Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
I find this weird why they should be posting a cup of milk like this? Was it referring to milk=s*men or something similar?

And also I find this weird(cause they show "some" signs or signals and what they promote) out of nowhere without any context they comment under food posts, like you are a member of the most famous boyband, what is even so special about it?

Also its a very "strange" comment(I don't have words, it was too blatant), armys in the retweet are almost gonna sell themselves to him.

And its a link from other thread related to it but very informative, check this out.

And I got it from somewhere, they are too shameless and gross on cameras too, only if armys could realize how much innocent they are!
Oh yeah I forgot j k also posted that on Twitter. Again they act like that scene was some monumental moment. :rolleyes:Just further proves its code for something else. Like who takes a picture of a cup of milk?? And the one with j1n putting r j in his pants... I remembered seeing that on twitter when I was an ar4my and I used to think it was funny and just him being weird/ goofy like he always was, but looking back that was sus. :( these people have no shame

swayy000

Star
Any thoughts on the new bts butter photos with them putting their in their jacket? Clearly a masonic sign! Except for Jimin, what do you guys think that means?
Could you share the picture? I don't think I've seen it

5hawol

Established
not Kpop related but Nick Kamen , a singer from the 80's die yesterday , he was discovered by Madonna, he was like her pupil or something, he may be a blood sacrifice for her ??
I googled Nick Kamen and found he was 59 and battling bone marrow disease (a kind of blood cancer, I think) for a long time. One thing to be noted when speculating on sacrifices is- devotees do not sacrifice the weak and the diseased. For sacrifices they pick the most healthy or the most pure, be it from their livestock or a human. Killing the most valuable and the most precious explains the word "sacrifice".

Love Life

Rookie

queen82

Star
I googled Nick Kamen and found he was 59 and battling bone marrow disease (a kind of blood cancer, I think) for a long time. One thing to be noted when speculating on sacrifices is- devotees do not sacrifice the weak and the diseased. For sacrifices they pick the most healthy or the most pure, be it from their livestock or a human. Killing the most valuable and the most precious explains the word "sacrifice".
i know but with Madonna, everything could be possible

Fujiko

Star
Hi guys,how are you?I came back after the problem i had in the past,and i want to say the only thing that i am sure about kpop...Kim Jonghyun is an amazing soul,no matter the crazy delulu fans,no matter the people who think that he could reborn again because they are obsessive and possessive,they don't know him.
They are attached to the idol image,but they don't know the real Jonghyun.It was shocking what happened with the girl who was convinced to communicate with him and went crazy,but now i understand that she is influenced by other entities,now i left out my life these sick people because they are toxic.I am here to have knowledge and share opinion about kpop in a safe place without being offended by crazy fans,the most toxic are...you know who..@rmys .God bless you,and i apologize again,may this wonderful soul stay in peace ♡♡

blue sky

Rookie
i want to share this, i would add to the list you have to sold your soul if you want became famous :

they are the definition of puppet (this isn't a secret even for kpop fans I suppose) , but because they are loved and have fans and even worshipped by some, the manufactured from A to Z aspect becomes somewhat "unimportant" as if all of the dehumanization was worth it bc they worked hard to reach the so-called success they deserve.
Even when kpop artists expose (do they?) what they go through during their trainee years, that "uncommon suffering" has now become the norm and is just a little step on the stairs that lead to becoming what they call "idols".

Also those hard trainee years stories are obviously more heard from famous artists, whose training were, as we can see, fruitful (meaning they reached global fame), so this is why it has become nothing but a "no pain no gain" motivational story to make the fans support them, give them money etc even more, even if the main winner is the one who is allowing and leading all that puppetry: the company.

if it was a harmless hobby then why would it be harmful? but no, the agencies are doing what we call human rights violation