Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

blue sky

Rookie
Actually I do believe so, and it's even easier to inform the viewers nowadays about how the life of idols truly looks like. If the agencies use the Social Media to attract them, we can easily use it similarly to inform them about what is going on behind the closed doors. No matter how the agencies attract and trick them by the fake fancy life, the controversial issues like; Kim Jonghyun's, Sulli's, Hara's...etc, will always expose their lies and dirty tricks, and rise thousands of questions in people's minds.
true, even the artists themselves (those who are still in the industry) do "expose" it, tho I believe they might omit some things and tell what's already known, be it beyond their control or not

AmazingGrace

Established
nct dream just released their music video,, what do you guys think?

Meaning of sauce, peppers and hod-dogs was already mentioned here. One can also find chess tables and checkered shirts, hear chanting that doesn't sound like Korean to me, and see the 'idols' hex the viewer several times. Sometimes it looked like hell, and sometimes I questioned whether it's a commercial for a chilly sauce... maybe they'll start to sell it like a merch, who knows :D

Fujiko

Star
I read the lyrics and the song is about $ucking d!ck (sorry if this is graphic for anyone)

the song sucks LOL
Guess they can’t have good comeback without cultural appropriation
The sound is tribal because is hypnotic,the hot sauce i think is blood,the lyrics are explicits.There are references to cannibalism or i am wrong?
The flames are red and green...green flames are in BST because they represent Absynthe...red flames are hell?

Last edited:

PricklyPlant

Rookie
nct dream just released their music video,, what do you guys think?

I haven't listened and won't..
but the lyrics are definitely weird. talking about sex

Hot sauce deeply dip that eh You follow me and twist that eh Hot sauce when it burns ooh Pick as you like ma dish What are you curious about I’m your personal chef This plate is for you yeah I’ll let you taste it We have enough time now Don’t look around just taste it My secret is the unusual spicy Just passing by it makes you crazy It’s easy to get sick of the sugarcoated taste You felt my heated feelin’ just now The clearly visible heat between you and me keeps getting hotter I wake up the five senses, I wake up your feelings, it feels like exploding ma skill Pick ma dish Pick ma dish Pick ma dish Hot sauce deeply dip that eh You follow me and twist that eh Hot sauce when it burns ooh Pick as you like ma dish Don’t let your guard down at all uh It’ll be watertight Yeah my stimulating senses, can you ooh handle it nope Yeah yeah there’s no way you can withstand it na Relax more and bon appétit now that’s right You can’t control it, you keep falling for the taste cuz you can’t stop until the end I get ya You’ll look for it every day (and every night) You’re addicted already Stir up your feelings more (without leaving anything now) You’ll keep wanting it You feel dizzy, your hands and feet are already drawn to me Every stimulating moment is so intense what we gon’ eat Pick ma dish (I’m the one what you want what you want what you want ah ya) Pick ma dish (I’m the one what you want what you want what you want ah ya) Pick ma dish Hot sauce deeply dip that eh You follow me and twist that eh Hot sauce when it burns ooh Pick as you like ma dish Your feelin’ swallowed you up This captivating attraction You can’t separate it When you fall for it more You want it want it want it even more babe Ask for more as much as you want babe Enjoy the perfect taste lingering over the tip of your tongue You want it babe (I’m the one what you want what you want what you want ah ya) Pick ma dish (I’m the one what you want what you want what you want ah ya) Pick ma dish Hot sauce deeply dip that eh You follow me and twist that eh Hot sauce when it burns ooh Pick as you like ma dish Official translation. ...

Read More at http://lyricskpop.net

AmazingGrace

Established
thats so sad omg i hope she is ok. she rly opened my eyes and had such good information. now i gotta try and find more info and other ppl like her
Maybe you could look up Jessie Czebotar. She doesn't talk about k-pop, but she talks about many things like american celebs, royals, m0narch, i!!umin@ti and much more. Many things started to make so much more sense for me, even with kpop.

MangoJuice

Rookie
The sound is tribal because is hypnotic,the hot sauce i think is blood,the lyrics are explicits.There are references to cannibalism or i am wrong?
The flames are red and green...green flames are in BST because they represent Absynthe...red flames are hell?
You’re right! I’m too hungry to write an analysis and it’s nothing new worth writing about lol

MangoJuice

Rookie
I haven't listened and won't..
but the lyrics are definitely weird. talking about sex

Hot sauce deeply dip that eh You follow me and twist that eh Hot sauce when it burns ooh Pick as you like ma dish What are you curious about I’m your personal chef This plate is for you yeah I’ll let you taste it We have enough time now Don’t look around just taste it My secret is the unusual spicy Just passing by it makes you crazy It’s easy to get sick of the sugarcoated taste You felt my heated feelin’ just now The clearly visible heat between you and me keeps getting hotter I wake up the five senses, I wake up your feelings, it feels like exploding ma skill Pick ma dish Pick ma dish Pick ma dish Hot sauce deeply dip that eh You follow me and twist that eh Hot sauce when it burns ooh Pick as you like ma dish Don’t let your guard down at all uh It’ll be watertight Yeah my stimulating senses, can you ooh handle it nope Yeah yeah there’s no way you can withstand it na Relax more and bon appétit now that’s right You can’t control it, you keep falling for the taste cuz you can’t stop until the end I get ya You’ll look for it every day (and every night) You’re addicted already Stir up your feelings more (without leaving anything now) You’ll keep wanting it You feel dizzy, your hands and feet are already drawn to me Every stimulating moment is so intense what we gon’ eat Pick ma dish (I’m the one what you want what you want what you want ah ya) Pick ma dish (I’m the one what you want what you want what you want ah ya) Pick ma dish Hot sauce deeply dip that eh You follow me and twist that eh Hot sauce when it burns ooh Pick as you like ma dish Your feelin’ swallowed you up This captivating attraction You can’t separate it When you fall for it more You want it want it want it even more babe Ask for more as much as you want babe Enjoy the perfect taste lingering over the tip of your tongue You want it babe (I’m the one what you want what you want what you want ah ya) Pick ma dish (I’m the one what you want what you want what you want ah ya) Pick ma dish Hot sauce deeply dip that eh You follow me and twist that eh Hot sauce when it burns ooh Pick as you like ma dish Official translation. ...

Read More at http://lyricskpop.net
If someone read this without knowing it’s a song, they’d think it’s a $mut LOL

Observalita

Rookie
There is even a one eye and a lot of Alice in wonderland symbolism on that album cover. IU has gotten away with a lot of big scandals that would have meant the end for any other soloist idol. But for some reason the Korean public always forgives her. This leads me to believe she has some supernatural hold over people; like she's bewitching them. Something in me says she's untrustworthy and ingenuine. People around her always seem to die (Jonghyun, Sulli, Goo Hara). It's strange. And I hope Taeyeon stays strong because she's one of her "friends" too.

I saw a really strange moment between her and Jonghyun once and it really concerned me and raised further suspicion. I'll post about it one day.

Fujiko

Star
There is even a one eye and a lot of Alice in wonderland symbolism on that album cover. IU has gotten away with a lot of big scandals that would have meant the end for any other soloist idol. But for some reason the Korean public always forgives her. This leads me to believe she has some supernatural hold over people; like she's bewitching them. Something in me says she's untrustworthy and ingenuine. People around her always seem to die (Jonghyun, Sulli, Goo Hara). It's strange. And I hope Taeyeon stays strong because she's one of her "friends" too.

I saw a really strange moment between her and Jonghyun once and it really concerned me and raised further suspicion. I'll post about it one day.
I don't like her...she has something creepy,she gives me the idea of someone who wants only fame,power..she is different than the angel image she has