Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

7starlights

Rookie
Does anyone what does my dreams mean? I think the alien went to my dream. The alien got mad i pray to god get rid of implant. Or give me LSD trip which i didnt lead. I wish alien play the beatles while i was floating

That alien is uncultured. BURN THE CREATURE

what yall think?

blue sky

Rookie
Does anyone what does my dreams mean? I think the alien went to my dream. The alien got mad i pray to god get rid of implant. Or give me LSD trip which i didnt lead. I wish alien play the beatles while i was floating

That alien is uncultured. BURN THE CREATURE

what yall think?
what I know is that we should not ask strangers to explain our dreams ^^ or nightmares should I say? Anyways, this applies to both

let me put a tone indicator: /im not kidding but if this sounds condescending, it's noooot

swayy000

Star
Is it true that Seoul's School of Performing Arts, the highschool that Jungk00k graduated from, is also a christian school? I rememembered seeing that on twitter a long time ago, and this one article says the school's website claims "the school's education is "Christian-centered" and students are exhorted "to be like Christ." A key educational objective is to "bring up performers who acknowledge God, respect people and practice love and compassion", and the goal is to produce "artists who will lead the new Korean Wave." More like produce industry slaves:rolleyes: And if it is true that the education was Christian-centered and strived to "bring up performers who acknowledge God" as they claim, it further proves that jungk00k and many other idols who graduated from there, knew from the beginning the music industry that they are in is satanic.

Anonymous User

Established
Is it true that Seoul's School of Performing Arts, the highschool that Jungk00k graduated from, is also a christian school? I rememembered seeing that on twitter a long time ago, and this one article says the school's website claims "the school's education is "Christian-centered" and students are exhorted "to be like Christ." A key educational objective is to "bring up performers who acknowledge God, respect people and practice love and compassion", and the goal is to produce "artists who will lead the new Korean Wave." More like produce industry slaves:rolleyes: And if it is true that the education was Christian-centered and strived to "bring up performers who acknowledge God" as they claim, it further proves that jungk00k and many other idols who graduated from there, knew from the beginning the music industry that they are in is satanic.
this is quite shocking to me, after searching it seems to be the case. This is the same school that students were speaking up about the sexu@l exploitation and it seems they did nothing after uploading a video on youtube that went viral exposing SOPA

swayy000

Star
this is quite shocking to me, after searching it seems to be the case. This is the same school that students were speaking up about the sexu@l exploitation and it seems they did nothing after uploading a video on youtube that went viral exposing SOPA
yeah. I also checked Korean Arts High School, which was the school that j1min, t@ehyung, and ye0njun graduated from, and although I couldn't find much information on google about the school specifically, I saw a picture of the school building on google maps and there's a cross on top... maybe it was a christian school as well?
koreanartshighschool.JPG
~im not sure what the words in gold underneath or colored words on the top right says though. But if you zoom in closer to those little square boxes it says:
koreaart.JPG

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
i saw that two of the members from str@y kids went to SOPA too, and I believe those two members are the one's who are catholic :confused:
yet they still continue to stay in that satanic industry. Their Kingdom performance was so dark :(

Last edited:

Borabora

Rookie
producing Idols is common in SK since the state put KPOP as national agenda. being an idol is a career goal, a goal that has been sanctioned by the state. so don't be surprised if there are many schools that are opened whose goal is to produce idols for the future. Using "idol term" is one of the attractions that the many industry can offer there since the public believe that dragging "idol" are able to tap into its market potential.

They might be able to know the right and wrong from the bible lessons they got in school, but if their daily life is more with satan than with God then studying the Bible is useless.

AmazingGrace

Established
yeah. I also checked Korean Arts High School, which was the school that j1min, t@ehyung, and ye0njun graduated from, and although I couldn't find much information on google about the school specifically, I saw a picture of the school building on google maps and there's a cross on top... maybe it was a christian school as well?
View attachment 54723
~im not sure what the words in gold underneath or colored words on the top right says though. But if you zoom in closer to those little square boxes it says:
View attachment 54724
You can write on your website whatever you want to lure students and persuade parents, and reality can be different. It wouldn't be first nor last time such thing happened. I would say the reputation of the school talks by itself.

Observalita

Rookie
Guys around 0:21 in SH1Nee's mv atl4ntis a mysterious person in a black hoodie is buying something, maybe I'm overthinking but I immediately thought of the last video that jonghyun was seen in a convenience store and he was wearing a black hoodie...

View attachment 54333

View attachment 54334

View attachment 54337
Black hooded figures in literature usually represent death. A famous example is The Grim Reaper:

13900472958_2910b6b68d_b.jpg

Connect that with the fact that the black hooded figure in the MV bought a seastar in that convenience store. It looks like they were trying to symbolize that "Death" (the black hooded figure ) took yet another "star" (=celebrity= Jj0nghyuN).

What is alarming about this is that stores usually have multiple copies of one product. Which means there might be "multiple stars" in that shop that could be bought by "Death" anytime. So basically they're showing us that JJOnghuN and all the celebrities that suffer the same fate are sacrifices.

Also notice how the MV is called Atlantis. Bo@ (also from SM) released an album and title song with the same name called Atlantis princess in 2003.
R-3181931-1319412488.jpeg.jpg

You know the one with the iconic snorkle glasses:output_2774204424.jpg

This is another proof of how 5M entertainment is connecting all their artists's concepts and storylines. They say they're trying to mimick Marvel universe. But I have another big theory about K-pop that's connected to this and that I will hopefully post soon, because I have a lot of schoolwork that I need to catch up on.

Last edited:

AlwaysTired

Rookie
producing Idols is common in SK since the state put KPOP as national agenda. being an idol is a career goal, a goal that has been sanctioned by the state. so don't be surprised if there are many schools that are opened whose goal is to produce idols for the future. Using "idol term" is one of the attractions that the many industry can offer there since the public believe that dragging "idol" are able to tap into its market potential.

They might be able to know the right and wrong from the bible lessons they got in school, but if their daily life is more with satan than with God then studying the Bible is useless.
Exactly!

Anyone experiencing needless 'moderation' for no reason?

AlwaysTired

Rookie
And does anyone else think that pied p*per's lyrics are kinda weird? Like they're basically telling you what they're doing to their fans...
The title Pied P*per is enough of a clue, a la R K3lly.

Just read the lyrics elsewhere translated (this site won't let me link it for some reason) and what a disturbing song! They're basically leading their fans astray spiritually ... creepy as heck.

swayy000

Star
Black hooded figures in literature usually represent death. A famous example is The Grim Reaper:

View attachment 54744

Conect that with the fact that the black hooded figure in the MV bought a seastar in that convenience store. It looks like they were trying to symbolize that "Death" (the black hooded figure ) took yet another "star" (=celebrity= Jj0nghyuN).

What is alarming about this is that stores usually have multiple copies of one product. Which means there might be "multiple stars" in that shop that could be bought by "Death" anytime. So basically they're showing us that JJOnghuN and all the celebrities that suffer the same fate are sacrifices.

Also notice how the MV is called Atlantis. Bo@ also from SM) released and album and title song with the same name called Atlantis princess in 2003.
View attachment 54745

You know the one with the iconic snorkle glasses:View attachment 54746

This is another proof of how 5M entertainment is connecting all their artists's concepts and storylines. They say they're trying to mimick Marvel universe. But I have another big theory about K-pop that's connected to this and that I will hopefully post soon, because I have a lot of schoolwork that I need to catch up on.
yeah i noticed a while back in @espa's black mamba and n c t 90's love they both mention the word kwangya. People said that its the new world that S M's creating that the AI's in their groups live or something like that.
kwangya1.JPGkwangya2.JPG
I also noticed towards the end of n c t u's make a wish, you see the train that is used in black mamba mv, which i believe that mv realeased one month after this one.
train.JPG

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
I personally don't like how shipping of members is encouraged. They're using false homosexuality when people around the world are getting killed for it

OMG LOOKING BACK AT MY POST, I AM SO FREAKED OUT.

View attachment 54515

Look at the hexagram in the back. Such a random thing to add in the background and it's not related to the song's message.

I remember JD talking about the hexagram of the k@bb@lah in her m@ke a w!$h video and how it relates to sun worship.

View attachment 54516

Gonna look more into the other units since they're the only group I listen to (I left kp0p 2 years ago but it feels like 6 years with how saturated it has become)
the red drawn cube in that picture looks exactly like the i-land logo...

iland.JPG

Miss Bunny

Established
Worth to mention, Taemin was graduated from that school too...

MariMarrie

Veteran
No way! Jonghyun, Key, Taemin - all three graduated from Myongji university. Onew graduated from Chungwon University and Minho graduated from Konkuk University.
His high school isnt Chungdam transfered to SOPA and then to hanlim???

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
His high school isnt Chungdam change to SOPA and to hanlim???
Taemin started his schooling at Seoul Sinhak elementary school, next he attended Chungdam high school ( he got bullied there so he changed school) >> transferred to Hanlim Multi Arts high school >>Hanyang Cyber University >>Myongji university

(cmiiw)

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Taemin started his schooling at Seoul Sinhak elementary school, next he attended Hanlim Arts high school ( he got bullied there so he changed school) >> transferred to Chungdam high school >>Hanyang Cyber University >>Myongji university

(cmiiw)
Oooo.. hehe ok thank u