Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

drknessbexposed

Established
Here are a few videos exposing kpop, anime, and superheroes:

(Psalm 101:3) I will not set before my eyes anything that is worthless. I hate the work of those who fall away; it shall not cling to me.

Last edited:

someone.

It’s not shocking anymore but this group is too dark, a bloodbath seems to be their next theme. They made it quite easy to spot their messages, look at the posters on the wall and peep the red drinks in the back

one of them wore a shirt that said "I sold" and at first the viewers can't read the whole text because of the camera but then at minute 1:24 you can see that it says "I sold my soul". it couldn't be any more obvious. the whole mv is just satanic shit.

Last edited:

blue sky

Rookie

looks like ITZY gonna start to have dark concept
the mannequins... and her looking like them

y'all I'm telling u, I don't think they are ignorant that much to write "mafia" just for the concept as if it was the most normal word ever. Anyway just from seeing the thumbnail, we can answer the question written on the journal: jype and this company's likes are a bunch of rotten people and that's it I cracked the code

swayy000

Star
i think that the move that s3ulgi does at 1:56, where she twirls her finger towards the screen, is meant to hex or hyponitize the viewers.
At first I thought it was a coincidence, that maybe it was just a dance move, but i noticed r3d velvet does it in alot of their songs. And while checking the videos for some other groups they do the same EXACT move in their songs.

at 2:32 one member does it after doing the 666 sign:

at 0:59 :

at 0:42

2:09 not a very similar move but close, its a bit fast but if you pause you see he's doing the baphomet hand because he's holding up two fingers.
what do you guys think? idk it might really just be a coincidence, but feel free to add more where you've seen it these are just some i could think at the top of my head

MangoJuice

Rookie
okay i checked their account but i couldn't really make out the rest of the poster. I really wonder were they get some of these props...

and they just had to add the cheetah print :( he's only 19.
View attachment 54986
View attachment 54987
They way I can find leopard print in almost every ahN Cee Tee comeback across the 4 units. Leopard print means they’re for sale right? Doesn’t it stop at some point

MangoJuice

Rookie
i think that the move that s3ulgi does at 1:56, where she twirls her finger towards the screen, is meant to hex or hyponitize the viewers.
At first I thought it was a coincidence, that maybe it was just a dance move, but i noticed r3d velvet does it in alot of their songs. And while checking the videos for some other groups they do the same EXACT move in their songs.

at 2:32 one member does it after doing the 666 sign:

at 0:59 :

at 0:42

2:09 not a very similar move but close, its a bit fast but if you pause you see he's doing the baphomet hand because he's holding up two fingers.
what do you guys think? idk it might really just be a coincidence, but feel free to add more where you've seen it these are just some i could think at the top of my head
Great observation!

070506F6-093F-4236-B268-9AA18524C4CC.jpeg

I think this might be it

Source: https://www.scribd.com/presentation/419673791/WHY-K-POP-IS-EVIL

swayy000

Star
They way I can find leopard print in almost every ahN Cee Tee comeback across the 4 units. Leopard print means they’re for sale right? Doesn’t it stop at some point
yeah it does. i guess to get the to the top it doesn't end :( i remember watching a couple n c t interview videos a while back and in one of them one of the members where wearing full on cheetah print shirt, (i think it was yut@?) and in two other different interviews he wore a cheetah print belt. so idk either the stylist put that on him or he picked it himself