Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
money and fame made some people arrogant
Bts have built their entire career on blasphemy against God Rm is a despicable person he thinks he is God same with all other bt5 members see this
This is from 2016 before they blew up he removed this song from his mixtape after he got backlash from some religious fans what's so shocking to me is that I see many Muslims and Christians supporting him even after reading the lyrics of this song they are so blind :eek::eek: he again mocked God in TxT's new song he is an evil person May God protect us from their evil

Miss Bunny

Established
Thanks for the reply and although I don't believe in everything you said I won't fight you over it I understand some of your frustrations towards sh1nee members but as far as I know sh1nee did want to disband after his death but it was j0nghyun's mother who convinced them to continue as a group. I watched sh1nee's from now on concert and you can tell they were clearly affected by his death. But I understand your point as well and I also have a theory that j0nghyun was sacrificed for bts's success and to save 0new. I say that bcz none of the sh1nee members except for 0new benefited from j0nghyun's death key and minho are more intrested in acting and variety while t@emin's career was adversely affected by j0nghyun's death he was promoting his repackaged album when j0nghyun died and he had to cancel alot of his activities as well
This is his performance from dec 17 a day before j0nghyun's death he was also appearing as a judge on the unit as well and he was supposed to perform on the year end award shows with the judges but it was cancelled after j0nghyun's death. Move was his best era in terms of gp popularity and he hasn't been able to replicate that kind of success after move.
The only sh1nee member who benefited from j0nghyun's death was 0new. 0new had a sexual harrassment scandal in 2017 for which he received backlash from the korean public sh1nee had to cancel all of their activities in 2017 bcz of that they were scheduled to have a tour in 2017 but after the scandal knetz demanded for 0new to be kicked out of sh1nee. there were even rumors that sh1nee would disband and it hurt j0nghyun as well alot of sh@wols observed that j0nghyun became depressed after that he looked sad and tired in his public appearances. after j0nghyun's death his scandal was swept under the rug he gained alot of sympathy from fans and knetz also warmed upto him. What surprises me the most is 0new never apologized to j0nghyun and he is also the member who mentions j0nghyun the least he did not even attend shiny foundation art festival this year yesung cancelled his schedule to attend but why couldn't 0new attend shiny festival? T@emin was supposed to enlist a day after but he still sent a message in rememberance of j0nghyun 0new did not even do that and as far as I remember he did not attend any of the shiny foundation festivals Minho attended all three key attended the first and 3rd one and T@emin attended the first one. Also in b1stro de sh1nee he had a wierd expression on his face like he felt uncomfortable seeing him he had an expression of guilt on his face while the other three members looked sad and even cried for him
Notice his expression he looks like he is scared the other 3 members look sad and tearful but he looks uncomfortable like he didn't want to see j0nghyun.
the other three members have mentioned j0nghyun in their vlives instagram accounts and interviews as well but 0new never talks about him I just find it very wierd he is supposed to be the leader and should have been the one who took the most responsibility after his death but no it's his members who had to take responsibility in his place key handles all the difficult interviews Minho and key are also the ones who mention him the most while T@emin is the one who had to carry most of jonghyun's difficult vocal parts even though 0new is the main vocalist.

Let me speak from SM's point of view, if I have a group of five members and one of them has a sexual harassment scandal, then Murder one of the rest to sweep it under the rug sounds extreme. Cuz I won't be sacrificing one's career for four's, It will be two's (Jjong and Taemin) for three's.

You're right regarding Onew's silence, I noticed him in Radio Star. But I have different opinion for the reason...
As an objective viewer of their acting in drama, I ranked their skills from best to worst:
1. Key
2. Taemin
3. Minho
4. Onew. <<< (if I were CEO, I surly won't let this one opens his mouth)

I watched some variety shows of SHINee when Jjong was still among them, and seriously Onew has the habit of "Blewing Up" that had the other members to stop him talking or twist what he said.

I told you that I watched Radio Star of SHINee, I really recommend you to watch it and focus on Onew's face when one of the members talks. His face expression wasn't of feeling guilty, but of embarrassment by the lies that he was hearing out of his members and of his knowledge of the main reason why he had to attend that show.

Members never talk about Jjong only at their group/solo promotion times, unlike him who never does at all. I suggest he's aware of SM's policy and what Jjong's purpose exactly in it, so he expresses his disapproval in different ways he can, and not attending Shiny Art Festival is just one of them. I told you that I don't trust that foundation activities, specially after SM handed $809,000 to them, since then SM idols start to have that festival in their schedules. It's totally a business not a charity work.

And that story of "members were about to disband, but Jjong's mother asked them to not" was simply one of that business so the members could use it to support their lies justifying their renewal without any embarrassment in tv shows.

arhur12

Star
Yes,i remember when Minho was discharged and did vlive that Onew went to visit him,but not Key.I don't think they are friends,in the past they had problems,they couldn't stand each others.For my opinion they are only music partners.Key has others friends.I don't think he is friend with Ta3min too,because when he went to visit his house it was the first time he prepared food for him ,and he never visited him, while Kwonho and others friends of Taemin did.He seems more friend with Ta3yon and Changsub(he did a vlive with him)and others.He has a selfish side,and he gives me weird vibes.
yes I watched his episode with T@emin I was shocked as well to know that it was his first time visiting T@em. T@em changed his house some time before dcm minho has visited his house before I think Minho is not a bad person he is always very supportive of his members he also handled that question about j0nghyun on odg really well, I also saw a clip of him and t@emin on some variety show Leetuk said he wanted to touch T@emin's b*tt and minho was angry he protected T@emin he seems like a good person. I think key uses j0nghyun for sympathy it's strange in 2018 he said he was hurt when he heard people saying they used j0ng's death to gain sympathy which is ironic bcz he is the one who keeps mentioning how hard it was for them to cope with j0nghyun's death why did he have to talk about it on I live alone like that?

And yes I have noticed most of T@emin's idol friendships are fake his friends only use him I think out of all of his friends monkyu and kwonho and maybe Ravi are the closest to him. I feel like j1m1n and ka1 are not his real friends J1m1n used to be his fan before bt5 blew up T@emin helped him alot he gave him exposure with that dance collab they had in 2016 he also seemed genuinely happy on their first daesang win but j1m1n doesn't even mention him now he is never there for T@emin he is selfish and narcissist. I also think he is not that close to ka1 it's only for cameras I watched some videos with superm and their relationship seemed fake ba3khyun seemed to care about T@em more than him also T@emin helped him on his solo album but he did not even thank him ever since he debuted as a solo artist he seems to have forgotten about T@emin he did not even contact him once before enlistment so much for being his bff :(

Fujiko

Star
yes I watched his episode with T@emin I was shocked as well to know that it was his first time visiting T@em. T@em changed his house some time before dcm minho has visited his house before I think Minho is not a bad person he is always very supportive of his members he also handled that question about j0nghyun on odg really well, I also saw a clip of him and t@emin on some variety show Leetuk said he wanted to touch T@emin's b*tt and minho was angry he protected T@emin he seems like a good person. I think key uses j0nghyun for sympathy it's strange in 2018 he said he was hurt when he heard people saying they used j0ng's death to gain sympathy which is ironic bcz he is the one who keeps mentioning how hard it was for them to cope with j0nghyun's death why did he have to talk about it on I live alone like that?

And yes I have noticed most of T@emin's idol friendships are fake his friends only use him I think out of all of his friends monkyu and kwonho and maybe Ravi are the closest to him. I feel like j1m1n and ka1 are not his real friends J1m1n used to be his fan before bt5 blew up T@emin helped him alot he gave him exposure with that dance collab they had in 2016 he also seemed genuinely happy on their first daesang win but j1m1n doesn't even mention him now he is never there for T@emin he is selfish and narcissist. I also think he is not that close to ka1 it's only for cameras I watched some videos with superm and their relationship seemed fake ba3khyun seemed to care about T@em more than him also T@emin helped him on his solo album but he did not even thank him ever since he debuted as a solo artist he seems to have forgotten about T@emin he did not even contact him once before enlistment so much for being his bff :(
Yes,Minho was the member who visited Jonghyun during Blue night last day,and he screamed his name during From now on concert,and fainted after the news.I really think has a sensitive side.I saw when he answered to the girl in odg,really he was able to answer without doing drama.For my opinion Key talks about him with much more drama.
I agree with you about Ta3m friends,Kai never talked about Advice,Jimin never mentioned Ta3min after Bt* reached the top.Kai during SuperM choosed to sleep with Baekhyun,not with Ta3min who prefered the single room.Same with Taeyong and Mark,Ta3min doesn't follow them on instagram.With Ten ,Lucas and Baekhyun seems to have a good relation.Ten supported his comeback posting his album ,and Baekhyun said on vlive that he is proud of Ta3m.
Ravi seems genuine,he supported him,and he hosted him during his tv show.And between Vixx member is the most friendly,the others didn't follow each others.Also Monkyu and Kwonho seems real friends.
I was surprised that Kai was absent during his enlistment,because when Minho enlisted Suho was present.They had problems and they stopped to be friends like in the past,but he went to say goodbye to him.But Kai not.

arhur12

Star
Let me speak from SM's point of view, if I have a group of five members and one of them has a sexual harassment scandal, then Murder one of the rest to sweep it under the rug sounds extreme. Cuz I won't be sacrificing one's career for four's, It will be two's (Jjong and Taemin) for three's.

You're right regarding Onew's silence, I noticed him in Radio Star. But I have different opinion for the reason...
As an objective viewer of their acting in drama, I ranked their skills from best to worst:
1. Key
2. Taemin
3. Minho
4. Onew. <<< (if I were CEO, I surly won't let this one opens his mouth)

I watched some variety shows of SHINee when Jjong was still among them, and seriously Onew has the habit of "Blewing Up" that had the other members to stop him talking or twist what he said.

I told you that I watched Radio Star of SHINee, I really recommend you to watch it and focus on Onew's face when one of the members talks. His face expression wasn't of feeling guilty, but of embarrassment by the lies that he was hearing out of his members and of his knowledge of the main reason why he had to attend that show.

Members never talk about Jjong only at their group/solo promotion times, unlike him who never does at all. I suggest he's aware of SM's policy and what Jjong's purpose exactly in it, so he expresses his disapproval in different ways he can, and not attending Shiny Art Festival is just one of them. I told you that I don't trust that foundation activities, specially after SM handed $809,000 to them, since then SM idols start to have that festival in their schedules. It's totally a business not a charity work.

And that story of "members were about to disband, but Jjong's mother asked them to not" was simply one of that business so the members could use it to support their lies justifying their renewal without any embarrassment in tv shows.
yes I don't believe that theory that was kind of like a response to those people who say his members (Taemin) killed him I don't any of his members were directly involved in his death but it could be possible that he was one of the candidates for the sacrifice like j0nghyun I just mentioned it because I find it strange how all of these incidents happened in the same year also I have watched radio star with Sh1nee the point is if he knows about it why doesn't he say anything why is he still in 5m also I suggest you to watch there from now on concert there are times where they fake their emotions and there are times when you can tell they are genuinely hurt the emotions they displayed in that concert were genuine
Minho's expression don't seem fake at all he genuinely missed j0ng:(
All of them look sad in this one as well I watched this concert some time ago and seeing there reaction I genuinely cried yes they fake there emotions alot but some emotions cannot be faked. also I know you love j0nghyun and believe he was pure but have you seen 5hawol's post why did j0nghyun have that BDSM ring in his room? why was he keeping it in a room he shared with a 14-15 year old christian boy? again why he defended his internet war performance with T@emin? if he felt uncomfortable doing it why did he display support for it?
Why did he support lgbtq agenda he could've posted any other letter why did he have to post this one?
here is a translation of that letter
Translation:
Last April, the third attempt to enact anti-discrimination legislation was turned down because of those who loathe equality. In September, Kim Jo-kwang-soo and Kim Seung-hwan publically held a same sex wedding for the first time in Korea. There were disturbances such as human excrements being thrown onto the stage, but Kim Jo-kwang-soo and Kim Seung-hwan marched down the aisle with pride as to prove that “love is stronger than hate.” But a few days ago, their marriage registration was denied. Also, some people voiced ridiculous claims that textbooks should discuss the issue of the humans rights of sexual minorities as a topic you agree or disagree with.
Many of you who read this will think like this: how on earth does this concern me or the state of current affairs? But because I know him [Kim Jo-kwang-su], I can tell you this. Whether you are pleased with this or not, this is the story of the world that sexual minorities, including myself, live through, who dine, take classes, study, and have debates with with all of you. This is another side of the current affairs of the society we live in.
Yes, I am a sexual minority. I am a male to female transgender person and I am bisexual. I am a woman. I am of the “880,000 Won” generation. I am a college student. I am one of the inheritors of the working class. What more names can you call me by? There will be no end if you tried to enumerate them one by one. It’s not just me, but probably all of you are living in the present, being called by numerous names.
But I am not okay, not at peace at any moment, whichever name I am being called. Today’s Korean society not only can’t enact an anti-discrimination law, but discriminates against sexual minorities on a daily basis, throws rampant unfair criticism and hatred towards females, exploits the young generation, forces college students to be absorbed with employment instead of academics. Which name should I be called in order to be at ease?
Someone asked us this. Are you guys Annyeong, whether we are doing well. That’s what I’m saying. Are we all well when we’re relieved that anothers’ pain is “not mine,” growing accustomed to closing our eyes and blocking our ears in order to protect our own lives? How well can we be in a cold-hearted world when it continuously presses us to give up empathy?
I’m not saying that we all should pour out on the streets and start throwing stones. It’s just that, if this story of asking whether all of us living today are Annyeong (doing well) provides an opportunity to look into the face of the person next to you and call their name, I think this has been worthwhile. As the world becomes lonelier, I think, contrary to our belief, the way for us to become ‘well’ is nearby. Right now, please ask the person next to you, “Are you well?”
j0nghyun was a kind person I pray for him but as a religious person who believes that this is a major sin his support for lgbtq agenda does not sit right with me. Again you have a right to your opinion if you think he was a pure person then I won't argue with you I won't say you are wrong in hating Sh1nee members either but I respectfully choose to disagree with your opinion.

slowlyfading

Established
Hello all,
This is my first time posting in the thread. I see that people are now discussing jjong and theories about his death. Most people are saying that he was sacrificed but I think his death was staged and there was energy harvesting going on. I think that the times when he was absent from the group was simply predictive programming for the actual event. I've learned that the world is a stage, and the celebrities' are simply the characters on the stage. Also, in the Atlantis video there was someone dressed up as him (the black hoodie outfit before he died). I think it was a mockery of the energy that was harvested and the whole event. My last thought is about SHINee's new Japanese song: superstar. Jjong was credited for that song. I think it was done on purpose to make a mockery of the situation and Jjong's death, as well as a mockery of the public. View attachment 57271
hi welcome <3

i can see why u would think that however don’t u think they can sacrifice him And harvest energy at the same time ? like what they did w kobe and gigi ?

slowlyfading

Established
ive been saying that jonghyun was scarified according to the satanic calendar but i’ve not linked any proof simply bc i was too lazy lol but here are the resources and all that’s left is to connect the dots urselves.

he died on the day of new moon - december 18th
then was buried on the day of the winter solstice - december 22th

this video goes into it, skip to 22:25 but watch the entire thing for more info if u want

here’s a link to the calendar

keep in mind that the sacrifices may vary (it says at the top). i think the sacrifices listed there are just the standard or typical ones that take place. but jh dying on the new moon phase and then buried on the winter solstice is suspicious - especially taking into consideration all the predictive programming etc that has been going on throughout his career . . . i’m sure it’s safe to conclude that he was sacrificed and actually died unfortunately.

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Rm is an arrogant person in fact all bt5 members have become arrogant they think they are above God now they portrayed themselves as Gods in dionysius and their MAMA 2019 performance they have done nothing but blasphemy in their career may God protect everyone from their magic
Their arrogance reeks in most of their interview for butter. Their McDonald’s collaboration shows how high they are in hierarchy.. and reading this makes me wanna puke out those chicken nuggies

Miss Bunny

Established
yes I don't believe that theory that was kind of like a response to those people who say his members (Taemin) killed him I don't any of his members were directly involved in his death but it could be possible that he was one of the candidates for the sacrifice like j0nghyun I just mentioned it because I find it strange how all of these incidents happened in the same year also I have watched radio star with Sh1nee the point is if he knows about it why doesn't he say anything why is he still in 5m also I suggest you to watch there from now on concert there are times where they fake their emotions and there are times when you can tell they are genuinely hurt the emotions they displayed in that concert were genuine
Minho's expression don't seem fake at all he genuinely missed j0ng:(
All of them look sad in this one as well I watched this concert some time ago and seeing there reaction I genuinely cried yes they fake there emotions alot but some emotions cannot be faked. also I know you love j0nghyun and believe he was pure but have you seen 5hawol's post why did j0nghyun have that BDSM ring in his room? why was he keeping it in a room he shared with a 14-15 year old christian boy? again why he defended his internet war performance with T@emin? if he felt uncomfortable doing it why did he display support for it?
Why did he support lgbtq agenda he could've posted any other letter why did he have to post this one?
here is a translation of that letter
Translation:

j0nghyun was a kind person I pray for him but as a religious person who believes that this is a major sin his support for lgbtq agenda does not sit right with me. Again you have a right to your opinion if you think he was a pure person then I won't argue with you I won't say you are wrong in hating Sh1nee members either but I respectfully choose to disagree with your opinion.

Onew won't speak because he's alone and no one will get his back if he decides to make such a step. And he witnessed with his own eyes what SM is capable to do, so he probably knows what's gonna happen to him if he opens his mouth. Unlike JYJ and Shinhwa, they decided TOGETHER to disbanded from SM.

"Genuine Emotion" you said...?
There's a well known basic rule in the Korean acting world "if you can shed tears in front of the camera in 7 seconds, you're a professional actor". It's a skill hard to accomplish even for the veteran actors.

Regarding the BDSM ring, since when idols were filming for a variety show without a PRESET...?
SM was striving alot with Jjong to make him adopt gay concept but he refused.
As for that letter, it reminds me how clever and genius he was, cuz he knew how sensitive this matter is for the society.
There was a protest in Korea against some political issues by college students at the time, and as always, the government was trying to draw attentions away from that movement by other news articles -and obviously not posting anything about ot- to avoid more students paricipation. But, Jjong did both at the same time, he participated in the protest and drew the attentions back by posting what considered as a "Hot Topic" for an idol, and all that was done indirectly. So, that doesn't make him neither a gay nor a supporter for that community. After all he wasn't religious at all.

The question here is about the Catholic man, who represented himself as Jesus in his album, performing a promiscuous dance with ladies outfit on, and expressed his happiness from being worshipped.

Don't worry about me friend, I'm not here seeking for an agreement to my opinion and it's my pleasure to have this discussion with you.:)

Last edited:
Hi, I am new here! I was a silent reader for a long time, but after watching some Kingdom performances, I wanted to ask if anyone has an interpretation?

When I saw S*F*9 performing believer it scared me way more than anything I've seen before. The whole live stage was creepy and I also felt super uncomfortable watching their move cover before.
I just never had this bad feeling while watching their MVs/ live stages.

Screenshot_20210605-043846_YouTube.jpg
I mean take a look how the whole m0ve performance started. People got scanned and when it was Ch4n1s turn the lights went red.
Also everything else: the colors used during the performance, them acting like they drink wine 2 times (1× 5uH0, 1x d4w0n). Even the tree the dancers formed looked kind of creepy to me. And it wasn't only in the cover. They made use of it during their Bel1ever performance too.

In the beginning of Bel1ever you can see only one eye of each member
Screenshot_20210605-045016_YouTube.jpgI

I don't really want to comment on the whole performance, but everything the dancers and members do creeps me out.
Screenshot_20210605-045134_YouTube.jpg
I mean what is it even supposed to be?
Screenshot_20210605-045439_YouTube.jpg
Or this. Should it show some kind of duality? Or a split personality?

And then there is the tree I was talking aboutScreenshot_20210605-045612_YouTube.jpg
I am not sure what this all is supposed to mean. I thought maybe some of you guys can interpret it.

xmoonligh

Rookie
hi welcome <3

i can see why u would think that however don’t u think they can sacrifice him And harvest energy at the same time ? like what they did w kobe and gigi ?
Hi! I can see that as well. Him being sacrificed and dead, an energy harvest. The reason I think his death was staged is because from looking deeply into celebrities, I’ve found that celebrities play roles. For example, I do not think that Sul!i is dead. Reason being, I think she is playing a role. Specifically, emi!ly Mei. The similarities between them are undeniable and I wanted to deny it because I loved the character, Sul!i. Now I realize that they’re simply making a mockery out of the public. Emi!ly was in a tiktok with @mber !liu, and su!li/emi!ly look alike. I do not think it’s a coincidence, they like to hide things in plain sight. So, I believe as of right now that these celebrities play roles, and the “deaths” are simply just shows on the world stage. Now, from looking into various examples.

Attachments

Last edited:

xmoonligh

Rookie
View attachment 57280
I mean take a look how the whole m0ve performance started. People got scanned and when it was Ch4n1s turn the lights went red.
Also everything else: the colors used during the performance, them acting like they drink wine 2 times (1× 5uH0, 1x d4w0n). Even the tree the dancers formed looked kind of creepy to me. And it wasn't only in the cover. They made use of it during their Bel1ever performance too.

In the beginning of Bel1ever you can see only one eye of each member
View attachment 57281I

I don't really want to comment on the whole performance, but everything the dancers and members do creeps me out.
View attachment 57283
I mean what is it even supposed to be?
View attachment 57284
Or this. Should it show some kind of duality? Or a split personality?

And then there is the tree I was talking aboutView attachment 57285
I am not sure what this all is supposed to mean. I thought maybe some of you guys can interpret it.
I do know that the last two pictures represent black and white duality, masonic coding.

btach

Veteran
Hello all,
This is my first time posting in the thread. I see that people are now discussing jjong and theories about his death. Most people are saying that he was sacrificed but I think his death was staged and there was energy harvesting going on. I think that the times when he was absent from the group was simply predictive programming for the actual event. I've learned that the world is a stage, and the celebrities' are simply the characters on the stage. Also, in the Atlantis video there was someone dressed up as him (the black hoodie outfit before he died). I think it was a mockery of the energy that was harvested and the whole event. My last thought is about SHINee's new Japanese song: superstar. Jjong was credited for that song. I think it was done on purpose to make a mockery of the situation and Jjong's death, as well as a mockery of the public. View attachment 57271
I think those are songs that were recorded before he passed away. SHINee has some songs in the archives. SM realized how popular Jjong is so they are using unreleased songs. I do believe Jonghyun is dead because even though he was flawed, he didn't know how to fake it. If his death was staged, then he must be writing songs for artists. I don't think his death was faked. He had a very distinct walk and voice and mannerisms . Someone would have noticed. He is really dead. What I know though, is that there was a coverup. I don't think he killed himself.

EDIT
That song has low views. I now see your point on the mockery part.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
hi welcome <3

What we must know is that OT4 are actors. IN 2011, they had a VCR where they acted crying. Also, they rehearsed that song many times. They had to show those sad emotions because they were already being criticized. SHINee members were not as close as people imagine so I do not think his death affected them as much because they were already emotionally distant.

Taemin is the only member of SHINee who does not fake emotions. His reaction in the FROM NOW ON performance was the real feeling of the group. What I find puzzling is the lyrical arrangement. Why was Jjong given goodbye like lyrics? Was this an unreleased song that they ended up using because we know they had to redo the entire album to remove his voice.

The story of light....

The entertainment industry is very dark and deceptive. What we you see is 98% fiction.

btach

Veteran
Onew won't speak because he's alone and no one will get his back if he decides to make such a step. And he witnessed with his own eyes what SM is capable to do, so he probably knows what's gonna happen to him if he opens his mouth. Unlike JYJ and Shinhwa, they decided TOGETHER to disbanded from SM.

"Genuine Emotion" you said...?
There's a well known basic rule in the Korean acting world "if you can shed tears in front of the camera in 7 seconds, you're a professional actor". It's a skill hard to accomplish even for the veteran actors.

Regarding the BDSM ring, since when idols were filming for a variety show without a PRESET...?
SM was striving alot with Jjong to make him adopt gay concept but he refused.
As for that letter, it reminds me how clever and genius he was, cuz he knew how sensitive this matter is for the society.
There was a protest in Korea against some political issues by college students at the time, and as always, the government was trying to draw attentions away from that movement by other news articles -and obviously not posting anything about ot- to avoid more students paricipation. But, Jjong did both at the same time, he participated in the protest and drew the attentions back by posting what considered as a "Hot Topic" for an idol, and all that was done indirectly. So, that doesn't make him neither a gay nor a supporter for that community. After all he wasn't religious at all.

The question here is about the Catholic man, who represented himself as Jesus in his album, performing a promiscuous dance with ladies outfit on, and expressed his happiness from being worshipped.

Don't worry about me friend, I'm not here seeking for an agreement to my opinion and it's my pleasure to have this discussion with you.:)
Yes, SM was always trying to create gay moments with Jonghyun and gender neutral moments with Taemin. I remember in a certain concert, Key was fake crying Jonghyun was ignoring him, but MINHO pushed him and he had to act like he was consoling Key. SMH. Jjong had had enough and we all know how that ended up. After his accident, he and Key stopped those staged SHIP moments but once in a while, the stage performances created contact.. I also think SM forced Jjong's breakup because of this gay agenda. To this day, some fans believe Jjong was gay even though he clearly said he doesn't swing that way.