Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

MariMarrie

Veteran
I know we don't talk about ex0 much since they're not active but they really have the most s@tanic videos
Ofc they from 5M, if iam not wrong someone in here said that l33 sooman join luluminati 2009 but i still rmmber when i was a kid my priest said that to not watch 'sorry2' from suju bcs its hve one seeing eye simbol, i dont understand back then
mybe since 5M founded it has been sponsored by fr33manson/lluminati
And if iam not wrong again that l33soman adopted a MJ childhood experienced to produce a best singer in kpop (he said that he really influeced by MJ, yup mybe he learn how MJ parents created MJ and what we see now a younger trainee is best choice bcs its easy to controlled)

After graduating from Seoul National University in 1979, Lee traveled to America, where he was taken by the glamor and popularity of American dance music, as well as the fashion and culture associated with it.

Coming back to Korea having experienced firsthand the MTV revolution and Michael Jackson era, Lee returned with a vision of what the Korean music industry could be. When he arrived back in Seoul, he jumped right back into the industry and resumed his DJ and TV host positions, knowing that he would need to resuscitate his old connections in the entertainment world if he were to successfully open his own studio. Finally, in 1989, after years of saving money and gaining experience in the entertainment industry, Lee Soo Man established SM Studio in a shabby three-story buliding in the Apgujeong neighborhood of Seoul.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Ofc they from 5M, if iam not wrong someone in here said that l33 sooman join luluminati 2009 but i still rmmber when i was a kid my priest said that to not watch 'sorry2' from suju bcs its hve one seeing eye simbol, i dont understand back then
mybe since 5M founded it has been sponsored by fr33manson/lluminati
And if iam not wrong again that l33soman adopted a MJ childhood experienced to produce a best singer in kpop (he said that he really influeced by MJ, yup mybe he learn how MJ parents created MJ and what we see now a younger trainee is best choice bcs its easy to controlled)

After graduating from Seoul National University in 1979, Lee traveled to America, where he was taken by the glamor and popularity of American dance music, as well as the fashion and culture associated with it.

Coming back to Korea having experienced firsthand the MTV revolution and Michael Jackson era, Lee returned with a vision of what the Korean music industry could be. When he arrived back in Seoul, he jumped right back into the industry and resumed his DJ and TV host positions, knowing that he would need to resuscitate his old connections in the entertainment world if he were to successfully open his own studio. Finally, in 1989, after years of saving money and gaining experience in the entertainment industry, Lee Soo Man established SM Studio in a shabby three-story buliding in the Apgujeong neighborhood of Seoul.
Kingdoms rise and fall. No one thought MJ would die so soon. Lee will too. Didn't his wife die?

guesswho

Rookie

130713wdydi

Rookie
do you know what are the 2 paintings at the background called?
I did a little googling to find the names of these paintings. If anyone is interested, they can try to find similarities in these paintings. The only similarity that a quick search gave me was that both of these painting are from the renaissance era and created apprx 5 years apart.
1616003458577.png
https://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/paintings/hendrick-van-steenwyck-the-younger-and-jan-brueghel-the-elder-the-interior-of-a-gothic-church-looking-east-1

N-6526-00-000046-wpu.jpg
https://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/paintings/jan-van-der-heyden-view-of-the-westerkerk-amsterdam

These are the promo pics for SuJu and Skz which are eerily similar and which features these same two paintings.

DCFB08C1-DB7F-470E-82A4-043A834B5507.jpeg
image.jpeg

blue sky

Rookie
Haha it looks creepy but its not. Its called evil eye bracelet. Wearing it in left hand protects you from evil energies. It is also called blue eye bracelet

View attachment 53205
a lot believe that it protects from the evil eye but in reality it doesn't have any power (and for the religious people, don't forget that using amulets for protection is a blasphemy)

swayy000

Star
I know we don't talk about ex0 much since they're not active but they really have the most s@tanic videos
as well as nct
I did a little googling to find the names of these paintings. If anyone is interested, they can try to find similarities in these paintings. The only similarity that a quick search gave me was that both of these painting are from the renaissance era and created apprx 5 years apart.
View attachment 53201
https://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/paintings/hendrick-van-steenwyck-the-younger-and-jan-brueghel-the-elder-the-interior-of-a-gothic-church-looking-east-1

View attachment 53204
https://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/paintings/jan-van-der-heyden-view-of-the-westerkerk-amsterdam

These are the promo pics for SuJu and Skz which are eerily similar and which features these same two paintings.

View attachment 53202
View attachment 53203
okay off topic but str@y kids outfits in the pic look really cute

Miss Bunny

Established
View attachment 53201

View attachment 53204

View attachment 53202
View attachment 53203

Could the new album of Suju "The renaissance" be a sign of new era beginning in the industry, and the sacrifice for it was this guy...?

image.jpeg

The concept of his MV was about a gangster who got stapped in back by his boss, and he strived to take revenge. It's worth to mention, that the main line of its lyrics was "thank you for dislike me".

image.jpeg

As if he knew 2021 will be his turn. Also, if you look back to his previous MVs, you'll realize they had almost the same concep:

2017: (Drop), the intro of it was "a new nation has began, this is the king speech". The general idea of it was more like a refusal of the current situation as well as a call for rebellion and revolution.

2019: (Follow), its lyrics idea was basically complement of the previous ones.

And now 2021: (Thank U), the lyrics sound as a disappointment from whom he was calling in the two previous songs, as well as advices on basis of his experiences to whomever would have his intentions and goals.

BTW: did you notice his comebacks were all in odd years; 17, 19, 21...?

Off topic: I still find it hilarious that I see "resemblance" in many comebacks (excluding SHINee's)

Last edited: