Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Miss Bunny

Established
the article also mentions how korean law only punishes prostitutes, even if they were forced to become prostitutes, and the human trafficking definition is too specific/demanding to be helpful in korea - it even says only 4 human trafficking criminals have ever been convicted... so that's very reflective of the attitudes of human trafficking in korea. they will punish the forced sex slaves and not punish the people who manipulated, blackmailed and basically tortured/abused...

Could you please highlght this part, and send me a screenshot of it?

Last edited:

7starlights

Rookie
other debut probably fan made trailer of new Yg girl group Baemon, pay attention to the horns :

highly doubt this fan part the triangle. 100% have no idea what's actually happening behind the scene

also, not all demonic stuff related to cultists. I scrap a story a long time ago where a person made a deal with a demon to grant her abilities. Later on it influence led to her depressing state. The demon is a metaphor for mental/ emotional health. End of the story she's finally free and in the future she got better. To look back people gonna assumed me thinking I sold my soul but in reality I just being creative

cdigital379

Established
Can you please explain why some of you say that Jonghyun isn't like them? I really don't understand
------------------------------------------------------------------

BLUESKY, =o)

W/due respect 2 the other members of our beloved Shinee (and MY OPO [own personal opinion})...

In ALL Honesty: Jonghyun was (and in spirit if you believe in these kind of things), but he WAS and STILL IS in spirit; THE HEART & SOUL OF THE GROUP!!! I am a fan of all the members. In fact. Onew is my bias for 4 different reasons but over here in my area...When most people think or discuss Shinee, the member that is discussed most or brought up in topics is Jonghyun.

I personally feel that he EMBODIED all the traits, charisma and class (if not more) of all the members combined. There was something about him. All the members had their own charm and quirks but w/Jonghyun...JUST SOMETHING ABOUT HIM THAT FANS/COMMENTATORS & EVEN HATERZ THAT KEEPS PROPELLING HIM AND KEEPING HIM AT THE TOP OF THE LEADER BOARD!!

I hope others way in to give you their opinions. if you are unfamiliar w/the history or the group in general, if you have time...check the forums, utube and other resources to understand why many people feel the way they do about him around the world. I am sure you will see why he alone tops everyone conversations.

Enjoy some pics I included of this GORGEOUS BABE & GROUP!!! =0) =0)

===========================================================

cdigital379

Established
Found the colors interesting (pink, yellow, blue), makes me think of a unicorn for some reason. Blonde and pink symbolize beta kitten and blue is child-like, wait a minute....these colors are of the ped0 flag (am I reaching??)
========================================

Anonymous User: =0)

You are correct in your assessment. This would of been cute and funny if the rainbow-like colors represented cotton candy. Instead, we are subjected as fans to this demeaning and disgusting metaphor represented along the lines of other things sinister. =0( =0( =0(

ps. I really do cringe when I see the idols/celebrities sporting this hair color and being forced to enforce an agenda that is
not of the light but darkness. I despise it EVEN more when I see people out here (especially young children) sporting this look w/out really knowing the true hodden meaning of the colors.

cdigital379

Established
I can't tell people's gender anymore
==================================

SUGARPRINCESSXOX: =0)

I AM WITH YOU 100% on this one!!! It is getting hard to distinguished between some males and females; both in entertainment and around us.

At my job alone, there are many people where some of us are unsure of their gender. While other people are mocking and degrading them behind their backs; I try my best to be understanding and get and understanding on where "ALL OF THIS" misinformation is coming from.

I have another co-worker from a previous job (very young - about 20yrs. old). She is a very pretty girl but is very tomboyish but a female otherwise. Another co-worker from this previous job was a female (still is) but got an operation on her busties and has been taking hormones for over 15 years. These hormones and her PSTD medicine along w/her seriously "delusional" and often downright overbearing demeanor; well, let me just say, that she brainwashed this girl into thinking she should get a sex change and told her to go by a boy's name.

Some of my co-workers from this job are homosexuals who went up against this sorta 'she-male" bully and told her to leave my dear friend alone and let her make her own choices WHEN and IF she is ready. Due to this BS, the young girl reached out 2 me and another co-worker about being bullied and wanted to commit suicide.

Fast forward; THANK THE GOOD LORD that she came to us and listened to us. We did not preach to this girl. Instead, we made her see and understand the pros and cons of her dilemma. AND that it was up to her and HER ALONE to decide how and when she would be (NOT FEEL BUT BE) ready to proceed w/whatever life choice she chooses. We also said we would stand beside her.

This friend and another girl and the bully ummm...well it hurts me to see them (even the damn bully) being made fun of and degraded by society because they look a bit more manly both naturally and through some modifications.

If anyone on this site or in this particular forum is reading this: PLEASE NOTE U ARE NEVER TRULY ALONE!!! It is NOT about what I or society thinks or dictates. IT IS ABOUT HOW YOU GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS w/out bringing disgrace or harm to others and yourself. <<<333>>>

I am glad my friend is alive and doing better. She has a bright future no matter what choice she makes in her lifestyle. I also know that many "so-called" Christians frown down upon this. Stuff like this is very subjective and touchy. As long they are NOT rapists, killers, in a cult, something worse or pedo's; I have no quarrels.

-Should I personally dislike or degrade someone based on their sexual preference?
-Should we as a society cast them away to the wolves for this?

I cannot speak for anyone else. I choose to "strongly dislike/hate the sin" and like/love the person for the person they are in their hearts and mind. But whom am I?? I AM NOT GOD, THAT'S 4 SURE!!!

And with so many celebrities BLURRING THE LINES...Our world is getting pretty fcuked up and scary. And when plastic surgery, hormonal meds, brainwashing and any other form of abuse comes to play; It is one HELL OF A VOLATILE CONCOCTION (if u ask me)!!!

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
it's the debut concept teaser of Baemon (Baby Monsters ) , the new girl group that YG want debuted , i look at the symbolysm, very creepy:

=================================

ヾ(*´・・)ノ QUEEN82 ヾ(・・`*)ノ

Dang!!! EVEN the name sounds satanic and sinister. Reminds me of Mammon and Baemon like DAEMON aka DEMON. YIKES!!! (╯°°)╯┻━┻

Last edited:

queen82

Star
highly doubt this fan part the triangle. 100% have no idea what's actually happening behind the scene

also, not all demonic stuff related to cultists. I scrap a story a long time ago where a person made a deal with a demon to grant her abilities. Later on it influence led to her depressing state. The demon is a metaphor for mental/ emotional health. End of the story she's finally free and in the future she got better. To look back people gonna assumed me thinking I sold my soul but in reality I just being creative
don't know but fan would probably think that's a cool thing and didn't pay attention to the symbolysm and stuff like that

queen82

Star
=================================

ヾ(*´・・)ノ QUEEN82 ヾ(・・`*)ノ

Dang!!! EVEN the names sounds satanic and sinister. Reminds me of Mammon and Baemon like DAEMON aka DEMON. YIKES!!! (╯°°)╯┻━┻
yes right their name sound like a demon , kinda weird like Aespa the new Sm girl group , don't know but i really think that Black Pink would be treated like 2NE1 with the debut of this group, it would be the end for them ..

btach

Veteran
Please remember:

1- All of Shinee's members are actors, except Jonghyun who's 'Unfortunately' not among them anymore.

2- They never speak about him publicly like that, only during the period of their promotion. And if this time seems extensive comparing to the 2018 one, the only reason is...
View attachment 53499
View attachment 53500

3- I don't know if anyone else did notice, but this time Key suspiciously is trying hard to play "the victim". If you rewatch the video, you'll realize that he was repeating the same ideas point by point, in the same pattern, every time "forbidding talking about Jjong". I assure you that SM didn't forbid it, because if so, he won't dare to speak now. So, what do you think all of that means...?
- was it "genuine feelings" or another marketing plan...?

Please, let me know if you still find it "GENUINE"...
I am so glad that I am not the only one who noticed this. The sudden need to talk about Jonghyun was drivedn by fan complaints of leaving him out.

What I felt is, The 4 SHINee members are very proud because they felt like they could still succeed without Jonghyun which they can. So now,they are realizing that MAYBE they need him. Their success this time around was driven by sympathy, but their music quality will never be the same. Jong had a loving heart. I read somewhere that he hugged his music school classmates every single day because they were a small class. That's who he was. Jonghyun would lovingly interact with fans..the others want fans to acknowledge them. So Jonghyun is a soul loved by many and that element is clearly missing.

I think Key liked Jonghyun for the way he treated him..buying him gifts etc, but I don't think he was loyal as a friend because he rarely even interacts with Jong's mom otherwise, he would post photos.
That interview felt more like an assignment to hush critics and help their concert sales.
He also claims that he felt people would ask him about Jonghyun to " make him cry"-smh
Fans can read their phony ways. Their whole career has been a script..they don't even know how to be real.

You are right about their acting ways. They posted a photo with Minho wearing what looked like Jonghyun's old ring. That was clearly calculated to make it look like they were missing him. Jonghyun's ring is on display at the SHINY FOUNDATION office. Someone who visited the office posted a video.

Anyway, I thank God for Jonghyun.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
I am so glad that I am not the only one who noticed this. The sudden need to talk about Jonghyun was drivedn by fan complaints of leaving him out.

What I felt is, The 4 SHINee members are very proud because they felt like they could still succeed without Jonghyun which they can. So now,they are realizing that MAYBE they need him. Their success this time around was driven by sympathy, but their music quality will never be the same. Jong had a loving heart. I read somewhere that he hugged his music school classmates every single day because they were a small class. That's who he was. Jonghyun would lovingly interact with fans..the others want fans to acknowledge them. So Jonghyun is a soul loved by many and that element is clearly missing.

I think Key liked Jonghyun for the way he treated him..buying him gifts etc, but I don't think he was loyal as a friend because he rarely even interacts with Jong's mom otherwise, he would post photos.
That interview felt more like an assignment to hush critics and help their concert sales.
He also claims that he felt people would ask him about Jonghyun to " make him cry"-smh
Fans can read their phony ways. Their whole career has been a script..they don't even know how to be real.

You are right about their acting ways. They posted a photo with Minho wearing what looked like Jonghyun's old ring. That was clearly calculated to make it look like they were missing him. Jonghyun's ring is on display at the SHINY FOUNDATION office. Someone who visited the office posted a video.

Anyway, I thank God for Jonghyun.
did their comeback was a fail ? don't know but it seems that they use Jonghyun name just to gain profit, they didn't give a fuck about him , it's the truth

btach

Veteran
did their comeback was a fail ? don't know but it seems that they use Jonghyun name just to gain profit, they didn't give a fuck about him , it's the truth
SHINee is interesting, but we don't want anyone to fail because many people depend on their song for happiness in this journey. I just don't think they love music for it. I think they like the fame and money that's why they have to use JJong shadow who loved music for what it was. He even said he had always loved music ever since he was young and music loved him back...