Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

joana, please ignore the people in this thread who are telling you not to be your authentic self. the bible has never said a bad thing about homosexuals or bisexuals. God made you bisexual, and He wants you to be true to yourself always. twisted homophobes have manipulated God's word for their nefarious agenda, spreading evil vitriol and abusing the word of the Lord just to hurt God's children. you can read about mistranslations in the bible here: http://www.hoperemainsonline.com/ if you don't know greek and hebrew, i don't want to debate you on this.

i don't believe homosexuality/transgenderism/bisexuality/lesbianism is satanic. HOWEVER! it is true that the music industry is promoting pedophilic and sexually promiscuous lifestyles and this is completely unacceptable. often pedophilic man x boy relationships, which is disgusting. it is disgusting because it's pedophilic NOT because they are both males. it's conditioning the public to think p***philia is ok - the homosexual part is irrelevant.

on the transgender front, the reason why they force men to act effeminate is not because they are promoting a pro-transgender front, but because it's a sexual fetish of many depraved men. they like it when teenage boys 'crossdress' or dress as 'femboys' because it's emasculating and a kink of theirs. it has NOTHING to do with being transgender. by promoting flowerboys / 꽃미남 (remember when i discussed that poor infinite boy, sungjong, who was a victim of a pedophilic fetishist man on TV show?) as effeminate, pansy young boys they are conditioning children into behaving in a way that suits their fetishes. you can read about the history of flowerboys here, and how the entertainment industry has corrupted their noble history http://beyondhallyu.com/k-pop/just-pretty-face-long-little-known-history-korean-flower-boys/

i hope this helps some people in this thread about LGBT issues.
Also they want men to be more weak and easy to control and give in more easily to oppression.

Lolylol

Established
homosexuality exists in nature honey!!! the same people who are pushing the gay agenda are the ones who pushed homophobia back in the days, to separate and divide people, if you think it's a "sin" then you have a problem with humanity!!! homosexuality existed long before the media did love should have no boundaries. the reason they are pushing the gay agenda is to make people think more sexually, especially the younger audience bc the industry is filled with pedo****, plus the "gay agenda" is just a part of the population reduce agenda, they will never promote a male and female relationship, they want the younget generation to hate the thought of being married with babies :)
This was really mindblowing to me I always see truthers talking about the gay agenda (which is a real issue) but I never thought about the other side, homophobia is also an illuminati agenda to separate us and make us hate each other.

swayy000

Star
dont know if this was talked about but in the lyrics for blue and grey, namj00n says "I don't believe in a god called conviction " other translations for that verse are "I don't believe in the god called certainty". What are your guys thoughts? Genius lyrics said he was using wordplay but it still raises an eyebrow for me as blasphemy.

Also he thanks the "god of rain" for "blessing" them in their speak yourself concert for chicago...

Borabora

Rookie
She was this YouTuber who exposed lots of the kpop industry and analyzed their music videos in depth, pointing out satanic and evil things in them. She knew a lot about symbolism and things like that because she said that she was in it once and studied it a lot. A couple of months ago she said that she felt sick and posted one last video thanking everyone, and now she deleted her channel. I really hope nothing bad happened to her since she got lots of hate for her channel
I see. I think she's threatened from kpop fanatics and it's affecting her mental health, that's why she closed her account.

anyway, have you guys ever read this?
https://icds.ee/en/the-capitalist-control-of-k-pop-the-idol-as-a-product/
they expose everything in terms of the pressure of capitalist influence (including prostitution and slave contract) and this is supported by the government. The government considers the k-entertainment industry is profitable for the country.
In my opinion, this is what makes it difficult to break the Kpop vicious circle.

5hawol

Established
dont know if this was talked about but in the lyrics for blue and grey, namj00n says "I don't believe in a god called conviction " other translations for that verse are "I don't believe in the god called certainty". What are your guys thoughts? Genius lyrics said he was using wordplay but it still raises an eyebrow for me as blasphemy.

Also he thanks the "god of rain" for "blessing" them in their speak yourself concert for chicago...
Maybe he was referring to Hindu God? There are many God and Goddesses in Hinduism like the God of rain, God of fire, God of wealth(elephant headed God), Goddess of wisdom, God of love(Krishna?),God of destruction(Shiva) and so many more.
Ah. . there's also a God of fertility(Phallus) - the black pen!s shaped object often seen in B0llyw00d movies.

Its possible that he was instructed to mention Hindu Gods to attract Indian audience inorder to break into the huge Indian market. Kpop been trying to do so since 2014? KBS actually sent six kpop idols from Super Junior, SHINee, Infinite, CNBlue and Exo to India in 2014 to research the potentiality of the Indian market.

(Cmiiw)

Last edited:

130713wdydi

Rookie
This was really mindblowing to me I always see truthers talking about the gay agenda (which is a real issue) but I never thought about the other side, homophobia is also an illuminati agenda to separate us and make us hate each other.
To add on to this:
Elites promote homosexuality. The opposite of it is heterosexuality.
Homophobia and heterophobia are byproducts of the people's reaction to it. Again a duality. Splitting people up into opposite teams.

130713wdydi

Rookie
Maybe he was referring to Hindu God? There are many God and Goddesses in Hinduism like the God of rain, God of fire, God of wealth(elephant headed God), Goddess of wisdom, God of love(Krishna?),God of destruction(Shiva) and so many more.
Ah. . there's also a God of fertility(Phallus) - the black pen!s shaped object often seen in B0llyw00d movies.

Its possible that he was instructed to mention Hindu Gods to attract Indian audience inorder to break into the huge Indian market. Kpop been trying to do so since 2014? KBS actually sent six kpop idols from Super Junior, SHINee, Infinite, CNBlue and Exo to India in 2014 to research the potentiality of the Indian market.

(Cmiiw)
Gods of the elements exist in many mythologies throughout the world, not just Indian mythology. They exist in the pantheons of Greece, Rome, China, Japan, Korea, Mesoamerica, Pacific islands and many more places.

130713wdydi

Rookie
To add on to this:
Elites promote homosexuality. The opposite of it is heterosexuality.
Homophobia and heterophobia are byproducts of the people's reaction to it. Again a duality. Splitting people up into opposite teams.
That being said, we should recognize a sin for what it is. Let me give an example.
If someone steals, the advice most people would give him would be to not steal. It is not hating on the thief but rather discouraging the act of stealing. On the other hand, if people hate on the thief for stealing without knowing his circumstances and take judgement upon their own hands, then they are the ones at fault. Judgement is in the hands of the one above.
The thief is free to steal/not steal. That is part of his free will. His choice, his responsibility.
The people are also free to advice the thief or ignore his actions. Their choice, their responsibility.
As long as one's choice doesn't override the other's free will, they may choose it. But after the CHOICE comes RESPONSIBILITY. So choose carefully. Use your heart and brain in equal measure to do your part, the human part, of the action. Then ask for divine guidance, so that there will God to hold your hand towards the right direction.

queen82

Star

he thanked another God

Daisy2

Rookie

he thanked another God
Of couse thats Satan you are right. After all these years they don't have sense of right and wrong anymore, sad truth but they are okay with that. Years ago he rapped in a song "God don't have manner" I forgot the song title. They are singing about pan man=goat god, too much cussing themselves.

Btw he looks clumsy clown in that hoodie, how still armys crush over him, weird:rolleyes:

Daisy2

Rookie
I see. I think she's threatened from kpop fanatics and it's affecting her mental health, that's why she closed her account.
What? But wasn't she the most strong one? Not your unnie, denisa, kitania rose and more that exposes them they still have their account after deleting some videos, they all were threatened and hated but why would she chose now? She even went on break months ago bading good bye, why suddenly now delete? I hope nothing bad happened more than this irl, its very strange:confused:

Daisy2

Rookie
She said once that she was in the occult herself, and the cut-throat symbol is what they do to signify something if they try to leave or tell anyone, I'm just praying none of this happened to her since I'm pretty sure she left and became Christian
Cut throat symbol? Would you mind to share a pic of it? Do they apply it after leaving or before?

After that p***phile video armys multipled their hatred on her. I really wish she is safe now, its very brave of her to come out of occult and share awareness.

blue sky

Rookie
She said once that she was in the occult herself, and the cut-throat symbol is what they do to signify something if they try to leave or tell anyone, I'm just praying none of this happened to her since I'm pretty sure she left and became Christian
there aren't eng subs but watch his fingers under his chin from 1:16 to 1:22 Is this what you mean?

queen82

Star
Of couse thats Satan you are right. After all these years they don't have sense of right and wrong anymore, sad truth but they are okay with that. Years ago he rapped in a song "God don't have manner" I forgot the song title. They are singing about pan man=goat god, too much cussing themselves.

Btw he looks clumsy clown in that hoodie, how still armys crush over him, weird:rolleyes:
army are brainwashed , they would wear a garbage bag and they would think that was cute

AlwaysTired

Rookie
And does anyone else think that pied p*per's lyrics are kinda weird? Like they're basically telling you what they're doing to their fans...
The title Pied P*per is enough of a clue.

Just read the lyrics and what a disturbing song! They're basically leading their fans astray spiritually ... creepy as heck.

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established
i'm sure anytime he's talking about a god, he's talking about satan :/
he isn't dumb I'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing and who he's serving...
There was another video where he thanks a god on stage, and there's a J D video about it, he keeps referring to a god and he himself says that he doesn't believe in one but I'm pretty sure he knows many things about this evil industry
The God of rain in occult is Satan, everything connected with the rain or light are meant to be connected with the Satan.

swayy000

Star
And does anyone else think that pied p*per's lyrics are kinda weird? Like they're basically telling you what they're doing to their fans...
yeah, when i was an ar4my and I first heard the song, I was so attracted to it, the beat, the melody, etc. So i decided to search up the english lyrics to see what they were saying, but i found it weird how the song was contradicting.Like namj00n says "study for your test, don't waste your time on us" but then after he says "so this song is a reward im giving to you". and the whole song is about how they want their fans to stay obsessed with them. They even say in the song "im testing you like the fruit from the knowledge of good and evil". Deep down I knew that it was wrong for them to mock it but i ignored and made excuses for them. :(
Now looking back at it, I see the whole song is about how they know they are destroying their fans. And just the reason alone them choosing to call the song 'pied piper', knowing the storyline makes me so sad, because the person with the flute lures the children away to their death. Sometimes I wonder how they can perform that song on stage, smiling in the fans faces when they know they will bring them to hell with them and encouraging idolatry, lust, blasphemy, etc. :( I also found that as I was reading the lyrics again, if they know what they are doing to these fans, then they know very well that they are in this satanic music industry and know all these agendas that are being pushed. I'm kind of getting tired of fans still defending this satanic industry and thinking that these people are innocent and making exucses for them by being like "they don't know what these symbols mean", or "its just an aesthetic". I posted it before, but jungk00k even said this
jungkook.jpg
They knew it from the beginning. And maybe some of these other idols might not know early on in the career but as they progress they for sure will know, yet they choose to stay.