Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
I think enlistment depends on artists..they won't want to go to military in their prime time.
it might just be a coincidence that they are going together..but they are going to serve in different department!.
[/QUOTE

Taemin changed idea even if Shinee will release a mini-album on July,could be he is tired and needs a break,so he anticipated the day of enlistment?
Baekhyun went after Chanyeol maybe because he wants come back at the same time Chanyeol will come back..they seems very united

Fujiko

Star
the Mv , the outfits , the lyrics and everything about this comeback makes me feel sooo confused
Same
My face was shocked..when i saw the Mv
Seriously i have not understood the concept,the story of the Mv...the reason for some of these outfits..i am confused too
But i like the song
Better than butter
I didn't listened Butter,but i am sure that Advice is better lol

Last edited:

Miss Bunny

Established
the Mv , the outfits , the lyrics and everything about this comeback makes me feel sooo confused

It reminds me of Uknow's Thank You MV. Both represent death, but the difference was how it turned out. Uknow who survived a certain death, while Taemin didn't but he returned after death.

swayy000

Star
i just wanted to add this video, i thought it was really interesting. Ka1 talks about being demon possessed in a teen vouge magazine
I also recommend you guys check out other videos in her channel. She really goes in detail in exposing A3spa and how they are promoting the jewel/ monarch programming, transhumanism, a.i., alien agenda.
also, speaking of a3spa, does anyone know what was said at 1:50-2:00 in the black mamba video? sounds really creepy...

slowlyfading

Established
i just wanted to add this video, i thought it was really interesting. Ka1 talks about being demon possessed in a teen vouge magazine
I also recommend you guys check out other videos in her channel. She really goes in detail in exposing A3spa and how they are promoting the jewel/ monarch programming, transhumanism, a.i., alien agenda.
also, speaking of a3spa, does anyone know what was said at 1:50-2:00 in the black mamba video? sounds really creepy...
omg yea that part in bl4ck m4mb4 was so unnecessary ? like it probably was added for some weird reason but when i first saw it i instantly got bad vibes . . . it makes no sense it just seems like they showed us a mini clip of a ritual or smth with weird whispering in the bg like r they lowkey hexing us lmao. and the fact it was k4rina that was crowned too . . . and she's the leader and she got the most promo predebut (e.g the car advert w kai). idk i just have so many questions like who is that lady lmao like hello ? sooo weird bad bad vibes

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
omg yea that part in bl4ck m4mb4 was so unnecessary ? like it probably was added for some weird reason but when i first saw it i instantly got bad vibes . . . it makes no sense it just seems like they showed us a mini clip of a ritual or smth with weird whispering in the bg like r they lowkey hexing us lmao. and the fact it was k4rina that was crowned too . . . and she's the leader and she got the most promo predebut (e.g the car advert w kai). idk i just have so any questions like who is that lady lmao like hello ? sooo weird bad bad vibes
exactly... sounds like some kind of spell. I also was really uncomfortable when I saw it. Sorry, i probably should have warned to maybe say a prayer before watching it because who knows what they were saying:confused: but ill look into it and see if there is a translation. It definitely is a ritual like you said. The channel i posted above also goes in depth for that scene on 31:37. I was shocked especially when she pointed out that the rays in the back of kar1na represents sun worship (lucifer) and they are the same rays that the creepy woman has on top of her head. So kar1na/ the group is basically being possessed by the black mamba (satan).

btach

Veteran
Taemin has a lot of occult power. It keeps getting stronger. I find my essence resisting him these days. His song ACE was given number 33 on Billboard KPOP best songs of the decade while Jonghyun's white Tshirt was number 5 and Symptom received 2. These numbers were not random. I don't want to give their art my focus. God bless everyone.

EDIT I won't be surprised if we all come back here one of those days to discuss a high profile death.

Last edited:

slowlyfading

Established
also i advise you guys to look into Lesser Magic and do ur own research abt it then apply it to kpop youll be shocked. also perhaps pray before or play good music whilst youre researching bc i am currently researching about it and i could hear movement and doors banging shut downstairs and no one is downstairs so lol (its nearly 1am). but yea it makes a lot of sense if u apply lesser magic to how obsessed kpop stans get with their idols. lesser magic focuses heavily on sex appeal and appearance and i also found out how the word 'fascinate' has occultic origins and means to cast a spell upon so when you apply that to kpop idols and their songs and visuals . . . very fascinating if u ask me lol. this also explains why they show us the weird symbolism and they dont try to hide it . . . they need to show us it for it to work. people may try to counter argue and say why would they put it on show in their mvs or photoshoots or concerts . . . well they need to expose us to their magc for it to be effective. theres also greater magic but from what i researched it seems like that is done in private in ritual ceremonies but lesser magic needs to be done publicly for it to work. i may be wrong but from my research so far thats what ive got.

slowlyfading

Established
exactly... sounds like some kind of spell. I also was really uncomfortable when I saw it. Sorry, i probably should have warned to maybe say a prayer before watching it because who knows what they were saying:confused: but ill look into it and see if there is a translation. It definitely is a ritual like you said. The channel i posted above also goes in depth for that scene on 31:37. I was shocked especially when she pointed out that the rays in the back of kar1na represents sun worship (lucifer) and they are the same rays that the creepy woman has on top of her head. So kar1na/ the group is basically being possessed by the black mamba (satan).
honestly got rly bad vibes from the womans face her presence makes me very uncomfy like her energy is very negative idk how to explain it but i was looking at her face and it was like she was looking at ME lol so weird. but yea definitely an occultic ritual and k4rina is leader for a reason ig lol is she chosen or smth bc no one else got a special scene like that. very strange.

slowlyfading

Established
Taemin has a lot of occult power. It keeps getting stronger. I find my essence resisting him these days. His song ACE was given number 33 on Billboard while Jonghyun's white Tshirt was number 5 and Symptom received 2. These numbers were not random. I don't want to give their art my focus. God bless everyone.
whats the meaning of 5 and 2 ik about 33 but not rly 5 and 2

btach

Veteran
omg yea that part in bl4ck m4mb4 was so unnecessary ? like it probably was added for some weird reason but when i first saw it i instantly got bad vibes . . . it makes no sense it just seems like they showed us a mini clip of a ritual or smth with weird whispering in the bg like r they lowkey hexing us lmao. and the fact it was k4rina that was crowned too . . . and she's the leader and she got the most promo predebut (e.g the car advert w kai). idk i just have so many questions like who is that lady lmao like hello ? sooo weird bad bad vibes
A ritual death is coming.

btach

Veteran
honestly got rly bad vibes from the womans face her presence makes me very uncomfy like her energy is very negative idk how to explain it but i was looking at her face and it was like she was looking at ME lol so weird. but yea definitely an occultic ritual and k4rina is leader for a reason ig lol is she chosen or smth bc no one else got a special scene like that. very strange.
You have pure energy that's why

slowlyfading

Established
also i advise you guys to look into Lesser Magic and do ur own research abt it then apply it to kpop youll be shocked. also perhaps pray before or play good music whilst youre researching bc i am currently researching about it and i could hear movement and doors banging shut downstairs and no one is downstairs so lol (its nearly 1am). but yea it makes a lot of sense if u apply lesser magic to how obsessed kpop stans get with their idols. lesser magic focuses heavily on sex appeal and appearance and i also found out how the word 'fascinate' has occultic origins and means to cast a spell upon so when you apply that to kpop idols and their songs and visuals . . . very fascinating if u ask me lol. this also explains why they show us the weird symbolism and they dont try to hide it . . . they need to show us it for it to work. people may try to counter argue and say why would they put it on show in their mvs or photoshoots or concerts . . . well they need to expose us to their magc for it to be effective. theres also greater magic but from what i researched it seems like that is done in private in ritual ceremonies but lesser magic needs to be done publicly for it to work. i may be wrong but from my research so far thats what ive got.
i also want to add that despite lesser magic focusing heavily on sex appeal, it has other uses too. the main goal is to manipulate the recipient to do ur will or to feel emotions that u want them to feel whether sexual, sadness, anger fear etc. lesser magic is very manipulative and it can be done through social injustices too for example with 911 and other big social events that resulted in many peoples trauma or fed into peoples trauma thus eliciting negative emotions from them (think racial tensions).