Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established
The song is not about Mexican dishes or food though, it's about sex with NCT Dream. Have you read the lyrics ?

Probably even sex with beta programmed alter personalities, given all the symbolism in the teaser content. It's really dark, you shouldn't be enjoying it this much.
---------------------------------------------------

RED APPLE:

I already know that. Pretty much every song that comes out has a few meanings; some more disturbing than others. But on the offset, I said the song is good and has a good beat. The video reminds me of food. THAT IS WHAT I WAS COMPARING IT, TOO!! SORRY , but I was NOT born yesterday or in a damn cave! =0P =0P

Anyone discussing any song from any genre will have its ups and down. May songs played on you tube, the radio or in clubs or anywhere...hell even music parks will have several different meanings, UNFORTUNATELY. Just take a trip to Disneyland or Disney World. People still to go. The music keeps playing. Had you clearly understood my post you would noticed I said it reminds me of food in one good aspect; although I already said it means other things!!!

And NOT everything is fricken evil in this world. I choose to look through and wade pass the darkness and filth OF OUR WORLD to find the light in everything at best. I am not oblivious to the ugliest of mankind. And I know you're not either. =0)

REMEMBER: We cannot control the actions of others. Depending on the situation, we may be able to step in by various means to diffuse things but it will NOT stop that person(s) from choosing what they want to do. We may not like it but it is what it is. :( :(

I see that you are new here. You do NOT know me, or anyone or a huge portion of the member's posts to understand we all have our unique and individual style on here. Had you read anyone of my previous posts, then you would know that I am a fan of theirs and that I am actually pretty educated in the stuff I share here. As are many other members in this forum and on the other forums. And when I say educated, I do not just mean a degree. Some of the wisest and smartest people I have come across and have studied about came from poor backgrounds with little to know education.

I hope you have a nice weekend. Next time, think before you type anything. And read thoroughly so there CLEARLY is no misunderstanding on my posts or anyone else's. I know I have made some stupid silly mistakes (in the past when I was new on here) when I misinterpreted or judge someone for their style of typing or conveying a message. So kindly take my advice. ¿Comprende? :):)

Please do NOT take anything the wrong way. Stay safe and peace!

PS. if you see a smiley face in this response...it CLEARLY means I am pretty nice about what I just typed. I am sure you had no intentions to read my original reply (to someone else's post) in the wrong manner. Take care!

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Yes, and by him doing this, it proves that he has connections with scientists, and I doubt he's the only one who does. Why would the CEO of a record label have connections with scientists? He's taking idolatry to another level.
it also looks like some occult/witchcraft magic is in play with that as well, to keep the fans obsessed :( really creepy

The Red Apple

Rookie
---------------------------------------------------

RED APPLE:

I already know that. Pretty much every song that comes out has a few meanings; some more disturbing than others. But on the offset, I said the song is good and has a good beat. The video reminds me of food. THAT IS WHAT I WAS COMPARING IT, TOO!! SORRY , but I was NOT born yesterday or in a damn cave! =0P =0P

Anyone discussing any song from any genre will have its ups and down. May songs played on you tube, the radio or in clubs or anywhere...hell even music parks will have several different meanings, UNFORTUNATELY. And NOT everything is fricken evil in this world. I choose to look through and wade past darkness to find the light in everything at best.

Just take a trip to Disneyland or Disney World. People still to go. The music keeps playing. Had you clearly understood my post you would noticed I said it reminds me of food in one good aspect; although I already said it means other things!!!

I see that you are new here. You do NOT know me, or anyone or a huge portion of the member's posts to understand we all have our unique and individual style on here. Had you read anyone of my previous posts, then you would know that I am a fan of theirs and that I am actually pretty educated in the stuff I share here. As are many other members in this forum and on the other forums. And when I say educated, I do not just mean a degree. Some of the wisest and smartest people I have come across and have studied about came from poor backgrounds with little to know education.

I hope you have a nice weekend. Next time, think before you type anything. And read thoroughly so there CLEARLY is no misunderstanding on my posts or anyone else's. I know I have made some stupid silly mistakes (in the past when I was new on here) when I misinterpreted or judge someone for their style of typing or conveying a message. So kindly take my advice. ¿Comprende? :):)

Please do NOT take anything the wrong way. Stay safe and peace!

ps. if you see a smiley face in this response...it CLEARLY means I am pretty nice about what I just typed. I am sure you had no intentions to read my original reply (to someone else's post) in the wrong manner. Take care!
I'm sorry I sounded like judging. I usually don't comment when I see people say things I don't really... understand let's say, but this time since I got a notification from you I just thought I would. I did understand your post, you did mention that you knew about the dark messages in them, but I read it as you didn't realise that in this one song, it's more than messages, it's the entire song from the first letter to the last. I didn't realise however that you were a well aware member and would likely know this well.

"I choose to look through and wade past darkness to find the light in everything at best." I can understand that.

I've been reading this forum since last summer, I know several of the threads really well, including this one. I've been very into a lot of these topics for a long time. I'm just not too talkative so I haven't been getting into many discussions :)

orangeroof

Does anyone have any clips of Kpop idols breaking their character/switching between personalities like acting as a whole different person. I’m curious because I know that companies tell these idols how to act to appeal to fans
I've only seen Irene kinda experiencing glitching. I couldn't find that video because it randomly popped up in my explore page.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Greetings!
I need your help in convincing a few of my misguided dear and near ones.
For a while now I have been observing silently the disturbing effects of KPop in my classmates and acquaintances, they seem to be in a trance, unwilling to listen to the voice of reason, forfeiting their future and drawing the ire of their parents.
My best friends have deemed themselves bisexual just a few months after getting heavily involved in the Army fandom, they spend a startling majority of their time reading repulsive gay fanfics to the point where they derelict their duties as students.
They are hurtling down a course of self destruction and I am helplessly distraught.
I am a polytheist and not a follower of Christ but I do know from experience that this alone will not dissuade you from helping me out In this time of need.

How can I make them see light?
HELP

Fujiko

Star
how it is possible that idols work very much without being tired?
They are probably tired, but most of them try to not look tired while on camera. You can probably pull it of for a few minutes if it's expected from you. Also, some drugs can help to make you full of energy, but it's just speculation from my side. I've seen several that looked and sounded super tired. And we have videos with idols collapsing on stage so...
But I think that idols can have much more free time between comebacks then they're admitting. Especially if they don't contribute in music production, don't write lyrics, create choreo, some soloists don't dance complicated dances, etc.

How it is possible they have perfect skins and they look very young?
Because they are young, in between 15 and 30.
Korea is known for cult of beauty, even with men. They have crazy skin routines, million quality skin care products, they are much more studied in skin care then you would expect (peptides, acids, exfoliation, etc). And if they have bad skin anyway they have professional make up people who take care of that. Then later aftereffects or something that "photoshops" videos so their skin looks perfect in MVs.

Nct Mark...
Well, again, if he doesn't contribute to music and lyrics production and "only" have to practice lyrics and dance, and go to shoot MV and photoshoots, he's probably tired but ok. Another question is how often do the 4 subunits and superM have comebacks with him included...
Thank you so much for your detailed answer♡♡

drknessbexposed

Established
Hello Everyone,

First off I would just like to say that I love everyone on this forum and wish that I could be friends with you all! I love reading through the messages on here and discovering just how deep all of this stuff really goes. As a teen (15-19) I was addicted to Kpop/Korean things in general (dramas, reality shows, etc) from Dec 2015 to around November 2020. Before the end of the year, (I'm 20 now) I finally broke free from the spell that it had been holding over me and have never felt better!! With that said, I was wondering what ya'll think about Korean Indie/Hiphop/Rap artists like Zico, Zion. T, Dean, Jay Park, Crush, DPR, Colde, etc. I don't listen to Kpop anymore but my younger sister (who used to also be addicted to Kpop but has since toned it down quite a bit) still listens to artists like these and it honestly worries me. She seems very withdrawn and somewhat depressed as of late and I think one reason for this could be the songs/mvs that she's listening to/watching. I used to listen to Crush, Dean, and Zico a couple of years ago and didn't think much of them at the time. They didn't seem half as bad as some of the stuff Bts and other groups were putting out at the time. She's really really into DPR Live/Ian and they honestly seem to be very satanic to me but idk. I'd love to get some of ya'lls general thoughts on these artists:)
HI! What a wonderful testimony, I still have a few songs by Crush, but I will say that the rest of them are definitely satanic especially Jay Park and Dean. If we were to take away all of the symbolism in their album covers, music videos, etc all we'd have left is their lyrics which are very telling alone. Listen to what they promote, is it of God? Are there any moral/ethical values? How will this benefit my life? Thses questions are what helped me to discern the differences between secular artists and worldy artists. Don't get me wrong, sometimes artists will throw a positive message/ valuable lesson in here and there, but they do that to keep you drawn to them, just like their father the devil who deceived people into worshipping him knowingly and unknowingly, deception is one his favorite tactics. Jay Park and Dean both promote lust, drugs, violence, alcoholism, pride, fornication, etc. I would provide some of the lyrics to a few of their songs but this is already getting too lengthy.

This video was by far the most satanic video I've seen from him, I don't think it needs explaining. Blood, Transgenederism, Mk Ultra, Sun Goddess worship, sorcery.

Dean's single cover "Love" is satanic as well, don't even get me started with his lyrics either.

Just keep bringing these things to her attention because whether you know it or not you're planting a seed in her spirit, unless she tells you that she doesn't want to hear it anymore, then your only and best option is to pray for her.

cdigital379

Established
I'm sorry I sounded like judging. I usually don't comment when I see people say things I don't really... understand let's say, but this time since I got a notification from you I just thought I would. I did understand your post, you did mention that you knew about the dark messages in them, but I read it as you didn't realise that in this one song, it's more than messages, it's the entire song from the first letter to the last. I didn't realise however that you were a well aware member and would likely know this well.

"I choose to look through and wade past darkness to find the light in everything at best." I can understand that.

I've been reading this forum since last summer, I know several of the threads really well, including this one. I've been very into a lot of these topics for a long time. I'm just not too talkative so I haven't been getting into many discussions :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

RED APPLE: :)

NO WORRIES - YOU ARE FINE!
Thanks for the apology. Best of luck on here. I hope you find all the answers you seek in this forum and from the website. I am sure you will learn a lot!! I look forward to seeing what you contribute to the forums. Stay safe. Again, I send well wishes!

Kind Regards - Me =0) =0)

cdigital379

Established
Greetings!
I need your help in convincing a few of my misguided dear and near ones.
For a while now I have been observing silently the disturbing effects of KPop in my classmates and acquaintances, they seem to be in a trance, unwilling to listen to the voice of reason, forfeiting their future and drawing the ire of their parents.
My best friends have deemed themselves bisexual just a few months after getting heavily involved in the Army fandom, they spend a startling majority of their time reading repulsive gay fanfics to the point where they derelict their duties as students.
They are hurtling down a course of self destruction and I am helplessly distraught.
I am a polytheist and not a follower of Christ but I do know from experience that this alone will not dissuade you from helping me out In this time of need.

How can I make them see light?
HELP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEHOLDEN TO PARAMATMA:

Thank you for reaching out to us members for help w/your friend's bad situation. Although I follow the Christian faith; you are correct in saying that many of us from other faiths are not blind to other's plight. We all also know that even w/out a faith, those who are "AWARE" per say DO know the difference from right or wrong.

I am acquainted w/a few people who believe in your practice. The acquaintances are friends of friends but I will see what I can find out. I do hope some of the other members can step up and provide some good solid and helpful advice to you w/out knocking your faith. I am not sure how tight you are w/your friends, but have you tried reaching out and discussing the situation w/other people, their other friends or family members? Have you completely expressed your deep concern for their well-being w/out making them feel they are the biggest losers on this earth?? How about reaching out to a guidance counselor or some other form of help from professionals?

Another thing you could do; Perhaps, step "outside" of your faith for a moment AND go directly to someone of another faith to get their perspective. I have done this on a number of occasions. By going w/friends or contacts to visit their churches and converse w/other people outside of the Christian faith; my own spiritual has grown strong. Especially if you reach out with say, a pastor, rabbi or etc... . Anyone of these religious leaders (w/good will and intentions); will gladly sit with you and hear you out. Now, if you do this and come across some of them trying to "convince" you change paths - THEN STAY AWAY! USE GOOD PRACTICAL JUDGEMENT. But also remember, that NOT all other faiths are trying to convert you. In my cases, I usually inform (w/out coming off being a dick or azzwhole or high-n-mighty) and let them know; that even though I am not of their faith, I came to them for some solid and honest conversation and advice. A real good religious leader will NOT try to make you feel small or pressure you in converting you. Some may try but as a Christian, I can tell you that is NOT in the teachings of Christ. That is why God gave us free will to make our own choices in life. I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ALL THIS???

I will keep your friends and you in my prayer circle. I CANNOT guarantee you I will have an answer to your dilemma. I am pretty busy and run a very tight schedule. If you see me here posting stuff, it usually is small stuff and on my work breaks. It takes me a good while to get back to some people w/serious deep inquiries. So, please do not rely "solely on my response. It may take me a long time to reach out to some people, especially the ones I mentioned above. Unlike yourself; they are not to keen on Christian people like me coming to their turf, even though I never mocked them for their beliefs.

Again I hope the other members will reach out to you. I apologize ahead of time that I cannot give you definitive sound advice and resolutions at this time. PLEASE DO STAY STRONG AND VIGILANT in your fight to help your friends. From one caring human being to another; I AM WITH YOU IN SPIRIT!!!

Sending well wishes your way! Namaste! =0) =0)

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
t ex t concept photos on twitter for the new coming album
same old symbolism. and they all look like girls:rolleyes:
freeze 1.jpg
freeze4.jpg
freeze2.jpg
freeze3.jpg

another recent photo. pizza and ticket hearts... out of all the hearts he could have taken a picture next to
beomgyu.jpg
the ticket heart specifically has all the members name on it. i believe tickets or "free ticket" represents pr0stitution.
it reminds me of the concept for bt5 boy with luv era
boywithluv.JPG
and this photoshoot they did with vouge... they have tickets on them and namj00n does the one eye and vow of silence in these pics
ticket.JPG
ticket2.jpg
oh yeah they also randomy pose next to a stripper pole... its as if they were making sure the message wasn't clear enough :confused:
vouge.jpg

The Red Apple

Rookie
View attachment 55817
View attachment 55818
View attachment 55820
View attachment 55819

another recent photo. pizza and ticket hearts... out of all the hearts he could have taken a picture next to
View attachment 55821
the ticket heart specifically has all the members name on it. i believe tickets or "free ticket" represents pr0stitution.
View attachment 55822
and this photoshoot they did with vouge... they have tickets on them and namj00n does the one eye and vow of silence in these pics
View attachment 55824
View attachment 55825
oh yeah they also randomy pose next to a stripper pole... its as if they were making sure the message wasn't clear enough :confused:
View attachment 55826
Picture 1 and 3, same old symbolism indeed, but waow. They're actually getting creative

cdigital379

Established
that man seriously scares me. Money can really drive people to do inhumane thingso_Oo_Oo_O
-----------------------------------------------------------------

SWAYY000: :):)

Dang!!! This scares me, too. This reminds me of when Angelina Jolie (one of m fav actresses) was wearing her then husband, Billy Bob Thornton's blood in a necklace. It was a big buzz back then. People found it disgusting if NOT disturbing. When I think bank then, I realized just how many more celebrities and entertainers probably doing the same. Perhaps, just not in the form of a necklace.

After reading that article about P. Diddy on the main forum, I feel sorry for both LSM and him. As vile as they entertainment leaders are (and those like them); We know they all went through some bad shyt themselves. I can only imagine what they have been put through.

HOWEVER, this does NOT EXCUSE them for the people they are today. Yes yes, it shaped them but they are still pitiful souls. All this talk of blood is nauseating. Not only human trafficking for sex and organ harvesting, but we have the blood trafficking VERY MUCH ALIVE!!! The adrenochrome makes me vomit at the name of it. And I work in a hospital...GO FIG??? Heck, I do not even like bloody noses or nicks. I could never be a Phlebotomist. Yuck Yuck!!! =0/

With regards to LSM, we only scratch some of the top layers of this sinister leader. Who knows how many layers of people like him have. People will do anything for money, power and prestige. Unfortunately...AT THE EXPENSE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S WELL BEING AND LIFE!!!

Truthteller

Veteran
View attachment 55817
View attachment 55818
View attachment 55820
View attachment 55819

View attachment 55821
View attachment 55822
View attachment 55824
View attachment 55825
View attachment 55826
The head of their company (Fatman Pedo Bang and co) are involved with some really dark stuff,
PED-O bang certainly has a a perverted taste for young boys and (and men). It is very disturbing that every single one of their groups are forced to be these genderless looking seductive feminized boys. One of the members of text (the tall guy) has masculine charm and the potential to look handsome as a man, sad to see it turned into this. I have to say that all their groups nowadays including BT$ seem to lack personality and spice , as if they have lost their souls. A lot of them look lost and dead behind the eyes.

swayy000

Star
The head of their company (Fatman Pedo Bang and co) are involved with some really dark stuff,
PED-O bang certainly has a a perverted taste for young boys and (and men). It is very disturbing that every single one of their groups are forced to be these genderless looking seductive feminized boys. One of the members of text (the tall guy) has masculine charm and the potential to look handsome as a man, sad to see it turned into this. I have to say that all their groups nowadays including BT$ seem to lack personality and spice , as if they have lost their souls. A lot of them look lost and dead behind the eyes.
bang p3do definetly does. who knows what goes on behind the scenes. and all these groups are starting to act the same as well. there's no originality at all.

cadiz

Star
hello friend! nice to see you here again
it's true Bang Pedo has a very clear image he like for his boys. Those poor TXT boys are so young and already full of plastic surgery

this guy is his favorite. The image says it all