Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
i wonder who but yea i am expecting one too unfortunately. i see that many ppl say it will be a bt5 member either j1n or t4e but idk . . . what do u think ?
I feel EXO.
or their family member.
I feel EXO...But it's inevitable

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
honestly got rly bad vibes from the womans face her presence makes me very uncomfy like her energy is very negative idk how to explain it but i was looking at her face and it was like she was looking at ME lol so weird. but yea definitely an occultic ritual and k4rina is leader for a reason ig lol is she chosen or smth bc no one else got a special scene like that. very strange.
i tried looking up what was said but it seems like it was just some made up parseltounge/snake language like in harry potter. but again who knows what kinds of evil these people put behind that...

i also saw this. "catchy spell-like hook" :rolleyes:
and the title of this article translates to "Powerful Dance Song" Espa's debut song "Black Mamba", as if memorizing a spell, "Addictive Hook" ....

so the hook/chorus of that song was like a spell... again further proves why its so hard for fans to stop listening to kpop. They repeated mamba (satan) over and over
[Chorus: All]
Ma-ma-ma Mamba
Woo oh-oh (Hey)
Ma-ma-ma Mamba
Ooh oeh-o eh-oh-oh (Hey)
[Post-Chorus: Karina, Ningning, Winter, All]
You wander this KWANGYA
Aya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya
I wanna find your other self
Aya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya
Hey ma-Mamba
I hate ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-Mamba
Hate ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-Mamba

also i advise you guys to look into Lesser Magic and do ur own research abt it then apply it to kpop youll be shocked. also perhaps pray before or play good music whilst youre researching bc i am currently researching about it and i could hear movement and doors banging shut downstairs and no one is downstairs so lol (its nearly 1am). but yea it makes a lot of sense if u apply lesser magic to how obsessed kpop stans get with their idols. lesser magic focuses heavily on sex appeal and appearance and i also found out how the word 'fascinate' has occultic origins and means to cast a spell upon so when you apply that to kpop idols and their songs and visuals . . . very fascinating if u ask me lol. this also explains why they show us the weird symbolism and they dont try to hide it . . . they need to show us it for it to work. people may try to counter argue and say why would they put it on show in their mvs or photoshoots or concerts . . . well they need to expose us to their magc for it to be effective. theres also greater magic but from what i researched it seems like that is done in private in ritual ceremonies but lesser magic needs to be done publicly for it to work. i may be wrong but from my research so far thats what ive got.
woah that explains alot! i never knew about that...

slowlyfading

Established
I feel EXO.
or their family member.
I feel EXO...But it's inevitable
oohhh we'll see. i always expect deaths during award show seasons like bbm4s gr4mmys and even korean award show seasons and also around important dates on the s4tanic calendar. but yea another kpop death may happen this year

slowlyfading

Established
Because pure energy detects darkness...vibes don't mix so your energies are different...but maybe you are dark too ha ha ha...j.k
hahahah pls i hope i dont have dark energy i dont think i do. but yea that makes sense, ive actually always felt bad vibes from the p0pe lmaoo like the one from italy even before i knew what ik now i always felt so uncomfortable viewing his images or seeing him on tv i always said "that old man scares me' lmaoo.

slowlyfading

Established
i tried looking up what was said but it seems like it was just some made up parseltounge/snake language like in harry potter. but again who knows what kinds of evil these people put behind that...

i also saw this. "catchy spell-like hook" :rolleyes:
and the title of this article translates to "Powerful Dance Song" Espa's debut song "Black Mamba", as if memorizing a spell, "Addictive Hook" ....

so the hook/chorus of that song was like a spell... again further proves why its so hard for fans to stop listening to kpop. They repeated mamba (satan) over and over
[Chorus: All]
Ma-ma-ma Mamba
Woo oh-oh (Hey)
Ma-ma-ma Mamba
Ooh oeh-o eh-oh-oh (Hey)
[Post-Chorus: Karina, Ningning, Winter, All]
You wander this KWANGYA
Aya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya
I wanna find your other self
Aya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya
Hey ma-Mamba
I hate ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-Mamba
Hate ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-Mamba

woah that explains alot! i never knew about that...
nawww they fr not hiding it they r literally telling us they r casting a spell. like ppl will think its a metaphor but its not . . . the repetitiveness and the visuals and the meaning of the lyrcis . . . yup its a spell. i remember first hearing bl4ck mamb4 i didnt like the song but it was always in my head then i grew to like it and added it to my playlist. music is powerful asl.

and yea ikr its so eye opening, it makes u understand these id0ls and the companies a lot more. like youll start to notice how they do lil things that go unnoticed by most but they r doing it for a reason

swayy000

Star
also i advise you guys to look into Lesser Magic and do ur own research abt it then apply it to kpop youll be shocked. also perhaps pray before or play good music whilst youre researching bc i am currently researching about it and i could hear movement and doors banging shut downstairs and no one is downstairs so lol (its nearly 1am). but yea it makes a lot of sense if u apply lesser magic to how obsessed kpop stans get with their idols. lesser magic focuses heavily on sex appeal and appearance and i also found out how the word 'fascinate' has occultic origins and means to cast a spell upon so when you apply that to kpop idols and their songs and visuals . . . very fascinating if u ask me lol. this also explains why they show us the weird symbolism and they dont try to hide it . . . they need to show us it for it to work. people may try to counter argue and say why would they put it on show in their mvs or photoshoots or concerts . . . well they need to expose us to their magc for it to be effective. theres also greater magic but from what i researched it seems like that is done in private in ritual ceremonies but lesser magic needs to be done publicly for it to work. i may be wrong but from my research so far thats what ive got.
wow so i looked more into the wiki of it and i saw that " This system encourages a form of manipulative role-play, wherein the practitioner may alter several elements of their physical appearance in order to aid them in seducing or "bewitching" an object of desire. " and "LaVey explains that, in order to control a person, one must first attract his or her attention. He gives three qualities that can be employed for this purpose: sex appeal, sentiment (cuteness or innocence), and wonder."
so this explains why many of them get plastic surgery to alter their appearance... and it also explains why all them act "cute and innocent" like almost trustworthy... this is why i think that kpop is probably even worse than the music industry in the west. :(

slowlyfading

Established
wow so i looked more into the wiki of it and i saw that " This system encourages a form of manipulative role-play, wherein the practitioner may alter several elements of their physical appearance in order to aid them in seducing or "bewitching" an object of desire. " and "LaVey explains that, in order to control a person, one must first attract his or her attention. He gives three qualities that can be employed for this purpose: sex appeal, sentiment (cuteness or innocence), and wonder."
so this explains why many of them get plastic surgery to alter their appearance... and it also explains why all them act "cute and innocent" like almost trustworthy... this is why i think that kpop is probably even worse than the music industry in the west. :(
yes yes exactly. and it all connects bc ppl will see their fave with altered and unnatural features and will want to look like them and it all just fuels vanity, insecurities etc all whilst controlling people to stay whipped for them. its scary and very dangerous bc it shows that many of these idols r probably aware of what they r doing . . . they dont care abt their fans fr but their fans will defend and worship them like their lives depend on it bc they feel like they know their faves when they rly rly dont (if u sit n think abt it it makes sense how most fans r so weird and obsessive theyre literally victims of magic). also i rmbr JD mentioning in one of her videos when she was exposing nc7 make a w1sh she pointed out how they r hexing the viewers throughout the video w their hand movements . . . they were very subtle but they would throw d3vil horns at the screen and i think this is also a form of lesser magic i think its called sleight of hand(?) dont quote me on that tho lol.

blossom04

Taemin has a lot of occult power. It keeps getting stronger. I find my essence resisting him these days. His song ACE was given number 33 on Billboard KPOP best songs of the decade while Jonghyun's white Tshirt was number 5 and Symptom received 2. These numbers were not random. I don't want to give their art my focus. God bless everyone.

EDIT I won't be surprised if we all come back here one of those days to discuss a high profile death.
It's honestly very sad to see how T@em!n has deteriorated over the years. When comparing the way he is now to like, 7-8 years ago, he's a completely different person. And yes; you could blame it on 'him maturing,' and whatnot, but we all know that that's not the real reason for his blatant change. His entire persona and energy has changed; when looking at his eyes, they look so devoid of any emotion. His style is different too, now he dresses in satanic outfits. And his music is so dark and filled with the devil. His latest music video was so scary, and the last pose he did at the end was truly sickening- he loves to mock Jesus and the Cross. His videos are so crude and blasphemous against everything God is. But then again, that's what Satan wants. The people T@m!n is around have manipulated him for most of his life so that he can be a vessel to carry out their wicked plans.

I pray that his time in the military will change him. Hopefully, with time away from his satanic label and the kp0p industry he can finally realize how evil it all is and heal from it all. I pray that he makes good Christian friends while in service. I've heard that since the men can't leave the post, a lot of Korean soldiers attend church as something to do on the weekends, and some come to the faith through that. Lord willingly, T@m!n can find God through the church, and the pastors there can witness the love of Jesus to his otherwise dead body. It's only with the power of God that he can overcome all of this evil and become someone of the faith. I will continue to pray for him and all of the other Korean celebrities, that they'd find God soon.

blossom04

has anyone ever thought about making an account on twitter to educate ppl on stuff like this ? its been in my head for a while but u know how stans r . . . but still what im afraid of the most is the companies suing me lol
Wow, that's a very daunting task. Twitter is a truly satanic place, and as a person who used to be apart of the kp0p community on there for several years, I would say definitely prepare yourself if you do decide to make posts exposing the Korean entertainment industry for what is really is. The kp0p fans on there can be brutal; if they feel like you're attacking their idols, they'll come after you. They won't stop until you give up and stop using Twitter. I've seen it happen before, how they gang up on haters and send random strangers death threats and spam them with curses just because they say one negative thing about their kp0p idols. It's so sad to see how influenced they are under the magic of Satan and his evil minions.

I would recommend you only open a Twitter account to testify against the evil if you do it with other strong Christians, that way you can help each other out if (or when, because let's be honest, the fans aren't going to like you talking 'negatively' about their idols). Perhaps some people on this forum would be willing to help you in spreading the truth about all of the evil going on in the kp0p world. These things need to be brought to the general public attention. I know some Christians who are very invested/obsessed with the Korean entertainment industry, but don't know about the satanic stuff that goes on in it. I pray that God will show them the light and truth of everything going on around them.

slowlyfading

Established
It's honestly very sad to see how T@em!n has deteriorated over the years. When comparing the way he is now to like, 7-8 years ago, he's a completely different person. And yes; you could blame it on 'him maturing,' and whatnot, but we all know that that's not the real reason for his blatant change. His entire persona and energy has changed; when looking at his eyes, they look so devoid of any emotion. His style is different too, now he dresses in satanic outfits. And his music is so dark and filled with the devil. His latest music video was so scary, and the last pose he did at the end was truly sickening- he loves to mock Jesus and the Cross. His videos are so crude and blasphemous against everything God is. But then again, that's what Satan wants. The people T@m!n is around have manipulated him for most of his life so that he can be a vessel to carry out their wicked plans.

I pray that his time in the military will change him. Hopefully, with time away from his satanic label and the kp0p industry he can finally realize how evil it all is and heal from it all. I pray that he makes good Christian friends while in service. I've heard that since the men can't leave the post, a lot of Korean soldiers attend church as something to do on the weekends, and some come to the faith through that. Lord willingly, T@m!n can find God through the church, and the pastors there can witness the love of Jesus to his otherwise dead body. It's only with the power of God that he can overcome all of this evil and become someone of the faith. I will continue to pray for him and all of the other Korean celebrities, that they'd find God soon.
i’m not sure if the military will change him for the better honestly , the military uses programming too i think it’s alpha or smth i can’t remember but ik they program their soldiers i read it somewhere. they r conditioned into killing etc however ik that idols do not go into frontline positions but it doesn’t mean they will be exempt of any potential programming.

btach

Veteran
I would like to share this video. His name is Aaron, he went to bible school but he also took the time to study the systems and how things manifest. He is discussing The Science Of Demons // Law Of One. It makes sense why some colors are used etc. This is non conventional but, enlightening. "Demons do look for and enslave people who summon them. Demons are always eager to aid anyone who calls for them as it is the only way they can manifest themselves and these entities are often beautiful because their nature is to express themselves as uncommon and heavily identify with appearances-beautiful and mysterious, but what they can't hide is the negative vibe of fear which is the trademark of all negative entities."
The control is through psychic powers and they use psychic torture.
Sound familiar?

Last edited:

slowlyfading

Established
Wow, that's a very daunting task. Twitter is a truly satanic place, and as a person who used to be apart of the kp0p community on there for several years, I would say definitely prepare yourself if you do decide to make posts exposing the Korean entertainment industry for what is really is. The kp0p fans on there can be brutal; if they feel like you're attacking their idols, they'll come after you. They won't stop until you give up and stop using Twitter. I've seen it happen before, how they gang up on haters and send random strangers death threats and spam them with curses just because they say one negative thing about their kp0p idols. It's so sad to see how influenced they are under the magic of Satan and his evil minions.

I would recommend you only open a Twitter account to testify against the evil if you do it with other strong Christians, that way you can help each other out if (or when, because let's be honest, the fans aren't going to like you talking 'negatively' about their idols). Perhaps some people on this forum would be willing to help you in spreading the truth about all of the evil going on in the kp0p world. These things need to be brought to the general public attention. I know some Christians who are very invested/obsessed with the Korean entertainment industry, but don't know about the satanic stuff that goes on in it. I pray that God will show them the light and truth of everything going on around them.
It’ll be nerve racking for sure lol but yes perhaps if i make some friends here ! i’m just scared of them doxxing me or reporting me to a company and i get sued LOL

btach

Veteran
It’ll be nerve racking for sure lol but yes perhaps if i make some friends here ! i’m just scared of them doxxing me or reporting me to a company and i get sued LOL
Many companies have burner accounts. I tried to talk about Jonghyun's death. I was reported and I received quite a few responses which were worded the same. Employees create SNS accounts just to attack anyone who speaks the truth about idols.

blossom04

i’m not sure if the military will change him for the better honestly , the military uses programming too i think it’s alpha or smth i can’t remember but ik they program their soldiers i read it somewhere. they r conditioned into killing etc however ik that idols do not go into frontline positions but it doesn’t mean they will be exempt of any potential programming.
Oh yes, I totally forgot about that...my bad. I just hope he can find a good Christian friend that can perhaps help lead him to Christ. Because he's such an influential person in the industry, I think that him becoming a Christian could greatly change the other celebs around him...just a thought. But, it's probably wishful thinking...although, nothing impossible with God.

blossom04

Those are all valid concerns, but I suppose, we as Christians must make sacrifices if we want to testify against evil. I would recommend you pray and ask God for wisdom on the matter. If you feel like he's leading you to speak out, then you should trust him and talk about these matters on Twitter.