Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

MariMarrie

Veteran
I've always wondered what his backstory was for doing all of this.

It never made sense to me because I'd see him carrying the H0ng K0ng flag in his early days.
Ccp made him doing this maybe his family was threatened,

Hong Kong returned to Chinese rule in 1997 with the guarantee of freedoms not seen on the mainland, including freedom of speech and assembly. Democracy activists complain that Communist Party rulers in Beijing are whittling away at those freedoms,

But we dont know what trully happend there

Last edited:

Henny

Finally someone created a thread for this!

When I first heard about Jonghyun's suicide, it was said that police was arriving for AN HOUR! Which is lame and inappropriate and indicates that something is fishy.. And after that someone said that Jonghyun is still alive and in critical condition and this info came from people who are gathered next to hospital. I wonder if he really died before the police arrived or he was alive all that time ...
Hi, guys!
I decided to make a thread where we can post everything fishy we see on daily basis in kpop.
We can talk about symbolism, the satanic agendas that it pushes, the idolisation of mental disorders/sexuality/drugs, etc.

To start off, what's your opinion on the supposed Jonghyun suicide? Was it really one or maybe a sacrifice?

* I want to share some of my fave Youtube channels(not k-pop related) about what's really going on in the world:
1) https://www.youtube.com/user/nicholson1968 This is my fave one. It's a must to go and check it out.
2) https://www.youtube.com/user/FaceLikeTheSun/videos
3) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EtLmidKchvadyrEotfENg/videos
4) https://www.youtube.com/user/777tjm/videos

** Here is a link to some common satanic symbolism: https://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-mark-beast-x/

It's really weird that even Kpop has satanic clues, I've always been so curious about these influence. Thanks for posting this, a very clear point in the videos.

AmazingGrace

Established
View attachment 53933View attachment 53934View attachment 53935View attachment 53936

I never posted here in this theard so first hello guys :)

Its about what at the moment happen in china. Iam so sad about this. Also for the fact that jaxkson wang end his contract with the western comapnys that are against this shit breaks my heart. Maybe its force but it still break my heart. First as human being second as a moslem!
I pray for them! please no matter in what you believe please pray for them. Thank you.
God bless you ♡
Ch*na goes very strictly against every religion in their country, with their social credit system and ubiquitous camera systems they already don't let people travel by train, bus or airplane, buy, and gather in groups to do their worship and religious activities. Uyghurs are the pinnacle, it's truly very sad.
Scary thing is Ch*na doesn't hide their goal to become global superpower bigger than America. Lately they for example succeeded in "buying" Iran for 25 years. Only time will show what exactly it will mean for Iranians. Not that civilians in Iran didn't already have terrible life conditions, but now we have even bigger reason to pray for them :(

Truthteller

Veteran
Ch*na goes very strictly against every religion in their country, with their social credit system and ubiquitous camera systems they already don't let people travel by train, bus or airplane, buy, and gather in groups to do their worship and religious activities. Uyghurs are the pinnacle, it's truly very sad.
Scary thing is Ch*na doesn't hide their goal to become global superpower bigger than America. Lately they for example succeeded in "buying" Iran for 25 years. Only time will show what exactly it will mean for Iranians. Not that civilians in Iran didn't already have terrible life conditions, but now we have even bigger reason to pray for them :(
China as a state is the real life version of Geroge Orwell’s 1984, quite scary and even scarier that certain western billionaires such as Bill Gates and Mark $uckerberg see China as a role model to copy. China has long been buying up countries in crisis with its debt trapts, just looks at SE asia and Africa, Pakistan. It has also gone on a buying spree of lots of Western companies and key industries since the pandemic they started. It is a form of economic neocolonialism. Unfortunately now Iran. A big contributing factor is US sanctions and bullying, and the illuminati plan of recontructing the whole middle east through different forms of war. One by one they are taking down ME nations, with the exception of Saudi Arabia and co, and it’s not hard to guess why. Well guess what here is the result.

7starlights

Rookie
y'all remember me when I get famous. i let you know when i run my company (without those triangles)

also how wtf china hiding camps so well?

MangoJuice

Rookie
Do you guys still listen to Kpop? I recently came back to it and I realized it’s because I recently made a friend because of it and boredom. Anyone wanna share how they stopped? My headphones broke and I’m annoyed at the friend so I’ll probably stop lol

Do you guys still listen to Kpop? I recently came back to it and I realized it’s because I recently made a friend because of it and boredom. Anyone wanna share how they stopped? My headphones broke and I’m annoyed at the friend so I’ll probably stop lol
Watching analysis videos of MVs made me stop watching kpop videos. The more I watched, the more I realized "oh this isn't good for me to listen too". Also reading through earlier pages of this thread.

For newly released music though I listen to it on mute now. It helps me to study the video, what's going on, the lyrics, symbolism, etc.

blue sky

Rookie
when I do something that has bad consequences I feel guilty and I really really hate that feeling, so even if let's say I wanna watch an mv I avoid because of the feeling of regret later. It's too much of a burden. And you do that until the addiction dies and you don't "crave" it anymore. We just have to be patient for a few days lol.
Also if this doesn't help think about not wanting to give them views maybe? I know we may not be enough but it still counts if you know what I mean

7starlights

Rookie
(PLEASE read)

the more i research i felt like there's no true meaning. i read Age of Aquarius is satanic HOWEVER in new age community means all evil going to get exposed. i found it inserting. Everyone has these different beliefs. One thing i noticed is this website full of religious people (Christians, Muslims, etc). When i mention reiki NO ONE have knowledge on that topic. honestly im sticking to non bias side. no offenive but i meet some people are wack, uneducated, or single mind. Someone said angels are evil. I REPEAT ANGELS ARE DEMONIC BEINGS. Or moon symbolism in loona. It has important meaning in Korean culture and moon isn't necessary EVIL. i know the comment existed in this thread somewhere

also this website thinks trans, mental illness, or doing normal like eating cake is a sign you sell your soul. I AM NOT JOKING ON THE CAKE

edit- i am aware not everyone is like this

Last edited:

7starlights

Rookie
i do. DRP such great singer

blue sky

Rookie
(PLEASE read)

the more i research i felt like there's no true meaning. i read Age of Aquarius is satanic HOWEVER in new age community means all evil going to get exposed. i found it inserting. Everyone has these different beliefs. One thing i noticed is this website full of religious people (Christians, Muslims, etc). When i mention reiki NO ONE have knowledge on that topic. honestly im sticking to non bias side. no offenive but i meet some people are wack, uneducated, or single mind. Someone said angels are evil. I REPEAT ANGELS ARE DEMONIC BEINGS. Or moon symbolism in loona. It has important meaning in Korean culture and moon isn't necessary EVIL. i know the comment existed in this thread somewhere

also this website thinks trans, mental illness, or doing normal like eating cake is a sign you sell your soul. I AM NOT JOKING ON THE CAKE

last time I saw a cake being mentioned here it was bc it symbolized smthg disgusting if I'm not mistaken not bc it is directly a sign that ur selling your soul (it's the fact that they put it in certain music videos in a weird way so yes it is kind of a hint that the industry is filthy, the industry in which people sell their soul so you can say it is related until proven otherwise)

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
(PLEASE read)

Thank you for this information. Why is it Satanic and how long does it last?

queen82

Star
Y'all, here's one of jennie's latest instargram pics.
View attachment 54031
Here's a meaning of cherry blossoms I found off google:

So does that mean that their fame will be short? Or maybe her life will be short? Please give your thoughts on this.
Yg was about to debut a new girl group , i posted some of their debut teaser promos here, maybe her group fame was about to fade, don't know, that's my thought

7starlights

Rookie
Thank you for this information. Why is it Satanic and how long does it last?
last time I saw a cake being mentioned here it was bc it symbolized smthg disgusting if I'm not mistaken not bc it is directly a sign that ur selling your soul (it's the fact that they put it in certain music videos in a weird way so yes it is kind of a hint that the industry is filthy, the industry in which people sell their soul so you can say it is related until proven otherwise)
Depending what context? If i ate a cake and post it on here enjoying yall think im evil? Hopefully not

blue sky

Rookie
Depending what context? If i ate a cake and post it on here enjoying yall think im evil? Hopefully not
Noo that would be too stupid, what I meant is u can compare it to milk getting spilled in music videos if you know what I mean, se**al innuendos. If I'm wrong someone tell me.
Also I don't mean eating cake in a normal way but some of them "eat it" weirdly, it's like I said earlier (once again I'm talking abt mvs)

Anonymous User

Established
One of the creepiest things I’ve seen in a while from the group en (-) pen

They have a carnival-themed “concept” I was sad to found out that one of the boys that have never dyed his hair since debuting recently dyed it to blonde and I saw this video of him eating or mimicking to eat eyeballs for the “concept/them” aka c@nnib@lism and the whole video screams mkultra victim and him eating spaghetti (pasta) and camera zoom in off sauce dripping off his hands.

This one member had a bunch of fries and ketchup sauce (they’re using every p1zzag@te code as much as they can to reach the elites and it’s honestly disgusting). No wonder they’re all pretty young especially the maknae.

On his shirt, has a bunch of words with one of the lines saying “stray souls, pray for us”

That was just 2 out of the 7 members and it has a whole lot in which I probably missed some of the codes and symbolism in there