Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
I wonder if this pic that t4em1n posted mean something or if it's a code for something.

I remember when JD (for those who dont know she had a yt channel exposing the illuminati kpop industry) made an analysis of blackpink's ice cream mv and she said 'ice cream' is a code for l1ttle b0ys (yup disgusting p3d0 sh1t) and fridge mean something disgusting too but I can't remember and all her videos were deleted so I can't link it here.

Of course it can be only an advertisement for this brand and I hope it is!
View attachment 55902
wow he looks so much like a girl...maybe he's showing he was or still is a boy pr0stitute, cause the picture just looks so random

B612

Rookie
So I have been looking into this singer BIBI, her concept is really satanic
most of her stuff is about MK ULTRA and she doesn't care how clear she makes things

her last album is blatant, from beginning to end it's about BDSM and mk ultra and kitten programming

the part where she's not pretty, she's not cute and she has grown so much is so creepy and pedo

these two songs tell the same story (whole album does), it's her comparing her life and relationship as if she is a dog and in the music video she's wearing bdsm clothes and in leashes

other creepy song
"life tries to surprise me, SEX, MONEY, MURDER addict me "

Vmort

Star
I wonder if this pic that t4em1n posted mean something or if it's a code for something.

I remember when JD (for those who dont know she had a yt channel exposing the illuminati kpop industry) made an analysis of blackpink's ice cream mv and she said 'ice cream' is a code for l1ttle b0ys (yup disgusting p3d0 sh1t) and fridge mean something disgusting too but I can't remember and all her videos were deleted so I can't link it here.

View attachment 55902
Milk -- Moloch
Red and White -- blood and semen.

Vmort

Star
hello friend! nice to see you here again
it's true Bang Pedo has a very clear image he like for his boys. Those poor TXT boys are so young and already full of plastic surgery

this guy is his favorite. The image says it all

I think he is cloned -- he doesn't look like human at all.

Also symbolism -- dances of victims and slaves when wall behind

I think related to

btach

Veteran
Last edited:

btach

Veteran

View attachment 55902
TAE'S EYES

Is he tired or gone?

lilium

Greetings!
I need your help in convincing a few of my misguided dear and near ones.
For a while now I have been observing silently the disturbing effects of KPop in my classmates and acquaintances, they seem to be in a trance, unwilling to listen to the voice of reason, forfeiting their future and drawing the ire of their parents.
My best friends have deemed themselves bisexual just a few months after getting heavily involved in the Army fandom, they spend a startling majority of their time reading repulsive gay fanfics to the point where they derelict their duties as students.
They are hurtling down a course of self destruction and I am helplessly distraught.
I am a polytheist and not a follower of Christ but I do know from experience that this alone will not dissuade you from helping me out In this time of need.

How can I make them see light?
HELP
Hello God Bless you, I know you have wondered why your friends act like this, If you pay attention you will notice something interesting about Kpop groups they are called IDOLS (an image or representation of a god used as an object of worship.) the Gospel of God warns you of this and teaches us how to not fall into idolatry since this is part of the deception of the world caused by the deceiver
(33 “No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they that come in may see the light. 34 The light of the body is the eye. Therefore, when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light.
But when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness. 35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness. 36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth
give thee light.” Luke 11: 33-36)
This light that is mentioned in the verses that I put you above is found through God that's why he gave us his word so nothing can defeat us.
(16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16)
I know you said you are a polytheist but I also know that because of the need you have to help your friends and because you matter to God he brought you to this forum. Now if you want the answer on how to help your friends I urge you to give an Opportunity accompanied by faith to the Gospel of God, which will help you reach your friends and more person and even will help you to understand many more things about the world and why the Gospel of God is preached all over the world and why is it spoken with so much love about the Desired One of all the Nations Jesus, who loved us and gave his life for you and me.
(13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13)
(17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith; as it is written: “The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17)
God speaks through his holy word to all his sons ask God and He will guide you always. You are not here by chance, God is calling for you, do not be discouraged, seek strength and understanding in the Lord and you will see that he will never fail you he will always be there for you. God Bless and encourage you.
(Isaiah 41: 10-13 "10 fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness. 11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded; they shall be as nothing, and they that strive with thee shall perish. 12 Thou shalt seek them and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee. They that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. 13 For I, the Lord thy God, will
hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, ‘Fear not; I will help thee.")
P.D: Any other question I am here to hear.

Shuna

Star
Article finit: La fin de l'article comporte les infos du prochain (ce ne sera normalement pas le prochain article publier, je vais me concentrer sur le programme MK-Ultra et ce qui l'accompagne) qui permet de développer, cette article répertoriant les cycles. J'espère que l'article est bien compréhensible, malgré le manque d'infos qui seront visibles dans le prochain article:
End of article: The end of the article includes the info of the next one (this will not normally be the next article to be published, I will focus on the MK-Ultra program and what comes with it) which allows us to develop, this article listing cycles. I hope the article is understandable, despite the lack of information that will be visible in the next article:

Vmort

Star
Thank you. I also share mine Red shoes symbolism. The most important source, recommended by Fiona Barnett herself.

Miss Bunny

Established
did anyone watch SM aespas black mamba episode? i feel like SM is trying too hard for some reason idk why

I read netizens' comments about it that made me curious, so I watched it. And in my view, the teasers were indeed designed in high graphics as much as the high their lack of originality in the concept, which's a quality rarely be found in SM productions. It was the same boring concept of villains and super heroes, that's been very common for long decades. If I'm not mistaken, I think SM used it for EXO too...

Fujiko

Star
I have a question,i apologize if could be stupid..
I noticed that Exo members and Taemin will enlist in the same month...Taemin had to enlist on July but he decided to enlist on 31 May..like Baekhyun and Chanyeol...why Sm idols are enlisting in the same period?Was the agency to decide for them?
The idols have no choice?SuperM will continue with Nct members and Kai?Exo with Kai ,Xiumin,and Do?
Another question...WayV have two members in China but they are active,they are part of the group,why Exo Lay has no bubble and posted anything in Exo lysn even if he is considered part of Exo?

Last edited:

PricklyPlant

Rookie
I have a question,i apologize if could be stupid..
I noticed that Exo members and Taemin will enlist in the same month...Taemin had to enlist on July but he decided to enlist on 31 May..like Baekhyun and Chanyeol...why Sm idols are enlisting in the same period?Was the agency to decide for them?
The idols have no choice?SuperM will continue with Nct members and Kai?
I think enlistment depends on artists..they won't want to go to military in their prime time.
it might just be a coincidence that they are going together..but they are going to serve in different department!.

Hi,
I'm editing this post because I misread you... I clicked the 2nd link you shared and yes, this seems 100% related to Monarch programming.

I'm guessing you're new to Monarch programming symbolism in the entertainement industry. I clicked on the 2nd link because the title intrigued me, and I was really taken aback by the video, that is one of the craziest videos I have seen in a while.... I thought I would do a quick analysis to show you.

View attachment 55864

First off, barely a moment after the video opens, we see a shot of broken mirror, with Dpr Ian's reflection in it. Broken glass or mirror is a classic imagery to represent dissociative identity disorder. So seeing this at the start of the video already sets off the warning alarms.

View attachment 55865

Then, literally immediately after that, we see Dpr Ian collapsed in the middle of these stairs, probably unconscious. Now what's interesting is that this shot looks extremely similar to this : "Relativity", the painting by M. C. Escher.

View attachment 55873

The book "the Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave", literally mentions this specific painting. He describes a certain process where a copy of this painting is put inside the slave's mind. (It probably has to do with helping with the hypnotisation etc.)"Escher’s drawing, according to ex-programmers, are used for programming," the book says.

View attachment 55874

Then, we see a whole lot of Dpr Ian looking scared, terrified. He's seen cowering in the dark over the freemasonic tiles. This not only gives you a clue of the sort of place he must be in, it also further supports the idea that this is about Monarch programming.

View attachment 55867View attachment 55866View attachment 55868View attachment 55869

And then there's even more confirmation. He is then literally seen tied up in BONDAGE straps (bdsm). We see him crowling about on the floor, looking like he's in pain... (and later, trying to run away down a corridor).This makes you realise why the song is titled Scaredy Cat : beta programming, which is the most common type of monarch programming you will see portrayed in the entertainement industry nowadays, is called Beta Kitten programming. If you don't know what it is, it's basically the form of Monarch programming (mk ultra) used to make a person able to provide sex on demand, by programming one of the created alter personalities for that. And as that same book I mentioned above says, these alters are generally programmed to see themselves as cats.

That book also says : "...in CIA systems, they create Beta models whose primary function is to provide sex, usually perverted sex and S&M (BDSM) for the perverts who run our secret government and visible government."

Now you know why Dpr Ian is crawling on the floor in bdsm straps, singing (or rapping, i don't know i didn't listen to it...) about being a scaredy cat, in a dark house that looks like a manor (In other words, probably the home of someone wealthy...), and that has lots of the freemasonic black and white tiles.

View attachment 55871

The petals of red roses are another symbolism too, you will know this if you read VC's article on Kim Noble's paintings on Mk-Ultra and child abuse. (if you haven't, I highly advice you do !)

The crazy and dazed look throughout the video says a lot too. Dpr Ian also sounds really miserable and tormented throughout the song.

"I'm losing my mind," he literally says near the end. And soon after saying that, he's seen staring at himself in the broken mirror again. Now you know for sure that this was indeed the classic dissociative identity disorder imagery. (Google it, literally even medical websites use this symbolism to depict dissociative identity disorder.)

View attachment 55872

I didn't even know this artist existed, but the symbolism is nothing new. And this video... it's not everyday you see clips this blatant, to be honest. I think I'll have to look him up a little
Thank you so much for this analysis!! I watched this music video the other night and was very very disturbed to say the least. When you mentioned alternate personalities it reminded me of this video I saw of Ian after I watched that Scaredy Cat (it was recommended) It's a documentary about the making of his album I guess, and in the video he's saying that he's always felt like he had someone else living inside of himself and is always battling this evil person (who he calls Mito).