began with press your number
Patients who suffer from DID have said that talking with their alters is like having a phone call notice at 3:26 there are 2 taemins one who is innocent and tied and one who is committing the crime the blue roses in my opinion represent "dissociation" the dissociation from reality at the end of the Mv the innocent taemin burns the car feeling regretful for his crime
now moving on to Famous
Famous again begins with the same dual personality theme one Taemin is tied the other Taemin is the evil superstar one taemin bleeds as the other taemin performs the evil taemin kills the innocent one and leaves the lyrics also talk about this in the japanese version he talks about experiencing Dissonance and headaches and not understanding who he is and says that his fame love is all a lie it will all end one day.
Moving on to criminal this one is as straightforward as you can get T@emin himself said it is about "Stockholm Syndrome" about the evil taemin hurting the innocent Taemin the entire album is filled with songs about him fighting with his alter
Mv begins with him tied he says "I try to get away from you but being BRAINWASHED all I can do is nod" and He takes off the cloth that binds him but he is still not free he says "Its as painful as much as I can't breathe but it is also magnificent" he could be referring to 2 things here either that he hates doing the satanic stuff but loves the fame it brings him or he could be talking about experiencing dissonance again like famous that when he lets his alter takeover it brings him relief similiar to how britney said in hold it against me that it feels like "paradise" at 2:45 we see him being dragged by his backup dancers I think this represents his handlers who are controlling him they cover his face and then when they let him go at 3:02 he has completed his transition to the evil T@emin
I will talk about IDEA and Advice in another post bcz this has already become too long
And his house is next to 5m building...his life is completely controlled by the company.I find strange the manager who is always next to him,i didn't see XO members with managers always next to them.
I agree with you about the Mvs,and i read too that he belongs to a noble family like J1n and V and others idols.
Ta3min had to debut in XO but Suho injured his leg,i wonder if this injury was a way to put Ta3min in Sh1nee.After Suho had 7 years of trainee,not like others members who had 3-4 months.Suho sometimes zooned out,seems confused,and had depression.I wonder if they did mk ultra to him.

Miss Bunny

Established
He did. But please look into the Darpa narrative networks program. Trusting in God is very important. But knowing how s*tan deceives is just as important.
You're totally right, and add to what you said that Satan's ability is limited ONLY to deception and he could never be able to control humans as long as they stay away from committing sins which are the main practices of the Satanic cults. :D

arhur12

Star
Back to Francesco I think IDEA is about him finally accepting his role as the luc1fer/antichrist figure in kpop world he said IDEA is about plato's theory of forms which means when he says you are my IDEA he is reffering to his ideal self that 5m created for him
mv begins with 2 taemins again him and his evil alter are talking he says he hears voices in his head which make him go crazy again very common for people who have DID he says you are my messiah but you are killing me softly I think he is talking about his IDEAL self the luc1fer/antichrist persona which is slowly taking control over him he thinks it is his messiah but it is actually the false messiah blinding him at 1:12 he tries to run away but he is being followed by demons he talks about everything inside of him being doubled which makes him take the hottest breathe I think this is talking about his transitioning from the innocent taemin to the false messiah taemin at 1:50 I think he is going through a mental breakdown because of his alter taking over him he is experiencing headaches the Taemin in black clothes like that of a priest is the false messiah calling him notice how has an evil expression and is surrounded by fire (hell) at the end of the Mv he has completed his transitioning he dances with fallen angels under lightning (luc1fer was thrown from the heavens like lightning) his dancers at the end of the mv he does the jesus pose he has been called God by his fans he makes the sign of the cross when performing and all of this coincides with the release of act 2 where he completes his transitioning
What I don't understand is where does Advice fit in all of this people said it is about the gp but as far as I know he has a pretty good public image he hasn't been in any scandal is well loved by everyone around him the only explanation I can come up with is that it is about his relationship with the kpop industry and maybe advice to his handlers hence the connection with Ace
he has black paint all over his body I think this represents his corrupted soul notice he has a choker in his neck representing that he is a slave Britney has worn a choker in Work bitch as far as I remember she shockingly also has 2 title tracks that share name and concept with T@emin (slave4u criminal)
he talks about "keys to his lock" I think he is again referring to his handlers here who try to control his mind he also says "if you want to see the end push my buttons" It is common for handlers to control them with switches or triggers which help the alter to take over
at 1:12 he is locked inside a small room I think this a representation of the other innocent taemin we have seen in his mvs he tries to run away but gets in a car crash and dies he says "the voices only you are right the corner I will be trapped" I think this also refers to his handlers how they say they are right and how he is trapped has to follow everything they say at 2:35 he is dancing in that prostitute dress but what is intresting is that he is not happy performing he is crying It could mean he is not happy with this image 5m gave or something else maybe and that he is only doing it because he is a slave (he still has the choker in his neck) at the end of the mv we see him in a tug of war with his handlers he tries to break free and in the final shot he seems to have acquired freedom but Idk how accurate this is but this is the only explanation I could come with it

To sum it up I think T@emin was chosen to play a big role in this agenda and he has been groomed his entire life for this purpose also sh1nee and his hyungs were probably involved in his corruption I also believe he went through traumatic experiences during his grooming and since he is an 5m idol he probably does not have as much control over his career as Gdragon or bt5 I think 5m infantilizing him and forcing him to cross dress during his puberty was wrong he did not deserve that treatment but now since he is an adult he bears responsibility for whatever agenda he promotes through his mvs and music and I pray he finds his way to God again and gets rid of this satanic stuff.

Kaidyeg

Rookie
woah and then dies on the day of the new moon and then was buried on the winter solstice . . . an entire moon ritual.
Genuinely curious (if it hasn’t been discussed yet) what would happen to the soul of those sacrificed? Would their destination differ from what they’ve done here on Earth? E.g jH as a sacrificed and other Young innocent children as sacrifices

arhur12

Star
Ok another intresting theory I have is that the "idol" is supposed to be worshipped (fans saying bt5 is my religion) their fanbases act like people devoted to reigion they say they gain strength from fans when they are on stage. All Idols are connected to gods/godesses or other figures it's not just T@emin who loves to be worshipped every idol loves it Some Idols and the deity figures they represent
Gdragon-Dragon dragons are worshipped in china/japan/korea
Bt5 all members represent pagan gods/goddesses they have used several pagan gods and godesses in thier work
Abraxus (blood sweat and tears)
Mama 2019 where each member represented a greek god
J1n= Athena
Suga= Haphaestus
jhope=zeus
Rm=dionysius
V= Apollo
J1m1n= Artemis
Junk00k= Poseidon
all X-0 members represents aliens with superpowers
All superm members are superheroes also figures who are revered and admired
and Francesco = Antichrist/Luc1fer
Also more connections between Sh1nee and luc1fer their fandom color is pearl Aqua which is very similiar to green a color associated with luc1fer when T@emin appears in Superm teasers he has green light surrounding him their mvs are also filed with green light they also have a song called Evil which they all perform blindfolded in red light
If this is true then j0nghyun could represent selene Goddess of moon hence the song he wrote his love for moon he has a song called moon and died on the day of new moon and buried at winter solistice. Maybe he was a sacrifice to the moon Goddess Selene it was common for pagans to sacrifice humans to pagan gods/godesses :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited: