Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
Korea in 1912.

Most in this video was dark tonned. I have always wondered about Jonghyun because he said he looks mixed when be dyed his hair. That even foreigners would ask him if he was mixed.I used him as an example because he is the only person whose comments I have read who said this. I think life is beautiful and human history is amazing.

What do you guys think of this?

queen82

Star
Korea in 1912.

Most in this video was dark tonned. I have always wondered about Jonghyun because he said he looks mixed when be dyed his hair. That even foreigners would ask him if he was mixed.I used him as an example because he is the only person whose comments I have read who said this. I think life is beautiful and human history is amazing.

that's a really good video

Truthteller

Veteran
hey guys, i heard that ari*ana grande and just*n bieber are gonna be under hyb* (aka bigh*t), what do you guys think about this?
Huge win for their manager Scooter Braun who got a huge paycheck. Guy is smart. However, their music won’t be under Hybe they are under other record labels. This is just their ”management”. What is there to lose though, both of them have reached club 27 which means they are close to expiration date. Discarded in due time by Scooter.

AmazingGrace

Established
Have you guys watched this atrocious live? Why are they dressed like male transsexual prostitutes? The choreography is also extremely indecent.

I used to follow this group and listen to their songs, but they are too much. This is just one of their many trans/gay looking concepts and clothes. Take me higher MV is probably the pinnacle of it. In song Savage one of members represents Joker, one represents Harley and has blond braids with bule and pink ends. Especially this one member is often dressed in controversial clothes looking very trans.
When I saw their performance at Oscar afterparty, I didn't know anything about this site or wild dark rumors about elites and prost*tution, but the performance made me feel really sick, suspicious and sad.
Not to say their MVs should have epilepsy warnings, there is so much pulsing lights and frames it always made me feel bad. It reminds me of mind control practices or something.

queen82

Star
Have you guys watched this atrocious live? Why are they dressed like male transsexual prostitutes? The choreography is also extremely indecent.

one of them have a similar haircut of Bts Taehyung in the Blood Sweat and Tears , a part that looks really awkward

matcha

Rookie
Korea in 1912.

koreans use skin bleaching products, avoid the sun & foundation to stay pale... koreans are naturally this color when they work outdoors but the prejudice against being an outside labourer means they view darker skin negatively. if you want to research more about it, you can search about 'colorism' and 'skin whitening products' in asia. unfortunately, the impact of imperialism/colonialism in asia has also shifted attitudes, where eurocentric beauty standards from europe have impacted many asian countries. not only is it just that darker skin is associated with rural poverty, but now, it becomes desirable to look pale, like a white person.

i attatched a couple articles which i hope you find useful :)

(interesting to note about the historical heroine with fair "golden" skin, which sounds pretty tan to me, and the fact standards have shifted to looking pale like snow white now)

MangoJuice

Rookie
View attachment 53933View attachment 53934View attachment 53935View attachment 53936

I never posted here in this theard so first hello guys :)

Its about what at the moment happen in china. Iam so sad about this. Also for the fact that jaxkson wang end his contract with the western comapnys that are against this shit breaks my heart. Maybe its force but it still break my heart. First as human being second as a moslem!
I pray for them! please no matter in what you believe please pray for them. Thank you.
God bless you ♡
J@ckson is from h0ng k0ng so the fact that he’s a nationalist is weird. Goes to prove that it’s money first for many of these people.

I'm still kinda surprised that at least he or the others don't lie and hide the fact that they support it to keep their good image. But idk his story tho so maybe it doesn't work that way
I've always wondered what his backstory was for doing all of this.

It never made sense to me because I'd see him carrying the H0ng K0ng flag in his early days.