Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

guesswho

Rookie
Apparently the smiley face has an occult meaning behind it too. I was looking back into past pages on this thread bc i remembered someone gave a link about the meaning of it. I've seen smiley faces used alot as concepts in other groups, and I always thought it was a bit cheesy at first, but i never knew there was an dark meaning behind it. The link was posted by @sadtruth
and after reading the article it reminded me of that anime assasination classroom and the creepy yellow guy with the smiley face. Ive never seen it but a summary on google says its "Students must kill an octopus-like alien who portrays a teacher. Otherwise, he will destroy the Earth once the school year is over. " Idk, maybe just a coincidence.
View attachment 54831

here's an example of some other groups:
View attachment 54828
View attachment 54829
*please ignore my terribly drawn circle lol
View attachment 54830
and i noticed j h0pe wears the smiley face ALOT. Maybe its some type of subconsious messaging for the fans? Like they want them to keep seeing him as the happy boy image that their company made for him, so he has to wear the smiley face...
even smiley face didn't avoid their trap :( (ngl I didn't understand)

in case that's true, I'll add that the artists under jype have smiley stickers (we see it on their phonecases).
I said that bc apparently it's a jyp family thing (to have smiley face stickers among other things like rings) not bc it's a coincidence that artists from jype have the same smiley face sticker

swayy000

Star
even smiley face didn't avoid their trap :( (ngl I didn't understand)

in case that's true, I'll add that the artists under jype have smiley stickers (we see it on their phonecases).
I said that bc apparently it's a jyp family thing (to have smiley face stickers among other things like rings) not bc it's a coincidence that artists from jype have the same smiley face sticker
yeah i wish youtube didn't delete that video of the guy where he explained the dark side of the smiley face... they mentioned this link too maybe it might explain it a bit better
and lol i was about to say the same thing, they just had to ruin smiley faces:confused:. And speaking of jay why pee, i remember in the just right mv from g0t 7 one of the members had a huge smiley face tattoo on the side of his neck... i never knew it was a family thing

Last edited:

guesswho

Rookie
yeah i wish youtube didn't delete that video of the guy where he explained the dark side of the smiley face... they mentioned this link too maybe it might explain it a bit better
and lol i was about to say the same thing, they just had to ruin smiley faces:confused:. And speaking of jay why pee, i remember in the just right mv from g0t 7 one of the members had a huge smiley face tattoo on the side of his neck... i never knew it was a family thing
thank you for the link!

oh so g0t7 has one too, there is another mv from one of jyp artists that had close up of a smiley face in it: from :) to :| to :(
(that mv was drowning in symbolism)

AmazingGrace

Established
Yall thia video gave me enlightenment. I AM NOT LYING. I LEARN SOMETHING NEW TODAY

What if god magically birth jesus use him for his own plans? The whole time God doesnt care about his son
God does care about his son. But He also cares about us, humans. And because Jesus death was the only way for us to be saved, Jesus GAVE HIS LIFE WILLINGLY.

"The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep...The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life--only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again." John 10:11-18

Remember Jesus die fod our sin? Carrying the cross and dealing with pain? Doesnt make god as abusive father. Why let his son deal with it? Now to think about why Jesus dont use his powers to escape? How powerful he is?
Imagine this. There are around 7 billion people right now on the planet alive. (I'll operate with this number only as an illustration, because I don't know how many lived from creation.) Because of sin, and everybody have sinned, once they die, all 7 billion people would go to hell, a place of pain and torture. And because we are eternal beings it would be for eternity.

Now, take ONE man, who is able to take our sins on himself, suffer the punishment of God that was supposed to fall on us, and die. Only one man. Who is also God, and by his own words: "I have authority to lay it (his life) down and authority to take it up again". Thanks to that he was able to rise from dead.

All this to save everyone who will believe in him and accepts Him as their lord and savior and lives their life for Jesus.

So now... let's say Christians make about 10% of world population. 10% out of 7 billion is 700 million of people who doesn't have to go to eternal punishment. Instead, by mercy of God, they will go the new world unspoiled by sin, pain and wars, because he was willing to leave glory of heaven, take imperfect human body for 33 years, without using his power as God for selfish purposes, suffer for a day and die.

I'm sure it wasn't easy. But was it worth? 700 million times YES! That's why Jesus didn't escape. Does it make God abusive father? No, it makes him loving father. He didn't left us in our mud of sins but provided and payed Himself for solution.

Why not all 7 billion can be saved? "everyone who believes in him and accepts Him as their lord and savior" as we can see, 90% doesn't want to believe, thinks it's foolishness', are too proud, love the sin too much to reject it for Jesus or has too short of sight to see beyond this short life. Or they just didn't hear the good message of salvation yet:

WHY THERE IS SO MANY PLOT HOLES IN THE BIBLE? oh wait gotten rewritten over the years sadly. Highly recommend looking up book of epoch (idk spell it wrong)

How did you come to this conclusion? If possibly please provide examples.

MangoJuice

Rookie
Apparently the smiley face has an occult meaning behind it too. I was looking back into past pages on this thread bc i remembered someone gave a link about the meaning of it. I've seen smiley faces used alot as concepts in other groups, and I always thought it was a bit cheesy at first, but i never knew there was an dark meaning behind it. The link was posted by @sadtruth
and after reading the article it reminded me of that anime assasination classroom and the creepy yellow guy with the smiley face. Ive never seen it but a summary on google says its "Students must kill an octopus-like alien who portrays a teacher. Otherwise, he will destroy the Earth once the school year is over. " Idk, maybe just a coincidence.
View attachment 54831

View attachment 54828
View attachment 54829
View attachment 54830
and i noticed j h0pe wears the smiley face ALOT. Maybe its some type of subconsious messaging for the fans? Like they want them to keep seeing him as the happy boy image that their company made for him, so he has to wear the smiley face...
Wow. Great analysis. I didn’t know about it, thank you. Other symbols we talk about are bunnies, ice cream, and pizza. Are teddy bears a symbol? They remind me of something childish and I see them everywhere

swayy000

Star
Wow. Great analysis. I didn’t know about it, thank you. Other symbols we talk about are bunnies, ice cream, and pizza. Are teddy bears a symbol? They remind me of something childish and I see them everywhere
yes they are as well, I will make a post about that soon. Its pretty dark :(

~ could you explain to me what bunnies/rabbits symbolize? does it have to do with mk ultra? bc i remember it being in bt5 id0l music video and in t ex t's crown... I believe red v3lvet as well but im not sure

Last edited:

7starlights

Rookie
wholesome stuff (ice cream, teddy bear, etc)- (exsited)

new order- HEY LET'S PUT DARK MEANING BEHIND IT

(i dont think every symbolism in media have evil meaning. it's like saying a toddler holding a teddy bear and count as satanic)

MariMarrie

Veteran
now to think about it why everyone talking about famous people with evil symbolism? why not normal people?
famous people can bring millions of normal people to follow them at first normal people would following like zombies without knowing anything, from symbols to be trend and then mybe to behavior,, cmiiw

Vmort

Star
Apparently the smiley face has an occult meaning behind it too.
It another archetypal symbol they exploit -- little kids draws faces like that.
could you explain to me what bunnies/rabbits symbolize? does it have to do with mk ultra?
Rabbits are fertility and sex symbol. Playboy MK ULTRA factory uses white rabbit.

swayy000

Star
It another archetypal symbol they exploit -- little kids draws faces like that.

Rabbits are fertility and sex symbol. Playboy MK ULTRA factory uses white rabbit.
wow i didn't know that! Makes sense. i also saw that it has to do with alice in wonderland programming, however i have to look more into it. VC says "The same way Alice follows a white rabbit through the looking glass to enter the strange world of wonder, slaves follow their handlers through programming to reach complete dissociation. In the fairy tale, Alice enters a fantasy world where everything is magical, inverted and unstable, a place similar to the slave’s internal world, where everything can be modified by the handler. "
Sick people :(

5hawol

Established
After Jonghyun decided to quit 'blue night', he wrote and gifted a beautiful handwritten letter to a fan (winner of his blue night radio event). The letter is so beautiful and touching and so I want to share it with all his fans here who loved him and still love him.

Screenshots:
IMG_20210423_130240.jpgIMG_20210423_124809.jpgIMG_20210423_124840.jpgTranslated from Hangul.
Credit to SHINE days from youtube.

Last edited:

drknessbexposed

Established
View attachment 54831

View attachment 54828
View attachment 54829
View attachment 54830
Smiley faces represent lsd/ acid too. Sia has a song called lsd and it has a smiley face on the cover. It could represent the drugs they are under.

drknessbexposed

Established
http://instagr.am/p/CN93p6Zr7DM/ (
Check out the emojis Johnny used in his caption. Sometimes I wonder if they are they messing with people or "conspiracy theorist", they are just so open about it now but we are living the last days and satan knows his time is almost up which explains we are starting to see darker "concepts" in the media. Also, has anyone noticed Kai's obsession with bears? He even dresses his nephew in teddy bear clothing and stuff all the time. Here are some links :
▪ http://instagr.am/p/CL9Ifk5nJN8/ ▪ http://instagr.am/p/B4ZemaYnc4T/ ▪ http://instagr.am/p/BwKTKyCHfkc/ (notice in the reflection the window... The pizza restaurant and the teddy bear? Same in Johnny's recent post)
▪ http://instagr.am/p/Bp1knG_g3ak/ ▪https://youtu.be/-W_8n4cU2Fc (teddy bear symbolism everywhere in this video)

Link on teddy bear symbolism : http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2012/11/part-47-sodomite-gateway-pedobear-and.html?m=1

I couldn't find much research on teddy bear symbolism, only the last link I provided. Moral of the story is, pay attention to reoccurring symbols, lyrics, etc in the entertainment industry, they are very telling and the truth always comes out.

Ephesians 6 :12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."

Just a reminder : Please pray for those in the entertainment industry that they will turn from their wicked ways and repent, pray that God protects them because we all know what happens when a celebrity expose their secrets and tries to break free.

7starlights

Rookie
i thinking moving on this website. Unlike other websites or social media, i really never befriend anyone here or have light heart conversation. this website effect my mental health. im not saying it's a waste of time. i learn a lot but sometimes i wonder if we're overthinking. no one gonna read this. im pretty much background charather to yall and i get ignored.

doesnt help im not religious if that was isnt obvious