Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

queen82

Star
Not surprised...yg had done the same thing with Park bom from 2ne1. They have had the vocal journey from deep soulful voice to nasal high pitched voice...but in some parts of her solo you can hear her original voice but not that much improvement :/
Park boms audition and Rosies...similar voices even before...now they ruined their voices

she kinda sound like Taylor Swift in the second clip

btach

Veteran
You guys ever seen this clip of Taemin DJing in 2017 and called Jonghyun to rub it in by pretending that he needed advice? lol
He said this 'hurts my pride, but I need your advice" He was recording his reality show and one of his staff members' told him to say Jonghyun didn't give him tips and Taemin replied that Jonghyun doesn't know he was doing the show because they had not seen each other for awhile so he couldn't say that. Also, Taemin didn't play any of Jonghyun's songs that night. He only did his and one of ONEW'S

Taemin calling Jonghyun

Last edited:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Hi guys how are you all? Hope you all okay fine and happy <3

Btw, RBW entertainment, the one who debuted Mamamoo, has recently debuted another GG named Purple Kiss. And wtf they really put that high masonic symbols. I don't see the full of the MV but there is scene shown a woman with horn like lucifer. Not just that, the MV is so much scary. With The Arch of Hysteria too. There is a scene with scream like being possessed by evil. I don't know what to say but it's so blatantly evil

MangoJuice

Rookie
Jessi is gonna have a comeback soon...the teaser looks like its filled masonic signs-
At this point no kpop idol has not done a dark concept
That video is a replica of Meg@n ThEE St@ll!0n's b0dy music video (another satanic video as well). Once again proving that kp0p wouldn't exist without Black culture.

Also, r0se's new song sounds like something you'd sing at a talent show. Despite all the expensive aesthetic, it's corny and boring. Miss her old voice

That video is a replica of Meg@n ThEE St@ll!0n's b0dy music video (another satanic video as well). Once again proving that kp0p wouldn't exist without Black culture.

Also, r0se's new song sounds like something you'd sing at a talent show. Despite all the expensive aesthetic, it's corny and boring. Miss her old voice
It has the EXACT same rythm as solo by jennie and blank space by taylor swift. I liked gone by her better.

queen82

Star

yes right Rose song is not bad but nothing special

Pranali

Rookie
and speaking of j*n, what do you guys think of him? Like what I mean I thought that "life goes *n" was pretty odd to me since bigh*t's made him so separated from everyone else like in that MV i remember it being so centred on him like this:
the thumbnail itself:
View attachment 53147
View attachment 53148
Everyones in the car together here:
View attachment 53149
and j*n's just-
View attachment 53150
this scene happens right here while everyone's asleep:
View attachment 53151
and then it suddenly fades into this:
View attachment 53152
idk this could just be me stretching it a lot lol but this mv gives me really bad vibes for some reason
they gave hints so many times that jin will leave :/