Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
One of the creepiest things I’ve seen in a while from the group en (-) pen

They have a carnival-themed “concept” I was sad to found out that one of the boys that have never dyed his hair since debuting recently dyed it to blonde and I saw this video of him eating or mimicking to eat eyeballs for the “concept/them” aka c@nnib@lism and the whole video screams mkultra victim and him eating spaghetti (pasta) and camera zoom in off sauce dripping off his hands.

This one member had a bunch of fries and ketchup sauce (they’re using every p1zzag@te code as much as they can to reach the elites and it’s honestly disgusting). No wonder they’re all pretty young especially the maknae.

On his shirt, has a bunch of words with one of the lines saying “stray souls, pray for us”

That was just 2 out of the 7 members and it has a whole lot in which I probably missed some of the codes and symbolism in there
they're from the same Bts company , what did you expect ?

Awkward_pink

Established
Blackpink Rosé really supports the lgbtq community. She's best friends with Halsey and On the ground promoted the lesbian film of Carol which was written clearly on the theater. And now on her song Gone she was wearing a full rainbow dress which literally looked like a pride flag. She shows many other signs as well. I know it could just be support but i wouldn't be surprised if she came out as well. Thoughts?

btach

Veteran
So none of the SHINee members, well except Minho,posted a memorial today. But Minho has an upcoming album so who knows what the intention was. It's all good because Jonghyun is loved by so many people. Happy Birthday Kim Jong-Hyun. May God bless your mother.

Miss Bunny

Established
Depending what context? If i ate a cake and post it on here enjoying yall think im evil? Hopefully not

Eating cakes, drinking milk, or whatever common behaviors they do aren't problematic by themselves. But It's 'HOW' they do them, they always have certain facial expressions, and the same body language that if you try to have them while doing these behaviors, people will absolutely think you seriously have a mental problem.

Miss Bunny

Established
So none of the SHINee members, well except Minho,posted a memorial today. But Minho has an upcoming album so who knows what the intention was. It's all good because Jonghyun is loved by so many people. Happy Birthday Kim Jong-Hyun. May God bless your mother.

Kibum also posted one at EXACTLY the last hour of 8 April (Korean time), so...who knows what his intention was...

Lolylol

Established
Key posted too

queen82

Star
Blackpink Rosé really supports the lgbtq community. She's best friends with Halsey and On the ground promoted the lesbian film of Carol which was written clearly on the theater. And now on her song Gone she was wearing a full rainbow dress which literally looked like a pride flag. She shows many other signs as well. I know it could just be support but i wouldn't be surprised if she came out as well. Thoughts?
sorry but you didn't need to be gay to support lgbt , many straight people do

craniumind

Established
(PLEASE read)

the more i research i felt like there's no true meaning. i read Age of Aquarius is satanic HOWEVER in new age community means all evil going to get exposed. i found it inserting. Everyone has these different beliefs. One thing i noticed is this website full of religious people (Christians, Muslims, etc). When i mention reiki NO ONE have knowledge on that topic. honestly im sticking to non bias side. no offenive but i meet some people are wack, uneducated, or single mind. Someone said angels are evil. I REPEAT ANGELS ARE DEMONIC BEINGS. Or moon symbolism in loona. It has important meaning in Korean culture and moon isn't necessary EVIL. i know the comment existed in this thread somewhere

also this website thinks trans, mental illness, or doing normal like eating cake is a sign you sell your soul. I AM NOT JOKING ON THE CAKE

edit- i am aware not everyone is like this

Reiki symbol is seen in the operation warp speed for -rona. The director/overseer of operation warp speed is heavily into new age and nanotechnology. He gave an interview, before -rona, about using nanotechnology to tap into the vagus nerve, which is the largest nerve of the body that helps regulate almost every body system.

It [Reiki] is a sigil used to conjure spirits to the chakras (open them). People that use it claim it has zero power unless a spirit is invoked/summoned.

It's history is quite interesting, as an English/British king used it on his coins and shields -- Olaf the Black. This Olaf the black guy is the ancestor of some politicians and is indirectly connected to some interesting etymology of island names that resembles politicians' names. I acquired this type of info from Enterthestarz on youtube and my own research.

I am a Christian, and I enjoy studying occults and other religions in my spare time as a means to strike fruitful conversations with individuals with a (faith) worldview completely different from mine. I also follow youtubers that are strong Christians and breakdown lots of occult themes, people and symbols in government (just as a I previously mentioned - operation warp speed logo).

If you ever have any questions, you can always 'post reply' or even DM me.

AmazingGrace

Established
I also follow youtubers that are strong Christians and breakdown lots of occult themes, people and symbols in government (just as a I previously mentioned - operation warp speed logo).
Would you mind to name the youtubers? Sounds interesting.

craniumind

Established
Would you mind to name the youtubers? Sounds interesting.
Enterthestarz (including his other channels)
Unplugem
dayzofnoah
thescariestmovieever
shakingmyheadproductions
theophilus most excellent
theology ed
uprise
nicholson1968
truth in plain sight
central intelligence agency

those are the ones I can think of --- haha why are there so many

MangoJuice

Rookie
I know not your unnie’s documentary was taken down but I’ve found this

Gago Striker

Rookie
Hey guys, I just heard "Hell in heaven" by TWICE. I know it's been few months, and IDK if u guys read the lyrics, but I found it reaaly creepy and blatant, omg! What u think about it?

delights.lia

Rookie
Hey guys, I just heard "Hell in heaven" by TWICE. I know it's been few months, and IDK if u guys read the lyrics, but I found it reaaly creepy and blatant, omg! What u think about it?
they probably sold their soul. i was shocked when i've found out the title of the song, though I didn't really listen to it. just reading the lyrics.