Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Miss Bunny

Established
Guys, I don't know if any of you have heard of this crime, since I didn't find any English article about it nor in my language. If there weren't non-korean individuals talking about it on YouTube and other social media platforms, I would never know it. And It really shocked me, not just because of its hideousness but because there is no single article on the internet talking about it in any other languages besides Korean, though it's clearly a blatant violation of human rights!!!

The crime was about a 20s Moroccan woman who was working as a professional masseuse in her country, until the day when a tourist Korean man came to where she worked and asked her to work in Korea for more salary. And when she went there, she found out that the massage parlor was nothing but a house of prostitution, where she forcibly worked under a threat of death. There were other women as well, and they weren't allowed to go outside without guards in case they ran away. The woman said when she had a chance to get out and make a report, the police shockingly refused to make an investigation for the lack of evidence!!!

Her story was revealed thanks to an union in Korea that I think it's related to a public interest or something like that.

blue sky

Rookie
Guys, I don't know if any of you have heard of this crime, since I didn't find any English article about it nor in my language. If there weren't non-korean individuals talking about it on YouTube and other social media platforms, I would never know it. And It really shocked me, not just because of its hideousness but because there is no single article on the internet talking about it in any other languages besides Korean, though it's clearly a blatant violation of human rights!!!

The crime was about a 20s Moroccan woman who was working as a professional masseuse in her country, until the day when a tourist Korean man came to where she worked and asked her to work in Korea for more salary. And when she went there, she found out that the massage parlor was nothing but a house of prostitution, where she forcibly worked under a threat of death. There were other women as well, and they weren't allowed to go outside without guards in case they ran away. The woman said when she had a chance to get out and make a report, the police shockingly refused to make an investigation for the lack of evidence!!!

Her story was revealed thanks to an union in Korea that I think it's related to a public interest or something like that.
Thank you for the information wow I can't imagine what she must have felt and lived
I hope he will get the punishment he deserves

MariMarrie

Veteran

Its new and really sad news, but I often hear similar news especially occurs women and immigrants, this is an example:

LilaqQen

Established
Its new and really sad news, but I often hear similar news especially occurs women and immigrants, this is an example:

Ow. And that's why i'm against alcohol. Not just because of religious reasons but it doesn't only destroy your body and mind on the inside, it also dangers the people around that person. People think they can do anything they want with their body, (which i don't really care as everyone is responsible for themselves), but if it costs other lives then it's completely different. A strong evidence of WHEN alcohol would get dangerous to the people surrounded by the alcoholist, is when the latter can't remember what he/she did the day before. Those kind of people definitely shouldn't drink. Besides, most crimes like r*pe, assault and beatings are 90% influenced by alcohol

Oh and this video should go to EVERY Koreaboo there is. It honestly annoys and sickens me that some people degrade their own country and society so much and think Korea is safe. It may be mostly safe but those kind of people are literally blinded as to not see that shit also happens there. There is no life guarantee in any country in this world because this is the world

blue sky

Rookie
Ow. And that's why i'm against alcohol. Not just because of religious reasons but it doesn't only destroy your body and mind on the inside, it also dangers the people around that person. People think they can do anything they want with their body, (which i don't really care as everyone is responsible for themselves), but if it costs other lives then it's completely different. A strong evidence of WHEN alcohol would get dangerous to the people surrounded by the alcoholist, is when the latter can't remember what he/she did the day before. Those kind of people definitely shouldn't drink. Besides, most crimes like r*pe, assault and beatings are 90% influenced by alcohol

Oh and this video should go to EVERY Koreaboo there is. It honestly annoys and sickens me that some people degrade their own country and society so much and think Korea is safe. It may be mostly safe but those kind of people are literally blinded as to not see that shit also happens there. There is no life guarantee in any country in this world because this is the world
exactlyyyyyy

MariMarrie

Veteran

I don't generalize to all men in Korea like that, but incidents like this are frequent and there is only on local news, because this video is viral, it is on several platforms,

And there are still many kpop fans who feel that their idol is an innocent man who can not even kill flies, the worst thing is that most of them arent even prepared or willing to accept how s.k culture is in reality.
Look the update of the case:
1) man batters woman, leaves her for dead, nonchalantly uses phone 2) police don't/can't do much cos no complaints filed 3) hunting down person who leaked video, punishable offence 4) media focus on man who is suffering damages due to leak
Busan police have launched investigation into the person who distributed the video. Explained that the act of distributing videos without consent of the subjects is illegal.

edit: from wikipi
Gender-based violence is a result of the manifestation of unequal power relations between women and men.[69] Gender-based crimes rely on inequalities of gender and further force women into a subordinate position.[70] Violence against women is a global problem, and one that continues to pervade South Korean contemporary society. For example, women are statistically more likely to become a victim of homicide,[71] intimate partner violence and dating violence in South Korea. In 2019, it was estimated that at least one woman was ‘killed or nearly killed by her male partner every 1.8 days

Last edited:

matcha

Rookie

the article also mentions how korean law only punishes prostitutes, even if they were forced to become prostitutes, and the human trafficking definition is too specific/demanding to be helpful in korea - it even says only 4 human trafficking criminals have ever been convicted... so that's very reflective of the attitudes of human trafficking in korea. they will punish the forced sex slaves and not punish the people who manipulated, blackmailed and basically tortured/abused...

Miss Bunny

Established
the article also mentions how korean law only punishes prostitutes, even if they were forced to become prostitutes, and the human trafficking definition is too specific/demanding to be helpful in korea - it even says only 4 human trafficking criminals have ever been convicted... so that's very reflective of the attitudes of human trafficking in korea. they will punish the forced sex slaves and not punish the people who manipulated, blackmailed and basically tortured/abused...

What kind of laws that punish victims and let perpetrators get away?!
That's insane, laws were made to protect society from criminals, not to help criminals progressing their crimes!!

And the Koreans delusionally believe that their country is actually a "democratic" one...
Their dictatorship is even worst than N.Korea's, at least N.Korea practices its system overtly... Not like the two faced Korea that pulishes its democratic face in front of the whole world to cover up its dictatorial face.

LilaqQen

Established
What kind of laws that punish victims and let perpetrators get away?!
That's insane, laws were made to protect society from criminals, not to help criminals progressing their crimes!!

And the Koreans delusionally believe that their country is actually a "democratic" one...
Their dictatorship is even worst than N.Korea's, at least N.Korea practices its system overtly... Not like the two faced Korea that pulishes its democratic face in front of the whole world to cover up its dictatorial face.
Not only that, but i also roll my eyes at everyone who wants to live in Korea to meet their idols and because Korean man are too 'light' to hurt a fly. This happens everywhere around the world and yet people still think this wouldn't ever happen in Korea. I don't say all Koreans are like that; but this can happen anywhere around the world because the system and law are corrupted. And if a country allows prostitution, drug selling and human trafficking without punishing the culprits and in Sk's case, punishing the innocent ones rather than the criminals, then there is nothing to brag about democracy. Those delusional girls should really wake up fast and realise that there is always a dream and reality of films, bands etc.

queen82

Star
Not only that, but i also roll my eyes at everyone who wants to live in Korea to meet their idols and because Korean man are too 'light' to hurt a fly. This happens everywhere around the world and yet people still think this wouldn't ever happen in Korea. I don't say all Koreans are like that; but this can happen anywhere around the world because the system and law are corrupted. And if a country allows prostitution, drug selling and human trafficking without punishing the culprits and in Sk's case, punishing the innocent ones rather than the criminals, then there is nothing to brag about democracy. Those delusional girls should really wake up fast and realise that there is always a dream and reality of films, bands etc.
they want to go in Korea because they thought korean men are the one they show in Kdrama etc..

blue sky

Rookie
they want to go in Korea because they thought korean men are the one they show in Kdrama etc..
exactly, soft power and all, I don't even know who to blame bc dramas aren't gonna show them the "whole truth" obvs(I never watched any drama so idk what I'm saying) but those who watch them should know that no country is 100% safe of these problems(which isn't a secret, people get violent everywhere as we know)