Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
http://instagr.am/p/CN93p6Zr7DM/ (
Check out the emojis Johnny used in his caption. Sometimes I wonder if they are they messing with people or "conspiracy theorist", they are just so open about it now but we are living the last days and satan knows his time is almost up which explains we are starting to see darker "concepts" in the media. Also, has anyone noticed Kai's obsession with bears? He even dresses his nephew in teddy bear clothing and stuff all the time. Here are some links :
▪ http://instagr.am/p/CL9Ifk5nJN8/ ▪ http://instagr.am/p/B4ZemaYnc4T/ ▪ http://instagr.am/p/BwKTKyCHfkc/ (notice in the reflection the window... The pizza restaurant and the teddy bear? Same in Johnny's recent post)
▪ http://instagr.am/p/Bp1knG_g3ak/ ▪https://youtu.be/-W_8n4cU2Fc (teddy bear symbolism everywhere in this video)

Link on teddy bear symbolism : http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2012/11/part-47-sodomite-gateway-pedobear-and.html?m=1

I couldn't find much research on teddy bear symbolism, only the last link I provided. Moral of the story is, pay attention to reoccurring symbols, lyrics, etc in the entertainment industry, they are very telling and the truth always comes out.

Ephesians 6 :12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."

Just a reminder : Please pray for those in the entertainment industry that they will turn from their wicked ways and repent, pray that God protects them because we all know what happens when a celebrity expose their secrets and tries to break free.
woah.. and j0hnny using those emojis are absolutely disgusting. and I remember watching that video of ka1 in i live alone, and for some reason I never realized that there were teddy bears EVERYWHERE until you pointed it out. Even the child was wearing a shirt with a bear on it!o_O

swayy000

Star
http://instagr.am/p/CN93p6Zr7DM/ (
Check out the emojis Johnny used in his caption. Sometimes I wonder if they are they messing with people or "conspiracy theorist", they are just so open about it now but we are living the last days and satan knows his time is almost up which explains we are starting to see darker "concepts" in the media. Also, has anyone noticed Kai's obsession with bears? He even dresses his nephew in teddy bear clothing and stuff all the time. Here are some links :
▪ http://instagr.am/p/CL9Ifk5nJN8/ ▪ http://instagr.am/p/B4ZemaYnc4T/ ▪ http://instagr.am/p/BwKTKyCHfkc/ (notice in the reflection the window... The pizza restaurant and the teddy bear? Same in Johnny's recent post)
▪ http://instagr.am/p/Bp1knG_g3ak/ ▪https://youtu.be/-W_8n4cU2Fc (teddy bear symbolism everywhere in this video)

Link on teddy bear symbolism : http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2012/11/part-47-sodomite-gateway-pedobear-and.html?m=1

I couldn't find much research on teddy bear symbolism, only the last link I provided. Moral of the story is, pay attention to reoccurring symbols, lyrics, etc in the entertainment industry, they are very telling and the truth always comes out.

Ephesians 6 :12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."

Just a reminder : Please pray for those in the entertainment industry that they will turn from their wicked ways and repent, pray that God protects them because we all know what happens when a celebrity expose their secrets and tries to break free.
this is the article by vc they referenced in their pictures on that site if you want to see:
some other artists with teddy bear symbolism ive seen so far:
teddybear.JPG
teddy3.JPG
teddy2.JPG
^ and i wanted to add for the last two pics, hyun@ is in a pink room and ye0njun has pink hair. It could just be a coincidence, but they both act childlike in these scenes, and:
colorpink.JPG
^creds to @ayo05

blue sky

Rookie
i thinking moving on this website. Unlike other websites or social media, i really never befriend anyone here or have light heart conversation. this website effect my mental health. im not saying it's a waste of time. i learn a lot but sometimes i wonder if we're overthinking. no one gonna read this. im pretty much background charather to yall and i get ignored.

doesnt help im not religious if that was isnt obvious
don't say ur a background character lol and if someone gets ignored here it's bc (I'll only talk abt myself here) I don't wanna say smthg I'm not sure abt bc it's either we know or either we don't know, you know misleading is kinda easy whether it's intentional or not. Also you're right about questioning what you read btw.

I can only encourage you to do what makes you feel more comfortable :) (this smiley is so ugly, but i didn't find a way to only write its skeleton)

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
i thinking moving on this website. Unlike other websites or social media, i really never befriend anyone here or have light heart conversation. this website effect my mental health. im not saying it's a waste of time. i learn a lot but sometimes i wonder if we're overthinking. no one gonna read this. im pretty much background charather to yall and i get ignored.

Anything anyone contributes is valid on this thread, no matter what religion, values, or beliefs you have. You're not a background character. I hope you don't take it as some of us are trying to shove religion down your throat, were just trying to inform and correct some misinformation on what we believe in :) And i apologize if that last reply I made to you regarding the gay/ androgynous issue made it seem like I was belittling your opinion in any way, of course many people have different opinions on it, and I completely respect that. :) I was just stating what my belief was on it and correcting some misinfo.

130713wdydi

Rookie

There's nothing wrong in contributing your opinions and I am pretty sure everyone reads everything that's added to this thread. It's just that sometimes, there is nothing more to add to a comment, or the opinion we want to add is not in line with a comment, so we make a new comment instead of replying to existing ones. So don't feel bad or that you are ignored.
But your mental health is very important, so take care dear. Read when you feel like it, post when you feel like it, and take a break when you feel like it.:)
(This site need a less creepy-looking smiley emoji lol)

AlwaysTired

Rookie
yeah i wish youtube didn't delete that video of the guy where he explained the dark side of the smiley face... they mentioned this link too maybe it might explain it a bit better
and lol i was about to say the same thing, they just had to ruin smiley faces:confused:. And speaking of jay why pee, i remember in the just right mv from g0t 7 one of the members had a huge smiley face tattoo on the side of his neck... i never knew it was a family thing
Ah! Just reminded me that that MV is pure pedo agenda on display! Lyrics, choreo and video imagery.
I really don't want to watch it again as it made me feel ill.

its at 8:28
Thanks for that link! Shame the YT went from exposing right back to promoting K-pop, though.

MangoJuice

Rookie
yes they are as well, I will make a post about that soon. Its pretty dark :(

~ could you explain to me what bunnies/rabbits symbolize? does it have to do with mk ultra? bc i remember it being in bt5 id0l music video and in t ex t's crown... I believe red v3lvet as well but im not sure
Bunnies are Alice in wonderland programming

MangoJuice

Rookie
Thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge. It seems like the agenda is everywhere.

we can talk all day, but we have to put our knowledge to action. Has anyone stopped listening to Kpop? How have you done it so we can help others

blue sky

Rookie
Thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge. It seems like the agenda is everywhere.

we can talk all day, but we have to put our knowledge to action. Has anyone stopped listening to Kpop? How have you done it so we can help others
if ur really addicted try LITTLE BY LITTLE to forceeeee yourself to stop, at least reduce the time you listen to it.
There should be solid patience, it might be hard but tell yourself that you have to control what you really wanna do, even if you think "only once isn't gonna harm me" then it's always gonna be "once" and never end.
It might take a few days, weeks or months but after a while, not only because you trained yourself to be less used to it but also bc you'll have to remind yourself of the damage it does to your heart, you will feel kinda nauseated by it and slowly you will not want to approach it.

blue sky

Rookie
btw guys don't forget to not buy anything they sell, even 3$ or 1$ things.
This advice might be kinda suffocating to hear bc everyone says "I do what I want with my money", you're right siblings but now it's not a question of wasting money, it's not only a waste of money but also it's gonna do nothing but make those who exploit people wealthier and that is gonna epxand their power nonstop

MangoJuice

Rookie
This advice might be kinda suffocating to hear bc everyone says "I do what I want with my money", you're right siblings but now it's not a question of wasting money, it's not only a waste of money but also it's gonna do nothing but make those who exploit people wealthier and that is gonna epxand their power nonstop
you’re right. Attention and time is also currency. Don’t stream their music, don’t follow them on social media, don’t save their pictures. Out of sight, out of mind

s.weet

Rookie

Avoid their weverses, vlives if you have them and distance yourself and try not to think about them. A lot of the time, it's also not the music but the idols themselves, from their visuals and their personalities and things like that that make us so intrigued about them. Honestly, I'm sure a lot fewer people would stan them if it was just their music and not their fanservice. I noticed a lot of my friends who love kpop are just bored or they don't like their lives so they go to these idols for comfort and a way to feel good. It's like a distraction for them so you could also find something else to do that isn't kpop or find something productive

swayy000

Star

i also wanted to add that I found that they do alot of hexing and secretly cast spells on viewers when they're dancing in their music videos, especially when they do the devil horns or the 666 symbol. I was shocked when I found out about that, I used to just think it was just to show who they are serving. But then i remembered the lyrics from monster by r3d velvet. They literally say in the song, "I'll dance and play when you're paralyzed in your sleep as I cast a spell over your body." :( Thats why they use alot of hand movements in their dancing.
I also believe the color coordinations/ coding that are in the mv's have the same effect too. and they use the aesthetics and pretty faces to hide what's really going on.

swayy000

Star
Avoid their weverses, vlives if you have them and distance yourself and try not to think about them. A lot of the time, it's also not the music but the idols themselves, from their visuals and their personalities and things like that that make us so intrigued about them. Honestly, I'm sure a lot fewer people would stan them if it was just their music and not their fanservice. I noticed a lot of my friends who love kpop are just bored or they don't like their lives so they go to these idols for comfort and a way to feel good. It's like a distraction for them so you could also find something else to do that isn't kpop or find something productive
yes spot on! I think for some people its out of boredom. I lost desire in them and their music when I found out. B,S,&T used to be my favorite mv by bt5. But when I looked back at the mv and the lyrics, they literally talk about how they wanted to get deepthroated by the devil. I cringed so hard, I couldn't believe i used to listen to that song.
Out of curiousity, am i the only one that found their vlives and run episodes boring? lol I used to feel so bad as a fan because I would never bring myself to finish the whole videos, bc in the runs everything seemed so fake and in the vlives they would just talk about the same boring things. I sometimes wondered how they could even sit through a whole vlive, talking to a screen for an hour about nothing.

swayy000

Star
haha yeah i never had luck being able to visit bt5 in one of their concerts, and last year i thought it would have been my chance when they announced their mots tour so I was about to spend over $500 on ticketmaster just to see them up close. Ticketmaster didn't even open the queue for me loll. I used to PRAY to go see them :oops: so that was definetly God warning me again not to go lolll.

AmazingGrace

Established

One way can be to find a replacement that will help you forget kpop and fill the new free time. The best is to find something useful that would help you grow, some skill for example, not another addiction. Finding it can take some time and searching, try to broaden your horizons to find stuff you would enjoy to do ;) try to get from being a consumer of entertainment to becoming a person who does/makes stuff.