Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

AmazingGrace

Established
Can someone give me an artist I can listen to? A k-pop artist that isn't illuminati or pushes this agenda. And a rapper that makes catchy music? Pls. I beg
I'm afraid everyone under an entertainment company is sold out. You would probably have to look for underground, independent groups... and I'm afraid it will reflect on the quality.

It's fine if you don't find lmao

None of these people are good. But BP and
I'm afraid everyone under an entertainment company is sold out. You would probably have to look for underground, independent groups... and I'm afraid it will reflect on the quality.
Except owl city tho

But other than him

Nobodybuthere

Established
Could the new album of Suju "The renaissance" be a sign of new era beginning in the industry, and the sacrifice for it was this guy...?

View attachment 53207

The concept of his MV was about a gangster who got stapped in back by his boss, and he strived to take revenge. It's worth to mention, that the main line of its lyrics was "thank you for dislike me".

View attachment 53208

As if he knew 2021 will be his turn. Also, if you look back to his previous MVs, you'll realize they had almost the same concep:

2017: (Drop), the intro of it was "a new nation has began, this is the king speech". The general idea of it was more like a refusal of the current situation as well as a call for rebellion and revolution.

2019: (Follow), its lyrics idea was basically complement of the previous ones.

And now 2021: (Thank U), the lyrics sound as a disappointment from whom he was calling in the two previous songs, as well as advices on basis of his experiences to whomever would have his intentions and goals.

BTW: did you notice his comebacks were all in odd years; 17, 19, 21...?

Off topic: I still find it hilarious that I see "resemblance" in many comebacks (excluding SHINee's)
Who is the guy, that is said to be sacrified?

Nobodybuthere

Established
yeah there's a bunch. So far:
View attachment 53282
in their work it mv, he's doing as above so below sign. They thought they were slick :rolleyes:

View attachment 53283
chewing gum mv.
ice cream= male prost*tute. Ice cream images would only show up during his screen time also, so what are they trying to say? :( Its disgusting, especially since im pretty sure he was still a minor in that video.

ill post some more later if i find anything else but here's a video by jd
Does the ice-crean mean that the male-prostitute is gay?

queen82

Star
This is a little late but does anyone find it wierd how brave girls so suddenly blew up? Rolling is from 4 years ago, its not a bad song but its not the best. Did something happen to them? I doubt its just 'luck'.
did you mean that they sold their soul? don't know , probably

Anonymous User

Established
Did y'all hear the news...L1sa's grandfather just died on her birthday

Edit: There are photos of the funeral already so there's the possibility it was before but was announced today

Last edited:

matcha

Rookie
Answer to, "Is Kpop satanic?"

timestamp 2:40
lol i just came to post this too... its interesting what she said about korean cults (which is very popular actually) and i agree with her about the fact a lot of MVs are using it as aesthetics
This is a little late but does anyone find it wierd how brave girls so suddenly blew up? Rolling is from 4 years ago, its not a bad song but its not the best. Did something happen to them? I doubt its just 'luck'.
you're missing the cultural context. they did not blow up out of nowhere, yes a stage mix got popular but this is not the reason why it is so loved now. koreans respect bg's work ethic and how they drove for hours and hours to perform for military camps even with terrible pay because their dream of performing was so important to them. their admirable work ethic and dedication to those conscripted is why they have boomed in popularity. other nugus you can judge for becoming suspiciously popular, but this is very organic and not shady.

Thdflowers

Did y'all hear the news...L1sa's grandfather just died on her birthday

Edit: There are photos of the funeral already so there's the possibility it was before but was announced today
I see a pattern between she and taeyeon, in the fact that both lost a close person in her birthdays and both have same looks since a while a go... maybe both have the same handlers?

Awkward_pink

Established
you're missing the cultural context. they did not blow up out of nowhere, yes a stage mix got popular but this is not the reason why it is so loved now. koreans respect bg's work ethic and how they drove for hours and hours to perform for military camps even with terrible pay because their dream of performing was so important to them. their admirable work ethic and dedication to those conscripted is why they have boomed in popularity. other nugus you can judge for becoming suspiciously popular, but this is very organic and not shady.
Thanks for explaining. Without context it does seem suspicious thats why i asked.

btach

Veteran
I see a pattern between she and taeyeon, in the fact that both lost a close person in her birthdays and both have same looks since a while a go... maybe both have the same handlers?
Key and Onew also lost close ones around their birthdays. Key lost his Granny on his birthday and Oneq lost his band member 4 days after his birthday while fighting a sexual harrasment case.

Miss Bunny

Established
Who is the guy, that is said to be sacrified?

It's TVXQ's Uknow, he has been in the industry long ago since 2003, his band debuted even before SJ and SHINee did. And although all those many years in the industry, he never LITERALLY never had scandals nor caused any controversy.

That's why people were shocked when his scandal came up out of the blue after 18 clean years, and some didn't even accept it...
It's more like they felt that something off was going behind the closed doors...

blue sky

Rookie
He is a completely different person after his comeback. Imagine his collab with bts happening now instead of last year...maybe more armys would have woken up.
I hope they would, I'd be delighted if I learn that the elite didn't achieve their goal of completely normalizing this (I know that millions of people still know how bad these stuff are ofc)