Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
do you wanna expand more on nct?
yeah there's a bunch. So far:
nct.JPG
in their work it mv, he's doing as above so below sign. They thought they were slick :rolleyes:

chewing gum.JPG
chewing gum mv.
ice cream= male prost*tute. Ice cream images would only show up during his screen time also, so what are they trying to say? :( Its disgusting, especially since im pretty sure he was still a minor in that video.

ill post some more later if i find anything else but here's a video by jd

swayy000

Star
Did you guys see Jessi's music video...looking at the other scenes, the checkerboard floor scene doesn't fit at all and doesn't even look that great, super creepy but yet that was their main focus of the mv...they are definitely trying to convey something...Also she references herself as a beast? Thoughts?
yeah very satanic. The song was just straight up bad too. And seriously whats with these kpop mv's and apples? its not a concept :rolleyes:

swayy000

Star
this mv was so uncomfortable and wearing the cross is blasphemous and mocking
yeah... i was gonna make a post on this but i seriously think she might be a victim of beta kitten or some kind of programming judging from the butterflies, teddy bear , and the lyrics from that mv . Also ever since she dropped that babe mv and that whole song was about p3dophilia with the lyrics, and the backup dancers where dressed in the p3do flag colors...
hyuna2.JPG
she even has one eye squinted like a programmed slave...

Awkward_pink

Established
yeah... i was gonna make a post on this but i seriously think she might be a victim of beta kitten or some kind of programming judging from the butterflies, teddy bear , and the lyrics from that mv . Also ever since she dropped that babe mv and that whole song was about p3dophilia with the lyrics, and the backup dancers where dressed in the p3do flag colors...
View attachment 53320
she even has one eye squinted like a programmed slave...
She scares me a little...she definitely gives beta kitten vibes and maybe Dawn is her handler? she also sings in a baby voice just like britney spears..

swayy000

Star
Hyuna and Jessi are close friends they both give same bad vibes along with CL and Jennie
Hwasa used to seem the most real to me but idk anymore
yeah i think someone posted on here an instagram post that cl's mom passed away in January of a sudden hard attack while in the states :( i think she made her comeback earlier this year also... so idk it might be a coincidence but she also is under bigshits label so im not surprised if its not.

swayy000

Star
Hyuna and Jessi are close friends they both give same bad vibes along with CL and Jennie
Hwasa used to seem the most real to me but idk anymore
if i also remember i think hw@s@ is friends with Hyun@, like they've been friends for a long time. Idk how i feel about hw@s@, i didn't think she or her group would be in that kind of illuminati stuff but some of their mv's along with the mv's for twit and maria say otherwise :confused:

Awkward_pink

Established
yeah i think someone posted on here an instagram post that cl's mom passed away in January of a sudden hard attack while in the states :( i think she made her comeback earlier this year also... so idk it might be a coincidence but she also is under bigshits label so im not surprised if its not.
CL used the recitation of quran in her songs...She should have been canceled then.I hated her ever since...

swayy000

Star
CL used the recitation of quran in her songs...She should have been canceled then.I hated her ever since...
woah seriously?? that was probably done on purpose just for clout. That's why i don't take these idols and their companies seriously anymore with their pathetic apologies. They can keep it.

Awkward_pink

Established
if i also remember i think hw@s@ is friends with Hyun@, like they've been friends for a long time. Idk how i feel about hw@s@, i didn't think she or her group would be in that kind of illuminati stuff but some of their mv's along with the mv's for twit and maria say otherwise :confused:
Yeah :( i thought of her as empowering...but Maria woke me up from that

swayy000

Star
She scares me a little...she definitely gives beta kitten vibes and maybe Dawn is her handler? she also sings in a baby voice just like britney spears..
yes they've given her that crazy girl image, and her voice too... she doesn't even sound like that normally. And i mean this in the most respectful way possible, i've always wondered, is something wrong with dawn? He looks ill. They're relationship gives me joker x Harley quinn vibes.