Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
SHINee is interesting, but we don't want anyone to fail because many people depend on their song for happiness in this journey. I just don't think they love music for it. I think they like the fame and money that's why they have to use JJong shadow who loved music for what it was. He even said he had always loved music ever since he was young and music loved him back...
mine was just a question ...

btach

Veteran
God is tired of this B.S. He is exposing the darkness. HalleluYah.
This might explain why some SM fans are obsessed. He steals energy through witchcraft. There is a lady who said she is 25, hasn't finished college,lives with her mom, can't get a job but spends more time tweeting about a certain group and she can't explain why.

Zoe.kayx

Hello guys, I've been following this and a few other related threads for a while but I've just been a silent learner so far, this painting in en cee teees johnnis video at around 2:01 mark looked really creepy to me, almost like a map of a place, I've seen mk ultra survivors paint such maps too outlying exactly where their tortures etc happened, I tried to find a map of the inside of ES EM Ent. Building but couldn't, what do y'all make of it? Or am I just reaching?

Attachments

queen82

Star
Hello guys, I've been following this and a few other related threads for a while but I've just been a silent learner so far, this painting in en cee teees johnnis video at around 2:01 mark looked really creepy to me, almost like a map of a place, I've seen mk ultra survivors paint such maps too outlying exactly where their tortures etc happened, I tried to find a map of the inside of ES EM Ent. Building but couldn't, what do y'all make of it? Or am I just reaching?
the painting is really weird

matcha

Rookie