Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

blue sky

Rookie
thread- we want to help people! we got to learn the symbolism and pray to god they're okay
also this thread- GaY peOPle IS BAd
the elites are pushing these agendas not out of love for people or their freedom at all. They have specific reasons behind that and it isn't humanitarianism and that's what this thread is discussing. Even if you see someone not agreeing with homosexuality itself, it doesn't mean they are hating the gay people themselves and saying they are bad w/o reason.

7starlights

Rookie
Wait what's gay/gender agendas really about? Forcing straight people pretend to be gay?

Thank you guys being open mind towards LGBTQ+. The world needs more like you

swayy000

Star

matcha

Rookie

queen82

Star

Joana

hi i just wanted someone to help me know something very important please i am bisexual and i is that its is part of the satanic agenda to promote homosexuality and you must surely everyone thought it was a disease except that when I do my research on it I find NOTHING that explains why it is a disease and if I turn to you it is because I learned a lot from it. reading your messages since 2017 and I thought that you could bring me knowledge about homosexuality ❤.

queen82

Star
hi i just wanted someone to help me know something very important please i am bisexual and i is that its is part of the satanic agenda to promote homosexuality and you must surely everyone thought it was a disease except that when I do my research on it I find NOTHING that explains why it is a disease and if I turn to you it is because I learned a lot from it. reading your messages since 2017 and I thought that you could bring me knowledge about homosexuality ❤.
being bisexual is not a disease

Lolylol

Established
Guys around 0:21 in SH1Nee's mv atl4ntis a mysterious person in a black hoodie is buying something, maybe I'm overthinking but I immediately thought of the last video that jonghyun was seen in a convenience store and he was wearing a black hoodie...

View attachment 54333

View attachment 54334

View attachment 54337
*UPDATE*

The members apparently don't know who the guy is and were confused about this part while reacting to the mv. So $M can put the weird and sus symbolism and maybe the so called idols don't even know the meaning. Or some know: the "chosen" ones.

Screenshot_20210415-101028_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210415-101036_YouTube.jpg

5hawol

Established
its means that it is natural to be bisexual ??? I thought everything LGBT was satanic
Attraction towards both genders is natural. Such tendency exist in all living creatures. We see animals do it indiscriminately... but thats why they are ANIMALS. We human restrains ourselves coz we know better and our restrains differentiate us from wild animals.

In my opinion being gay is different from bisexuality. Gays are born with imbalance sexual hormone that makes them what they are. It is due to hormones that tomboy girls born with more testosterone get attracted to females and effeminate males born with more estrogens naturally get attracted to boys. So in their case they can't help it, they are just born that way. Bisexuality on the other hand don't have a legit explanation other than spoilt immoral humans enjoying perversions on the side. They do it coz they know it is wrong, immoral and unacceptable and they knowingly doing something wrong is simply perversion and any kind of perversion behaviour is a sickness.

Btw, I in no way am judging you. It is normal and extremely common for teenagers (I7?) to be confused about their sexuality but don't worry, it is just a phase and you will outgrow it eventually. Teens are easily swayed by trends and because of all the satanic agendas happening everywhere, suddenly it seems more trendy to identify oneself as gay/bi, etc. Some even say they are bi just to fit in with the crowd. sigh!

Joana

Attraction towards both genders is natural. Such tendency exist in all living creatures. We see animals do it indiscriminately... but thats why they are ANIMALS. We human restrains ourselves coz we know better and our restrains differentiate us from wild animals.

In my opinion being gay is different from bisexuality. Gays are born with imbalance sexual hormone that makes them what they are. It is due to hormones that tomboy girls born with more testosterone get attracted to females and effeminate males born with more estrogens naturally get attracted to boys. So in their case they can't help it, they are just born that way. Bisexuality on the other hand don't have a legit explanation other than spoilt immoral humans enjoying perversions on the side. They do it coz they know it is wrong, immoral and unacceptable and they knowingly doing something wrong is simply perversion and any kind of perversion behaviour is a sickness.

Btw, I in no way am judging you. It is normal and extremely common for teenagers (I7?) to be confused about their sexuality but don't worry, it is just a phase and you will outgrow it eventually. Teens are easily swayed by trends and because of all the satanic agendas happening everywhere, suddenly it seems more trendy to identify oneself as gay/bi, etc. Some even say they are bi just to fit in with the crowd. sigh!
thank you for your reply !! I am 17 years old I will soon be 18 years old but in fact I have felt bisexual since childhood

AmazingGrace

Established
its means that it is natural to be bisexual ??? I thought everything LGBT was satanic
Homosexuality and bisexuality is not satanic, per se, but some cults, religions and secret societies (eg templars) practice it and it can be part of rituals. So I've heard.

But is it natural? I would say no. To love same sex romantically is sin.
The way I see it: God is God of order. Everything he made has a purpose and way it should function. Male and female were made for each other, anatomy proves it, procreation proves it. God forbid going against the order he made not because he wanted to be mean and selfish, but because it's not the way it should be and it has bad consequences. Eg medical or psychological.

Homosexuality is strongly spiritually based, but media do a lot to promote and kindle it as well, and it also influences people who would not feel this way without the stimuli from media. @5hawol wrote about hormonal reasons. But physical is subordinate to spiritual, it only reflects what's going on in spiritual realm.
Actually one of consequences of magic practicing is that men become more feminíne, and women more manly. Final goal is andogynous person = male and female at the same time = exact opposite of God's order = image of the beast - displayed for example in Baphomet.

female breasts, (indicated) male reproduction organs
1618505174022.png

Homosexuality is strongly promoted right now in media because it's just another milestone of sin that devils pawns want to push humanity over. And media are owned by this people, hence so much of the agenda in TV and movies. Fifty years ago it was sexual revolution with Marilyn Monroe, rock 'n' roll and hippie movement in front lines. Next in line is pedoph*lia cloaked in "let's children decide. If they want it, we should let them". As disgusting as it sound, next in line will be animals.

This is all only about pushing boundaries, dipping people into more and more darkness and getting them as far from God as possible. Because those who do and love darkness, can't stand light (God) and hate it (Him) with rage. Image of God being portrayed in media as old frail boring man sitting on cloud also doesn't help and couldn't be further from truth. He's neither like gods from mythologies, those are ridiculous. Forget clouds, imagine the beauty and everything good of this world, but thousand times more awesome without spoil, pain, wars, hate... God is above and out of the time because He made it. Therefore knows the end from the beginning, all possible futures and which one will become our reality. He was first mathematician, hiding mathematical mind-blowing patterns and riddles into our universe, I like to call him the first programmer, because computers and virtual reality are based on what we learned from the world around us.
Gosh, it's difficult to stop this rant :D but this is getting too much out of the topic. Only one thing I want to add. They, the media wants to make us believe He's just hateful, bloodthirsty monster. But no, He is agape, the highest form of love.

As others before me wrote, I do my best to love the people, but hate the sin.

Last edited:

doublestandardism

Established
*UPDATE*

The members apparently don't know who the guy is and were confused about this part while reacting to the mv. So $M can put the weird and sus symbolism and maybe the so called idols don't even know the meaning. Or some know: the "chosen" ones.

View attachment 54480

View attachment 54481
A part of me wants to watch this video just to see their reactions, see just how genuine they are. Could they really not know who/why he was put there?