Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

LilaqQen

Established
yeah i remember that. judging from what he wrote in his diary and stuff he's said in the past i've noticed he's always been a bit more vocal about his struggles and emotions out of the group, like he wants someone to help him. What's sad is he has to keep a smile on his face 24/7, even if he's hurting. I just hope he finds peace :(

~sorry what did you mean by s.o?
By 's.o' i meant 'someone' in a short way :)

Miss Bunny

Established
Hi

This article caused a major shock yesterday...
I know It's a common habit of entertainment agencies using their idols in order to cover up something happening in the country, but U-know...!!
I'm not saying he's innocent, but there were other idols who could be chosen for this... Anyway, I opened some Korean news site, and that's what I found...

COINCIDENCE...?
I don't think so...

LilaqQen

Established
at 1:50, i laughed soo hard lmaooo

~ just thought id share this because it made me laugh lol
Whenever i see this kind of behaviour from men or better yet boys (thankfully never in real life) it really makes me cringe so hard. We already have so many girl groups who act overly childish and girly (okay, Koreans females are known to be the cute and submissive one in relationships whether they are romantic or not) but still...there is no need for guys to act like that. Bt!s was also a group who were much more manlier during their earlier years but after Mic Drop era in 2017, i don't know what happened

swayy000

Star
Whenever i see this kind of behaviour from men or better yet boys (thankfully never in real life) it really makes me cringe so hard. We already have so many girl groups who act overly childish and girly (okay, Koreans females are known to be the cute and submissive one in relationships whether they are romantic or not) but still...there is no need for guys to act like that. Bt!s was also a group who were much more manlier during their earlier years but after Mic Drop era in 2017, i don't know what happened
lol yeah and i wanna WHO dressed t3n up in that. I hope it wasn't himself. I laughed so hard when he almost punched the judges too. Minus the makeup they still had, bt5 were definitely more manlier than they are now. Surprisingly they haven't yet but I wont be surprised if bang pedo starts making them wear crop tops and painted nails like these other boy groups are starting to have.

What do you all think about *Jessi* ?? I can't read her well..Is she kinda different from other kpop idols?? Lots of kpop fans are admiring her!
admiring her? ive been on kpop tiktok for months and they hate her lmao. she is blackfishing and using black culture as an aesthetic. they make jokes out of her like: 'Racist qweeeen". She's really disliked.

Taemin cares for himself only, I used to be his fan, but then I saw the truth when I learned about narcissism. He could have enlisted with the other Shinee members, but no, he had to continue solo, be in Super M, spam the universe with his vlives that's basically him rambling, you can see he has no real respect for the other members. There was no need to advertise Super M at the Shinee promo.

I have seen so many clips where he is supposedly joking, but in fact trash talking/sabotaging other members.

Examples:

1. Casually stealing Key's clothes

2. Casually embarrassing Minho and making him look like an idiot [1:46]

I know some people will say "oh he is just a baby", "oh he is just joking", but I think it's still inappropriate and can hurt the other person and he can joke in so many other ways that do not include putting another person down. I believe that he is narcissistic and likes putting others down to show himself off. He knows what he is doing and he knows those clips will be online forever. The other members don't say sh*t like that about him, it's all one way.

One thing I believe about Taemin is that he has joined the gender blurring agenda. He looks more and more like a transsexual over the years compared to manly members like Wonho who had to be kicked out of MonstaX since his presence did not fit the elite plans.

Compare Taemin's 2021 face to 2012 Internet wars, back then you could tell he is male, while now he reminds me on Kaitlin Jenner aesthetics, like he did fillers, his face is bloated.
EWWWWW YOUR PFP DID HIM BAD.

btach

Veteran
Hi

This article caused a major shock yesterday...
I know It's a common habit of entertainment agencies using their idols in order to cover up something happening in the country, but U-know...!!
I'm not saying he's innocent, but there were other idols who could be chosen for this... Anyway, I opened some Korean news site, and that's what I found...

COINCIDENCE...?
I don't think so...
☹

queen82

Star
they start femininize them in the Blood Sweat and Tears era

Ari29

Rookie
Rose performance at Inkigayo , her body is not healthy, she looks anorexic :

Yes, Personally I disliked this song:confused: , First of all, Her original (real) voice is splendid, but K-Industry is forcing to make her as another Britneyy Spearss..And I don't understand why they wear this type of clothes, Female idols' dresses, in every entertainment industry, are pretty messed up, always too too too too short and weird type of cringy dresses, I don't think this as good fashion or art or culture bluh bluh!!!..Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I believe that many girls even feel uncomfortable while watching this type of mvs and shows , only bcz of girls' clothes. For perverts , it's a heaven i think so.

queen82

Star
Yes, Personally I disliked this song:confused: , First of all, Her original (real) voice is splendid, but K-Industry is forcing to make her as another Britneyy Spearss..And I don't understand why they wear this type of clothes, Female idols' dresses, in every entertainment industry, are pretty messed up, always too too too too short and weird type of cringy dresses, I don't think this as good fashion or art or culture bluh bluh!!!..Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I believe that many girls even feel uncomfortable while watching this type of mvs and shows , only bcz of girls' clothes. For perverts , it's a heaven i think so.
about her voice you're right , i saw one of her predebut videos where she sing with her original tone, she sound so good, it kinda remind me Britney Spears , she have to change her tone to sound more pop , but her voice is more soul , it's song with her original voice:

Awkward_pink

Established
Watch this video , If you want to listen Rose's real deep voice...It was so so beautiful , she is just killing her voice now.
Not surprised...yg had done the same thing with Park bom from 2ne1. They have had the vocal journey from deep soulful voice to nasal high pitched voice...but in some parts of her solo you can hear her original voice but not that much improvement :/
Park boms audition and Rosies...similar voices even before...now they ruined their voices