Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Awkward_pink

Established
woah seriously?? that was probably done on purpose just for clout. That's why i don't take these idols and their companies seriously anymore with their pathetic apologies. They can keep it.
Yeah in her song MTBD.. its still there if im not wrong :/ they removed it in a remix...i was so disturbed when i first heard it...and same producer as blackpink

Awkward_pink

Established
yes they've given her that crazy girl image, and her voice too... she doesn't even sound like that normally. And i mean this in the most respectful way possible, i've always wondered, is something wrong with dawn? He looks ill. They're relationship gives me joker x Harley quinn vibes.
He looks like a perv or creep to me..Hyuna is just sexualizing herself anyways :(

Awkward_pink

Established
yeah did you see her mama performance in 2019 and 2020? Looking back i cant believe how blinded i was
Yeah i thought most her performances were iconic but i always had skip though the creepy ones..2019 mama with the devil clowns backup dancers and dancing with jyp was the worst

queen82

Star
yes they've given her that crazy girl image, and her voice too... she doesn't even sound like that normally. And i mean this in the most respectful way possible, i've always wondered, is something wrong with dawn? He looks ill. They're relationship gives me joker x Harley quinn vibes.
don't know i always find them a really cute couple and so in love, don't know maybe they're not what they want appear to people , sorry for my english

Awkward_pink

Established
Heres a comparison video:
Disgusting...she had the audacity to give a small apology after twerking to the remix version in front a crowd :/ i cant believe this

swayy000

Star
don't know i always find them a really cute couple and so in love, don't know maybe they're not what they want appear to people , sorry for my english
yeah, i mean as long as their happy. It seems like their genuinely in love, but who knows it might just be for publicity

LilaqQen

Established
Yeah in her song MTBD.. its still there if im not wrong :/ they removed it in a remix...i was so disturbed when i first heard it...and same producer as blackpink
Okay, i'm so glad i never followed any other idols beside Bts. One idol group wad enough for me already. And did she and her company receive backlash from it? I'm so angry right now. It's the same with Bp's Ice cream video where they used Mose's name. Like, you can write lyrics without attacking religions and other people's culture. That's straight up disrespectful and i don't buy their cheap apologizes. Never did, never will

swayy000

Star
you mean the one with Tzuyu from Twice , i think she was her , she was 16 years old or something
oh no I wasnt referring to that, i was referring to his mama performance. Brace your eyes:
but yeah i never watched the tzuyu video but i remember seeing that she was 16 in that cause alot of people where talking about it :(

swayy000

Star
Okay, i'm so glad i never followed any other idols beside Bts. One idol group wad enough for me already. And did she and her company receive backlash from it? I'm so angry right now. It's the same with Bp's Ice cream video where they used Mose's name. Like, you can write lyrics without attacking religions and other people's culture. That's straight up disrespectful and i don't buy their cheap apologizes. Never did, never will
what gets me mad too is that people never bat an eye whenever they mock Christianity. The amount of times these idols have have blasphemed the bible, Jesus, the garden of eden, and the last supper is insane :rolleyes:

swayy000

Star
wanted to make an analysis of t ex t's new rules dance. Basically the song is about wanting to be a punk and not follow rules, but I noticed while watching it that the dance literally blasphemed the bible and just take a shot the amount of times they throw the 666 sign and devil horns. Not to mention the black and white outfits, and the triangle on y30njuns shirt-sweater thing.
But please share your guys analysis if you want to add
over here s00bin does prayer hands and acts like he's opening some type of book, and while he does that, he says "my life that's been trapped within boundaries" At first i thought that the boundaries could be referring to the boys with their hands covering each side, but then i thought more into it and realized that it meant that he's referring to the bible and the amount of "rules" God makes you follow, because why would he do prayer hands before?
new rules.JPGnew rules2.JPG
What also confirmed my analysis is the 666 sign he does after opening the "book"
new rules 4.JPG
and this lyric everything in the world is forbidden fruit (yum yum), saying that you dont have to follow God's rules or religion, and do whatever you want, because God specifically told eve not to eat of the fruit of good and evil. They also talk about transparent shackles that hold them back, further referring to God's rules.
new rules 5.JPG

Last edited:

Nana Kim

ever since I started reading about m.k ultra I noticed so many idols have one eye smaller than the other. is this connected to mind control? I feel so scared. I think about it alot when I see their eyes...:confused:
yes TheSpirit and TheBride on YouTube talked about this. She's an mk ultra/Satanic ritual abuse herself. She said not every mk ultra victim experience the same side effects but yeah to me this one is common.