Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

LilaqQen

Established
I think she is insecure due to Joy's visual and increasing popularity. Joy unintentionally steals the spot light from Irene countless times and it keep fueling her jealousy. Take for instance their rainbow dress during their peek a boo era. Joy and Irene both wore similar rainbow dresses but Joy got more recognitions. Her fan camera in the dress went viral and she officially became the rainbow gal.

Joy vs Irene: Who wore it better?
View attachment 53522View attachment 53523
I think Joy is more beautiful too but that's not the point. Irene is being recognized as the one who fits the Korean beauty standarts the most. So i don't get why she should be insecure of Joy's looks if Korea acknowledges her for that

Awkward_pink

Established
they're both beautiful girls, i don't know why she should be jealous of Joy?
She clearly has anger issues, she should probably control it in front of the public eye but then again, it reminds me that not all idols have a happy and positive personality...she shouldn't be canceled again and again but atleast be responsible for her actions

5hawol

Established
I think Joy is more beautiful too but that's not the point. Irene is being recognized as the one who fits the Korean beauty standarts the most. So i don't get why she should be insecure of Joy's looks if Korea acknowledges her for that
Irene is beautiful, sure, but she is very short and her body shape ain't the most ideal. Joy is the perfect one. During their debut/Happy era they all had same height but after coupla years Joy grew and grew and towered over Irene, upstaging her comebacks after comebacks.....

Awkward_pink

Established
Irene is beautiful, sure, but she is very short and her body shape ain't the most ideal. Joy is the perfect one. During their debut/Happy era they all had same height but after coupla years Joy grew and grew and towered over Irene, upstaging her comebacks after comebacks.....
To international/ western public indeed Joy is more beautiful..but koreans are really crazy over their own standards so Irene is more prettier to them...Plus Irenes height is the Only thing making her not perfect to their standards

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
they're both beautiful girls, i don't know why she should be jealous of Joy?
I think it's an interior issue. Yeah she can be beautiful on the outside in her appearance but is she beautiful on the inside? Although I don't know them personally, I think that J0y is beautiful both inside and out. Whenever you see her, she gives off a warm, sunshine vibe, and she seems like a nice girl to talk to and be around. 1rene on the other hand seems cold and distant, and it seems like she judges other people :( I think that she doesn't like j0y for that reason, as well as her being shorter than her and j0y getting alot of attention, so there is definitely competition. I think that's why she took j0ys spot at the fanmeeting, which was in the center and stole her mic. Poor j0y just laughed it off like nothing happened. And the way she treats the Staff :rolleyes:The first r3d v3lv3t video I saw was happiness, and j0y got my attention, not only was she really pretty, she just radiated positivity through the screen.1rene is pretty, but I personally think she's overrated.
I wonder if the members will ever speak out on her mean behavior

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
i don't think it's just a korean thing, being jealous of other women exist everywhere
Hmm it might be even more prominent in Korea given the strict af beauty standards and just the strict society as a whole. And I think it's especially more common in kp0p, given that's its more demanding, and one member can be given all the praise and attention, like screen time, more lines in a song, etc. causing jealousy among the members.

swayy000

Star
Looks really bland...life goes on part 2 maybe.. And bts the best? Narcissistic ofc
lol yeah i was just about to comment on that. Also kind of fishy why jk dyed his hair blonde cause if i remember didn't he say once that he doesn't like dying his hair cause he has a sensitive scalp? I believe the only other time his hair was dyed a drastic color was for idol era when his hair was purpleish-red.

Awkward_pink

Established

boti posted this in the other thread. what are your guys thoughts
Anyone noticed the lights colors used on the members?
Yellow/ orange for Tae
Red/ Orange for Jin
And Blue for all of bts...
Blue = calm
Orange/Red + warm colours = danger...and Taejin actually look like they are panicking or in danger...
Remember all the sacrifice theories on especially Jin and Tae :(

AmazingGrace

Established
Anyone noticed the lights colors used on the members?
Yellow/ orange for Tae
Red/ Orange for Jin
And Blue for all of bts...
Blue = calm
Orange/Red + warm colours = danger...and Taejin actually look like they are panicking or in danger...
Remember all the sacrifice theories on especially Jin and Tae :(
Colors are interesting part of this all, they can have many meanings that also change depending on who you ask. You have m@sonic meanings behind colors, chakra colors, colors in k@ba!!ah tree of life, etc. I remember J D often referred to different sources.
You're right, important colors here are blue (supreme color of Mas0nry), yellow (light, il!umination), white (pure), red (fire, regeneration), orange (orange chakra carries meanings associated with emotions, creativity, sexuality, and is associated with water, flow ).
Hourglass belong to S@turn (s@tan) symbolism, the scene has a red hue, and interestingly we see Jin on next scene. I don't know who sits on the white cube, but you could say it looks like he is sitting between to pillars, and the sun above him, very symbolic.

Edit: and I should add, that I'm not sure what they wanted to tell with the colors, there are many options :D

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Colors are interesting part of this all, they can have many meanings that also change depending on who you ask. You have m@sonic meanings behind colors, chakra colors, colors in k@ba!!ah tree of life, etc. I remember J D often referred to different sources.
You're right, important colors here are blue (supreme color of Mas0nry), yellow (light, il!umination), white (pure), red (fire, regeneration), orange (orange chakra carries meanings associated with emotions, creativity, sexuality, and is associated with water, flow ).
Hourglass belong to S@turn (s@tan) symbolism, the scene has a red hue, and interestingly we see Jin on next scene. I don't know who sits on the white cube, but you could say it looks like he is sitting between to pillars, and the sun above him, very symbolic.
i also noticed that there was a reflection behind jh0pe and sug@, like they were sitting against a mirror ... so maybe some mk ultra symbolism... and the scenes for those looked like in a desert. They always mention desert and sea imagery in their songs, but i cant remember what they represent. Also very interesting that you mentioned the hourglass has to do with satan, maybe showing that times running out for them? :(

Awkward_pink

Established

Edit: and I should add, that I'm not sure what they wanted to tell with the colors, there are many options :D
Thats really interesting...yeah my interpretation was really basic it could be anything but the scenes for jin and tae they made it seem really obvious...the red in the end definitely screams danger. And why only Jin and Tae with those scenes? They really think we are dumb at this point..the hour glass probably represents that they dont have much time before the sacrifice.