Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Butterflygirl

Rookie
L00N4 released a teaser photo for their next comeback I think,,, any thoughts?

View attachment 57077
View attachment 57078

View attachment 57079
“God calls those who are properly prepared” wow, today in “is this k/pop or religion class?” I wonder what they are referring to...that they are chosen by God?

The last line about the story being done...it feels like something is being completed and a new phase is beginning. Lots of things are changing currently so I wonder if it’s alluding to that.

slowlyfading

Established
L00N4 released a teaser photo for their next comeback I think,,, any thoughts?

View attachment 57077
View attachment 57078

View attachment 57079
1622549102892.png
I didn't know..Sm want to create Nct Hollywood version?Fans are not happy about it.They said that Sooman is obsessed with the idea of globalization
looll i heard abt that before is he still planning on doing it ? i literally couldnt find a single fan who was for the idea.

Fujiko

Star
View attachment 57080

looll i heard abt that before is he still planning on doing it ? i literally couldnt find a single fan who was for the idea.
Yes,he will judge the competitors with Nct members,the new group will be called Nct Hollywood lol.He doesn't care about fans opinions,he cares about money and to promote his neo culture technology

Fujiko

Star
I read opinions about Sh1nee after Ta3min enlistment...fans said that they love the group,but without Ta3min Sh1nee old era ended.They said that the three are busy with tv shows and dramas,they are not focused on music.Ta3min after JH loss was the only member who gave time to music,dance more than tv shows and dramas
A lot of fans supported him because of Jonghyun and because they projected JH on him
Do you think that now that Ta3min is in the army the group will take a hiatus?
There is the risk of disbandment for their solo careers?Minho jokingly said that Key is more careful to look good when he is on Amazing saturday than in Sh1nee schedules..so he cares more being in a tv show than his career in the group?

Other question...is it normal that Ta3min forgot a lot of his memories??He said in different interviews that he doesn't remember the past,the tv shows,and he doesn't remember a lot of details about him
I know that people loose the memories after trauma,because the brain try to escape from the pain in this way

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
During show champion he said "Shinee tv,one of of the member will face the death ..if you want to understand which member the member use your intuition "
Sounds like a prediction
Why didn't he walk away? Maybe he did not know niw it was him?

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Naomi Osaka withdraws from French Open, will 'take some time away' from tennis after controversy over media obligations. She was fined $15,000.

I couldn't find any illuminati photos of her only threats on how her career will be short as opposed to Serena Williams

View attachment 57044
Serena Williams’ comment on her seemed like she was talking about something else when she said “I’ve been through the experience” thingy.
Maybe Naomi dodged a bullet there, or maybe not, who knows :/
E5F10E66-7A30-4AB4-9DA3-09F6B47707CC.jpeg

btach

Veteran
I read opinions about Sh1nee after Ta3min enlistment...fans said that they love the group,but without Ta3min Sh1nee old era ended.They said that the three are busy with tv shows and dramas,they are not focused on music.Ta3min after JH loss was the only member who gave time to music,dance more than tv shows and dramas
A lot of fans supported him because of Jonghyun and because they projected JH on him
Do you think that now that Ta3min is in the army the group will take a hiatus?
There is the risk of disbandment for their solo careers?Minho jokingly said that Key is more careful to look good when he is on Amazing saturday than in Sh1nee schedules..so he cares more being in a tv show than his career in the group?

Other question...is it normal that Ta3min forgot a lot of his memories??He said in different interviews that he doesn't remember the past,the tv shows,and he doesn't remember a lot of details about him
I know that people loose the memories after trauma,because the brain try to escape from the pain in this way
When I first encountered SHINee, I admired them through the clips..but then I realized something was off...these were all work related clips. There was nothing that depicted closeness. Then, I read Jonghyun blue night and he talked very little about SHINee. So I realized how deceptive these social media promoters were. Unlike other groups, SHINee did not have enough non work related content because they were not close.
Most people gave them attention becauae they were looking for Jonghyun in them.

On Taemin, last year he said on one of his vlogs that he regrets not creating memories with his members.

The only person who loved music was Jonghyun. Taemin loves dance and the fame and fortune it brings him. People can see these things.

They had a good run...we wish them well.