Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

MangoJuice

Rookie
If you go to pinterest tons and tons of those photos with comments like "silly" and "cute". Clear promotion of transsexual agenta and cross dressing. How can people be so asleep?
Not only that, but why is dressing as a girl seen as funny but the opposite not so much? It’s offensive when men reduce being a woman to looking pretty and wearing dresses

swayy000

Star
why do they always have to use pizza for concept??(they can use any type of food like burger teokbokki etc if it was used as prop)
the sticker on the skateboard...
sticker.JPG
Apparently sauce is code for 0rgy. So that's what the We need some sauce! means
codes2.JPG
and in that picture there is a tomato soup can in the back.
tomatosoup.JPG
so tomato/pasta- boy and soup/sauce- 0rgy :( These people are sick and disgusting

swayy000

Star
waaiiiiitttttt that paper next to the pizza "spread ulcus molle", ulcus molle (in german) means chancroid, which is a std
speechless and flabbergasted disgusting
wow. so the pizza, cheetah print, and the "we need some sauce" signs all make sense now. thats why they're calling their album "hot sauce":rolleyes: seriously do these people have any heart.

These people exploit these young boys like they're nothing. i really feel bad for them. may God have mercy on them :(

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
another idol wearing that same sweater. seems like the stylists for these kpop idols love this sweater lol. First n c t dream, then d@y6, and now t ex t.
View attachment 55067
it marks all the checks of symbols that the elites like
View attachment 55068
Woow, now it's really getting weird. I'm starting to think it's one stylist. Because the shirts under it are also always the same type and in the same order. Basic shirt, then shirt with collar and the cardigan on top.
I would like to know why. What do those guys have in common?

Attachments

swayy000

Star
Woow, now it's really getting weird. I'm starting to think it's one stylist. Because the shirts under it are also always the same type and in the same order. Basic shirt, then shirt with collar and the cardigan on top.
I would like to know why. What do those guys have in common?
wow i didnt even notice that part... but i believe stylists rent the clothes from one place or something like that. i looked it up and one site said "Many times, most of the clothing K-pop idols wear is under the sponsorship of the company, and idols often wear the same fashion at different places." but yeah whats a little weird is the way they styled the clothing the exact same like you mentioned... I really think that these companies definetly look into each other. It reminds me of one time i noticed that the set for tiger inside by sup3r m looked like the exact same set for pum@ by t ex t, and even the meaning of both songs are the same thing, about being an animal, etc. I guess when they all serve the elites and have to play by the rules they run out ideas:confused:
puma.JPG
tigerinside.JPG

Observalita

Rookie
hey! I came to the forum after watching enhyp3n's video but I wanted to add: "chili pepper" in Korean is also the slang word for penis. also, I read somewhere that "hot sauce" is code for adrenochrome (just like Beyonce's line "I got hot sauce in my bag").

there is also an interview of Hillary Clinton talking about how something she always carries with her is hot sauce. she then proceeds to joke, "is it working?"

Yes omg, there is a high chance that the title of their upcoming album (Hot sauce) does indeed allude to adrenochrome like H!llary's joke implies. And I think not only the word "sauce" but also the word "hot" is a big hint. I'm not sure wheter it was JD or NotYourUnnie that once posted a youtube video in which they exposed the elite's use of adrenochrome and how they get it:
They basically torture or frighten the child victims and tap the blood right out of them when their pain is at the highest point, because that's when there's a lot of adrenaline rushing through their blood. Blood of a living human being is always warm (hot), right...

So I thought (coupled with your and @swayy000's info):
"Hot sauce"= "hot/warm blood" = freshly tapped adrenochrome

You're also right about the p*nis joke. I've seen numerous instances where idols laughed at that joke. The Korean word for chili pepper is gochu and you might already be familiar with that word if you're really into Korean cuisine. Because besides kimchi they are also known for their red chili pepper paste, which goes by the name gochujang.

We know that there are many different types of peppers in this world. But then I suddenly remembered what sets the jalapeno pepper/Mexican chili pepper apart is its small size. "Little pepper" is often used as a slang for small p*nisses in English speaking countries. Maybe this explains why the photographer's camera lense was pointed right at their crotches.
Now think: Which human beings have small sized p*nisses? Young boys. Puberty is when the male organ starts to grow bigger. So besides exposing their use of adrenochrome, they are also pushing the pedo agenda.

But that wasn't all:
I think they're also promoting cannibalism, because hot sauce (the one made from real peppers) is something many enjoy to eat with their food. And like the gochu, hot sauce is also made with peppers, "little jalapeno peppers" in this case. So they're also exposing how the elites eat children during their weird satanic "parties".

Jisung-2.jpg

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Yes omg, there is a high chance that the title of their upcoming album (Hot sauce) does indeed allude to adrenochrome like H!llary's joke implies. And I think not only the word "sauce" but also the word "hot" is a big hint. I'm not sure wheter it was JD or NotYourUnnie that once posted a youtube video in which they exposed the elite's use of adrenochrome and how they get it:
They basically torture or frighten the child victims and tap the blood right out of them when their pain is at the highest point, because that's when there's a lot of adrenaline rushing through their blood. Blood of a living human being is always warm (hot), right...

So I thought (coupled with your info):
"Hot sauce"= "hot/warm blood" = freshly tapped adrenochrome

You're also right about the p*nis joke. I've seen numerous instances where idols laughed at that joke. The Korean word for chili pepper is gochu and you might already be familiar with that word if you're really into Korean cuisine. Because besides kimchi they are also known for their red chili pepper paste, which goes by the name gochujang.

We know that there are many different types of peppers in this world. But then I suddenly remembered what sets the jalapeno pepper/Mexican chili pepper apart is its small size. "Little pepper" is often used as a slang for small p*nisses in English speaking countries. Maybe this explains why the photographer's camera lense was pointed right at their crotches.
Now think: Which human beings have small sized p*nisses? Young boys. Puberty is when the male organ starts to grow bigger. So besides exposing their use of adrenochrome, they are also pushing the pedo agenda.

But that wasn't all:
I think they're also promoting cannibalism, because hot sauce (the one made from real peppers) is something many enjoy to eat with their food. And like the gochu, hot sauce is also made with peppers, "little jalapeno peppers" in this case. So they're also exposing how the elites eat children during their weird satanic "parties".

View attachment 55083
wait a minute... tell me why the outfit that member is wearing is the SAME EXACT outfit ye0njun is wearing here???? @AmazingGrace this just got even weirder lol
yeonjun.JPG
and it looks like sunflowers are on that yellow shirt... and sunflowers have to do with sun worship/ satan so it all makes sense. These stylists need to be more original lol