Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

MangoJuice

Rookie
Black hooded figures in literature usually represent death. A famous example is The Grim Reaper:

View attachment 54744

Conect that with the fact that the black hooded figure in the MV bought a seastar in that convenience store. It looks like they were trying to symbolize that "Death" (the black hooded figure ) took yet another "star" (=celebrity= Jj0nghyuN).

What is alarming about this is that stores usually have multiple copies of one product. Which means there might be "multiple stars" in that shop that could be bought by "Death" anytime. So basically they're showing us that JJOnghuN and all the celebrities that suffer the same fate are sacrifices.

Also notice how the MV is called Atlantis. Bo@ also from SM) released and album and title song with the same name called Atlantis princess in 2003.
View attachment 54745

You know the one with the iconic snorkle glasses:View attachment 54746

This is another proof of how 5M entertainment is connecting all their artists's concepts and storylines. They say they're trying to mimick Marvel universe. But I have another big theory about K-pop that's connected to this and that I will hopefully post soon, because I have a lot of schoolwork that I need to catch up on.
we need to dig more into $M

2F323021-E6F0-4BE7-A141-8D9559B44697.png

ahn cee tee $uperhum@n, from 2019

queen82

Star
yeah i noticed a while back in @espa's black mamba and n c t 90's love they both mention the word kwangya. People said that its the new world that S M's creating that the AI's in their groups live or something like that.
View attachment 54763View attachment 54764
I also noticed towards the end of n c t u's make a wish, you see the train that is used in black mamba mv, which i believe that mv realeased one month after this one.
View attachment 54769
it could be because they're from the same company, it could be a coincidence or not

swayy000

Star
[
The title Pied P*per is enough of a clue, a la R K3lly.

Just read the lyrics elsewhere translated (this site won't let me link it for some reason) and what a disturbing song! They're basically leading their fans astray spiritually ... creepy as heck.
yeah it is very creepy! Since you said that, I just realized the whole design of the kpop industry and kpop idols is to lead others astray spiritually.The illuminati/elites or whoever, designed it since the beginning in a way for it to be modern day idolatry. Its also kind of indirectly worshipping satan too with all the agendas, subliminals, and messages they put out and fans blindy accepting it all treating these puppets like gods. It reminds me of that one video i saw that exposed them and jungk00k was doing prayer hands but y00ngi was choking him and doing devil horns. It's like their mocking religious fans, along with all the other countless blasphemous crap they have. Couldn't fool me for long though:rolleyes:
jungkook.JPG
Its also like how that sup3r junior member who predicted bt5's global sucess. And they knew not only their success, but the success of kpop in general would be global. Maybe that's why they designed the industry like the way it is since the beginning:confused: and I have a feeling the future of kpop is only going up from there. And if that one member from sup3r junior knew that, it makes me wonder what other secrets these people know or knew, like maybe the fate of some of these kpop idols from the other groups and/ or idols in the future? Truly creepy to think about :(

Last edited:

7starlights

Rookie
Yall thia video gave me enlightenment. I AM NOT LYING. I LEARN SOMETHING NEW TODAY

What if god magically birth jesus use him for his own plans? The whole time God doesnt care about his son

Remember Jesus die fod our sin? Carrying the cross and dealing with pain? Doesnt make god as abusive father. Why let his son deal with it? Now to think about why Jesus dont use his powers to escape? How powerful he is?

WHY THERE IS SO MANY PLOT HOLES IN THE BIBLE? oh wait gotten rewritten over the years sadly. Highly recommend looking up book of epoch (idk spell it wrong)

7starlights

Rookie
[

yeah it is very creepy! Since you said that, I just realized the whole design of the kpop industry and kpop idols is to lead others astray spiritually.The illuminati/elites or whoever, designed it since the beginning in a way for it to be modern day idolatry. Its also kind of indirectly worshipping satan too with all the agendas, subliminals, and messages they put out and fans blindy accepting it all treating these puppets like gods. It reminds me of that one video i saw that exposed them and jungk00k was doing prayer hands but y00ngi was choking him and doing devil horns. It's like their mocking religious fans, along with all the other countless blasphemous crap they have. Couldn't fool me for long though:rolleyes:
View attachment 54815
Its also like how that sup3r junior member who predicted bt5's global sucess. And they knew not only their success, but the success of kpop in general would be global. Maybe that's why they designed the industry like the way it is since the beginning:confused: and I have a feeling the future of kpop is only going up from there. And if that one member from sup3r junior knew that, it makes me wonder what other secrets these people know or knew, like maybe the fate of some of these kpop idols from the other groups and/ or idols in the future? Truly creepy to think about :(
Plot twist: he is secretly babymetal fan and using fox symbol

Stand babymetal for good luck

swayy000

Star
Plus ufo-s and beloved m@sonic stairs of knowledge and enlightenment.
good catch! i also forgot to add that there are sunflowers throughout the mv. I know the meaning of sunflowers was mentioned in this forum however i forgot what they represent...
View attachment 54341

also the 666 symbol in the choreography version of the song
View attachment 54343
okay i finally found in this thread what the sunflowers mean. Basically sun worship. This is taken from @ayo05 post a while back
sunflowers.JPG

5hawol

Established
Yall thia video gave me enlightenment. I AM NOT LYING. I LEARN SOMETHING NEW TODAY

What if god magically birth jesus use him for his own plans? The whole time God doesnt care about his son

Remember Jesus die fod our sin? Carrying the cross and dealing with pain? Doesnt make god as abusive father. Why let his son deal with it? Now to think about why Jesus dont use his powers to escape? How powerful he is?

WHY THERE IS SO MANY PLOT HOLES IN THE BIBLE? oh wait gotten rewritten over the years sadly. Highly recommend looking up book of epoch (idk spell it wrong)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
The verse above explains our heavenly father's purpose of sending his son to us. Our heavenly father sacrificed his most beloved son inorder to save the rest of his children - us.

You who are going to destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days, save yourself. Come down from the cross if you are the son of God. Matthew 27:40
He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the king of Israel, let him now come down from the cross and we will believe him. Matthew 27:42
When Jesus was nailed to the cross, the elders and priests mocked him and taunted him to use his super powers to escape death but Jesus chose to die himself inorder to pay for our sins. His blood was the price he paid so that we will be granted forgiveness for our misdeeds. If we confess and repent for our sins, we will receive forgiveness from God because Jesus has already suffered punishment for us and died for us. Had Jesus saved himself, his sacrifice would have been useless and humankind would have been condemned to eternal hell.

Father, forgive them for they know not what they do. Luke 23:24.
Jesus just prayed for humankind as mob around him mocked him to use his power to save himself.

This really is the GREATEST LOVE STORY ever known to humankind <3<3<3

Last edited:

AlwaysTired

Rookie
Nothing to worry about, thats not about the content you are writing. This happens with the newbies when they want to upload first 3 posts. You can copy paste the whole reply 2nd time as a single post, you won't get any moderation :) then delete the previous one.
View attachment 54815
Thanks Cadz2 for your advice!

Well said, Swayy000. It's undeniable at this point!
It's generally right there, in plain sight (choreo, lyrics, album art, MVs, fashion, gestures etc) and the cultish way the fandom is encouraged to behave.
Where did you see that video exposing them or has YT long since deleted it? That pic you posted is indeed the mockery you stated.
That kind of prediction isn't a coincidence and that boy group (BT$) were chosen by TPTB for nefarious reasons.

swayy000

Star
Thanks Cadz2 for your advice!

Well said, Swayy000. It's undeniable at this point!
It's generally right there, in plain sight (choreo, lyrics, album art, MVs, fashion, gestures etc) and the cultish way the fandom is encouraged to behave.
Where did you see that video exposing them or has YT long since deleted it? That pic you posted is indeed the mockery you stated.
That kind of prediction isn't a coincidence and that boy group (BT$) were chosen by TPTB for nefarious reasons.
its at 8:28

AmazingGrace

Established
The author is "deniiiXD", you might have seen her posts on bts thread. AFAIK she said she had many plans to upload more similiar videos but her parents caught her and refrained her to go further with videos, in their sense that's dangerous. This is the only reason I remember and she shared.
Oh, I see. I do remember her :) Well, it's understandable that they're afraid. But it's still sad, she's good in video making.

swayy000

Star
View attachment 54795
Checkerboard check
Pillars check
Blue and red check

It’s laughable at this point
Apparently the smiley face has an occult meaning behind it too. I was looking back into past pages on this thread bc i remembered someone gave a link about the meaning of it. I've seen smiley faces used alot as concepts in other groups, and I always thought it was a bit cheesy at first, but i never knew there was an dark meaning behind it. The link was posted by @sadtruth
and after reading the article it reminded me of that anime assasination classroom and the creepy yellow guy with the smiley face. Ive never seen it but a summary on google says its "Students must kill an octopus-like alien who portrays a teacher. Otherwise, he will destroy the Earth once the school year is over. " Idk, maybe just a coincidence.
assasination classroom.jpg

here's an example of some other groups:
smileyface.jpg
smileyface2.JPG
*please ignore my terribly drawn circle lol
smileyface3.JPG
and i noticed j h0pe wears the smiley face ALOT. Maybe its some type of subconsious messaging for the fans? Like they want them to keep seeing him as the happy boy image that their company made for him, so he has to wear the smiley face...