Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

delights.lia

Rookie
hey everyone, I just watched the episode 1 of mnet's "kingdom" survival show for idk what reason. before ikon goes to stage for their performance, they prayed, so I assume they're all Christians. I mean, we all know that kpop industry are pure evil, so if these "Christians" are "praying" while at the same time working in a worldly industry, how does that work? do you think they are genuine or what? this can also apply to other Christian Kpop Idols as well.

btw,, it made me soft when ikon prayed sjhdjshdjks :(((

AmazingGrace

Established
hey everyone, I just watched the episode 1 of mnet's "kingdom" survival show for idk what reason. before ikon goes to stage for their performance, they prayed, so I assume they're all Christians. I mean, we all know that kpop industry are pure evil, so if these "Christians" are "praying" while at the same time working in a worldly industry, how does that work? do you think they are genuine or what? this can also apply to other Christian Kpop Idols as well.

btw,, it made me soft when ikon prayed sjhdjshdjks :(((

Ok, sigh.
It depends. Every case is different and we don't know them well, and have no way to really know their heart.
But in general I'm skeptical about celebrity Christians. If they work in this business, it first of all have to be difficult to stay Christian, and secondly, when I see nature of (pop) music industry, it can easily go against Christian values. Why would any Christian want to work in such a job? Basically promoting the propaganda of his enemy. Makes no sense to me.
Possibility is, they don't realize it? If they're 'baby' Christians. But if all the stuff with rituals, etc it true, it's hard to imagine they wouldn't realize that this goes against their religion.

One thing that comes to my mind is:
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’" (Matthew 7:21-23)

I know too little about them to judge them. But as I wrote, I'm skeptical.

swayy000

Star
In the article, VC talks about how K0be's final instagram post before his death was him congratulating lebr0n james for surpassing him in the NBA all-time scoring list.

at 1:20, Alicia k3ys flashes the 666 sign while saying "we love you K0be" during the tribute song to him

~someone also commented on this at the end of the vc article:
"I thought it was weird that there was a funeral arrangement (spray) outside Staples only like maybe two hours after he was reported dead. I worked at a flower shop in high school. Those arrangements take at least an hour to make. Then someone had to deliver it to Staples. All that happened way too quick. That is what struck me as odd. Also, who ordered it? Security is thick for the Grammys. A delivery truck just drove up and delivered that with no prior clearance? Seems very odd. "
^ plus jk doing the devil horn sign

so k0be= a possible sacrifice for lebron's career?

drknessbexposed

Established
Enterthestarz (including his other channels)
Unplugem
dayzofnoah
thescariestmovieever
shakingmyheadproductions
theophilus most excellent
theology ed
uprise
nicholson1968
truth in plain sight
central intelligence agency

those are the ones I can think of --- haha why are there so many
I would like to add little light studios as well

swayy000

Star
the end of lil nas x montero mv
lilnasx.JPG
notice how he holds the horns like a crown on top of his head
reminds me of the move 1tzy always does at the end of their mvs
itzy.JPG
i believe jd kpop said in a video that the move they do represents devil horns, but i doubted it and used to think it was just to replicate a crown on top of their head. However now I definietly see it.
Brings me back to how all this also relates to t ex t's mv for crown, where they see the horns growing on top of their heads as a "crown".
crown1.JPGcrown2.JPG
VC says,
"The symbol associated with evil and black magic (horns) has turned into a symbol of power (crown). The union between the horned person and the winged person has made them “perfect”. This alludes the occult concept of the union of opposites. Did you know that there’s a mythical figure that has horns, wings and that represents the union of opposites? Its name is Baphomet."
satan.jpg

queen82

Star
View attachment 54179
View attachment 54180
i believe jd kpop said in a video that the move they do represents devil horns, but i doubted it and used to think it was just to replicate a crown on top of their head. However now I definietly see it.
Brings me back to how all this also relates to t ex t's mv for crown, where they see the horns growing on top of their heads as a "crown".
View attachment 54181View attachment 54182
VC says,
"The symbol associated with evil and black magic (horns) has turned into a symbol of power (crown). The union between the horned person and the winged person has made them “perfect”. This alludes the occult concept of the union of opposites. Did you know that there’s a mythical figure that has horns, wings and that represents the union of opposites? Its name is Baphomet."
View attachment 54183
Britney in I'm a slave for you do the same position

AmazingGrace

Established
View attachment 54179
View attachment 54180
VC says,
View attachment 54183
And KDA too
1618091365909.png

swayy000

Star
One of the creepiest things I’ve seen in a while from the group en (-) pen

They have a carnival-themed “concept” I was sad to found out that one of the boys that have never dyed his hair since debuting recently dyed it to blonde and I saw this video of him eating or mimicking to eat eyeballs for the “concept/them” aka c@nnib@lism and the whole video screams mkultra victim and him eating spaghetti (pasta) and camera zoom in off sauce dripping off his hands.

This one member had a bunch of fries and ketchup sauce (they’re using every p1zzag@te code as much as they can to reach the elites and it’s honestly disgusting). No wonder they’re all pretty young especially the maknae.

On his shirt, has a bunch of words with one of the lines saying “stray souls, pray for us”

That was just 2 out of the 7 members and it has a whole lot in which I probably missed some of the codes and symbolism in there
even if i was a fan of them i would be very uncomfortable watching that :( .

~i feel so bad for the younger fans who have to watch that and force themselves to like it

AmazingGrace

Established
The director/overseer of operation warp speed is heavily into new age and nanotechnology. He gave an interview, before -rona, about using nanotechnology to tap into the vagus nerve, which is the largest nerve of the body that helps regulate almost every body system.
Could you please share the interview? I would like to see it.

7starlights

Rookie
View attachment 54179
View attachment 54180
VC says,
View attachment 54183
i remember doing this a kid. i didn't realized have dark meaning lol. i have an ability where i know everything without learning it.