Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

doublestandardism

Established
And while it's true lesbians can have elevated androgens (a hormone that makes it easier to have male characteristics), gay males statistically have more testosterone than straight males. It's because it's excessive (therefore harmful) and that's one possible reason why they could be gay.

queen82

Star
Attraction towards both genders is natural. Such tendency exist in all living creatures. We see animals do it indiscriminately... but thats why they are ANIMALS. We human restrains ourselves coz we know better and our restrains differentiate us from wild animals.

In my opinion being gay is different from bisexuality. Gays are born with imbalance sexual hormone that makes them what they are. It is due to hormones that tomboy girls born with more testosterone get attracted to females and effeminate males born with more estrogens naturally get attracted to boys. So in their case they can't help it, they are just born that way. Bisexuality on the other hand don't have a legit explanation other than spoilt immoral humans enjoying perversions on the side. They do it coz they know it is wrong, immoral and unacceptable and they knowingly doing something wrong is simply perversion and any kind of perversion behaviour is a sickness.

Btw, I in no way am judging you. It is normal and extremely common for teenagers (I7?) to be confused about their sexuality but don't worry, it is just a phase and you will outgrow it eventually. Teens are easily swayed by trends and because of all the satanic agendas happening everywhere, suddenly it seems more trendy to identify oneself as gay/bi, etc. Some even say they are bi just to fit in with the crowd. sigh!
sometimes is not just a phase, there are some mature people that are bisexual and they choose that sexual orientation

130713wdydi

Rookie
thank you for your reply !! I am 17 years old I will soon be 18 years old but in fact I have felt bisexual since childhood
I agree with the points put forward by AmazingGrace and 5hawol but I would like to add one more thing. Just a small piece of thought to think about.
God allows temptation. Being tempted is not a sin. But acting upon that temptation even after knowing it is wrong will be a sin that we will have to answer to God later.
Don't worry about what you feel. Feelings can't be helped but actions can. I pray God will give you the strength to walk the right path. Stay strong, do good deeds, try not to fall into temptations. Everything will be alright. If you ever feel you lack strength and you need more, you may ask God yourself and He shall give it to you. If you need reassurance from humans as well, ask the people you trust to pray for you. You can request me to pray on your behalf as well if you need it.

MangoJuice

Rookie
I personally don't like how shipping of members is encouraged. They're using false homosexuality when people around the world are getting killed for it
Gonna quickly go through ahn cee tee videos and see what I can identify since this thread is empty.

B0$$
checkerboard shoes - duality

View attachment 53424

Ch3rry B0mb - 666

View attachment 53425

more checkerboard
View attachment 53426

s3v3n th s3nse
Trapped in a box
View attachment 53427

they sure love their red
View attachment 53428

mirror- dissociation
View attachment 53429

R3gul@r
tiger- beta kitten?
View attachment 53430

broken mirror- dissociation
View attachment 53431

Leopard print is so obvious because it's not trendy and there are tons of tigers in the video.

h!ghw@y t0 h3@v3n

one eye symbolism
View attachment 53432

blue and red hair. I find this interesting as the colours don't suit the concept
View attachment 53433
OMG LOOKING BACK AT MY POST, I AM SO FREAKED OUT.

1618521851315.png

Look at the hexagram in the back. Such a random thing to add in the background and it's not related to the song's message.

I remember JD talking about the hexagram of the k@bb@lah in her m@ke a w!$h video and how it relates to sun worship.

1618522046998.png

Gonna look more into the other units since they're the only group I listen to (I left kp0p 2 years ago but it feels like 6 years with how saturated it has become)

Kmifs

Rookie
That song is basically telling their fans that they are slaves and hipnotized by them
For those who dont know here is the video with the lyrics:

while fans take this as a joke, its exactly the opposite
Right here they are telling you how they control your life. Making fun of the fans obsession with them

And about the prostitution issue I think its very common. I remember some YG trainees talking about this, they were forced to be waitress for rich men before debuting
if this happens in a big company then small and poor companies are way worse
This is insane, I don't know if anyone will read this thread anymore but do you guys realize that in many folk tales satan is depicted with a flute(pipe) hence calling the children to him?

swayy000

Star
*UPDATE*

The members apparently don't know who the guy is and were confused about this part while reacting to the mv. So $M can put the weird and sus symbolism and maybe the so called idols don't even know the meaning. Or some know: the "chosen" ones.

View attachment 54480

View attachment 54481
yeah it's a bit fishy to me, because wouldn't that guy be on set with them at least to film that scene? its not like he just walked in in the middle of the video shooting, bought something, then left. I think they most probably know who the guy is, their company just told them to point it out in their reaction so fans can notice and make connections, theories, etc. and I hope they didn't do it intentionally to relate it to jjong so it could cause a stir.

Miss Bunny

Established
A part of me wants to watch this video just to see their reactions, see just how genuine they are. Could they really not know who/why he was put there?

Same here, I feel they know but pretend to not just to get attention for their album. It's impossible for that scene to be perfect from the first shot, they must have been repeating it twice at least according to a time order when that mysterious actor coming in. Besides, usually celebrities and staffs get together before shooting, so it's not logical that actor suddenly got into the scene just like that.

5hawol

Established
Same here, I feel they know but pretend to not just to get attention for their album. It's impossible for that scene to be perfect from the first shot, they must have been repeating it twice at least according to a time order when that mysterious actor coming in. Besides, usually celebrities and staffs get together before shooting, so it's not logical that actor suddenly got into the scene just like that.
Maybe the "mysterious actor" is computer generated and they really weren't aware of it. In their don't call me mv reaction too, the Shiny boys were surprised at how much their video had been edited from what they originally made.

Last edited:

Borabora

Rookie
Maybe the "mysterious actor" is computer generated and they really weren't aware of it. In their don't call me mv reaction too, the Shiny boys were surprised at how much their video had been edited from what they originally made.

Yo guys, just watch the mv. Homeboy M!nho's rapping is dope. He worked so hard to improve and last time he used bubble, he sounded sad and he wrote that he was sorry and asked fans to forgive him for not measuring up to fans expectations. Fans can be very cruel at times and they often dismiss him as the least valuable member of the group. Watch the mv and while you are at it, leave some nice comments for M!nho. He earned it. :)
What is the title?

They're pushing an agenda. I don't hate gay people. I hate the sin. It's not a sin to be gay, but to act on homosexual tendencies is, and these people are promoting it.
homosexuality exists in nature honey!!! the same people who are pushing the gay agenda are the ones who pushed homophobia back in the days, to separate and divide people, if you think it's a "sin" then you have a problem with humanity!!! homosexuality existed long before the media did love should have no boundaries. the reason they are pushing the gay agenda is to make people think more sexually, especially the younger audience bc the industry is filled with pedo****, plus the "gay agenda" is just a part of the population reduce agenda, they will never promote a male and female relationship, they want the younget generation to hate the thought of being married with babies :)

Borabora

Rookie
Omg, Im so glad you asked. The song is "Atlantis" from their repackaged album. It is soooo good and it deserve more views. Shawols are streaming and streaming but all we can manage to give them is a few organic 13-14m views

Ps: Im responsible for a few hundreds of those meagre views lol
I am his fans too btw, i like his latest single Run away

Kmifs

Rookie
Hello everyone! I am new here and I am so happy to have found these conversations. I wanted to share some thoughts with you regarding the power that kpop holds. I have for many years been very aware of all the conspiracies and i have know how the music industry works, but i never before last year had heard about kpop, that was until dynamite came into scene in my country. They didn't even play the song that much and it was only played on one radio station but everytime it played the radios host had something very good to say about BTS, some other stations talked about them and their huge fandom when the grammy nomination came around. When i finally got around to look into them I became very curious because I thought they were a european band, and I was surprised that it was kpop. Long story short i began to look into them and I came to like them very much, even though I couldn't understand the make up, the clothes and the earrings, I thought I preferred them in their most natural state. I was sort of Denying the knowledge i had about the industry because i was thinking that since they are Korean and go through such rigorous training and the culture is very different form the western they wouldnt dare be involved in deals with the occult. And guys i was following them left and right, singing along their oldest songs, finding new songs from old albums and loving each one of them. In the back of my head praying that they would be real, having a fave too, and just actually listening to bts for weeks on end. It started to change when I saw someone posted the three national awards that mr Park earned and him alone being the only idol to have achieved such things, and then it clicked back for me, that those who get those awards get them for very bad reasons. Then in the last run ep. when jimin was partnered with jk and jk made a mistake when calling their name out, instead of saying jm and jk, said, jm and children... It may be an honest mistake but i don't believe in coincidences and afterward finding that they're shows are mainly scripted, I just couldn't bare it anymore. But now that ive confirmed all the info I feel sad, i had hope that they were real, i was very impressed at how much they share with the fans, and I actually felt sad for them(bts)because this seems very fake and they make them do a lot of things just to keep the fanbase please and engaged.
Because of this, they hold some much power over ppl, i was a fan just for a few months and i cannot even imagine how much power they hold over armys that have followed them for years and are dedicated only to see and listen to every bit of bts that is put out there for them. They are literally all over the world, creating a worldwide army, they can say anything and army will follow suit, they can sell anything and army will buy, bts holds a crazy amount of power over army and are turning ppl into army like no one's business .. and this last thing crazy thing i heard, which may not be realated by you never know. There is a new zombie movie coming up, and guess what the name is..... army of zombies or zombie army.... either way. too much of a coincidence or me reading too much into things? Thanks for reading me!!!

Miss Bunny

Established
I agree with the points put forward by AmazingGrace and 5hawol but I would like to add one more thing. Just a small piece of thought to think about.
God allows temptation. Being tempted is not a sin. But acting upon that temptation even after knowing it is wrong will be a sin that we will have to answer to God later.
Don't worry about what you feel. Feelings can't be helped but actions can. I pray God will give you the strength to walk the right path. Stay strong, do good deeds, try not to fall into temptations. Everything will be alright. If you ever feel you lack strength and you need more, you may ask God yourself and He shall give it to you. If you need reassurance from humans as well, ask the people you trust to pray for you. You can request me to pray on your behalf as well if you need it.

You Have My Respect :)

matcha

Rookie
hi i just wanted someone to help me know something very important please i am bisexual and i is that its is part of the satanic agenda to promote homosexuality and you must surely everyone thought it was a disease except that when I do my research on it I find NOTHING that explains why it is a disease and if I turn to you it is because I learned a lot from it. reading your messages since 2017 and I thought that you could bring me knowledge about homosexuality ❤.
joana, please ignore the people in this thread who are telling you not to be your authentic self. the bible has never said a bad thing about homosexuals or bisexuals. God made you bisexual, and He wants you to be true to yourself always. twisted homophobes have manipulated God's word for their nefarious agenda, spreading evil vitriol and abusing the word of the Lord just to hurt God's children. you can read about mistranslations in the bible here: http://www.hoperemainsonline.com/ if you don't know greek and hebrew, i don't want to debate you on this.

i don't believe homosexuality/transgenderism/bisexuality/lesbianism is satanic. HOWEVER! it is true that the music industry is promoting pedophilic and sexually promiscuous lifestyles and this is completely unacceptable. often pedophilic man x boy relationships, which is disgusting. it is disgusting because it's pedophilic NOT because they are both males. it's conditioning the public to think p***philia is ok - the homosexual part is irrelevant.

on the transgender front, the reason why they force men to act effeminate is not because they are promoting a pro-transgender front, but because it's a sexual fetish of many depraved men. they like it when teenage boys 'crossdress' or dress as 'femboys' because it's emasculating and a kink of theirs. it has NOTHING to do with being transgender. by promoting flowerboys / 꽃미남 (remember when i discussed that poor infinite boy, sungjong, who was a victim of a pedophilic fetishist man on TV show?) as effeminate, pansy young boys they are conditioning children into behaving in a way that suits their fetishes. you can read about the history of flowerboys here, and how the entertainment industry has corrupted their noble history http://beyondhallyu.com/k-pop/just-pretty-face-long-little-known-history-korean-flower-boys/

i hope this helps some people in this thread about LGBT issues.