Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
When I first encountered SHINee, I admired them through the clips..but then I realized something was off...these were all work related clips. There was nothing that depicted closeness. Then, I read Jonghyun blue night and he talked very little about SHINee. So I realized how deceptive these social media promoters were. Unlike other groups, SHINee did not have enough non work related content because they were not close.
Most people gave them attention becauae they were looking for Jonghyun in them.

On Taemin, last year he said on one of his vlogs that he regrets not creating memories with his members.

The only person who loved music was Jonghyun. Taemin loves dance and the fame and fortune it brings him. People can see these things.

They had a good run...we wish them well.
They wrote about him "someone who loved the music more than anything else",also Taemin said something similar...so they knew that he really loved music.This kind of love could be a reason for feel jealousy for him?

Fujiko

Star
Thoughts?
Behind Kai it is written "le destin de l'espece" ...and"celebrons ensemble la fin de notre monde"
In the second photo he hold a book (Exo album?)where it is written "The war".Orange hairs, and next to him orange juice
Third photo.Behind S3hun it is written "Mad.Psst.Keep this issue out of the hands of your parents"

edit :i forgot the image with globe

Attachments

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
I read opinions about Sh1nee after Ta3min enlistment...fans said that they love the group,but without Ta3min Sh1nee old era ended.They said that the three are busy with tv shows and dramas,they are not focused on music.Ta3min after JH loss was the only member who gave time to music,dance more than tv shows and dramas
A lot of fans supported him because of Jonghyun and because they projected JH on him
Do you think that now that Ta3min is in the army the group will take a hiatus?
There is the risk of disbandment for their solo careers?Minho jokingly said that Key is more careful to look good when he is on Amazing saturday than in Sh1nee schedules..so he cares more being in a tv show than his career in the group?

Other question...is it normal that Ta3min forgot a lot of his memories??He said in different interviews that he doesn't remember the past,the tv shows,and he doesn't remember a lot of details about him
I know that people loose the memories after trauma,because the brain try to escape from the pain in this way
I don't believe SHINee will disband for the simple fact that they love fame. They will do a few more concerts in Japan and then end it.

not_important

Rookie
Thoughts?
Behind Kai it is written "le destin de l'espece" ...and"celebrons ensemble la fin de notre monde"
In the second photo he hold a book (Exo album?)where it is written "The war".Orange hairs, and next to him orange juice
Third photo.Behind S3hun it is written "Mad.Psst.Keep this issue out of the hands of your parents"
"let's celebrate the end of our world" i hope it's their world that ends <3

im not particularly wondering bc im looking for an answer that is related to the occult haha but why is it that a lot of them use french in their songs
rv,skz,exo and a lot more (it sounds stupid when Im asking this question but yeah)

Lolylol

Established
Taemin is very strategic...he does everything by making sure he is the center of attention..
I agree and he seems very spoiled he did all that scene because of the enlistment. Even received a vlive just because of it while no other $M 'idol' received such an event just because of the army. Minho and Key posted on their instagram two times about him and the enlistment but when it was the other members turn to enlist in the army back in 2018/2019 he didn't make farewells and nothing like that not even an instagram post. sorry but now I truly believe he's a narcissist and doesn't care at all for his group members.

Shuna

Star
Thoughts?
Small additional note: Even if I had already marked in the before, being written in French, and as they shot or took as their theme Paris. Paris is the gateway to hell:
Les Secrets de Paris et la lumière d' Isis (free.fr)