Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Daisy2

Rookie
Latest pictures from nct dream, now they are literally riding chili peppers!!!!
Sorry I just saw this on Twitter and wanted to share my shock. The promotional pictures for this comeback are probably the worst they have ever released

View attachment 55491

View attachment 55492
Some of the awkward objects they use most of the cases that contain slang meaning. They openly showing small p*nnis! Fans could easily understand what oppar promote with silly objects although they don't wanna look into occult ideology, but they won't :(

swayy000

Star
im guessing this is supposed to be for kids, (pinkf0ng is the same that made the baby shark song i believe) yet throughout the video if you look at the pictures they show of the members, they are all doing the one eye symbolism. The dionsaur also has a pentagram on it. and idk about you guys, but at 1:57 it looked like that dino was doing something else...and they placed j1sung in the center of it:confused: it might just be a coincidence, however,
j1sung was the only one that had an ice cream on his shirt...
jisung.JPG
He's also wearing a bandana and i believe it stands for bdsm
It reminded me of the ch3wing gum mv where ice cream would only show during his screen time. and i believe he was only 14 in that mv :(
jisung2.JPG

Last edited:

swayy000

Star

queen82

Star
i
they are the definition of puppet (this isn't a secret even for kpop fans I suppose) , but because they are loved and have fans and even worshipped by some, the manufactured from A to Z aspect becomes somewhat "unimportant" as if all of the dehumanization was worth it bc they worked hard to reach the so-called success they deserve.
Even when kpop artists expose (do they?) what they go through during their trainee years, that "uncommon suffering" has now become the norm and is just a little step on the stairs that lead to becoming what they call "idols".

Also those hard trainee years stories are obviously more heard from famous artists, whose training were, as we can see, fruitful (meaning they reached global fame), so this is why it has become nothing but a "no pain no gain" motivational story to make the fans support them, give them money etc even more, even if the main winner is the one who is allowing and leading all that puppetry: the company.

if it was a harmless hobby then why would it be harmful? but no, the agencies are doing what we call human rights violation
i really think that the training is hard but not that hard like they want make believe ..

queen82

Star
d
im guessing this is supposed to be for kids, (pinkf0ng is the same that made the baby shark song i believe) yet throughout the video if you look at the pictures they show of the members, they are all doing the one eye symbolism. The dionsaur also has a pentagram on it. and idk about you guys, but at 1:57 it looked like that dino was doing something else...and they placed j1sung in the center of it:confused: it might just be a coincidence, however,
j1sung was the only one that had an ice cream on his shirt...
View attachment 55493
He's also wearing a bandana and i believe it stands for bdsm
It reminded me of the ch3wing gum mv where ice cream would only show during his screen time. and i believe he was only 14 in that mv :(
View attachment 55494
don't know but it looks the cringiest video ever

MangoJuice

Rookie
Companies love telling the struggle of their idols (ex. training days) to get empathy from their fans.

am I the only one who finds the weight of these idols concerning? Their small frame makes them look younger which I guess makes them closer and less intimidating to the younger fans. Sometimes I forget an idol is 26 with their makeup and how thin they are.

also these vlogs make fans feel like they’re dating them and that’s sad

Companies love telling the struggle of their idols (ex. training days) to get empathy from their fans.

am I the only one who finds the weight of these idols concerning? Their small frame makes them look younger which I guess makes them closer and less intimidating to the younger fans. Sometimes I forget an idol is 26 with their makeup and how thin they are.

Idols lie about their age. or companies do for them. its very common in kpop. they lie about small things like height to further fit whatever narrative their going for. So idols like lets say...jennie could be like 18 or 17 and we may never know.

Miss Bunny

Established

"Emotional Marketing"; they encourage people to buy their products by triggering their empathy with such stories.
It's creepy enough to watch people crying over something that never happened while actually they are alright, let alone crying over someone they never cared about. And that's what SHINee always do whenever they have a comeback, they use the same technique to promote their album by telling stories about how much they miss Jonghyun and shed a couple of tears hoping for more sales. When the truth is they barely mention or remember him on other days.

People naturally get impacted by this technique, but only if they were aware of its true purpose they might easily ignore it.

Last edited:

blue sky

Rookie
"Emotional Marketing"; they encourage people to buy their products by triggering their empathy with such stories.
It's creepy enough to watch people crying over something that never happened while actually they are alright, let alone crying over someone they never cared about. And that's what SHINee always do whenever they have a comeback, they use the same technique to promote their album by telling stories about how much they miss Jonghyun and shed a couple of tears hoping for more sales. When the truth is they barely mention or remember him on other days.

People naturally get impacted by this technique, but only if they were aware of its true purpose they might easily ignore it.
also you would believe this will disgust the viewers and make them stay far from wanting to become one of them but I think it's quite the opposite. These stories, don't they make ppl wanna be like them more and more? Like we bled and sweat "now we are getting the reward we deserve" which is recognition, fame and people's attachment to them (tho to this day I still don't know if anyone can become a kpop singer or if there are only "chosen" ones). Also the group's members shown to be bffs and family also plays a role here, bc sure you will suffer during your trainee days, but u will have fun with your friends and have a large following on social media which kinda insinuates, purposefully or not, it won't make them feel little to no pain.
Even if they don't become artists with an agency to "back them up", under which they will become famous from trainee day n.1, some will still imitate them on social media by singing and dancing esp. and it will spread infinitely.

Anyways it's all about attracting the mass using the lavish-looking lifestyle while still looking reachable.

slowlyfading

Established
hi this is my first time posting on here but i was wondering does anyone remember JD from youtube she would post vids explaining the spiritual and demonic meanings behind kpop videos but i cant find her channel anymore. does anyone know if she has other social media ? also ik this has nothing to do w what u all were talking about lol sorry.

queen82

Star
hi this is my first time posting on here but i was wondering does anyone remember JD from youtube she would post vids explaining the spiritual and demonic meanings behind kpop videos but i cant find her channel anymore. does anyone know if she has other social media ? also ik this has nothing to do w what u all were talking about lol sorry.
hello welcome

AmazingGrace

Established
Hi :) welcome
In the last video JD put on YT she said she was ill, but didn't specified what was wrong. For months nothing changed until her whole channel disappeared. I also asked around but sadly no one knows what happened or how is she doing. Hope she's well, strong and healthy. I'm not aware of her having channels or profiles on other social media.

slowlyfading

Established
Hi :) welcome
In the last video JD put on YT she said she was ill, but didn't specified what was wrong. For months nothing changed until her whole channel disappeared. I also asked around but sadly no one knows what happened or how is she doing. Hope she's well, strong and healthy. I'm not aware of her having channels or profiles on other social media.
thats so sad omg i hope she is ok. she rly opened my eyes and had such good information. now i gotta try and find more info and other ppl like her

Miss Bunny

Established
also you would believe this will disgust the viewers and make them stay far from wanting to become one of them but I think it's quite the opposite. These stories, don't they make ppl wanna be like them more and more? Like we bled and sweat "now we are getting the reward we deserve" which is recognition, fame and people's attachment to them (tho to this day I still don't know if anyone can become a kpop singer or if there are only "chosen" ones). Also the group's members shown to be bffs and family also plays a role here, bc sure you will suffer during your trainee days, but u will have fun with your friends and have a large following on social media which kinda insinuates, purposefully or not, it won't make them feel little to no pain.
Even if they don't become artists with an agency to "back them up", under which they will become famous from trainee day n.1, some will still imitate them on social media by singing and dancing esp. and it will spread infinitely.

Anyways it's all about attracting the mass using the lavish-looking lifestyle while still looking reachable.

Actually I do believe so, and it's even easier to inform the viewers nowadays about how the life of idols truly looks like. If the agencies use the Social Media to attract them, we can easily use it similarly to inform them about what is going on behind the closed doors. No matter how the agencies attract and trick them by the fake fancy life, the controversial issues like; Kim Jonghyun's, Sulli's, Hara's...etc, will always expose their lies and dirty tricks, and rise thousands of questions in people's minds.

Last edited: